Video Session Before Bed

Story Info
School nerd enjoys first online sex session with hot girl.
1.4k words
4.64
6.3k
10

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren Liu managed to get inside his home, remove his shoes, and run upstairs before his parents could see him with his erection. His mother asked why he was so late; he claimed he was busy coordinating project teamwork. Luckily his younger siblings were already asleep, so he was able to get into the shared bathroom without being spotted.

After quickly brushing his teeth and reciting differentiation rules, his erection still had not subsided. Placing his phone on the countertop, the time was around eleven at night, so based on when Sarah dropped him off, he knew he had about fifteen minutes before her phone call.

Darren quickly threw his clothes into the laundry, jumped into the shower, and for the first time in a while, took a cold shower to kill his erection. Unfortunately, the power of cold water was nothing compared to the beauty of Sarah Brown, and his member still stood strong and proud.

After drying up, Darren carefully checked outside the bathroom first to make sure no one was watching; his mother had gone into the master bedroom and closed the door already. Seeing he could move without being observed, he quickly and quietly dashed out of the bathroom and into his bedroom, locked the door, and anxiously awaited Sarah's call in only his boxers, which unfortunately were tented up by his still erect penis.

Meanwhile, Sarah drove at a frantic pace to get home, running a few stop signs in the process. She quickly pulled into her garage and ran inside the house. Unfortunately, both her father and stepmother were waiting for her inside. Luckily, they didn't inquire too much as to why she was late; instead, they continued their earlier chat. They reminded Sarah to stay away from boys that bullied tiny Chinese boys like Darren, and that first thing Monday, they would go with Sarah to Bayville Secondary School to talk to the principal about the basketball team captain's unacceptable behavior. Sarah respected her father and stepmother's strong moral views about having to set things right and not oppress others.

Unfortunately, Sarah's parents ordered her to bed, so she quickly washed up, but worried Darren wouldn't wait for her. Luckily she showered within fifteen minutes and returned to her room in a bathrobe. After some quick thinking, she put on a matching floral embroidered bra and panty and covered herself with a silk short night robe that showed up to mid-thigh.

Grabbing her laptop, she turned off her lights and sat on her bed to make her parents believe she was sleeping. She checked the time and it was just past midnight; she worried Darren had already fallen asleep.

Darren looked at his computer; it was past midnight and he was feeling tired but was still sporting a giant erection as he couldn't get his mind off of the lovely Sarah Brown. He enjoyed the intimacy between them in the backseat of her pickup truck and was replaying their foreplay session in his mind.

Suddenly, his laptop beeped. He quickly rushed over and turned the volume down; it was a notification from Sarah, requesting a video chat. He accepted it.

The video loaded, and he saw the gorgeous blonde Sarah in her silk robe and glasses, with her finger over her lips as a signal for him to remain quiet. Sarah began typing into the chat window.

Pls mute. Don't want to disturb family. Online chat only, appeared on Darren's chat window.

Darren nodded in agreement and muted his microphone and volume.

Are you still hard? Sarah typed into the chat.

Darren nodded, embarrassed by his erection.

Show me, Sarah typed excitedly.

Darren shrunk on her screen as he pushed his laptop away, and the tent in his boxers was exposed.

Take it out, Sarah asked in the chat.

On her screen, Darren took off his boxers, his member standing up at full attention.

Sarah now noticed that Darren was lean and working out, as his chest was firm. She also noticed he had a visible eight-pack. She returned her attention to the dark yellow Chinese shaft refusing to bend.

Show me how you play with it, typed Sarah.

On command, Darren began pumping and rubbing the underside of his shaft.

While Darren focused on jerking himself off, Sarah held her knees in front of her so he could see her legs. She noticed him pumping more intently.

She then crawled back on her bed so that her entire self was on view in Darren's video chat, and slowly removed her silk robe, letting it drop on her bed.

Darren's jaw dropped when he saw the beautiful blonde goddess wearing nothing but floral-patterned lingerie on his video chat. Sarah smiled at him, and his body responded by bucking his hips forward, pumping his erection into his fist.

Darren watched his computer screen intently as Sarah began playing with her legs. He began to masturbate furiously, focused on the beautiful Sarah Brown fondling her legs.

Sarah noticed that he still had not been able to ejaculate yet, so she reached up her body and grabbed her breasts. She started fondling them through her bra and was delighted when she saw Darren staring at them from the other side of the video chat. She also noticed that now he was frantically pumping on his shaft with his hand, desperate to ejaculate.

Sarah then slid her hands down over the front of her body down to her panties, and she spread her legs open to make sure Darren could see. First, she rubbed the crotch of her panties, but their earlier foreplay in her pickup had tired her labia so her hips didn't buck up so hard in response. Then, she slid her left hand into her panties and rubbed her clit, which triggered the quake of an orgasm; her entire body convulsed once at the release.

This sight was too much for Darren and soon Sarah saw some drops of semen being squirted out of his glans. Then Darren involuntarily began thrusting into his hand, taking a short time between thrusts, ejaculating a little more semen to Sarah's delight. After about six repetitions of this, she watched Darren wipe up the semen with a kleenex and toss it off-screen.

That was pretty awesome, wasn't it? asked Sarah in the chat window.

Yeah, you were so gorgeous, replied Darren.

Please keep this to yourself, reminded Sarah.

I will. Promise. Not a soul, reassured Darren in the chat.

Darren thought for a moment and began to type a question.

Sarah, are we boyfriend and girlfriend? he typed hopefully.

We are confidential. I still have to attend prom with that jerk ex-boyfriend as his sister is my friend and I promised, Sarah replied in the chat window.

But we do things like this only with each other, promise? Sarah asked in the chat; probably she saw his despondent face when he read her previous message, thought Darren.

Promise, replied Darren in the chat.

Sarah realized she had locked Darren into a relationship now which would threaten her social status at school, so she decided to set a few more boundaries.

Just play it cool when you see me at school, Sarah stated in the chat window. She thought for a moment, then added:

And if you get hard, just message me, OK? And if I get the urge, I will message you, Sarah typed.

OK. Promise. I promise I won't stalk you at school or anywhere else and will message you as per your rules, Darren typed. It was only after he pressed the send button did Darren begin to understand Sarah's rules.

Good night, Sarah typed, adding a smile emoji.

Good night, replied Darren, also adding a smile emoji.

Sarah ended the video chat with a smile. She guessed that Darren was so eager to appease her he probably hadn't figured out how much fun he was going to have at school with her, which was why she stressed the confidentiality portion of their relationship. She closed her laptop screen and fell back onto her bed, eyes closed, exhausted.

Darren closed his laptop and fell back onto his bed, closing his eyes. Within seconds he was sleeping like a baby.

Sarah smiled happily as she began to fall asleep. She never had been able to talk so openly with anyone as she had with Darren, and based on the hard lessons taught to her family, knew Darren would provide a stable and financially secure future. Her parents would probably want her to date around more, but Sarah was confident this relationship had a good chance of being permanent.