All Comments on 'Pixie, Katie and Me Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!!

you wrote another fabulous chapter in this series. It was interesting how you brought to different groups of people together in one story line. I like how you had Doug did together with his sister Kara along with Ally. I love how you brought to different storylines together in this story. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter if Katie does come back to Mel and Doug? I also am curious to find out if Doug and Mel with the kids move to Texas to be with Kara and her family.

MJOMJOalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

You have got to continue this story.

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkabout 7 years ago
Great story of unconditional love

Anachronism: In Pixie, Joy, and Me you mention watching the first two movies Kara made. This would have been before they were made. Nonetheless, great series. I love the dynamic growth of the characters as they discover and explore unconditional love. The sex is pretty fantastic too.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I noticed no real differences in this chapter from porn queen. The relationship conversation was more in-depth, and Ally was involved with Kara and Doug from the beginning of the pool sex scene instead of asking to join (or is this a family affair?) And with it being from a different persons point of view we got the full conversations between the Pixie and Doug that we didn't get before. I guess the only big change would be the talk of getting Katie back from Boston. So? How'd I do?

5 stars by the way!

OH and since I read Joy between the two that flow properly together (continuity) it makes it harder if the changes are more subtle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous