Pitching a Tent Ch. 03

Story Info
Our two campers have unfinished business.
5.7k words
4.78
14.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I forgot my underwear back there!"

"Well, shit. I was hoping to steal those for myself as a souvenir."

Skye rolled her eyes. "If you had helped me pack up our shit instead of antagonizing the ranger, you might have them."

The trip to Upper Catawba Falls had gone far better than I could have ever hoped. Not only did the time alone allow us to hash out what was bothering her and causing all of the awkwardness between us, but the rest of the day was like something out of a dream.

It turned out that Skye was under the impression that I was dating someone and therefore cheated on them when we fooled around in the car. It was all a miscommunication, of course. I'm not a cheater; I had broken up with my girlfriend months ago. But my brother didn't know, and she had gotten her information from him. Well, technically from her brother, but he got it for my brother. You get the point.

After that revelation, the spark that we had felt both at our brothers' wedding, and then in the car, returned in a hurry. When we got to the falls and realized it was the most romantic place on Earth, that spark was fanned into a burning hot flame. That is, until a park ranger caught me with my face buried in between Skye's legs.

Skye took the whole thing in stride. She found it as funny as I did, and we spent most of the two-hour hike back laughing about it.

"Have you ever been caught?" I asked.

"No way! I'm typically WAY more careful than that. You won't find anyone that thinks I'm anything but a proper lady." She said, faking a British accent to hammer home the idea that she was a chaste and honorable woman. "How about your degenerate ass?"

I couldn't say the same. Last year, I had brought a girl I met at a bar downtown back to the newsroom, since it was closer than my apartment. I had her bent over the news editor desk and was fucking here from behind when the then-managing editor walked in to grab something he had forgotten when he left for the night.

"Oh my God! What did he say?!" Skye asked, when I told her the story.

"He laughed and said to be sure to leave what I was working on on his desk in the morning." Damon was always joking around like that. I was gonna miss him next year. Skye burst into laughter.

"You are managing editor next year, right?" She asked, still giggling.

"Yep yep."

"So does that mean there wouldn't be anyone to catch you next time?"

"I guess not. You volunteering?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She didn't answer. But her Cheshire Cat grin gave me all of the information I needed. She changed the subject.

"Maybe we DON'T tell the adults about what happened shall we?" She said, gesturing ahead.

"Your secret is safe. My tongue and I won't be the reason you can't wear white at your wedding. I promise."

"We'll see if that is still the case after tonight."

My jaw dropped open, and I just stood there dumbfounded as she walked through the clearing and greeted our brothers.

—-

That night's bonfire was CONSIDERABLY more enjoyable than the one we had the first night. All four of us were in a great mood. We told the traditional scary stories that were more dumb than scary, and this time, when Colin broke out his guitar, Skye was more than happy to sing along. Her song of choice? The "campfire song" from SpongeBob. It's like this girl had a Ryan McCormick playbook and was running through it flawlessly. It wasn't fair.

The entire evening was good, old-fashion fun. Just like the old days when it was just George, Dad, and me.

OK, with one small change: Skye was doing her best to keep my mind in the gutter. Not that it needed any help with that. Maybe she knew it, maybe she didn't, but whenever she caught me looking at her, she would spread her legs wide and give me a little wink. And when we were leaning over the fire to cook the marshmallows for our s'mores, she intentionally got in front of me and wiggled her ass against my groin. Sweets were the last thing on my mind.

My mind kept going back to what she had said earlier. Remember the thing about tonight?

Was she playing with me? If she wasn't, how are we going to do anything if we were sleeping in separate tents? Tonight is our last night, and tomorrow, all four of us are going on a long hike together.

"Hey Col', why don't George and I switch tents tonight?" Skye offered. "You two should at least get ONE night together, and I don't mind babysitting this one for the rest of the night."

Can she read my thoughts? Skye, if you can hear this, say "Saskatchewan."

She didn't say it, but I was still convinced. Regardless, her suggestion worked. Colin seemed to take the gesture as a generous act of a loving sister and agreed, thanking her. Skye smiled at me and went to throw her bag and pillow into my tent.

The four of us stayed out by the campfire for probably another hour or so after that. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and we wanted to take one last look at all of the stars that were not even close to visible back home. We took turns making up fake constellations that were ridiculous. George drew out a dick with six stars that were right by the Big Dipper, and Skye drew out Mickey Mouse.

Of course, calling our fake ones "ridiculous" seems disingenuous. It's not like the real ones make more sense. It's a pet peeve of mine, if I'm being honest, and I began to rant.

"Not THIS again," George said rolling his eyes. "Every damn year."

"What?" Colin said, confused.

"This is where Ryan is going to go on and on about how the constellation Cassiopeia is 'literally just a fucking W.'"

"It is, though! It's total horseshit!" I said, indignantly. "It's just a fucking W, yet we are supposed to look at it and say 'oh yeah that is totally what a woman sitting down and holding a mirror looks like.'"

"God, that is SUCH a Libra thing to say." Skye shook her head.

Oh no. Please don't tell me that Skye believes in that shit.

Believing in Astrology is a total deal breaker for me.

Much to my chagrin, Skye began insisting that I just did not understand astrology and that she would send me a link to a horoscope website that would "absolutely change my life."

I KNEW there had to be something wrong with her.

Then she burst into laughter. "Oh my God, George, look at his face!"

Now everyone was laughing except me.

"What is going on?" I was really confused.

"George guaranteed me that you would somehow find a way to go on your 'constellation rant,' as he called it. And then he said that when you did, I needed to pretend to be into astrology just to see your face."

I couldn't front. She had gotten me again; this time with an assist from my brother. I couldn't decide if I was mad or impressed.

"You think you are real funny, don't you?" I said, looking over at Skye.

"No...I KNOW I am."

Finally, the fire started to dwindle, and we got ready to go to bed. We extinguished the flame and cleaned up as much as we could, so that we didn't have as much work to do tomorrow. Colin and George got into their tent, and Skye jumped in ours to change while I went into the woods to take a leak. It also served to give me time to settle my nerves. I was about to spend the night in a tent with Skye — something I had been hoping for since George's text informing me she would be coming. So yeah, I was nervous.

Calm down, Ryan. It's possible she really did just want to give a married couple an evening together. Don't assume anything and you won't make an ass out of yourself.

It didn't work. My dick was hard as a diamond and entirely upright. Thank God I wasn't trying to aim my stream at a toilet, because it would have required that awkward thing you have to do in the morning when you lean all the way over.

I finished my business and headed back over to the tent. Skye must have had a lamp on inside because I could see her silhouette through the tent's fabric. It looked like she was getting into her sleeping bag. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what was on the other side of the flap, again telling myself that it was just as likely that Skye had been teasing earlier.

As I crawled into the tent, Skye was indeed in her sleeping bag and reading.

Dammit. Guess it really was all talk.

I took off my shirt and shorts and changed into a pair of pajama bottoms. I looked up at her, but she had her nose deep in whatever she was reading.

"What are you reading?" I asked, trying to mask my disappointment.

"Angels and Demons."

"I've actually read that one. Where are you in the book?"

"The second preferiti just got axed."

"Oh, shit is about to get real then."

"I gotta ask... Are all of Dan Brown's books the exact same?"

"What do you mean?

"This just seems like the Da Vinci Code with names changed. College professor needs the help of a supersmart woman to save the day from a secret society. Even the way the story is told from both the protagonist and antagonist point of view is the same."

"Wait, did you read the Da Vinci Code first? You know this one comes before that, right?"

"I do."

I laughed. "Well, I can't speak for EVERY book of his, but from what I read, basically. Granted, I only read those two and half of The Lost Symbol."

She shook her head and smiled, as she closed the book. "You give up pretty quickly, don't you?"

"Give up? I got through like half of the book! It was just too much of the same shit so I put it down."

"That's not what I was talking about, dummy." She threw her sleeping bag open to reveal that she had been completely naked underneath. This girl was full of surprises.

Oh thank fucking God!

I leapt on top of her as fast as I could manage without hurting her, and we started to make out. There was no slow build up like earlier in the day. If anything, we were trying to get back to where we had left off as quickly as possible.

"About...fucking...time" she said between kisses. I took off my pants and underwear as we continued to aggressively kiss one another, but she surprised me again by rolling on top of me and seizing control.

"Time to do it right this time," she said, positioning herself in between my legs, licking her lips. She then let a globule of spit leave her mouth, which landed a direct shot right on the head of my cock.

Do it RIGHT?! If what she did in the car was the "wrong" way, I can't wait for this.

Skye rubbed the spit in with her right hand and began jerking me off, getting me back to completely hard — I had successfully willed it down to about 80% when I had convinced myself this wasn't going to happen. Once that task was complete, she dove right in, taking almost all of my length into her mouth.

Unlike in the car, where our movement was severely limited due to us not wanting to get caught, Skye bobbed her head up and down forcefully. My cock bounced off the back of her tonsils with every dive. She was a woman possessed, only pausing to come up for air. Even then, she would take the tendrils of saliva coming from her mouth and jerk me off while she caught her breath. It was without a doubt the sloppiest blow job I had even experienced. It looked like something you'd see in porn. So did she, with her ass sticking up to form a perfect heart shape as her face was buried between my legs. And the sounds? Every time my throat breached her throat, it made a very wet gwap sound that was a turn on completely by itself.

She was right...this was a blow job done RIGHT. It felt incredible. Like a ball of heat in the bottom of my stomach that was shooting pulses throughout my body. There was also a mental aspect that made this one so much hotter than in the car. Here was this perfect girl, and she was so caught in the moment, so full of lust that she was basically choking herself on my dick. It was mesmerizing.

I was close. I could feel that tingling sensation in my balls and the start of every muscle in my body tensing up.

"Skye, I'm almost there. Where do you want it?" I was panting at this point.

Just like in the car, she let me know her intentions without saying a word, electing to take me all the way past her throat barrier for the first time. I erupted instantly. I came so hard that I was pretty sure I blacked out.

I must have indeed lost consciousness for a second, because when I regained the ability to see, Skye was already on top of me and lining up my still-hard cock with her sex. I could help but give her a quizzical look.

"Don't give me that," Skye said with a smirk. "I DID tell you this was going to happen. And besides, I've been thinking about it since this afternoon."

She put her hand on my chest and slowly lowered herself into my cock. She was certainly wet enough to do it all in one fluid motion, but she elected to go slow with it, allowing both of us to really enjoy it. We both looked into each other's eyes as it happened. There was a sensual-ness to it. I knew it wouldn't last, but it was nice. It was the eye of the storm. A peaceful calm before our passion returned like a hurricane. Once she had me all of the way inside her, I sat up and kissed her.

"Fuuuuuuck," she said, exhaling deeply. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

After taking a moment to just enjoy the feeling of me filling her up, she finally began grinding on top of me, slow at first, but she picked up her pace rapidly. All I could do is just look up at her and watch. It was like I was in a trance. Soon, the eye of the storm had passed, and with a new-found enthusiasm, she was thrusting her hips with all of her considerable athleticism.

Skye continued grinding on me for a significant longer amount of time than I would have been able to muster. It was becoming more and more clear that for Skye, sex was a workout. It was both cardio and muscle strengthening. And if she wanted me to sign up for a six month program, I was ready to do so.

That all being said, up until that point, Skye was the one doing all of the work. She was beginning to get out of breath, and I had just been lying there. I was the life support system for her dildo. I figured it was time to actually put forth some effort.

I sat back up to kiss her while simultaneously grabbing her ass and forcing her grinding to increase in force and speed. She wrapped her legs around my back and began using those for leverage as well. It felt like I was in some sort of wrestling move. You know, if instead of a sweaty guy with those weird ear things, it was my dream girl.

This position was great for intimacy, feeling her nipples against my chest as we did our best to fuse into each other. But as we continued, I felt the animalistic urge to FUCK. My body told me that it was time to take over and rail this woman with all of my might. I slipped out from the grasp of all four of her limbs and flipped her over onto her hands and knees.

Before I gave in to my urges, I took one last look to soak all of this in. Skye was on all fours in front of me, looking over her shoulder in anticipation. This was the exact thing I had been thinking about in the car when she was blowing me. It was even better than what I had pictured.

"Fuck! Your ass is incredible."

I grabbed her by her hips and thrusted my face into the crack of her ass. I licked her from her clit, all the way to the very edge of her asshole. I paused there, waiting for her to react.

"Don't stop there," she whined. "Keep going."

"Keep going?" I wanted to hear her say the words.

"Lick my asshole, baby. Please?"

That was a first for me. Not the eating ass part — I had done that a handful of times — but I had never had a girl actually ask for it. Monica had hated it, and the few times I had experimented with it during the occasional drunken hookup, they always seemed lukewarm to it at best. It was always more because I thought it was hot than them wanting it. Yet here was the most perfect girl, with an even more perfect backside, and she was BEGGING for it. Not like she needed to convince me. An ass that amazing deserved to be worshipped.

I used both of my hands to spread her ass cheeks as far as they would go and looked at the enticing target between them. Finally, I let a bead of saliva leave my lips and watched it land a direct hit. I lapped it up with my tongue with long slow licks. I could feel her squirming with each. She has also begun rubbing her pussy toads to the overall pleasure.

"So close...keep...going...so good"

It was time to kick it up a notch. I tensed up my tongue and began tongue fucking her as hard as I could, passing her balloon knot and diving into her ass.

"Fucking HELL Ryan! Keep doing that right there. Jesus Christ!" She was almost screaming now. "Deeper!"

It didn't take much more before she came. Hard. As she exploded, she lost the ability to hold herself up with her arms and buried her face in her pillow, yelling obscenities at the top of her lungs.

I thought about giving her some time to catch her breath, but I had held off the beast inside me long enough. And listening to Skye climax had pushed me over the edge. I fisted my cock, and as Skye was still attempting to catch her breath, I shoved it back in her soaked cunt in one thrust.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" She screamed, shooting back up and gasping for breath like she had just surfaced from a deep dive underwater.

I could feel her pussy pulse around my cock. I guessed it was still aftershocks from her first orgasm.

"You just... you just made me cum. No one has ever made me do that so fast."

"What do you mean? I had you screaming this afternoon," I reminded her. I was now thrusting with long, slow strokes as she got her breathing under control.

"No... I mean...again... you made me cum again. First from licking my ass...then again when you shoved your dick in me." She panted. "No one has ever made me cum twice in a row like that."

I'm not gonna lie, I was beaming with pride at that admission. I lifted her torso up so that she was now standing up on her knees.

"Let me know when you are ready for more." I continued my slow rhythm, but began kissing and nibbling on her neck and shoulders.

About a minute or so later, Skye took one final deep breath. She was back.

"Give me all you got, stud. Make me yours."

I did. I pushed her back down onto her elbows, and for probably 15 minutes, I ravaged her from behind. Hard. With every thrust, you could hear the clap of my hips against her ass. My balls pendulumed against her clit. I was in a zone, letting myself be completely taken over by the desire to fuck as hard as I could. Without thinking, I reached back and slapped her ass as hard as I could.

"FUCK RYAN!!"

Whoops! Guess that was too much?

"Do it again! HARDER!"

Nevermind.

I spanked her until both cheeks were red, and you could feel the heat coming off of them. She just asked for more. My hand was beginning to hurt; I can't imagine what her ass was feeling like.

I was getting close. I put her hands behind her back and used her wrists to piston into her even harder.

"Ryan...stick a finger...in my ass" Skye said in between gasps for air.

"Such a dirty... fucking girl." I was out of breath myself now, but I wasn't going to stop, even if my lungs popped in the process.

"PLEASE!! I'll be whatever you want me to be. Just do i—AHHHHH!" And with that I penetrated her aching rosebud with my thumb.

Being penetrated in both of her holes simultaneously sent Skye off the edge once again. She came so hard that her whole body began to spasm. It was just a torrent of "oh my God"s and "fuck"s as she collapsed underneath me. Watching her come undone like that was all I needed to do the same. I tried to pull out, but her pussy had my dick in a clamp.

When I came, I can only describe it as a life changing experience. Each rope of cum that I shot into her felt like its own individual orgasm, firing one after another in rapid successions. And there were a lot of them. It was too much, and I followed her lead by collapsing into a combination of leaning on my elbows and resting on her back.

12