Pixie Magic Ch. 13.5 Pt. 04

Story Info
The Buck stops here.
8.8k words
4.79
2k
6

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie Magic Chapter 13 1/2

Part 4: The Buck stops here.

Early Sunday Morning, shortly after midnight.

Bambi and I were in a deep embrace, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths after being apart for over a year. Despite having just cum, my cock was still hard, but Bambi always had that effect on me. My erection was sandwiched between us, and I was sure Bambi noticed the frequent twitching during our kiss.

She smiled and broke the kiss, reaching down for my cock. "I see you got a package upgrade along with your new body," she commented.

Before I could respond, Papa's voice rang out.

"Wren tells me that Bambi has joined us. . . Oh, now I see her! . . . It's time to dance again now that we have the whole family together!" He announced.

We broke into pairs for the couples' circle dance. I held Bambi's hands as I gazed into her eyes.

"Isn't that your wife over there?" Bambi asked, nodding to an area over my right shoulder.

I turned to look. There was Fern by herself, looking pathetic.

"Just ignore her. The man she married is gone. From now on, it's just you and me," I replied.

"Buck, you just can't abandon her! She looks so sad. You must still have some feelings for her," Bambi said.

"N-Not at all. I only have feeling for you," I responded. I felt a small pang in my chest when I said that.

"Let's ask her to join us. It looks like she doesn't have a partner," Bambi suggested and began walking in Fern's direction, pulling me behind her.

Now with Bambi had joining the festival, there were 19 of us, meaning that somewhere there would have to be a group of three.

Doing the circle dance with Bambi and Fern was the last thing I wanted, but Bambi seemed determined. Fortunately, as we got closer, Wren and Chip approached Fern and asked her to join them.

"It looks like she already found someone," I said as I pulled Bambi away from Fern and towards me.

With that final group of three, the couples' circle dance started. Being with Bambi felt like old times as we circled clockwise, then counterclockwise and then clockwise again. I was getting turned on even during the pirouettes.

The ring dance followed, and I couldn't wait for it to end so I could make good on my promise to get Bambi pregnant. Not even Papa could stop me from starting a family with Bambi this time!

Once the ring dance was over, and we backflipped and floated to the ground, I grabbed Bambi's hand. "Now I can get you pregnant and we can start a family like we've always wanted," I said, pulling her away from the rest of the group.

"Buck, what happened to your wings?" Bambi asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're no longer a monarch. Take a look," she said, looking over my shoulder.

I turned my head to look, but I didn't see them at first. Then I fanned them out and in saw my old blue and green wings in place of the monarch wings.

"What just happened?" I wondered.

"Do you think Papa had something to do with it?" Bambi asked.

"He might have. I'm going to ask him," I replied tersely. The more I thought about it, the more I thought Bambi was right about Papa. I was getting angry just thinking about it.

"I'll come with you," Bambi said as she followed me towards the refreshment barrels where most of the family had gathered after the ring dance. Papa was there joking with Mama while the twins, Chip, Pi, Wren, and Dustie stood nearby. They were all enjoying the mushrooms and wine.

As I approached, Mama looked surprise.

"What happened to your wings, Buck?" she asked.

"Ask him," I said, looking at Papa, "what did you do?"

"What do you mean? He asked, "I didn't do anything."

"Yes, you did. You took away my monarch wings! Don't deny it." I said angrily.

"You're mistaken, son. I couldn't take away your wings even if I wanted to. Once you're a monarch, you're a monarch for life," he said.

I was confused. "Well. . . what's going on?" I wondered aloud.

"I think I know," Wren said smiling.

"You do? Then tell me what happened, little miss know-it-all," I said, impatiently.

"You decided to stay here and marry Bambi, didn't you?" Wren asked.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"Papa gave you those monarch wings so you could mate with the Queen of the Green Mountain Pixies. But that can only happen if there was a magical agreement between the two pixie tribes," Wren explained.

"I don't understand," I said.

"If you had spent more time studying the pixie archives instead of playing pranks or screwing Bambi, you'd know what I was talking about," Wren said.

"You little twerp! I'm going to fix you," I said, making a fist to throw dust at her.

"No, you won't," Papa said, holding my wrist. "Drop that dust and listen to what she has to say."

I opened my hand and the multicolored sparkles fell harmlessly to the ground.

"When you decided to give up your marriage to Fern and stay here, you broke an agreement. You were the King of the Green Mountain Pixies, but when you turned your back on Fern and the rest of the pixies in Vermont, you gave up your right to be King," Wren said.

"That agreement was witnessed and sealed by the moon," Papa explained, "If you recall, you received those monarch wings during the Festival of the New Moon last year in May. Royal birthrights can only be attained two ways. The most common way is through direct inheritance once a king or queen dies. But yours came by way of a four-party agreement between the two royals of different tribes, you the designated recipient, and the moon itself during a Festival of the Full Moon."

"No pixie can take away a monarch's wings, not even a queen or king themselves, only the moon can," Papa added.

"It looks like the moon took back those wings," Wren said, smiling.

"I'm going to wipe that smile off your face, you little twerp," I said angrily.

"Don't blame your sister, Buck. You brought this upon yourself," Mama said, gently.

"Fuck this!" I said as I walked away. I needed to be alone with my thoughts.

I sat in front of the fire and stared into the flames. This whole evening started out so promising and now it all seems to have turned to shit. I sat and stewed in front of the fire while the sounds of the orgy started up again nearby.

"Are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" a soft, feminine voice asked.

I looked up. It was Fern.

"Leave me alone. This is all your fault," I said, looking back at the flames.

"My fault? What are you talking about?" Fern asked.

"My wings. I'm no longer a monarch because of you. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked.

"How can you say that? You're in the body of the man I love with all my heart. I could never wish you harm or unhappiness, even if you are a different person," she said.

There was a break in her voice and when I looked, I saw the tears in her eyes.

"Just leave me alone," I repeated as I stared at the fire again.

The sounds of laughter, moans, and screams from the orgy got louder along with the choruses of cheers and applause that followed. All the while, I was getting angrier at the situation and everything in it: Papa, Mama, Chip, that little twerp Wren, and even Bambi. Most of all, I was angry at Fern, even if I wasn't sure why.

"I thought you could use this," I heard Bambi's voice behind me.

I looked up and she was holding two bowls filled with wine.

"This one's yours," she said, handing me a bowl. "I still need to catch up."

"Thanks," I said, taking the bowl and taking a large gulp.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I feel I've let you down. I was hoping to get you pregnant this evening," I said, staring into the fire.

There was a long pause as Bambi sat down next to me.

"Well, about that," Bambi said, slowly.

"About what?" I asked quickly, looking in her eyes.

"Buck, I changed my mind about getting pregnant and having babies with you," Bambi said, quietly.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"After you left, I thought I'd never see you again. So, I started getting serious about my work at the amphitheater. It's given me a sense of purpose and I really like the work I do there. The best part is that they appreciate me because of it. And to top it off, I get to listen to some great live music and meet some famous artists as an added bonus," she said smiling.

She had a faraway look in her eyes as she was talking. It was clear how much she loved the job.

"They don't know I'm a pixie, of course. They have no idea that I've used pixie magic at times to pull off some of the events we do," she said, laughing. She looked me in the eyes, and I could see her sense of pride and self-confidence.

I drew my wine bowl to my lips but found it empty. I must have been drinking all the while she was talking.

"It sounds like you're doing fine without me," I said dejectedly.

"Aw, it looks like somebody could use a fuckbuddy," she said, reaching for my cock.

"Is that what you said to Wolf? He said you fucked him when I was gone," I said, still feeling sorry for myself.

"Hey, I didn't think you were coming back. Besides, you were always my favorite fuckbuddy," she said laughing while stroking my cock.

"Favorite, huh? Just how many fuckbuddies do you have?" I asked, smiling a bit.

"Do you want me to count humans, pixies, or animals?" she teased with a twinkle in her eyes. Bambi always knew what to say to get me hard.

"Animals? How many fuckbuddy animals do you have?" I asked, feeling my cock stiffening.

"None. I just wanted to see if I could get a rise out of you, and I see that I did," she said with a laugh feeling my growing erection.

"How many other fuckbuddies do you have?" I asked. I turned towards her and put my hand on her breast and squeezed lightly.

"I think you know who my favorite pixie fuckbuddy is," she said, giving my cock a friendly squeeze in return.

"Do you have human fuckbuddies, too?" I asked, squeezing her breast again.

"You'll have to fuck me good to find out. But you're going to have to do it missionary style," she said as she retracted her wings and started to lie back on the grass.

Because pixie wings protrude from their shoulder blades, we usually make love doggie style. The only way pixies can lie on their backs is if they retract their wings by pulling them inside, which temporarily leaves us unable to fly and slightly vulnerable. Therefore, any sexual position that involves one partner on his or her back is a sign of love and giving in the pixie world.

Bambi laid on her back and spread her legs as I positioned myself over her. She reached for my cock and positioned it over her waiting entrance.

"This cock is impressive. You're going to need a permit to pack a weapon this big—oh fuck!" She said as I slid into her warm, moist sex.

"Then let me holster it," I replied as I pushed in deeper.

The missionary position was my favorite position and Bambi knew it. But I hadn't realized that I couldn't get as much leverage in this position compared with doggy style, so my entry was slower and more controlled. Bambi had her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god, Buck. That big cock feels so fucking good!" she moaned.

It took almost a half-minute for our pelvises to meet, but that long, slow slide of skin against membrane fueled our lust with every millimeter. She squeezed several times when I was fully hilted, sending my horniness into overdrive. I started thrusting.

"Tell me...about those...human...fuckbud...dies," I asked, giving her a couple of extra hard thrusts between words.

"Oh, you're...going...to have...to do...better...than that...Lover," Bambi taunted, gasping and moaning.

"You're...going...to re...gret those...words," I teased back, panting, as I picked up the tempo.

Bambi was still moaning when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Buck." That was Wolf's voice. I kept thrusting into Bambi without bothering to turn my head.

"Mind if we have some fun with your guest over there? She's all alone and no one has fucked her yet," Wolf asked.

"Go ah...head...Do what...ever...you want...to her," I panted.

"Thanks, Bro," came from several male voices. I lifted my head briefly to see Wolf, Barney, and Woody heading towards Fern. When those three get together during sex, things tend to get rough. Good. Maybe I'll pound her myself after they're finished with her.

I looked down at Bambi's face. She looked like she was in a blissful trance.

"Are you...ready to...talk, bitch?" I teased.

"Oh fuck...Almost...there...Keep go...ing...I'll tell...you an...ything...you want...to know," she moaned and panted between words.

"I'm go...ing to...pound you...g---" I began but was interrupted by a tearful scream.

"Nooo! Leave me alone! You're hurting me!" That was Fern's voice.

That broke my concentration, and I looked up to see what was happening.

Fern was on her knees being held down by my brothers. Barney was in front of her, pinning her arms behind her back with his cock in her face while Wolf was kneeling behind her, with his cock at her entrance.

"Go get some mushrooms and shove them in her mouth," Wolf instructed Woody.

Woody made a dash for the refreshment barrels. Barney needed both hands to hold Fern's wrists and he kept turning his hips to try and get his cock in Fern's mouth, but Fern kept moving her head.

"Please, let me go. You're hurting me!" Fern cried, tears streaming down her face.

I felt a pain in my chest. Seeing Fern being treated so roughly reminded me of something I had seen before. But where did that memory come from?

"Buck? Buck? Are you still there?"

I looked down and there was Bambi, lying on the ground beneath me.

"Bambi?" I seemed surprised to see her.

"I'm so close. Are you going to keep fucking me or not?" she asked with a touch of annoyance in her voice.

"Stop! Please! Let me go!" Fern cried.

I looked back at the noise. Woody was shoving a large piece of dried mushroom in her mouth. "Take that, cunt!" he said.

Meanwhile, Wolf was thrusting away mercilessly.

I felt another sharp pain in my chest and a chill ran down my spine as I suddenly remembered where I had seen this before! It was all coming back to me in a moment of clarity.

"Stop it! Leave her alone!" I yelled, quickly getting to my feet.

I ran over and pulled Wolf off her and pushed Barney away. I picked Fern up and wrapped my arms around her.

"Fern, Fern, are you okay?" I asked, feverishly kissing her cheeks and lips, tasting her salty tears.

"Skyler?" she whispered hopefully, her cheeks were wet from crying, but the flow of tears had stopped.

"Yes, it's me. I've got you. I'll protect you," I said as I held her tightly. Tears were in my eyes as we embraced.

"What's going on?" A deep male voice asked.

I looked up and there was Argent with his hands on his hips and his monarch wings fully extended. Beside him was Aurora, with her wings extended and a worried look on her face. Wolf was getting up off the ground from where I pushed him. Barney was also picking himself up off the ground.

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I looked around. I saw Bambi still on the ground where I had left her, looking surprised and bewildered. In my concern for Fern, I had forgotten all about her! She was still on her back, but she had propped herself up on her elbows to see what was going on. Her knees were bent, and her legs were still parted just the same as I had left her.

The rest of the pixies were gathering in the background.

"King Argent, we were invited to this festival as your guests, but your sons were raping my Queen who was under your protection," I said angrily. Fern was at my side with her arms around me as I spoke. I hugged her a little tighter with one arm when I mentioned "my Queen."

"Is that true?" Argent asked Wolf.

"B-But he gave us permission!" Wolf protested, pointing at me.

Argent looked back at me.

"Buck gave you permission," I corrected, looking at Wolf, "But even if he did, that doesn't make it right. For not only did you dishonor the Queen of another tribe, but you did it under the witness of the full moon during the festival in its honor."

There was a long moment of silence as Argent looked at me and then at his sons and then back at me. His face changed from a look of anger to one of shame.

"I agree," he said, sadly, "My sons have brought shame and dishonor to me and the moon. How can I atone for myself and my family and avoid the moon's wrath?"

I looked at Fern, who smiled sweetly back at me. I knew what I had to say.

"I want you to release your son, Buck to me," I said.

"No!" Aurora gasped.

"You wanted your son to be a King," I began, "But a good King cares more for his subjects than himself. He also keeps his promises. Can you honestly say that Buck is that person? Look at me. I'm wearing his blue and green wings instead of the monarch wings I came here with because Buck cared more for himself and his lover than his Queen bride or his promises to you and the moon."

"Papa don't forget that you banished Buck for disobeying you and it took you three weeks to get him to go to Vermont to keep his promised commitment," Wren reminded him.

"Are those the actions of the pixie king you would be proud to call your son?" Fern asked, looking from Argent to Aurora.

"What do you propose?" Argent asked.

"A new agreement, witnessed by the moon," Fern said.

"I would still have Buck's essence inside me, but he is never to be more than that. His personal memories would be released and if you wish to have them—" I began.

"No! Please get rid of them! Don't let us take them!" Bambi interrupted.

"Bambi, why?" Aurora asked.

"I'm sorry Mama, but you and Papa would find many of the things Buck said and did hurtful to you and embarrassing to me. Let each of us keep just the memories and love for Buck that we already have," Bambi said.

Wolf and the other brothers looked disappointed. They were clearly interested in Buck's remembered exploits.

Argent turned to his wife. "Can you live with that?"

Aurora said nothing. She looked at me with sorrowful eyes. She was searching for Buck's aura. My pixie-sense felt the heartbreak of a mother losing her son. For all his many faults, Buck was and will always be her first son.

It looked like Argent felt it as well as he put his arms around Aurora to comfort her. He kissed her forehead and looked up at the moon.

"We need to do for another ring dance to seal our agreement while there's still time," Argent said.

For the third time this evening, we all joined hands. I was between Aurora and Fern while Fern held Argent's hand on her other side. We circled the bonfire clockwise, then counterclockwise and clockwise again as we rose higher and higher. At the end of the dance, there was a brief and unusual pause as we were suspended in place glowing brightly before we were released and backflipped, floating slowly to the ground.

"Skyler, your wings!" Fern remarked as she turned to me. Her eyes were moist with happiness.

I looked behind me and saw nothing. Then I remembered to extend my wings and saw the monarch colors appear.

"It looks like the moon approved of our arrangement," I said, smiling.

Argent looked at the sky again and turned to me. "We have about two hours left. We should make the most of it."

"Excuse us, Your Majesty, I have a little making up to do," I said as I led Fern to a vacant spot near the bonfire.

I got down on my knees in front of Fern. I reached for her hands and clasped them with my own. Looking up at her face, I ask her, "Can you forgive me for all the wrongs I did to you, my Queen?"

"Oh my love, I know that wasn't you, so there's nothing to forgive," she said, tenderly as a few tears of joy streamed down her cheeks and landed on my face.