All Comments on 'Pixie Magic Ch. 06'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

These Pixie chapters are really wonderful. To create such a varied and sexual pixie family shows an incredible imagination and a penchant for being deeply creative which why this story has been so filled with love, sex, action and adventure. I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My 2 cents

A very good story. I have given all chapters 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

This has been a fantastically imaginative story. I eagerly await the next installment. Thanks for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aload of rubbish

ShapachanShapachan9 months ago

I see the same kind of comments from Anomouse, life is to short to spend your days trying to spread pain and suffering perhaps you will learn that every time you do you get back double!

This is a very refreshing story, thank you Everyday.

Shapachan

ClearmuseClearmuse13 days ago

Fun, still enjoying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES