Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I want to kiss you." He ran his fingers through her hair, then caressing the back of her neck.

Julia was already too far gone. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "Then do it."

He could feel her heartbeat as he crushed his lips against hers, there now being urgency as the want engendered by years of abstinence became palpable. She melted in his arms, now welcoming his aggression.

"Asa ... Asa ... ," she purred contentedly. She planted soft kisses on his forehead, his cheeks, and then back to his lips.

He returned her feverish kisses, his fingers tracing their way to the small of her back, then lower to cup both cheeks, kneading the firm flesh as her hips pressed against his erect cock.

"Please ... I want you ..." she panted. He held her close, pulling her tight against him as her warmth filled an aching want, and her abundant breasts, pressed against his chest, ignited another. With purposeful intent, he clutched her hand and led her to the master bedroom.

The bedroom, paneled with knotty pine, had an oversized leather chair for reading and a king sized bed frame made of peeled logs. The bed sat up high covered by a fluffy off-white down quilt. Asa picked her up with ease so her feet were a foot off the ground and gently tossed her on the bed. She propped herself on her elbows and let her legs dangle off the edge of the bed. She unzipped the back of her dress halfway so the shoulder straps fell down her arms. The dress sagged, revealing the snow white lace of her bra and the tops of her rounded breasts. While they were still kissing, Julia took Asa's hand and guided it under her bra to her nipple.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned as his calloused hand brushed across her hardened nub. Asa cupped her breast, gently kneading the baby soft flesh. It was better, more erotic than Julia expected, the impromptu exhibitionism inflaming her passion.

"Take me," she pleaded. She was finally free of Gavin's ghost and ready for intimacy with another lover. "Please."

"Do you ..." Asa started, as it occurred to him that he didn't have a condom.

Julia allayed his concern before he could finish. "I'm on the pill, honey."

No man could resist that invitation. Asa unbuckled his belt and stripped it out of the loops and dropped his pants and boxer shorts. It had been almost three years since he had had sex with a woman, and it had been decades since he had sex for the first time with a woman. The excitement of new sex made him feel as if he was in his 20's again. He hiked up her dress and pulled down her sopping wet panties, flinging them on the floor. He lowered himself on top of her, the head of his throbbing penis touching her sex, her labia reddened and puffy.

"Ooooh," she purred as the velvety soft head of his penis parted her slippery folds. For Asa, it was as if he were entering the gates of heaven. Her slick channel sucked him in, and with each stroke the muscles in her needy pussy squeezed him, making the pleasure for him almost unbearable. He was going to cum ... prematurely ... and pulled out. She gasped at the sudden loss of him inside her.

"No ... no ..." she pleaded as Asa let his ardor cool. "More ..."

Asa collected himself and then entered her again, the now familiar sensation sending his mind to dizzying heights. He hungrily grasped one of her rock hard nipples into his mouth, gently biting it as he gained a rhythm with her undulating hips.

"Oh God ..." he exclaimed as he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Cum inside me." She wanted all of him, and grasped his bottom to hold him inside her.

He made one final push, touching her cervix, and then ejaculating, the intense satisfaction of planting his seed deep inside her supercharging his climax. He collapsed on top of her, drawing shallow breaths.

Julia felt fulfilled, emotionally and physically. She wrapped her arms around Asa's broad shoulders, holding him close as they both caught their breath. "I love you," she confessed, the confession not lightly made.

Asa didn't hesitate, though everything he normally did was done with due deliberation. "I love you too."

Asa rolled off her and they scooted up to the top of the bed, her head buried in the crook of his shoulder, Julia not caring that her dress was wrinkled and askew.

"Move in with me. I've got a huge, empty house. Pitch will have a hundred acres to patrol."

She raised her head up slightly to drink in the vision of his rugged face, beads of sweat on his brow. "Let me think about it." She kissed the nape of his neck, reawakening their desire. "Love me again."

* * *

It had been a week since Asa was last with Julia. In the meantime, he had to attend to his harvest, which consumed eighteen hours of each day. The soybean crop had been successfully brought in, and Asa finally had a good night's sleep. He awoke refreshed, and went down to the kitchen to brew a fresh pot of coffee.

As the coffee was percolating through the grounds, he rummaged through the magazine rack in the living room to find that latest issue of Successful Farming. As he leafed through the stack of magazine, he found one of Boo's well-used chew toys underneath the stack. He held the toy up, and memories of his favorite dog flooded back. A tear formed in the corner of his eye as he walked over to Boo's toy basket and tossed the toy on the top of the pile.

He settled into his chair at the kitchen table with his mug of coffee in hand and absentmindedly flipped through the pages, his mind wandering to Boo, and then to Julia. He told her that he'd be out of pocket for the harvest, and resolved to call her as soon as he finished his coffee.

As he took the last sip out of his mug, he heard scratching at the front door. He opened the door, and sitting on the other side of the screen door was Pitch, sitting perfectly, with a red bow tied to his collar, furiously wagging his tail. Asa pushed opened the screen door and went outside on the porch, bending over to pet his head. Julia emerged from the shadows of the porch. She looked radiant in the soft glow of the porch light, wearing a breezy summer dress with strappy high heel sandals.

Pitch ran to Boo's basket of toys and grabbed one in his mouth, shaking his head with the toy firmly embedded in his teeth.

"It's a package deal," she said, walking to him and placing her hands on his broad shoulders.

"Sold," replied Asa, pulling her tight against him and kissing her as Pitch wiggled between them.

* * *