Pixie Magic Ch. 13.5 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I was still in here all the time listening and hating the things this body was saying and doing," I said, placing a hand over my heart.

Fern wiped the tears from her face with her hand and sniffled a bit. She then pulled me to my feet and a mischievous look briefly crossed her face before she looked serious again.

"I will forgive you under one condition," she said trembling slightly.

"Uh oh, here it comes," I thought.

"I want to have a child, Sky. I'm ready," she said tenderly, kissing me lightly on the lips. She then retracted her wings as she started to lie back on the grass, pulling me down after her.

"Are you sure? You're going to be busy in veterinarian school," I said, following her down.

"I'm sure because of you, Sky. You have shown me that you love me more than the bond between a mother and her son. Your love is stronger and more magical than pixie dust," she said as she laid back and spread her legs.

"I will never leave you; I promise. I will always be there for you and protect you; and if the moon blesses us with children, then I will love and protect them too. But whether we're able to have children or not, I will always love you more than life itself," I said as I positioned myself over her.

I entered slowly and gently, allowing her to adjust to my size and enjoy the sensuous sliding of our bodies against each other with special focus on that private and personal pleasure spot we shared. She gave my cock an internal "hug" when our pelvises met, and I twitched happily inside her. Another extra firm clench was her signal to start thrusting. I began to move in and out slowly at first to savor every second of the moment.

We moaned softly together as we worked in gentle synchrony to maximize the feeling of sexual pleasure and emotional oneness. But after several minutes, Fern stopped and looked up at me.

"You know we're having a pixie baby, right?" she said smiling impishly.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression before I understood what she meant.

"Oh, right!" I said smiling back at her.

I reared back and pumped into her as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed ecstatically.

"So good!" I panted as I kept the pace. I felt her squeezing against me, moaning with every clench.

After several minutes we were both getting close. I felt Fern's approaching orgasm through my pixie-sense and knew she could feel mine.

"Right there, right there, right there," she panted.

My entire body shook. The tingling contraction I usually felt only in my balls now seemed to emanate from my entire body. But I also sensed Fern's body shake and contract the same way. Yet, the orgasmic tsunami that overtook us still caught us by surprise.

"AAAAHHHH/EEEEEEE!" We screamed at the same time.

It was one of the most intense orgasms we had ever shared. We seemed to be in a world of our own. Time itself seemed to be suspended and waited for us. The world around us was silent and the only sound we heard was the beating of the other's heart in our ears.

Then, with a breath, everything came back.

Loud cheers and applause erupted around the campfire.

"We did it!" Fern whispered, smiling widely.

"You mean?" I whispered back.

She nodded her head.

"Oh Fern, I could kiss—" I began, but Fern cut me off as she placed her hands on either side of my head and pulled my face down and kissed me deeply.

"Yeah, that," I whispered when we broke the kiss.

When we recovered, I stood up and helped Fern to her feet. The moon was low in the western sky and the coming dawn was not yet visible in the eastern sky. There was still time. The pixies were scattered about in groups of two, three and four, their bodies writhing in various sexual activities. But there was one pixie who stood sadly alone.

I turned to Fern, "There's something I want to do. Follow me."

I held her hand and led her to the group of four. There were Argent, Aurora, Puck, and Tilly engaged in an oral "daisy chain" of sorts.

"Ahem. . . Your Majesty?" I said awkwardly.

Argent stopped licking Tilly's pussy and picked his head up, looking up at me.

"What can I do for you?" he asked.

"We have a tradition in the Green Mountains where the King or Queen is allowed to grant one wish to a guest or subject during the Festival of the Full Moon. Do you have a similar tradition here?" I asked.

Argent looked a little lost at the question, but I suspect it had more to do with Aurora sucking his cock to distraction.

"We don't have that tradition here, but if you tell me your wish, I will try to grant it," he said.

"Your Majesty, since it is not my wish that needs granting nor is it your tradition to grant wishes, would it be alright with you if I were to grant the wish?" I asked.

Argent moaned slightly. He looked at his wife sucking his cock and smiled. He turned back to me. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you want to grant someone a wish, you have my blessing," he said and he turned around to resumed licking Tilly's pussy. He reached up and tickled her clit with his tongue and she moaned softly.

"Thank you, Majesty," I said as I led Fern away.

"Sky, I don't understand what you're up to. We don't have a wish-granting tradition," Fern said as we were walking.

"Shhh! Don't tell Argent," I said as we approached the lone pixie.

"Chippie?" I called to the pixie.

He turned and looked at me.

"You called me Chippie!" he said breaking into a smile.

Fern instantly understood what I was going to do. She turned and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you," she whispered.

"Chippie, do you trust us?" I asked.

He had a worried look on his face. "Why do you ask?"

"Never mind why we asked. Do you trust us?" Fern repeated my question.

Chippie shrugged. "I guess so."

"Good, now close your eyes," I said as I moved to his right side.

"What are you going to do?" Chippie asked.

"Close them," Fern said, moving to his left side.

"Are they closed?" I asked.

"Yes."

Fern and I closed our eyes at the same time. We quickly opened them and sprinkled pixie dust over Chippie's head.

As the dust filtered down, Chippie's appearance altered. First, his brown hair grew longer and fuller, and his facial features softened. His lips were slightly fuller, and his Adam's apple disappeared. His height shortened only slightly, and his chest began to grow, forming an attractive pair of tear-drop shaped breasts. His waist narrowed and his hips widened. His body hair disappeared, except for a triangular-shaped patch over his mons. His cock had never been very big, but now it shrank until only a hint of a nub appeared to peak out from under a small, skinned hood.

"You can open them now," Fern announced with the suggestion of a giggle in her voice.

"What did you . . . oh my!" she said, putting her hands to her lips from hearing her feminine voice for the first time. Then she looked down at her breasts and held them in her hands, feeling their heft. She lightly brushed the nipples with her thumbs to check their sensitivity, moaning and squeezing her legs together from the sensation.

After that, she ran her hands down her smooth, sensitive stomach and touched her clit for the first time. She let out another small moan before tentatively sticking a finger inside the moistening slit below it.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said, throwing her arms around me and kissing me on the mouth.

"It wasn't just me," I said after breaking the kiss. I looked over at Fern.

"Oh Fern, my friend!" she said, and she turned and threw her arms around Fern and kissed her as well, slipping her tongue between Fern's lips this time. Their breasts mashed against each other.

"So, what do you want to do with that new body of yours?" Fern asked Chippie after they broke the kiss. She gave Chippie a suggestive wink.

"I want to fuck somebody!" Chippie said, but then thought about it, "Or should I have said I want somebody to fuck me?"

"Either is correct," Fern said smiling broadly, "depending upon how aggressive you want to be."

Chippie turned and stared at my dick. She was a very beautiful girl. I shouldn't have been surprised about that since Fern and I sensed her appearance before we sprinkled her with pixie dust. But seeing her looking at my cock made it twitch a little.

"Ah Chippie, I'm flattered that you're looking at me like that, but I think I might be a little too big for your first time," I cautioned.

"Ahem," Fern cleared her throat to get Chippie's attention. "Speaking from personal experience, Sky is definitely the best fuck I've ever had. He's very giving and considerate. You saw what that cock can do in the wrong hands - so to speak. But Sky is different and if you really want it, I say go for it."

"Fern! Don't encourage her. I don't want to hurt her," I protested.

Chippie didn't say a word but squatted down and took my cock in her soft, feminine hands and put me in her mouth. She sucked me gently using a lot of tongue action, which brought me to full attention in no time.

While she was sucking, Fern moved behind her and gently stroked the edges of her wings, which quickly raised her arousal.

Chippie reached down and ran a finger along her inner lips. She took me out of her mouth and stuck her finger, now coated with her own juices, in her mouth and tasted herself for the first time. She smiled and looked up at Fern.

"I'm ready for him. Why don't you stroke his wings instead?" she suggested.

"Oh no! Bad idea. Bad idea" I warned, but my warning fell on deaf ears. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that once a woman makes up her mind about something, there is nothing anyone can do to stop her. Fern was definitely no exception.

Chippie kept me from backing away by holding my cock in one hand and sucking me while reaching around and holding my ass with the other. Fern moved to my side and lightly stroked the edge of my wings while kissing and licking my neck and ear.

"Ohhh," I moaned. Those two were driving me crazy with lust and I wondered if I would be able to control myself enough to keep from splitting Chippie in two.

To make matters worse, Chippie stood up, still stroking my cock, and led me to a spot near the bonfire that was closest to her family. There, she dropped to her hands and knees and wiggled her cute little tush at me.

"Okay, big boy. Let's see what you can do," she said, turning her head towards me.

I hesitated, but Fern gently pushed me down onto my knees. She held my cock in her hand and positioned it against Chippie's outer lips.

She briefly put her face in my line of vision and gave me a wink before placing my cock between Chippie's wet outer labia.

"Fuck her brains out!" Fern said, laughing.

I was horny as hell, and I placed my hands on either side of Chippie's hips just as Fern removed her hand. That's when I got a glimpse of something multicolored and sparkling as my cock disappeared between those moist, nether lips. Fern had slipped some pixie dust on my cock without anyone else noticing!

I quickly shoved my cock in all the way with one motion. My pelvis pressed firmly against Chippie's luscious ass cheeks. She squeezed my cock, and I twitched inside her.

She squealed loudly with delight. "That feels so fucking good!"

That caught everyone's attention. Sixteen pixies stopped what they were doing, and sixteen pairs of eyes were now watching us.

"Let me give you time to adjust to my size," I said, holding still.

"No need, I'm good. Let's get started," she squeaked excitedly as her pussy clenched around my cock.

"If you say so," I said, as I began thrusting. As horny as I was, I managed to start at a moderate pace, but I added a little extra "bump" at the end of each thrust to push her forward, making it look like a more forceful thrust than it actually was.

Chippie moaned in appreciation of the effort and squeezed her internal muscles tightly with every nudge. After a few minutes, she turned her head and asked, "Is that all you've got? Because if you're too tired, I can always ask one of my brothers to fill in."

"You horny sex nymph," I said, giving her a playful slap on the ass, "You asked for it."

I picked up the pace and pushed her hard. If I hadn't been holding onto her hips, she would have shot right off of me. I couldn't see her face, but my pixie-sense told me she was in total coital bliss. That was confirmed by her loud moans and the continuous squeezes she was giving my cock.

"Keep. Going. I'm. Close." She panted after a couple minutes of intense thrusting.

I was beginning to tire. Between me and Buck, this body went through a lot this evening.

Fern's pixie dust was still at work and had one more surprise for both me and Chippie. My cock began to tingle and twitch, and Chippie clenched down hard.

YEE-YAAA!" she screamed as she came so hard a gush of her fluids coated my balls, legs, and the ground below us.

That triggered a seismic jolt of pleasure that radiated from my cock to my balls and up my spine.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" I shouted, which was not my usual reaction and no doubt a product of Fern's pixie dust.

Loud applause erupted all around us as I pumped load after load of cum inside Chippie. It didn't stop! After a couple of minutes, I anxiously looked over at Fern trying to telepathically ask her when these spurts were going to end.

Pixies don't have telepathic capabilities, but Fern caught my meaning anyway. She made a quick jerking motion with her head. I pulled out of Chippie and my orgasm came to an abrupt halt.

Chippie, for her part recovered briefly before standing up proudly. Her legs were a bit shaky and parted slightly as our combined secretions ran down her legs. She saw me behind her, still kneeling and she extended her hand to pull me up. I stood beside her and hugged her shoulder. She smiled up at me, mouthing the words "thank you."

When I moved to join Fern, Chippie's sisters surrounded her and started asking questions about how she managed to accommodate my large penis and to describe her orgasm. Her brothers soon joined in, asking if she would fuck them.

With my left arm around Fern's shoulder, we stood and watched Chippie laughing and enjoying all the attention from her siblings. King Argent approached me from the right and joined us in watching his family surround his happy offspring.

"Was this the wish you granted?" Argent asked me, still looking on.

"You did give me your permission," I reminded him, "But if you really don't like it, you could always change her back on the next full moon."

"To be honest, I've never seen him look happier," Argent said.

"Him?" I asked, looking at Argent.

"Her," Argent sighed, "and she's a real beauty, too. I couldn't possibly change her back, not after seeing this."

Aurora joined Argent from his other side. She was watching the pure joy on Chippie's face and couldn't help smiling herself.

"Just look at her! Have you ever seen that child so happy?" she asked smiling broadly, looking at her husband.

"No, I haven't," he replied, "Why didn't we see that in her before? It seems so obvious now."

Aurora looked past her husband and at me. There was a look of gratitude and something else - understanding? A small tear ran down her cheek.

"Thank you. Your kindness towards Chippie has opened my eyes to see you for who you really are. You understood Chippie for who she really was, even when we couldn't. I think I can understand how much you tried to do for my son Buck," she said, tearfully. "Please forgive me for what I did to you...to both of you earlier."

Fern hugged me tighter with her arm around my waist, and I did the same with the arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"We don't have any children, but I hope to be a mother soon," Fern said, looking up at me briefly before turning back towards Aurora. "That hope and the joy on your face when you saw how happy Chippie was in her body helps me to see how hard it must be for you to let go of your first son."

Aurora smiled, even as more tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh Fern, you're going to make a great mother!" she sniffed.

"Aurora, I never had a pixie mother or father, and I know I can't replace Buck, but I would like the two of you to be the pixie parents I never had," I asked, sincerely.

"Oh, I would be honored," Aurora cried, reaching out with both arms. She hugged Fern and me both.

Argent put his hand on my shoulder. "We don't want you to replace Buck. You mean so much more to us just as you are, Skyler...my son," he said.

The four of us hugged each other for several minutes, before I remembered something else.

"You're still holding my brother and his wife hostage," I reminded him, "can you release them now?"

"Of course. You can take them anytime you want," Argent replied.

"We have a bit of a problem, though. They're humans, and up until now, they didn't know about pixies," Fern reminded us.

"Just erase their memories and tell them they got drunk. Nothing could be easier," Argent said.

"It's not that simple. We were supposed to have been at the concert last night. They even scheduled a special cocktail social with the conductor and first violinist afterwards. They wouldn't have missed that for the world, not to mention that I've never seen or known my brother and his wife to get drunk," I explained.

"By any chance is your brother's wife named Janet?" Bambi asked after overhearing our conversation.

"Yes, do you know her?" I asked.

"Not exactly. The reason I came back from the concert event two hours earlier than I expected is that I was supposed to host that cocktail event. But when you and your brother's party never showed up for the concert, we cancelled it, which freed me up," Bambi said.

"How does that help us?" Fern asked.

"I think I know a way out of this," Bambi replied.

***

The sun was just peaking over the tops of the trees as Ben and Janet stirred. They looked around. They were sitting in comfortable seats in the third row of the middle section of an empty amphitheater.

"Hey Fern, I think they're awake!" I called from the back of the amphitheater as I walked down the aisle.

I was carrying a disposable tray with four cups of coffee and some packets of cream and sugar. Fern was behind me with a bag of pastries and croissants.

Ben turned around and watched me come down the aisle. "Where are we?" he asked.

"Where do you think you are? You're in the Tanglewood amphitheater," I said as I neared their row.

"We must have slept through the whole concert! I don't remember a thing," Janet said.

"I don't even remember getting dressed," Ben said, looking down at his jacket and tie.

"Why didn't you wake us?" Janet asked.

"Here's some coffee. I didn't know how you took it, so I asked for black and piled some cream and sugars on the tray," I said.

"And these are pastries and croissants from the Inn," Fern added, holding up the bag, "I have extra napkins too, if you need them."

"Why didn't you wake us?" Janet asked again.

Fern and I looked at each other and winced.

"Snoring?" Fern asked, looking at me.

"What?" Janet asked.

"That's right, snoring," I quickly affirmed. "You two were snoring during the concert. At one point, the conductor stopped and looked right at you, and we turned you onto your sides to stop the snoring."

"When the concert was over, we waited for everyone to leave, so you wouldn't be embarrassed. But you two looked so comfortable that we decided to let you sleep after being so worn out after the hike," Fern added.

"Gee, I don't even remember coming back from that hike," Ben said, sipping his black coffee.

"Neither do I," added Janet who was putting sugar and cream in her coffee.

Fern held up the bag of pastries. Janet reached in for one.

"Oh geez, we missed the cocktail and petit fours social with the conductor and first violinist," Janet said.