'Pixie' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had quite a long talk before you came down."

"Oh... what did you talk about?" she asked looking shrewdly at me.

"Nothing much, the garage and the apprentice, sex..." I replied casually.

"What!! You talk to him about sex? What you say about us or girls?"

"He thinks that you are keeping something from him and it turns out you were, anal love."

"You talk to... Artur about anal...?"

"Yes, he told me that he tried it many years ago with his wife and she didn't like it so they didn't do it again. I explained a little and gave him a suggestion to try, which should please you, then you teach him the right way to do it but not before, okay?" I explained.

"You are... what is the word... devious, yes?"

"Maybe, he is also going to ask to Sabastian to speak to me on Friday as Amelia is nervous about asking him to do it with her."

"You are very good at manoeuvring people Jamie" she said but not crossly.

"I think you mean manipulating people, perhaps I am but I only do it to help them."

"Yes you do and we all love you for it Jamie, now we go to kitchen, make coffee."

Katarina and Ania had finished the other daily chores and were talking with their oldest sister. Amelia had returned after dropping Sabastian off at work and there was a short conference private between mother and daughter. Amelia came to me and embraced me tightly, then kissed me passionately.

"Thank you Jamie, I want anal with Sabastian but not know how to ask, not want him to think me slut" she said.

"Does he and his dad talk about private things?"

"Not before they date me and Mama but I think they do now, why?" she asked curiously.

"I had a talk with Artur which got around to sex, he thought Nadia was hiding something. She wants to try anal with him but doesn't know how to bring up the subject."

"Just like me!"

"I offered him a suggestion to try and later told her so that she can be prepared next weekend. Hopefully he will explain to Sabastian but if he doesn't, I asked him to get his son to talk to me" I explained.

She was still hugging me and the feel of her warm belly pressed against my cock caused him to rise in anticipation.

"He want to play Jamie, I thank you with blow job or more?"

"Maybe tonight Mel, I have to watch the still today" I replied although a blow job sounded great.

"Okay Jamie, maybe Mama too... for all your help."

The rest of the day went well, with Nadia and I taking turns to check the still and pour off the vodka into a large container for bottling tomorrow. She had orders for a few bottles of various fruit flavoured vodkas, kirsch (cherry), apple, lemon and a new one, cassis (blackcurrant).

The majority of orders were for the 'double distilled' original vodka. She had exhausted her supply of potatoes from her own field so had to buy them from the vegetable wholesaler. He was not supposed to sell to private individuals but a couple of bottles with the payment secured fifty kilos, enough for two batches and still have some to eat.

The ladies decided who was sleeping with whom and I ended up in the guest bedroom again, this time with Nadia and Amelia, just as she had suggested. Ania and Katarina would have their own fun in Kat's bed, which we would probably hear that night.

The vodka production was completed by nine-thirty pm, everyone helped to get everything rinsed out; the whole thing would all be washed thoroughly in the morning.

There were quick showers all round, then I lay naked in the middle of the king size bed and waited for my lovely ladies to arrive. Nadia came in first and lay on top and kissed me, Amelia followed a couple of minutes later and joined us. Her mother made room so I had one each side half lying on me and I had my hands full of ass cheeks.

"Mmm... your talk with Artur about anal make me want it tonight, it been long time and strap-on toy, nice but not count" Nadia sighed.

"He going to talk to Sabastian too, I want it tonight too" Amelia added with a giggle.

"I'm good with that so turn around girls."

They quickly changed ends and started licking my cock from both sides, their slightly spread feet facing towards my shoulders. I still has access to their cheeks and both holes so started caressing the small firm globes of ass flesh.

I moved my fingers down their cracks, tickling first one hole and then the other a few times before slipping a finger into each pussy and probing their already wet insides. I added another finger in each and went for their G-spots, which quickly had them moaning.

The more they got excited, the less concentration went on my cock but I didn't mind because as soon as they had cum, I rolled them onto their backs and fucked them for a minute before changing partner for another minute.

When I came, it was all over their faces so that they could share my seed by licking it off each other's faces. They had a lesbian sixty-nine while I recovered, which didn't take long, watching them eat pussy and finger each other's asses, making them cum again.

I was raring to go so they positioned themselves on hands and knees, side by side. I lubed myself with KY gel and slowly pushed my cock into Nadia's ass. As usual she was tight so I was gentle and it took a minute to ease it all in, then I started stroking for the next minute before changing to Amelia.

She was just as tight but wiggled her hips to aid my entry so I gave her an extra half minute of thrusting before changing back to her mother. The women were rubbing their clits, hoping to cum again before I did or even better, to cum at the same time.

There is nothing better than the sight of my cock sliding in and out of a nice female ass and the feel is so different from a mouth or pussy. It is obviously tighter but it is very smooth and warm and grips fantastically around the whole length of my cock.

It took twenty minutes of alternating assholes before I was getting ready to cum, so I warned them and they worked faster. The timing was good, Amelia cried out and came first as I pulled out of her and Nadia came next as I pushed into her, followed by me a few seconds later, thrusting as deep as I could get and filling her bowels with cum.

The guest bedroom had an old fashioned ceramic washing bowl and water jug to match, complete with wash-cloth, so we cleaned ourselves up. We lay cuddling for a while, enjoying the orgasmic afterglow when I asked them a question.

"Would either of you consider a threesome with your partner and another man, I'm not saying that it should be me but we discussed it before you started dating and I wanted to ask if you had changed your minds."

They thought for a few moments before Nadia answered.

"I say no. I think it would feel very good, better than with strap-on but I think I love him, I don't want Artur to think me slut, you not tell him I say that!" she finished firmly.

"Why not, isn't that a good thing?"

"Yes... No... I... not know how he feel about me, we talk and do things together and we make love but he not say how her feels about me..."

"What about you Mel, would you do it?" I asked the girl to get away from Nadia's thoughts.

"I feel same way, there is only two choices with Sabastian and you or his Papa. I say no for same reason, I not slut and I love Sabastian but not tell him yet, he not say he love me, maybe you... on Friday?"

"Maybe I can work my magic on them but not for a threesome" and I laughed, they joined in but rather nervously, I thought.

The next morning, when the animals had been dealt with and other jobs were done, we all helped with the bottling process. A measured amount of the three types of fruit syrup was poured into some of the sterilised bottles and topped up with the vodka and sealed.

There was five cherry, four Blackcurrant and three lemon plus ten straight vodka. All were for customer's orders except for one bottle of cherry for the house and one plus a lemon for us to take home. When it was completed and everything washed, Nadia delivered the bottles to her customers. I asked Ania if she would like to go for a run.

"Where we go Jamie?"

"I thought we might go to the garage, Mama will be home by the time we get there."

"You want to talk to them about threesome?"

"No, they do not want that so I won't ask but I would like to talk with Artur for a few minutes, maybe you can talk to Sabastian or his cousin."

"Okay Jamie, you fix something for Mama?"

"Maybe... we'll see."

We changed into our running gear, told Kat and Mel what we were doing but not where we were going and left, each with a bottle of cold water as it was a warm day. We went to the garage first, Artur was in his office; his son and nephew were working on a tractor so Ania went to watch them.

I knocked on the office door and walked in. After the greetings, in Polish of course, he made us coffee and we sat and talked about general things for a while, then he asked the question.

"Tell me Jamie, why are you really here?"

"Please don't think that I am rude or nosey Artur but I wanted to ask you a question about you and Nadia" I started.

"Hahahaha... after all you have done for us and the girls, you may ask anything you like and I will not think badly of you at all" he replied, laughing.

"I suspected as much but had to ask. Okay Artur, how is your relationship with Nadia?"

He frowned, trying to decide what I really meant, which was why I had left it rather ambiguous.

"I... we... we get on very well, we go to the cinema, dinner, walking and of course we make stay together at the weekends, at her house or mine."

"And you have sex?"

"Yes but she prefers to call it making love, what he did to her was rough sex and she doesn't need to be reminded of that" he explained.

'Good so far' I thought, 'Now for the big question.'

"What about emotionally, what do you feel about her?"

That took him by surprise because I was acting more like a father than a possible son-in-law.

"I... ahh..." and then he spread his arms, palms out and smiled, "I did not think I would ever meet another woman after my wife. I liked Nadia but from a distance and rarely had the chance to talk to her, now we have been dating for some time and I have gotten to know her, she is a wonderful woman" and he continued to smile as he added,

"You have brought her from being a beaten slave to a lovely, caring, independent, beautiful and sexy woman and for that I am grateful to you" he finished.

"Do you love her?" I asked sharply, wanting to catch him musing on Nadia's virtues.

"I... yes I love her, why do you ask?"

"Have you told her that?" I continued, ignoring her question.

"Ahh... no, I didn't know how, or if she feels the same way about me, she has never mentioned how she feels..."

"You said it yourself, she was a slave, bullied, beaten, conditioned not to speak first, if at all. Tell her your feelings and see what she says..." I said, smiling.

"What has she said to you Jamie?"

"I cannot say."

"Ahh, cannot or will not say?"

"The latter, I promised."

"Now I understand... this could be an interesting weekend" he mused, smiling.

"And very enjoyable too" I replied, standing up and shaking hands with him.

We walked out of the office and found the other three talking, surprisingly Bruno, the apprentice was talking haltingly to Ania as well as Sabastian.

"Hi Papa, Jamie, Bruno is talking more in twenty minutes than he has done to us in the last month!" Sabastian stated.

"That's because a pretty girl is taking notice of him and not ignoring him like most of them do, son."

Ania looked at me and I nodded slightly, then she turned to Sabastian and said 'goodbye' before addressing Bruno, she said 'goodbye' to him too and gave him one of her special smiles but didn't hug either of them because they were so dirty.

Chapter 31.

We continued our run for another couple of miles then found somewhere to sit and take a break to talk. I told her what had happened between Nadia and I and then between me and Artur, in the garage.

"So he say he love her and you tell him she love him" she said.

"No, the first part is true but I didn't tell him she loves him, she did tell me she does but asked me not to tell him so I didn't" I replied.

"But..."

I told him to tell her his feelings, he asked what she had said to me, I replied that I couldn't say. He asked 'cannot or will not?' I replied, the second so he got the message.

"Hahaha, Mama right, you are devious."

"Maybe? But all in a good cause."

"I think maybe you try to get them married Jamie, yes?"

"I think that they are good for each other, they have admitted that they love each other, just not to the other."

"He nice, make good step-father but what about Mel and Sabastian, they would be related?" Ania asked, worried for them.

"They would only be related by marriage not by blood so if they wanted to marry, there wouldn't be a problem" I explained.

Our break was over so we continued our run, returning to the house for a shower and a late lunch, we did not discuss what had happened or been said with the others and they didn't ask. I slept with my beloved pixie for the next two nights, which was no hardship at all.

All the others were saving themselves for their weekend liaisons, which was fine with us. Friday arrived and at breakfast Katarina was excited as she was going to Stefan's house after she was dressed to stay for the weekend.

She had her own room there because his professional parents were very religious but by her getting there early they could spend the day in bed making love before the parents returned from work. After that, they would have to go somewhere in her car for sex, which annoyed both of them but it was the only choice.

Katarina ran to the bathroom, then upstairs to dress while we laughed at her enthusiasm. She came back down with her weekend bag, hugged and kissed us all and left. I happily did her chores that morning, although I wish it hadn't been mucking out the pigs, who were friendly as usual.

Nadia left at three pm to go to Artur's house for the weekend, she had her own key and would start the preparations for dinner for the two of them as Sabastian would be eating here with us. Amelia was excited too, she had only gone on one date with him this week and had something planned for the next day so would not be here.

Sabastian arrived at six-fifteen pm, took his time saying hello to Amelia, which gave him a decent bulge in his trousers. He hugged Ania, kissed her cheeks and shook my hand warmly.

"Hello Jamie, Papa tells me that you want to have a talk with me."

"Why you want to talk with him Jamie?" Amelia asked, looking more curious than concerned.

"Oh, it was just something that I had thought of and wanted to ask him..." I replied but I don't think she believed me.

"Let's go for a short walk" I suggested.

I guided him through the outbuildings, in the direction of the pigs and the field, walking slowly.

"Papa tell me about your talk with him and what Amelia's Papa did to them and to ask you about it, why Jamie?"

I followed the same course as I had with his father.

"He was a brutal man, only interested in his own pleasures and making money, he used sex as a punishment and most of it was anal sex. I showed Ania how making love should be between a man and a woman, including anal. I was patient and gentle and it worked, she now enjoys it and told her sisters and eventually her mother" I explained the history that he already knew most of.

"I was asked to help them as I had helped Ania and it worked for them too. Nadia had a problem and your dad noticed so asked me if I knew what she was keeping back from him. Amelia has the same problem with you but didn't know how to ask you without you thinking badly of her."

"What is this problem Jamie?" Sabastian asked looking concerned.

"She would like to make anal love with you but is worried that you will think she is a slut and maybe even dump her and she does not want that because she loves you" I dropped that bombshell on him to surprise him and it did because he stopped and stared at me.

"What! Wait! She told you that she loves me!" he cried and I nodded, grinning.

"Kurdwa! (Oh fuck!)" He stated, paused then continued, "She never told me... of course I love her, who wouldn't but I didn't know how she felt about me and didn't want to scare her away... I must go and tell her now!" and he turned to run back to the house.

"Wait Sabastian!" I snapped loudly and he stopped and turned, "I agree that it's very important that you tell her but we need to finish here first."

"What...? Oh the anal"

"Yes, have you ever done it before?"

"Yes, with one of my girlfriends, she was older than me and suggested it. It was quite good but a bit messy the first time but cleaner and better after that but only on her period" he explained and blushed.

"You will not find it 'messy' with Amelia, she is very good at it, they all are and enjoy it if the man is gentle to start with, try it with her and if you are not sure she will teach you how she likes it. As a build-up try licking her pussy and then her ass, she loves that, then let her take charge for the first time."

"Thank you Jamie, I will treat her gently and with respect... unless she wants it any different" then he hugged me, shook my hand and ran back to the house, leaving me laughing quietly at his exuberance.

By the time I had walked back to the house there was uproar. Sabastian, Amelia and Ania were in a three way hug and jumping up and down with the girls laughing and screaming.

At seven pm we were eating dinner, although Amelia and Sabastian were rushing because they wanted to get to bed as soon as possible. I had told them that Ania and I would wash the dishes so they could go as soon as they had finished eating.

We had just started washing-up when we heard a car stop with a skid outside and a door slam, we turned as Katarina ran in and to me in tears. I hugged her as she cried loudly on my shoulder and Ania joined the hug from behind her.

It was at least three minutes before she slowed down her sobs and would answer my question of 'What was the matter?'

"S-S-Stefan's M-Mama c-came home from w-work early and f-found us in his b-bed!" she stammered, gasping for breath.

"What did she say?" I asked gently, still rubbing her back as Ania move to the side of us.

"Sh-sh-she told me I was a slut and was corrupting her son" the girl said, getting herself together after her initial outburst, "It did not help that we had just finished with me on top, without any covers on and with cum oozing out of my ass from our first anal" and she laughed bitterly.

"Her husband came in as she started to scream at me and saw everything, he dragged Stefan out of the room and into the bathroom for him to clean up. She was screaming at me to get my dirty ass out of her house and never come back or see her son again... I dressed quickly, collected my things from the bedroom and the bathroom where Stefan was having a forced cold shower and here I am, back home and single again."

"That was a bad experience, his parents could have done it with a little more understanding, you are both in your twenties and young couples like to make love. They were obviously not allowed to do that until they were married and thought that Stefan should wait too" I explained.

"Come with me Kat" Ania said, "Let's have a bath together and you can sleep with us tonight, will you finish the dishes Jamie?"

"Of course honey."

I finished and ran upstairs to our and Kat's bedrooms to fetch their bathrobes, knocked on the bathroom door and entered when they called me in, which both seemed to find funny. I sat in the living room with the TV on, after pouring three big measures of cherry vodka into glasses for us, Katarina's was especially large but I thought she needed it.