Pitching a Tent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you st—"

"Shhhhhh!" She whispered, cutting me off before I could finish.

I looked up and saw why she stopped. About 50 yards in front of us, a black bear was scratching its back on a tree, almost doing a little dance in the process. It was the perfect combination of adorable and funny. Unable to gauge Skye's reaction, I placed my hands on Skye's shoulder to indicate that everything was fine. Black bears were more scared of us, and they spook pretty easily.

She took a step backwards to lean on me, as if she was at least a little uneasy, causing her backside to press up against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I was in Heaven.

Once the bear was done with his little jig, which was more likely about marking the tree with his scent than dancing for our amusement, he looked up at us and scurried along on his way.

"That was awesome," I said. I was referring to both the bear and holding her against me

"He was so cute!" she cooed, holding her hand to her heart.

Huh, I guess she wasn't scared after all.

As we we got closer to the falls, the footing started to get dicier and dicier. There was a lot of balancing on rocks, and the rain from the night before had made everything slippery. Nothing that a careful and experienced hiker would have trouble with, but I was only one of those two things. My mind never fully came back down to earth from feeling her pressed against me.

I bet you can guess what happened next. As I stepped on one of said wet rocks, I missed my mark, causing me to tumble and fall. My knee scraped against another rock, drawing blood.

How the fuck do I keep hurting myself? Get your shit together, Ryan!

"Holy shit! Are you ok?!" Sky asked, with a panic in her voice.

I wasn't really hurt. Just another scrape to add to my collection from yesterday. The most pressing issue was not the knee, but that I had fallen in a particularly sloppy area and my shirt was now covered in mud.

"I'm fine. Though, George might not let you babysit me anymore," I said with a smile. "Do you mind if I take my shirt off? I'd rather not be covered in shit for the afternoon."

She shook her head, laughing at the babysitting comment. I took my shirt off and placed it in a separate compartment of the backpack.

"Actually, do you think you can put some sunscreen on my back? I obviously didn't get my back at the camp, and I don't want to burn."

"Sure thing," Skye said, taking the lotion from me.

Skye seemed hesitant at first. She was very tentative, using one hand to rub in the lotion she had put on my lower back. Just her touching my bare skin had me feeling tingly all over. Every hair on my body was standing upright, and I had butterflies dancing in my stomach.

She worked her way up my back, and as she did, she seemed to linger more and more, almost caressing the ripples of my back muscles. By the time she reached my shoulder blades, she was using both hands and as much giving me a massage as she was applying sunscreen. It felt amazing having her hands on me. Her touch was so soft, and I couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy the sensual-ness of the moment.

The whole thing probably lasted only a minute or two, but when once she was done with my shoulders, Skye seemed to jolt backwards. I guess she had gotten lost in the moment too.

"Sorry about that," she said, looking down.

"Sorry? What's there to be sorry about? That felt incredible. Easily the best application of sunscreen I've ever had."

"I can't imagine your gir—girlfriend would agree with that," she said, stuttering.

"Girlfriend??" I was very confused.

"Colin told me that you have a girlfriend back at school," she snapped at me. Her tone was changing from timid to stern with every word, as if she had finally gotten the confidence to speak her mind. "I can't imagine she would approve of this. And I KNOW she wouldn't be cool with what happened on the way here."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

The puzzle of the last 48 hours suddenly snapped together in that instant, and I began to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" she was basically yelling now. "I've been wracked with guilt ever since we did what we did in the car, and you think it's funny?! You turned me into a cheater!"

"When did Colin tell you this?" I said, no longer smiling.

"Does it matter?" She said indignantly.

"Just answer the question. Please." I wanted to see if she found out before or after we messed around.

"He told me when we were in our tent right when we got here. Said that he saw me cuddling up to you and wanted to give me fair warning. Why?" She was on the verge of tears.

"Skye, I'm not dating anyone."

"Bull shit!"

"Really! I broke up with my girlfriend months ago."

What?" Now it was her turn to be the confused one. "Why would Colin lie about that?"

"He didn't lie," I said reassuringly. "I'm assuming Colin got his intel from George. And he didn't know we had split until we caught up while fishing on Friday."

"So when we...you know. You weren't..." she trailed off again.

"No. Nor am I the kind of guy that would ever cheat. Your conscience should be clean."

Skye looked at me for about 30 seconds, trying to determine if she thought I was telling the truth. Finally, she took a deep breath and exhaled in a way that was obviously releasing all of the guilt she had been keeping inside her for the past 48 hours.

"Now that that has been settled, do you think that we can go back to normal. Because I've kinda missed fun-Skye."

She broke out in the biggest smile I've ever seen. It was infectious, and it caused me to follow suit. It warmed me to my core, and I wanted so desperately to close the gap between us right there and kiss her.

**BUZZ BUZZ**

The spell was broken by my phone going off. It was from George.

"How is the falls?"

Leave it to my brother to find a way to kill the moment without even being here. I shot him a text, saying that we weren't there yet because my dumb ass had fallen in mud, and put my phone back in my pocket.

"The falls are just past that clearing up ahead," Skye finally said. The moment was over.

I nodded. "Let's get there and find a spot to eat lunch."

As we passed through the last brush and got our first look of the falls, we were both amazed by the scenery. It was breathtaking. Water from above cascaded from what must have been close to 100 feet onto the rocks below. Lush greenery was all around, and there was a mist in the air from the falling water. Thanks to the rain from the night before, the falls were raging, and it was one of the most picturesque things I've ever seen. As I soaked it all in, I felt Skye's hand grab hold of mine, sending a shot of electricity through my arm, up to my brain, and then back down to my feet.

It wasn't until then that it finally dawned on me. I had completely misread George's intentions. This wasn't a case of abandoning me to spend the afternoon with his hubby. This was a setup. He packed us a lunch and sent us off to the most romantic place he could think of, knowing what was likely to happen.

That cheeky son of a bitch.

As if we needed the setting to be more intimate, we were completely isolated. The only thing that could have possibly set the mood more is if we had "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" playing in the background.

Skye was surprised by the fact that we were all alone, but I wasn't. After all, there wasn't really a trail here. It was more of a local's secret. I'm sure had we gone to the lower falls — which has a carved out path — we would have had others there.

We spent a few more minutes soaking in the view, then went about finding a spot to sit down for lunch. Most of the area was still wet from the storm, but we finally found a rock that was dry enough. I opened up the backpack and took out the blanket that George packed for us. A note fell out.

"She likes you. Go get her

-George"

Definitely a setup.

We put the blanket down and took everything out. George had packed us some trail mix, tuna sandwiches, Teddy Grahams, and a couple of Gatorades.

"Before we eat, let me take a look at that knee and clean it up."

Skye sat on her legs and took out the first aid kit. I sat down on the blanket and extended my leg towards her. The wound really wasn't anything. There was a little blood, but it was already starting to dry. That being said, if a beautiful girl wants to play nurse, you humor her.

She ripped open an alcohol pad and dabbed at the blood and cut, causing me to wince — not because it really hurt, but more just out of habit. Like when you bump against something and instinctively say "ouch" even though it didn't warrant it.

"Don't be such a wimp," she teased. I stuck out my tongue.

She's finished the process by putting a bandaid on it. Then she did something surprising. After she was done, she got up on her knees, leaned over me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was rendered utterly speechless.

Reflexively, I reached up and touched the spot she had kissed me with my hand, and looked up at her.

"You do that to all of your patients?"

"Just the cute ones,"

We ate lunch sitting next to one another, facing the falls. For the most part, we were mostly quiet. Unlike the first few days, though, it wasn't an awkward silence. We were enjoying each other's presence. It was the kind of silence that could only exist between two people that were comfortable with each other. I couldn't believe how fast things got back to normal for us.

Skye was looking all around us, enjoying the scenery. It didn't capture me nearly as much; nothing compared to her. I did what I could to avoid staring, but wasn't successful. She caught me on at least two occasions, causing me to make a big show out of looking away in a over-the-top "I TOTALLY wasn't checking you out; what are you talking about???" kind of way. Both times got a smile out of her, causing me to do a mental fist pump.

We finished eating, but stayed where we were, enjoying our little sanctuary away from the rest of the world. Eventually, she leaned over and began resting on my shoulder. I could feel her arm on my rib cage, and just that little amount of contact set my entire body on fire. This girl had the ability to do things to me that if I wasn't so smitten, it would scare the shit out of me. To this day, I'm not entirely convinced that she isn't actually a witch.

I looked down at her, and she tilted her head up to do the same. Here was the moment I had waited days for. The moment where I could show her what she did to me. We had worked through our miscommunication, and George had come through with the assist. But it was up to me, and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a big ball of nerves.

I know it seems weird to say that I was this nervous about kissing a girl that I had already gotten to third base with, but there is a huge difference between fooling around with someone and kissing them in the most romantic place ever. The first is just casual fun — at least that has usually been the case for me. The latter, though, well that came with implications well beyond the weekend. Implications that both scared and excited me.

Don't be a fucking coward. Just kiss the girl!

I started to lean down, but she she met me halfway, locking her lips to mine in the most passionate kiss I had ever had. Up until that moment, a kiss had just been a stepping stone to something else. An appetizer. Maybe it was just a makeout session, maybe it was sex, but it was always leading somewhere else. And that's where my mind would always go when I started kissing a girl.

Not this one though. This kiss was something all on its own. There was tenderness behind it. Skye began to cup my face with one hand, and I pushed my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Just a little. It never got to the point where I would say we were full on making out, though. It was never raw or needy. It just was.

I pulled away to look at her. She was glowing. Like, I could see an aura around her in the same way TV liked to show angels. No joke. In the moment, I was content just staring at her, looking at my goddess as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

She wasn't.

In one fluid motion, Skye threw her leg over me and straddled me. The next kiss was anything BUT slow. It was aggressive. Skye's tongue quickly entered my mouth, and as it danced with my own, I had a sudden flashback to that tongue swirling around my cock. Just like that, my soldier was at attention — something that didn't get by Skye. She began grinding her hips against me, dry humping me through our shorts.

I grabbed her firm ass with both of my hands and helped her press her sex harder against my erection, prompting her to groan into my mouth. She then pulled back, and began nibbling on my ear.

"You know," she whispered. "I think it may be time for you to repay me for the car ride."

Best.Babysitter.Ever.

I was having a great time massaging her ass, but I released it from my grasp long enough to pull her shirt over her head. I guess one of the perks of not having big boobs is that you don't need to wear a bra. Because the second I pulled her shirt off, I was greeted with two perfectly-sized brown nipples that were very happy to see me. I immediately took the right one in my mouth and used my left hand to pinch the other. Skye clearly liked that, because she responded by throwing her head back and letting out a guttural and almost animalistic groan. I made a mental note that she had sensitive nipples, but moved on to explore the rest of her.

I lightly pushed her back to signal that I wanted her to lie down. She took the hint, and I began kissing her sternum and down her toned abs. When I finally got down to the waist of her shorts, Skye's breathing was more of a pant than a consistent in and out.

I undid the button and she lifted her hips to make the process of removing everything easier. Unintentionally, I ended up removing her underwear with the shorts. It's not like they weren't going to come off eventually too, but it wasn't my intention in that moment. Still, the result of the happy little accident was my reintroduction to her glistening pussy.

There I was, sitting in front of a completely naked Skye, who was looking up at me with pure lust. I was torn between two incredibly enticing options. Part of me wanted to dive right in and taste her. I had only gotten to lick her juices off my fingers during our last excursion, and I wanted to taste it from the source. However, there was an other voice in my head telling me that this was the most erotic thing I would ever see, and I needed to savor the moment. I chose option two. At least, initially.

Skye wasn't in the mood to wait. After about 15 seconds, she decided to go for the kill. She spread her legs, grabbing her ankles with her legs fully extended.

God I love gymnasts.

"Get your ass down there RIGHT FUCKING NOW."

She didn't need to ask twice. I dove in with enthusiasm, shoving my tongue as far into her as it would go. Skye ran her fingers through my curly hair and began encouraging me to probe further. And by "encourage," I mean that she literally pushed me into her groin with all of the strength she had. I was in danger of getting a fat lip against her pubic bone. Not that I minded. If this girl wanted me to leave our afternoon with a battle scar to mark her territory, that was cool with me.

As I got a little more adventurous between her legs, Skye was very expressive when it came to helping me find what she liked and what she REALLY liked. I licked her all over, enjoying The sheer eroticism of the moment. The sounds she made when I sucked on her labia minora, the way her eyes rolled into the back of her head when I spread her pussy lips to give me better access to assault her clit with my tongue — it was straight out of every one of my fantasies.

After a few minutes of exploration, I am embarrassed to say that I started to cramp up a little bit. I think part of it was how aggressively I was tonguing her, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't at least a little due to the fact I was out of practice. I did the only thing I could to keep the train rolling, while also giving me a break: I took two of my fingers and slowly replaced my tongue with them, curling them up ever so slightly to find her G spot.

It didn't take long for her to start writhing and squirming around. She was getting closer and closer to the threshold. I looked up at her in complete and total amazement, as this perfect woman was unraveling in front of me. I had never been more turned on in my life. She grabbed me by the hair and forced my face back down upon her.

I guess my break is over.

This time, I decided to flatten my tongue and focus on her clit. I figured that using a different portion of my tongue could help avoid another cramp (do tongues have different muscles, is it just one muscle?). My plan didn't work. It started to cramp almost immediately. I pressed on though. If I wanted to do this again — and God help me, I did — I needed to bring her home.

"I know...you're tired...but I'm so close...so so close," she pleaded.

I was pumping her with my two fingers as hard and deep as they'd go while simultaneously sucking on her clit. I wasn't sure whether I was gonna make it — my tongue and forearm were on fire. I just HAD to get my goddess over the hump, though. I went for the kill. Using my one free hand, I reached up and pinched one of her nipples as hard as I could. That was the magic ticket.

"OH M-OH MY GOD RYAN. KEEP FINGER FUCKING MY PUSSY. NEVER FUCKING STOP!"

Remember when I said that I thought her thighs could crush a watermelon? And that I wanted to be that watermelon? Well when she came, I got the answer to that hypothesis. As Skye came, her thighs clamped down so hard against my ears that I thought I was going to pass out. If it wasn't for the fact that I was so turned on by the noises she was making, I might have.

Skye flooded my face with her juices as if she were the waterfall behind her, giving me all of the electrolytes I will ever need. I savored every drop I could.

"RYAN OH MY GOD RYAN. I'M STILL COMING"

At least that's what I THOUGHT she said. Keep in mind, she still has my head in a vice grip, and her thighs muffled anything that she was saying.

Turns out, the last part of that statement was not "I'm still coming," but rather "someone's coming."

Whoops!

I turned around to see a VERY angry park ranger that was not at all amused by our antics.

"What the FUCK do you think you are doing in my park?"

"You didn't enjoy the show? We go on again in a few hours if you missed the climax."

"I saw plenty, smartass." He was not amused, but they did get a giggle from Skye, as she scrambled to put her clothes back on.

"You two get the hell out of here. And if I see you without clothes again, I'm taking you in, understand?"

I almost said something else, but luckily Skye saved me from myself, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me away. And without so much as a quick glance back at the falls, we booked out of there and began our trek back to the site.

12