Pity and Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it your boyfriend?" asked Darren.

"That jerk basketball captain who has been harassing you your entire high school life is not my boyfriend," insisted Sarah.

"And now for some rules. Tonight is a secret, tell no one. I need some time to wrap things up nicely with those guys, so don't tell anybody, not even your parents. The only other rule is whenever we are alone together, there is no need to ask first. Just stop if I say stop," Sarah declared assertively, realizing she just let out she wanted to fool around with him some more in the future.

With that, she leaned her head back, turned it to the right, and caught Darren's outstretched tongue with hers. As they kissed, their breathing escalated. While they kissed, Darren began to naturally buck his hips up, attempting to grind his hard-on against her shorts. This continual motion caused Sarah to slowly slip down his legs, so she grabbed his left knee with her left hand to hold her steady, and used her right hand to wrap his right arm around her waist. She slowly wiggled herself back onto the tent of his shorts; it was so hard and resilient that she could feel his erection through her shorts rubbing her loins erotically.

Sarah broke off their kissing for a while and noticed they were breathing heavily at the same pace. Her left hand lecherously reached down and fondled Darren's left leg up to his shorts, and down again. She repeated this while Darren focused on rubbing the hardness in his shorts against the crotch of her shorts. After some cycles of this, Sarah wondered what got Darren hard in the first place.

"Darren, while we were talking in the cargo bed, I saw that you were hard," Sarah whispered.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You are so beautiful," trembled Darren quietly.

"Thanks, I guess. But what I wanted to know was, what part of me excites you the most?" inquired Sarah curiously. She honestly wanted to know.

"Your legs. I was looking at your legs while you were wiggling them," answered an embarrassed Darren.

"It's OK. I like your legs too. I want you to enjoy mine," replied Sarah, and she took his left hand and placed it on her left outer thigh. She guided his hand slowly down her outer thigh, past her knee, and released it. However, Darren's hand took a life of its own and slowly slid back over the top of her knee, then over the top of her left thigh up to her shorts, after which it began the trip down, but this time on her inner left leg.

After some repetitions of her legs being fondled, Sarah felt the urge to have her breasts played with, so she took Darren's right hand and placed it on her right breast. Darren's hand cupped her breast and began fondling it lovingly through her top.

As they continued their foreplay, Darren couldn't help but continually rub his erection against her shorts. Even with the clothes between their genitals, it gave him some relief that he enjoyed much more than masturbating. Never in his mind did he imagine he would be grinding his crotch against another woman in high school; luckily as they were both in last year they had already passed the age of majority.

Darren discovered over their intimate conversation in the truck cargo bed that he sincerely liked Sarah, and that they were very compatible. In the brief time they talked, both were able to open up about very private areas of their lives, so he felt comfortable with the backseat foreplay they were engaging in. He wondered if this qualified them as in a relationship but decided not to press her for the risk of ruining the erotic foreplay.

Instead, his hands wrapped around her waist, and found the buttons on the front of her shorts, and he quickly popped her shorts open. Darren then put his right hand inside the open mouth of her shorts and began rubbing her panties, reaching as far down as he could.

Sarah immediately began bucking her hips, attempting to force the crotch of her panties against his fingers. She also lost control of her breathing, moaning and gasping in a futile attempt to stimulate her fully excited labia.

Sarah then lifted her pelvis off of Darren's shorts and began pulling her shorts down.

Darren put his hands into her shorts and helped slide them down, getting a good feel of her outer legs again. He slid his hands up the back of her legs, keeping her balanced above him, then squeezed her firm round butt cheeks, and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

Sarah quickly grabbed his hands and took them off, then sat on his right side.

"Sorry, Darren, not yet. I'm not ready to have sex yet," Sarah whispered firmly. However, she wanted to do something involving friction between their genitalia.

Sarah then unbuckled Darren's belt, opened his shorts, and slid them off him while kicking her shorts off. Then she paused, as she wanted to feel as much of him as possible without the risk of pregnancy. After a moment, she decided to pull his boxers off as well. At this point, Darren only had his t-shirt on, so she removed that as well so he would be completely naked.

Next, she straddled on top of him and took his rock-hard shaft in her hand. Sarah admired how solid his penis looked, and rubbed her thumb around the angry dark brown yellow mushroom head on top. The mild contrast of his dark yellow Chinese shaft against her lightly tanned cream-colored English flesh excited her. Sarah then pressed Darren's glans against the crotch of her panties and slowly lowered herself onto him so they were facing each other.

Darren suddenly thrust up and she felt his glans push her panties in and rub along the length of her slit, stimulating her labia lips. Sarah enjoyed this and rocked her hips back and forth, continually rubbing the crotch of her panties along the length of his steel-hard shaft.

After a while, Darren grabbed Sarah's waist and began thrusting into her panties, timing his thrusts with the sliding of her loins. It wasn't long before their movements and primal groans had aligned into a beautiful sexual symphony.

Oblivious now to anything outside of each other, Darren and Sarah had let their sexual instincts take control of their bodies and were grinding each other passionately and quickly, loudly groaning in delight from the friction felt in their loins.

Suddenly Sarah slid herself hard and fast against Darren's glans, and he felt her body suddenly spasm once; Sarah threw her head back and cried out in joy.

Excited, and hoping to ejaculate like his own masturbation sessions, Darren grabbed Sarah's hips tightly and frantically rubbed the crotch of her panties along the length of his shaft, groaning and thrusting his erection into her panties along the way.

Sarah's body suddenly trembled again, and again she threw her head back and shouted triumphantly at the orgasmic release within her. Her body continued this pattern a few more times, spasming from the friction created in her panties by Darren's hard member, each time followed by a joyous moan.

At last, she felt all the stress and worries in life leave her, and she tapped Darren's hands to let go of her; Sarah collapsed on top of him, her face buried in his right shoulder. She felt him wrap his arms around her lovingly.

Sarah was panting hard, catching her breath, and was all smiles. She looked at Darren, who was also breathing heavily but seemed unsatisfied.

"That was wonderful, wasn't it?" asked Sarah quietly, her breathing still heavy from exhaustion.

Darren just nodded his head in agreement, still trying to catch his breath.

Sarah looked at her panties and they were only wet on the inside, so she knew Darren hadn't ejaculated.

"I wanted you to enjoy this too," Sarah spoke sincerely, gazing into his eyes.

"I'll think of something to do to relieve this," Sarah said softly, gently patting his still rock-solid erection.

Sarah looked at her phone and noticed two missed calls, both from her house phone number.

"Oh shit! We've been out here for over an hour, and my parents called twice. Hurry...get dressed! I'll get you home quick," Sarah whispered while putting her shorts back on. Darren had also begun dressing at a frantic pace.

Sarah quickly grabbed her phone and called her parents:

"It's OK mom. We just stopped by the diner for some drinks and to talk. I dropped him off already and am on my way back," Sarah explained to her stepmother.

Sarah quickly drove off while Darren finished dressing, and easily found his house in the gated community where he lived. She was impressed by the size of his two-story detached home and the fountain in front.

As Darren got out of the back seat, Sarah checked quickly to make sure nobody was watching, and jumped out of the driver's seat in front of him.

"Tonight was wonderful," she said, and she kissed him gently on his lips. While they embraced, she could still feel his erection poking out from his shorts into her pelvis, as she realized she was taller than him.

"Try to hide this from your family," Sarah said, lovingly rubbing the tent in his shorts.

"I know it's late, but wait for my call. I promise I will call you tonight, as I want to help you with this," said Sarah sincerely as she fondled the tent in the front of his shorts for the last time this evening.

12