Pixie Magic Ch. 13.5 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may have a little surprise for you about that," I said smiling. I handed Fern a coffee.

"I see they're awake!" a feminine voice called from the left side of the stage.

A beautiful woman with pixie-cut blonde hair in a knee-length denim skirt and a red, white, and black checkered top with the sleeves rolled up stepped around the curtain. She was wearing white ankle socks and canvas flats as she casually glided down the side steps.

"Forgive my appearance, but these are my work clothes between concerts." she said as she approached.

She extended her hand towards Janet. "You must be Janet Monroe. My name is Bambi Woodson, the Operations Director here at Tanglewood," she said.

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Woodson," Janet said, shifting her coffee to her left hand to shake Ms. Woodson's hand.

"Please call me Bambi. We're not all that formal around here when the concerts aren't in session," she said, smiling.

"This is my husband Ben, and this is Ben's brother Skyler and his wife Fern," Janet said, completing the introductions.

Bambi had the top three buttons of her shirt undone, showing plenty of cleavage and Ben was having a difficult time keeping his eyes on Bambi's face as he shook her hand.

"I've already met Skyler and Fern," Bambi said, not bothering to shake our hands, "In fact, they're the reason I'm here."

"Really?" Janet said, looking at me with admiration, maybe for the first time.

"Yes, last night Skyler and Fern told me about that arduous hike you were on and apologized to me about your sleeping through the concert. They said that despite your fatigue, you two insisted on attending the concert anyway. I can't tell you how much we appreciate dedicated music lovers like yourselves," Bambi said.

"I told them last night, and I'll tell you now that you weren't the first and won't be the last couple to sleep through a Ravel concert. We even had a couple that slept through a Tchaikovsky concert, if you can believe that," Bambi laughed.

She continued, "They also told me how disappointed you would be when you found out that you slept through the concert. Since you are such dedicated music lovers and after all, you did pay for that wine and petit fours social that we had to cancel, I decided to arrange a private violin quartet recital for you. The first-string violinists have agreed to come in and give you a short Corelli recital if you're interested.

Janet's jaw dropped. "Just for us?" she asked, having difficulty keeping the excitement out of her voice.

"Just for you," Bambi affirmed. "Please be here by 12:45 and the recital will begin at 1 PM."

"Thank you so much Ms. Woodson, we appre—" Ben began.

"It's Bambi," she interrupted.

"Right. Bambi, we appreciate the extra mile you've gone through for us," Ben said.

"It's my pleasure," Bambi said, smiling.

"And we're sorry about the snoring," Janet added.

"I'm sure the conductor has forgotten all about it by now," Bambi said, reassuringly.

As we walked back to the Inn, Ben turned to me and said, "I can't believe you set all that up for us."

"Well, Fern and I felt so bad after dragging you through the woods yesterday," I replied.

"Yeah, but you two managed it alright. You guys must be in pretty good shape," Ben noted.

"The woods and hills are part of our element, Ben. You've seen where we live," Fern reminded him.

"I guess so. I just didn't think Janet and I were that out of shape," Ben said, thoughtfully.

"She's beautiful," Janet said.

"Who?" Ben asked.

"Don't try to pull that lawyer shit with me, Benedict Monroe, named partner. You know very well who. I was watching you. You couldn't take your eyes off that woman's tits," Janet said.

"You know, I had the strangest dream last night," Ben said quickly.

"Don't change the subject. You thought she was beautiful too, didn't you?" Janet asked.

"I can't remember the details, but it had something to do with a giant crow and a bird's nest," Ben continued.

***

It was late in the afternoon, and we were driving north. Fern watched the "Welcome to Vermont, the Green Mountain State" sign go by when she turned to me.

"Did you enjoy the recital?" she asked.

"I did, but it kind of put me to sleep," I said.

"I saw your eyes closing and your head drooping a couple of times," Fern said.

"I noticed you did a pretty good job stifling those yawns," I replied.

"Still, it was nice of Bambi to arrange that recital for us," Fern said.

"Not just the recital. I thought that whole cock and bull story about falling asleep at the concert was brilliant. She was so smooth I almost believed it myself," I said, laughing.

"She was pretty convincing, although with that body of hers, any man would believe just about anything she says," Fern commented.

"I wonder how she knew," I mused aloud.

"What are you talking about?" Fern asked.

"Bambi, of course. When she first met me, she already knew that Buck was in control of my body and that you and I were married. I wonder how she knew," I explained.

"I think a little birdie told her," Fern replied, smiling.

"You mean Wren? You're probably right. Wow, now that girl is impressively smart," I said.

"She is. In addition to finding them frocks to wear, she helped me find berries for Ben and Janet to eat while they were held hostage in that bird's nest. She even predicted what would happen to your monarch wings during last night's festival!" Fern explained.

"Do you think our child will be that smart?" I asked.

"She will be if she takes after me," Fern teased.

"What? You don't think I'm as smart as you?" I asked.

"I have to admit, you have your moments. I particularly liked how you negotiated Buck's release; and I thought the way you tricked Argent into allowing us turn Chip female was brilliant," Fern noted.

"Thank you. I might have learned that last trick from my lawyer brother. But maybe you are smarter than me. I was so impressed with the way you handled Chippie," I said.

"You mean the way I handled both you and Chippie," Fern corrected.

"It never would have occurred to me that having me fuck Chippie with my big dick in front of her family would not only boost her self-confidence as a woman but make her popular with her sisters and her brothers at the same time. The kicker was secretly slipping that pixie dust on my cock to enable her to accommodate me quickly and painlessly. Now that was brilliant, too," I exclaimed.

"I learned that trick from you when you fucked Vix in the ass, remember?" Fern asked.

"I try to put all that behind me," I responded.

"You certainly put it behind Vix," Fern joked, giggling.

"Do you think our child will be a boy or a girl?" I asked suddenly, glancing at Fern.

"It would have to be. There aren't any other options," Fern said giggling again.

"I'm glad to see you in such a good mood, smart ass. Now answer the question," I said, laughing.

"Sorry, it must be all the sleep deprivation. I'm sure it's a girl," Fern replied.

"How can you be so sure? Is that one of those pixie-sensory things?" I asked.

"No, that just seems to be a pattern in pixies. My mother was the first born, Vix was the first born and Ivy was the first born. So, it makes sense that our first born would be a girl," Fern explained.

"I hope you're right. This world needs more smart, sensitive, caring women like you," I said.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you to say. But wouldn't you like to have a boy?" She asked.

"Sure, maybe someday," I admitted.

"Would you be upset if we named him Buck?" she asked.

I thought about it for a bit.

"I think that's sweet. We can help him to grow up to be the kind and caring pixie king his namesake was supposed to be," I said, thoughtfully.

"Just like his father. You're a great role model for any child," Fern responded.

"Thank you," I said, wiping a tear from my eye after that compliment. "I think your pregnancy is making us both more emotional already."

"I'd like to name our daughter Bambi," Fern suggested suddenly.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. I have visions of Buck fucking Bambi last night, and I don't want to recall those images when I look at our daughter. Especially if we have a son and name him Buck," I said.

"But Bambi is beautiful, smart, kind, career-minded, and can think fast on her feet. I want our daughter to be like her," Fern said.

"You really like the name 'Bambi', don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do," she replied.

"How about a compromise and we call her 'Fawn'?" I suggested.

She thought about it for a bit. "It's a nice name. I like it."

"Her name would only be just two letters off in spelling from her mother's, who is an even more brilliant, more beautiful, kinder, career-oriented woman than Bambi. And I feel so lucky to be married to her," I commented.

"You know what complements like that do to me," Fern said, putting her hand on my thigh, "You might just get lucky again when we get home."

End.