Pixie Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fully erect, and my sensitive cock was sending tingling waves of pleasure to my brain.

Fern kissed and licked my cheek and neck, wandering slowly down towards my chest. All the while she was stroking my cock and caressing my balls.

"Why don't (kiss) you (lick) lie (kiss) down (lick) on the bed (big, long lick on my neck) and relax, (kiss) while I (lick) help you (kiss and lick) lose some (kiss, kiss, lick) of that (lick) professional (kiss, lick, lick) frustra- (kiss) tion," Fern whispered. By the time she finished that sentence, she was gently sucking on my left nipple.

"Ohh," I moaned as I backed up until the back of my thighs touched the bed. Fern never missed a beat as she followed me into the bedroom sucking one nipple and then the other, still stroking my cock and caressing my balls all the way.

I backed onto the bed and remained on my back while Fern crawled up the bed as far as my pelvis. Her hands remained on my cock and balls, and she smiled before placing her lips over the head of my cock. Her warm breath encircled my cock a few seconds before her lips did.

Her tongue tickled the underside of my penis as she pumped me with her hand. The hand on my balls was gently squeezing and coaxing them to release their viscous content.

It was working. The tingling in my groin caused me to arch my back from the pleasure. I placed my hands on Fern's head to let her know I was getting close.

"Fern," I moaned, "I'm going to cum."

She pumped me harder and swirled her tongue more vigorously around my cock. The hand on my balls squeezed with a sense of purpose, even an urgency. The message was clear.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as I came in her mouth.

She swallowed quickly as spurt after spurt of my musky cream filled her mouth. She never missed a drop as she continued to pump me even after my ejaculations had stopped and my cock began to soften.

Finally, she took me out of my mouth and smiled at me, still pumping my cock, and caressing my balls.

"Feeling any better?" she asked rhetorically.

I smiled back at her. "Come here, you," I said affectionately.

She crawled up the bed and we hugged and kissed.

"Thank you," I said, looking in her eyes, "I guess I needed that."

"You're welcome," she said, smiling, "You're not mad about the pixie dust, then?"

"That depends," I said, "Can I put my clothes back on now?"

Fern laughed, "Yes, you came, and the dust is no longer in effect."

"Good!" I exclaimed, "Because now it's payback time!"

I grabbed a pillow and crept down the bed until I was even with her hips. I placed the pillow under her butt and got between Fern's legs.

"What are you doing?" Fern asked.

"It's your turn to cum," I said, "but not until I tell you to."

"Sky," she said, "you don't have to . . . oh my god!"

I took a long slow lick of her lower lips from just above her anal star, along her perineum and labia just tickling the tip of her inner lips. I avoided her swollen clit with my tongue, but I blew lightly on it, and she shivered slightly.

"Pixie sex is nice," I said as I licked her mons just below her small, blonde, triangular landing strip, "but it's too hurried (I licked and kissed the right side of her blonde triangle). "Pixies are so focused (I paused to lick and kiss the left side of her blonde triangle) on the destination, (I lightly kissed her clit) that they often (I planted several small kisses on her inner right thigh narrowly avoiding her right outer labia) forget that (I planted those same kisses on her inner left thigh) the pleasure (I ran my tongue up along her labia, avoiding her clit) is in (another slow lick of her sensitive slit that was now glistening with her musky nectar) the journey."

I teased her by wiggling my tongue against the underside of her clit.

"Ohhh!" Fern moaned as she placed her hands on my head.

I took slow licks and kisses along the creases of skin between her labia and her thighs. After an anticipatory pause, I licked along her sensitive crease again, savoring the musky, honeysuckle, and maple-tinged flavor of her sex.

Throughout all this, Fern wreathed and moaned with every kiss and lick of that sensitive area between her legs. I took my time with every sensuous swipe of my tongue, pausing to watch her reaction before kissing and licking her thighs, lips, mons, and clit.

Fern's breathing became ragged and panting, but I continued. After about ten or fifteen minutes of this, I reached down with my tongue and licked her earthy starfish.

"Oh, fuck!" Fern moaned loudly, as she arched her back and lifted her butt off the pillow.

I waited for her to relax enough to put her butt back on the pillow and I licked her perineum with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "I'm so close!"

"Not yet!" I said, taking a short swipe of her clit with my tongue, "Be patient, my little pixie."

The smell of her arousal got stronger, and I licked the juices that had dripped down her perineum. I followed the flavor all the way down to her sensitive pucker and I wiggled my tongue against its textured ripples.

Fern's abdomen and pelvis were now heaving up and down as she moaned and wreathed against my wandering lips and tongue.

"Please," she gasped, "let me cum!"

"Patience, my little pixie," I said, blowing lightly on her very sensitive clit, "You're almost there."

I did my best to hold onto her hips, but she was squirming so much, it was like trying to ride a bucking bronco. I stuck my tongue in the middle of her dripping crevice and the up and down movement of her writhing brought it in contact with both her brown eye and her clit with each gyration.

Her moans got louder and were now more like shrieks as she tried to keep herself from cumming.

I placed a finger inside her and found her g-spot while my lips covered her clit. She squeezed my finger as I gently stroked that textured pleasure-surface. I sucked her clit while trying to follow her pelvis up and down until I could no longer maintain contact.

"Cum," I said loud enough to be heard over her loud moans.

"YYEEESSSSS!" she screamed as she arched her back, her body went stiff, and she crushed my finger inside her. She remained in that frozen pose for nearly a minute before her body trembled and relaxed with a deep breath.

It took several minutes for her to recover her breath. When she did, she kissed me, no doubt tasting her own juices on my face.

"That was amazing!" she said, still panting, "But I was supposed to make you feel better."

"You did," I said with renewed self-confidence, "More than you know."

We took turns in the bathroom, with me going first. I was nearly asleep when she got back. She crawled in beside me and put her arm around me.

"Tomorrow will be better," she whispered quietly in my ear, "you'll see."

*******

Next Chapter: The death of a stag.