Pixie Magic Ch. 06

Story Info
Skyler discovers the gift has a downside.
8.4k words
4.76
5.9k
11

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Skyler discovers the gift has a downside.

Monday.

The fox loomed over me as I backed away. I was only 3-inches tall, naked, and on an exposed rock with no place to hide. She licked her nose as a drop of saliva drooled out of the corner of her mouth. Then she sprang towards me with her mouth open.

I cowered against the rock as her open mouth got closer and closer. I smelled her fetid breath as it warmed my skin. Her teeth looked sharp and menacing and I wondered how much pain I would suffer before her jaws crushed me.

Suddenly, her entire appearance changed, and I saw Vix standing over me.

"Wha-!" I shouted.

My body spasmed and I opened my eyes. The arm around my waist gently touched my chest as the warm breasts against my back shifted away.

"Sky! Are you alright?" Fern asked with a note of concern in her voice.

I blinked and looked around. The fox and Vix were gone; it was only a bad dream. I was in Fern's room in the great oak tree, lying in Fern's bed with Fern beside me.

"Oh," I said, turning towards her, "I'm sorry. I just had the strangest dream. A nightmare, really."

Fern propped herself up on one elbow and faced me with a look of concern on her face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"It's silly, really. I was dreaming that I was being attacked by that fox and just as it was about to eat me, it turned into your sister Vix," I responded.

Fern stared at me with her mouth open. She sat up, her green gossamer wings behind her and her blonde hair cascading down across her shoulders and breasts interrupted only by the tips of her pointed ears protruding between the tresses.

"Shit!" she said, "I was stupid not to have thought of that!"

She threw off the rest of the blanket and quickly got to her feet. In the blink of an eye, she was magically dressed in her green frock. She picked up my borrowed frock that was draped across Holly's bed.

"Here," she said, handing me the frock, "Get dressed quickly. We've got to find my mother."

We found Aine sitting at the table alone in the great room. She was sipping a steaming beverage out of a mug.

"Mother, we have to talk with you about Vix," Fern said excitedly.

Aine gave a knowing smile as she looked up from her mug.

"Before we do that," she said, "I'd like to offer Dr. Monroe a cup of this mint tea. Would you like some too, Fern?"

She poured us both a cup and waited until we had our first sip. The tea was delicious! We drank it while eating a breakfast of pieces of nuts and strawberries. I was eating a piece of strawberry that was about the size of half a watermelon when Aine spoke up.

"It's about the fox, isn't it?" Aine asked Fern.

"You knew?" Fern replied, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't think she would go that far," Aine said, "But when you and Dr. Monroe told me your story, I realized we all had underestimated Vix's reaction."

"Please call me Skyler," I said after another sip of tea, "Everyone in town does."

"I feel so stupid now," Fern said glumly, "Even Skyler figured it out."

"Fern, I don't know what you're talking about," I said, "What did I figure out?"

"Your dream," Fern replied, "Vix hid from us by turning herself into a fox. She does that the same way that Hawke transforms himself into a hawk."

"Vix is actually a nickname," Aine explained further, "It's short for 'Vixen', the name for a female fox. She is my first-born and she used to have fun playing as a little kit when it was just her, but when the other pixies came along, it would frighten them, and she stopped."

"I knew she was only playing," Fern said, "But my younger siblings were all scared to death. The last time she was a fox was over 15 years ago,"

"More like 25," Aine said, "It was before Pan and Sparkle were born. That's why we didn't consider it right away."

"Sparkle's the youngest," Fern said.

"Hold on," I said, "how old is Sparkle?"

"She's 21," Aine said, "She was born 2 years after Pan."

"How old is Vix?" I asked.

"She'll be 52 next month," Aine replied.

I turned and looked at Fern.

"I'm 48," Fern said, smiling, "But you have to understand that pixies live to be over 200 years old. In equivalent human years, I'm almost 25."

"If you're wondering," Aine said, smiling, "I turned 110 last month."

"But what are we going to do about Vix?" Fern asked.

"I have a plan," Aine said, eyeing me, "But we're going to need Dr Mon- I mean Skyler's help."

***

Two hours later, Fern was flying through the woods carrying me towards the trail that leads to town. We got as far as the stream where I first encountered the red fox with Holly, Thelma and Scruffy. There, Fern stopped to rest, and we both drank some water and splashed our feet in the stream.

Fern picked up her head and her pointed ears twitched.

"Did you hear something?" I asked.

"Shh!" Fern whispered, "I'm not sure."

I looked around but didn't see anything.

"Maybe we should keep going," I suggested.

"Quiet," she said, "I thought I heard something."

We were both standing in the water, so I slowly started to move to the edge of the stream. The bank was muddy and when I stepped out of the water, I slipped on the mud and fell backwards into the stream with a loud splash.

"Skyler, look out!" Fern shouted as she quickly took flight and hovered above the stream.

I sat up in the water and saw a reddish-brown streak racing towards me. I got to my feet, but within seconds the fox was upon me. She had a scratch on the side of her nose near her left eye.

"Now I have you!" she said, her nose was less than a yard away.

"Now!" Fern shouted from somewhere above me.

Pixies sprang from every rock, tree, and fern. They were everywhere, with pixie dust falling like snow onto the fox. As it fell, the fox morphed into a pixie with fiery red hair, except her wings were missing.

As a fox, Vix had her front paws on a slippery rock in the stream. But as a pixie, her smaller size and weight was no match for the stream's current and she slipped into the water, threatening to be washed away.

I grabbed her arm as she floated past and held her until she could regain her footing in the shallower water out of the main current. Her face was marred by the nasty scratch on the side of her nose near her left eye.

"We'll take her from here," Kip and Cal said from the bank of the stream. I handed her up to them.

"Are you alright, doctor . . . I mean Skyler?" Aine asked, smiling. She was hovering over the water close by.

"I'm fine," I said, "But I'll probably have nightmares for the next few days."

Holly and Fern carried me back to the hemlock clearing and set me down in front of the rock. They then joined the rest of the pixies on top of the rock.

"Alright Vixen," Aine said sternly, "change him back."

"What will happen if I refuse?" she asked smugly.

"That all depends upon how long you want to stay grounded and on with a steady diet of skunk cabbage," Aine replied.

"Okay, I'll do it," she said, making a face, "But when do I get my wings back?"

"On Wednesday, depending upon your good behavior," Aine replied.

"I'm ready," Vix said.

"Skyler," Aine called to me, "would you be so kind as to remove your frock?"

I looked up at all their faces watching me. This was embarrassing.

I removed the green garment and was surprised to find I had a partial erection. I tried to cover it up, but my cock was bigger than my hands. The pixies on the rock whistled and shouted catcalls.

"That's enough!" Aine shouted, but a smile crept across her face nonetheless, "Let's show a little more maturity here."

Cal and Kip lifted Vix and hovered her over my head. Pixie dust filtered down on me and I began to grow taller, the ground falling away. Within seconds, I was back to my 6-foot height, looking down at the group of pixies standing on the rock.

"Now it's Sparkle's turn," Aine said.

A collective high-pitched groan, "Oh!" came from the female pixies.

I looked down and saw my cock and balls were still the same larger size Sparkle had endowed them with her pixie dust.

One green pixie hovered in front of my face. It was Fern.

"Would you mind keeping that for me?" she asked, smiling, "At least for a little while?"

Maybe it was my male ego, or more likely the extra testosterone boost from my larger testicles, but when I said "Okay," I got a chorus of cheers from the pixies, including the guys.

Fern led me to a shaded area just outside the hemlock clearing. There, underneath a carefully placed pile of ferns and branches was a pile of clothes and two pairs of hiking shoes. As I dressed, Fern resumed her human size and appearance and dressed as well.

We passed the great oak tree on our way out of the woods. It still looked impressive at my normal height.

A small chipmunk appeared at the entrance of a hole near the roots. He stood up on his hind legs. I bent down and spoke to him softly.

"Hello Owen, it was a pleasure to meet you."

"You bettah take good ca-ah of miz Fahn," he admonished, "or you'll be an-sahin' to me."

"Yes sir, I will," I replied, smiling.

"He's definitely a feisty chipmunk," I said to Fern on the way back.

She laughed, "They all are."

Nothing spoils the everyday magic of a quiet walk in the woods than the ability to understand what the birds and animals are actually saying. As I followed Fern through the brush on our way back to the trail, animal gossip and chitchat seemed to follow us everywhere.

"Mamma, I'm hungry."

"Quiet, someone's coming."

"Never mind, it's only Fern."

"Who's that she's with?"

"Oh him? He's that animal doctor in town. The two of them were screwing at the swimming hole."

"I thought he was our size; he looks a lot bigger now."

"Get away from me Claude, I'm not in heat."

"Don't run away Gretchen, I'm horny."

"Here I am. Here I am. Want to mate? Want to mate? Fly to me. Fly to me."

I called out to Fern. "Is that seriously all they talk about?"

Fern laughed. "What did you expect woodland creatures to talk about? World politics? Sports trivia?" she asked, "That's what makes them happy. What else is there?"

I stopped to think. "Well, there's work," I suggested.

"Work! Really?" Fern asked, "Work is something you do, not something you talk about. How often do you talk to people about your work, other than when you're actually at work, that is?"

I thought about the question. "People who don't know me ask me what I do for a living all the time," I replied.

"And once you tell them, do they want to know more?" Fern asked.

"No, not really," I answered reluctantly.

"In the animal kingdom, the animals already know what everyone does for work; whether that's building a nest, a hive or a beaver dam," Fern explained, "So what else are they going to talk about?"

"People are unique," Fern continued, "Unlike other animals, humans don't specialize in any one thing. You're able to adapt and specialize in a wide range of occupations, so that when two strangers meet, they have no idea what the other person does for a living."

"Okay, but can't they discuss their sex lives a little more privately?" I asked.

Fern laughed. "How much privacy have you had in the past couple of days?" she asked, "Besides, how else are animals going to find a mate? At a bar? Though an on-line dating app?"

I kissed Fern on the cheek.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"To thank you," I said, "For all my education, training and experience as a veterinarian, I feel that I'm just starting to understand animals."

As we turned to leave, a blue jay called out. "I heard he has a big dick."

"I heard that!" Fern and I shouted back.

When we got back to the clinic, Fern offered to cook dinner. While she was in the kitchen, I checked the answering machine. Fortunately, there were no urgent requests over the weekend, but there were a number of requests for appointments. I returned the calls and scheduled appointments while delicious aromas wafted down from my apartment upstairs.

"What is that delicious smell?" I asked Fern as we sat down to eat.

"Vegetable stew," Fern replied with a sly smile, "It's an old pixie recipe handed down over generations."

Given the life expectancy of pixies, I figured the recipe must go back at least a millennium.

The stew tasted even better than it smelled. We played the "guess what's in it" game and I was able to pick out some of the root vegetables, but I cheated because I knew what I had in my food pantry. But there were a couple of items I couldn't readily identify.

It wasn't until I started on my second helping that I admitted defeat. One of the ingredients was the root of a plant I had never heard of. The other?

"I put in plenty of dried mushrooms," she said eyeing me amorously, "I thought you would have figured that out by now."

Between focusing on the food and trying to guess the ingredients, I hadn't paid much attention to my growing erection. But at the mention of "dried mushrooms," my cock twitched, and my balls ached.

"Oh fuck!" I blurted, "You tricked me!"

Fern smiled seductively at me from across the table. Her braless nipples were clearly seen poking into the front of her shirt. "Now that you know where I live," she said, "I was hoping you'd allow me to spend the night here."

There could only be one answer to that question. I just wasn't sure whether I answered with my brain, my heart, or my dick. It was probably some combination of all of them.

"Of course you can," I said, standing up, picking up the bowls, "Let me take care of these dishes first."

Fern eyed my crotch and saw the large bulge that was straining against my shorts.

"Here, let me help you," she said. But instead of grabbing the bowls, she rubbed the front of my shorts as I walked to the sink.

I dumped the remainder of my second helping back into the pot. There was enough there for leftovers for two more days. I decided immediately that I was definitely not going to eat that alone. Fern's attention to the front of my shorts may have influenced that decision.

"You're not angry with me, are you?" Fern asked as she leaned in to kiss me.

I moaned softly before answering. My cock was straining against the front of my shorts as she rubbed. The tip was only a couple of inches above the bottom edge of my shorts. I felt the moisture of my pre-cum against my leg.

"Let me just make it to the sink to rinse these off," I said, panting slightly.

Fern had my shorts unbuttoned by the time I got to the sink. As I stood there, rinsing the bowls, she pulled the shorts down around my ankles and my cock sprang free. She turned my lower body slightly towards her and wrapped her lips around the tip.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned again as I placed the bowls into the sink and held her head gently as she wiggled her tongue around the tip of my cock.

I stood there with my eyes closed enjoying the feel of her mouth and tongue on my cock. She massaged my balls with both hands, raising my arousal into the stratosphere. We remained like that for several minutes until I felt one hand leave.

I opened my eyes and looked down and could see her rubbing the front of her shorts with one hand. That's when I reached down and pulled her up to kiss her, slipping my tongue deep into her mouth. I crushed her against me, one hand in the small of her back while the other pressed against the shorts-covered cheeks of her ass, my cock sandwiched between our stomachs.

I held her there as I awkwardly stepped out of my shorts. When we broke the kiss, I helped her pull her shirt over her head and watched as her boobs bounced free. Her nipples looked as stiff and pointy as my cock felt. The mushrooms had as much effect on her as they had on me!

She still had her shorts on when I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, placing her gently on the bed.

She unbuttoned her shorts while I pulled my shirt over my head. I grabbed the bottom of her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, hastily tearing off her shoes and socks before removing her shorts altogether. I climbed onto the bed, pulling her legs apart before burying my face in her muff.

Her musky nectar was flavored with strong notes of maple and honeysuckle, reminding me of the nearby Vermont woodlands. Her clit was swollen and peeking out of its protective hood, and I gave it a couple of playful licks before raising her butt with my hands and gliding my tongue along her inner labia.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as I lashed her with my tongue. Her head was tilted back, and she squeezed her breasts as I licked upwards along her sensitive slit a second and third time.

I grabbed a nearby pillow and positioned it under her tush, giving me better access to her musky nectar. I went back to gliding my tongue slowly upwards along the edge of her sensitive inner lips until I reached her swollen nub.

There I teased her, licking lightly between kisses while she wreathed and moaned beneath my tongue and lips. When I slid a finger inside her dripping cunt, she held my head with both hands, urging me to press harder against her pleasure button.

Instead, I rotated my finger upward, finder her g-spot and lightly grazed my finger along its sensitive surface. There I alternated my licks and kisses to her clit with light massages to her g-spot.

"Please," she gasped, "Let me cum."

I pressed and swirled my tongue against her swollen nub while teasing her secret inner pleasure zone with my finger.

"Right there, right there, right there," she moaned in a barely audible whisper as her stomach muscles slowly tightened up until . . .

"EEEE!" she screamed as she arched her back and her body went stiff.

Her musky, honey-maple nectar coated my finger as she squeezed her pussy muscles. My tongue continued its assault on her clit while my finger worked its magic inside. She screamed and moaned for over a minute before she pushed my head away.

"Stop!" she gasped, "Let me breathe, then I want you inside me."

I crawled up beside her and propped my head with my elbow.

"You don't need mushrooms to get me horny, you know," I said as I caressed her breasts with my free hand.

"Mmmm," she cooed contentedly, "True, I could use pixie dust."

I pinched her nipple lightly. "You know that's not what I meant," I said smiling.

"Can you get as horny as this without mushrooms?" she asked as she grabbed my cock with both hands and started to pump me.

"Do you want to find out?" I asked as I rolled on top of her, holding myself up with my arms. She was still holding my cock with both hands against her stomach.

"Is that a future invitation?" she asked, spreading her legs.

"It might be," I said as I raised my hips.

"What do I have to do to convince you?" she asked breathily as she placed the tip of my cock against her labia.

"What you're doing now will work for me," I said as I pushed slowly past her inner labia and entered her pleasure zone.

"Mmmm, god that feels so big," she moaned and closed her eyes.

"Aaahh!" I moaned back. I was so horny, I wanted to plunge right in, but I slid in slowly to savor every millimeter of the moist, tight canal.

"You feel so fucking good," we both said at the same time, just as our pelvises met.

We laughed, twitched, and squeezed at the same time.

Once the laughter died down, I was ready for some serious fucking. Apparently, so was Fern.

"Fuck me," she said, gazing deep into my eyes, "Fuck me hard with that big dick of yours."

I thrust into her hard, not holding anything back.

"Oh yes!" Fern panted, "Just like that."

She squeezed me on every thrust. Her eyes were closed and the smile on her face was the look of pure bliss. I was so crazy with lust that I couldn't push hard enough. Maybe Fern was right. Maybe I couldn't get this horny without mushrooms.