Pitching a Tent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry about that. Really." I was nervous about the fact that I had just unloaded what I assumed was a sperm banks worth of my stuff inside her.

"Don't be. I'm on the pill."

She dipped her finger between her legs and scraped some of my cum out of her, bringing it to her lips so she could give it a taste. "You make one hell of a protein shake, by the way."

Hearing that had little Ryan ready to go another round, even if it would kill me. She took notice, delicately stroking him as she leaned towards me and gave me a soft kiss.

This woman is literally going to fuck me to death, isn't she?

Luckily, she was as spent as I was. Round two would have to wait for another day. At least, I was pretty sure there'd be another day.

Skye put her underwear and shirt back on, much to my dismay — I was really hoping to have her naked body against me tonight.

"I have an idea. Follow me!" She said exiting the tent with her sleeping bag. I put my boxers back on, unaware of what she had in mind, and eventually followed suit.

When I got out, Skye had already draped the blanket from that afternoon on the grass and unzipped her sleeping bag completely so that it functioned as a blanket.

"I've always wanted to sleep under the stars, but never done it. Will you join me?" Sky asked, patting the blanket next to her with her hand invitingly.

"That sounds great, actually."

I walked over and laid beside her, looking up at the sky full of stars. It was such a beautiful night. I felt Skye nuzzle into me as we both drifted off to sleep.

What a fucking day.

"Well aren't you two adorable." We woke up to Colin and George looking down at the two of us, shaking their heads. "Though I have to say, if I knew that changing tents meant that I had to listen to my sister shrieking like a banshee, I would have probably passed on it."

Skye ducked under the covers to avoid making eye contact.

"At least they have clothes on," George said, laughing.

We got up, ate breakfast, and began packing up the rest of the camping equipment. We wanted everything ready so that once we had finished hiking back, we could just hop in her car and head out.

The trail for the day was to Looking Glass Rock. If you aren't familiar, it isn't an easy hike — it's a steady climb for a couple of miles, finishing with a short section with much steeper terrain as you get closer to the summit — but it isn't anything especially difficult. It definitely isn't as challenging as the one Skye and I had done the day before. Of course, I also hadn't spent the night prior to that hike getting my brains fucked out. For the life of me, I don't remember being as sore as I was that day. Every incline was excruciating. Being that hurt just from sex was definitely a shot to me ego. And it certainly didn't help that Skye didn't seem to be affected by it at all. She was in MUCH better shape than my ass.

The hike was worth it though once we got to the peak. I had done this trail before, and even back then, I was in awe of the view. But having Skye here with me during that moment made it all the better. Just having her by my side could make the mundane special. In this case, it turned something already beautiful into a memory that would last a lifetime.

I looked out into the distance, having a whole new appreciation for a place I had stood close to a decade ago. I began thinking about how I'd remember this weekend years from now. It all came back to her. I wasn't naive enough to think that she was "the one" — hell, I had no idea if she wanted this to be anything other than a vacation fling — but it didn't matter. She has made this the best camping trip ever. Eventually, I felt someone come up and stand next to me, taking my hand in theirs. I turned my head to see Skye looking out, just as I was. It was such an amazing moment. Perfect, even.

The drive back home was uneventful. Since Colin and George has driven us there, Skye and I were the ones tasked with the drive home. Everyone kept their hands to themselves, though Skye did reach over the console a couple of times to take my hand in hers.

We got to my apartment in great time and arrived right as the sun was setting.

"Do y'all want to come upstairs for a bit? I don't really have any food, but we could order something"

"Nah," Colin said. "I was actually gonna ask you of you wanted to go to dinner with us. George told me about place you apparently always go to when your family visits. Mama...something?"

He was referring to Mama J's. And yeah, it is some of the best fried chicken you'll ever have. But before I could answer, George cut in.

"Actually, I think the two yutes (youths) should probably talk. And I do mean TALK."

Both Skye and I looked at each other and then down at the ground.

Colin and George left, and as I looked back at my building, it dawned on me that I was back in the real world. A world where Skye and I lived over two hours away from each other. I think she must have realized it too because she was no longer her smiley self. We both walked up to my apartment in mostly silence.

I unlocked the door and let her in first. "I'd give you a tour, but there isn't much to see." Most of my stuff was already in boxes, ready for my move. She asked off she could use the bathroom, and I directed her to the door next to my small kitchen area.

When she came out, I was sitting on the couch, playing on my phone. She came and sat next to me. It was time to debrief, and I'm not talking about underwear.

"So..." I tried to start, though that's all I ended up saying.

"Yeah."

I couldn't do it. So I stalled.

"Can I make you something to eat? It won't be as good as Mama J's, but I can make a mean grilled cheese."

"That sounds great, actually."

I am actually a decent cook. The grilled cheese offer was really just because my kitchen was empty. I had just been gone for four days, so no groceries, and most of my pans and stuff were

packed.

We sat down with our sandwiches and tried again to start the conversation again. Neither of us could get past the deafening silence.

Finally, I swallowed my discomfort and in the least smooth way you can probably imagine, I blurted out what I had been dying to tell her all day.

"I'm absolutely crazy about you, Skye."

I said it so fast that it may as well have been a single word. I also said it with my eyes fixated on the sandwich on my plate. As if I was announcing my affection towards it and not the woman across from me. I was terrified to look up. I had shot my shot, but was too nervous to see how it had landed.

I felt a hand on top of mine, and heard Skye get up from her seat. I looked up just in time to see her beaming smile, as she sat in my lap and straddled me. She didn't say a word, but when she leaned down to kiss me, locking her lips to mine in a way that answered for her.

We made out tenderly, completely forgetting about our sandwiches. We moved to the couch so we could have more room to remove clothing and feel each other's warmth. We didn't have time to have sex, but I don't think either of us were really thinking about that. This was more about a budding romance. There was plenty of time for sex in the future.

Finally, she cuddled up into me and I turned the TV on, figuring our brothers would be back soon.

"So when can I see you again? Baltimore and DC are like an hour apart, right?" She laughed.

"Silly boy. I don't live in DC. That's just where I go to school."

"...So where do you live?" I was confused.

"Baltimore."

In two weeks, I'd be living in the same city as her. At least for the summer. Sure, it was just for a few months, but the fact that we would have that to see if there was something there between us had me positively giddy. Like I was a six year old that had just been told he was headed to Disney World.

"I can't wait to give you a proper welcome to Charm City," she said, as she kissed me again. I could feel her smiling against my lips.

—-

Colin and George must have taken their sweet time at dinner, because they didn't come around again until like 9:30, over two hours after they originally left.

"So are you ready to go, Skye?" Colin asked as they got out of the Subaru.

"Actually, there's been a change in plans." Skye replied with a smile on her face.

"How so?"

"Ryan and I talked, and I want to stay here with him."

Colin was still confused. "We can't just leave you here. How are you going to get home?"

"I'll take her back when I when I begin my internship for the Sun," I answered for her, taking her hand in mine. "That's only two weeks away."

Colin just shook his head and laughed. "You crazy kids fucked one time and now can't go two weeks without seeing each other?"

"'Can't' and 'don't want to' are two very different things," Skye sniped back.

"Ahhh young love" George mocked. He had already taken the liberty of taking Skye's stuff out of the trunk. I was beginning to think he knew this was going to happen all along.

"Do you really have enough here to last you two weeks?" Colin asked, still unsure. "You only packed stuff for the trip."

"I'll make do," Skye shrugged.

I don't think either of us really believed much clothing would be worn over the next 13 days anyhow. I had already made a firm decree of "no pants allowed in the apartment" that Skye had agreed to.

George handed me Skye's bag and we all said our goodbyes.

"I can't wait to meet your new puppy," I said as I shook Colin's hand and gave George a hug.

"Shoot! I completely forgot about that!" Skye stumped her foot on the ground in disappointment.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." I promised with a wink.

"Please don't elaborate on that," Colin cringed.

"Oh don't be such a prude. It's not like you didn't catch the audio broadcast of their inaugural banging last night," George joked. Colin smacked him upside the head and we all laughed.

As George and Colin got back in the car and drove off. Skye and I headed back up to my apartment. We had all of the time in the world now, and I had a good feeling about it.

~~~~~

Thank you for making it all the way through Ryan and Skye's adventure. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Regardless, I want to thank SoNoCo95404 for being my editor on this one and making sure it didn't have any silly typos or errors.

12