'Pixie' Pt. 03

Story Info
Boy and girl back to college, go to Poland again in summer.
43.9k words
4.75
8.8k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

Categories: Consensual, toys, group, all sex, spanking, role-play.

Nadia's husband, the father of her three children was dead and buried, shot in what appears to be a hunting accident. The other hunter was never found by the police and they were suspicious that it was more than an accident but were unable to find any proof.

He had sexually abused and beaten Nadia, his wife for almost all of their marriage and each of his daughters since they were eighteen, The women helped the youngest, Ania to escape to England and go to college where she met me, Jamie, attending the same college studying engineering.

We fell in love and I helped her to recover from her past with the help of her best friend Rosie. When her father was killed, Ania and I flew to Poland to meet her family and I was asked to help her sisters the same way I had helped Ania and then later I helped her mother too. It all finished with a five way bi-sexual orgy which everyone loved and repeated... their and our story continues with this next part.

Chapter 20.

The day after the funeral Nadia had asked me if I would help her redecorate her bedroom (it had previously been the guest bedroom) as it had been years since it was last done. I was happy to oblige so drove her to a DIY store to select paint and then new curtain material.

Amelia, Katarina and Ania all helped to carry most of the furniture out and would cover the bed with an old blanket while we were painting, moving it around as necessary. We cleaned the walls and painted the ceiling on the first morning and afternoon, then painted the ceiling with a second coat of white and the walls with a first coat of very pale pink the next day.

By Thursday lunchtime, the second coat was finished and the room was airing, Nadia could move back in from the guest bedroom the following day with her furniture which had been sitting on the landing. The potato mash had been fermenting in the kitchen for four days and Amelia was going on her third date with Sabastian on the following night.

I had still been making love to each of the women in turn, teaching them the way a man should treat a woman he loves and trying to reverse the husband/father's abusive conditioning. It was working slowly and my method was slightly different for each one, especially Amelia as she was dating Sabastian, Katarina was the only one not dating.

Nadia is a strong woman but didn't really believe it, she was now the owner of her husband's garage and repair shop business and Sabastian worked for her as well as his father and cousin Bruno. Ania, the youngest daughter is my fiancé and is doing really well at college in England.

Sabastian collected Amelia in his car after work on Friday, driving to Wroclaw to take her bowling, a first for her but he still had to have her home by Nadia's ten pm curfew. There was a lot of kissing and cuddling before he went home and when she came indoors she told us that they had discussed taking their relationship to the next level with some fondling.

She confirmed that she would not be having sex with him anytime soon but wanted to keep him interested.

"I tell him a little of what father did" she explained but added before her mother exploded, "I not give details Mama but he will need to know for relationship to last!"

Nadia calmed down as she realised that what the girl had said was true for all of them, if they ever got serious enough with a man to consider marriage. This discussion went on for some time to establish how far to go with details, as they didn't want the information to become public knowledge.

Saturday morning and the start of our last week here, at nine o'clock Sabastian and Artur arrived, exactly on time after I had driven the Merc out of the barn, ready for Nadia's first driving lesson. The women walked out of the house as the men got out of the car, they shook hands with everyone but only nodded to me which was fine by me as I wanted to assess them.

Artur opened the door for Nadia to get in and closed it after her before getting in the passenger side to talk about the car and driving it. Sabastian did the same for Amelia after they briefly hugged and kissed, with her getting in the back of his Skoda, then he opened the door for Katarina who was waiting for him and being surprisingly patient.

The girl had been instructed on how to drive by her sister, while being driven to and from college so knew what she had to do but had no practical experience in their automatic or in a manual car. Sabastian sat in the driver's seat to take them to somewhere she could safely practice, leaving Nadia and Artur plenty of room in the yard.

Ania and I watched from out of sight at the back of the kitchen as he explained everything to her and demonstrated how to pull away from a stop and then how to stop correctly, while she watched. Next they swopped places for her to try, she pressed the accelerator to hard and shot away and then skidded to a stop, then he talked some more.

She tried again and was much more gentle (driving an automatic is far easier than a manual car) as she drove down the track. About three minutes later the car reappeared, going slowly in reverse and stopped opposite the front door. They sat talking for a short time and then they swopped places and he drove her away, possibly to wherever Sabastian and the girls were learning.

Ania and I did some of the housework and later heard the diesel rumble of the Merc pulling up outside and looked out of an upstairs window. Artur got out of the driver's seat, walked around the car and opened the door for Nadia to get out and we could see that she was grinning.

They spoke for a few moments then walked towards the front door so we went downstairs to find Nadia making coffee. Ania asked how her mother had got on with her driving and Nadia replied with 'Not very well', but Artur interrupted her, smiled and said,

"She did very well for her first lesson in such a big car, I am very impressed."

'I bet you were' I thought, 'You would have said that even if she had run over the local Mayor but I don't blame you'.

I asked Ania (in English of course to keep up the pretence of not understanding their language) to ask him how many lessons he thought she would need before taking her driving test. Ania translated and he replied that maybe eight to ten would do and I tried not to smile. If she was that good already it would probably be closer to six but were the extra lessons just for the cash or to get to know Nadia enough to ask her out, we would have to wait and see?

Sabastian returned half an hour later and both girls talked excitedly and at the same time until their mother stopped them and allowed Katarina to speak first as it was her lesson.

"We went to an abandoned industrial estate and he showed me how to start and stop which was okay and we only bounced like a kangaroo a few times..." she explained and blushed, "I try a few times and got better, then he show us how to change gear. It was difficult to use both hands and both feet at the same time and look where we were going."

"She did very well for her first time" Sabastian said, smiling.

"I have a go at driving his car with gear lever as well, Kat is right, it is difficult to do everything together and the car didn't go in a straight line because I wanted to watch what my right hand was doing to find the gear lever" Amelia added, laughing, "He had to turn the wheel sometimes."

"It is just practice and repetition, the more you do it the better you will get Amelia" he replied, smiling at her and she smiled back.

They decided on three lessons a week until the girls went back to college, Saturday mornings, Monday and Wednesday evenings after the men had finished work. After they had gone home, the real conversation started in English this time.

"How did it really go Amelia?" I asked, expecting them to argue about Katarina teasing her sister by flirting with her boyfriend.

"It go like he say, Kat had longest time because she not drive before, only watch me but I had half hour, learning how to change gear. It is complicated but we will learn because Mama promised a car each if we good... so we very good" Amelia explained and Katarina nodded and grinned.

"And how did it go with Artur, Nadia?" I asked continuing my inquisition.

"He very nice man, I know him long time, since husband buy garage, we talk sometimes but husband always watch, he jealous so not leave us alone often. Lesson go very well, driving is easy; learning rules of road is harder."

"We not do that yet, we just try to go in straight line" Katarina said and we all laughed.

Nadia needed to do some shopping so I offered to drive her where she needed to go and let her drive home so I could assess her myself. As they lived in a rural area there was not much traffic, she was a little nervous but once she was moving, she calmed down. I told her to keep the speed down to no more than eighty kilometres an hour.

"That is what Artur tell me, easier to stop if problem, he say others can go round" Nadia explained.

"He seems to be a good instructor, hmm, Sabastian is twenty three; then that would make him in his early forties but he looks older that that..."

"He forty-three but when his wife was sick he have lot of stress, he still have to work and help her at home. he not get much sleep, hair start to go grey, get thinner, look tired all time until she die. I go with husband to funeral, he work harder after that but get bigger, Sabastian make him eat and work less."

That night we had another five way orgy and after the first session while we all were recovering, I had an idea which I put to the group.

"The idea is to form a circle, I will get behind one of you, that person puts her vibrator in the next one and so on. The last one..."

"Puts her vibrator in your ass!!" cried Katarina and laughed evilly then the others joined in to my embarrassment.

"No, the last one holds it under my balls so the vibrations pass through my cock into the one I am making love to, Kat!" I explained looking at her as she giggled.

When we were all warmed up we tried it, five was just enough to form the circle and it was quite good fun. We swopped around and I suddenly felt a finger pushed into my ass from a giggling Katarina but I got my own back when she was in front of me. I was fucking her wet pussy then pulled out and 'accidentally' pushed my slippery cock into her ass and she screamed, stopping everyone except me.

"Ahhh, that wrong hole Jamie!!"

"But it is only similar to what you did to me earlier my dear" I replied calmly but carried on fucking her ass.

"Okay, okay I sorry Jamie!" she moaned.

"Do you want me to stop now Kat?"

"Mmm... no... I not have this... many more times... before you go home... keep going!" she gasped and I wasn't the only one who laughed.

When we separated to finish the final cumming of the session, I held onto Katarina and whispered in her ear. She laughed and put one arm around my neck, I bent my knees and gripped the backs of her knees and lifted her up, her weight on her arm, my hands and my cock.

I lifted her up and down with her legs spread, showing everyone how she was being fucked.

"Who wants to play with this sexy girl's pussy?" I asked.

Amelia and Ania were frantically sixty-nining on the bed so that left Nadia who stepped forwards and slipped two fingers into her daughter's pussy and started rubbing her G-spot. Katarina cried out as the fingers found the right spot and so she was being doubly stimulated.

Nadia was also wearing the strap-on which was getting her excited too so she removed her fingers and pushed in the vibrating toy. Unfortunately she was too short to get much in so I reversed back to the bed and lay down, with Katarina's ass still impaled.

Nadia pushed in the silicone cock and fucked her rapidly. The girls legs wrapped around her mother's ass and helped pull her in, while I tried to sync my thrusts with hers. It worked well and in only a few minutes we had a result.

"Ahhhh... Mama, I cum!" Kat cried.

"Ahh... I too cum! Nadia added and that set me off as I pounded the girl's ass faster and shot my second load of the night, deep into Kat's warm, smooth and eager ass tunnel.

We all had to go downstairs and wash because all the toys and my cock had been either in pussies or asses or both. With everything clean we returned to the guest bedroom, it was decided that Amelia and Katarina would stay with me and Ania would join her mother in her bedroom to sleep or whatever...

"I tired, I go sleep..." Kat told us and was kissed by both of us and moved to the side of the bed and turned the light out and was soon asleep as she had cum more often than any of the others.

Amelia and I cuddled and talked quietly so as not to disturb her.

"How are you getting on with Sabastian after three dates?"

"He very nice and polite, he still nervous about kissing me after I tell him about abuse to sisters but no details and not say about Mama" she explained, "I think he like me more than he say."

"What make you think that Mel?"

"He let me choose everything, where to go, when to go, what to do and when to kiss, he not try to touch me until I touch him for hugs."

"Remember that his dad told him you might be like a timid little mouse, if you add that to the abuse you told him about, he probably believes his dad. You have to explain to him how you would like him to treat you, then have a laugh about it" I told her.

"He not had many girlfriends, one of them was cousin when they twelve, they not do more than kiss and hug. He not virgin, had sex with last two girlfriends but it not work for them, last girl was two years ago."

"You must be careful if you decide to make love with him. You have experience now so be careful not to show it too much, no deep throating to start with, if you stop at half way, you can 'work hard' to go deeper later, that will probably impress him. Leave anal until much later too and if you keep your pussy shaved, you will have to give him a good reason for doing it, which doesn't include me."

"You make it sound easy but he get curious, ask how I so good" she cried quietly and I thought quickly.

"If he gets curious, tell him that after your father died, you were all confused but relieved that he couldn't hurt you all anymore. Tell him that you went to see a professional in Wroclaw and then worked it out amongst yourselves and perhaps say that I helped a little too but only with talk."

"I tell others to say same if asked, they not ask you, you and Ani in England."

"Hopefully that will be enough and some kissing and cuddling will help him forget too..." I added with a smile.

"Thank you for helping me, us... you go home soon so maybe... if you not too tired, hmm?" she replied with a sexy gleam in her eyes, "Ahh he ready to go so maybe I give him a goodnight kiss..."

Amelia gave him much more than a goodnight kiss, she took all of him for a minute and then came up for a kiss, then turned around into a sixty-nine, giving me full access to her wet pussy. She was much shorter than me so could only just reach the tip but worked on that while I licked and sucked her.

She turned around again and lay on me for more kisses, letting me play with her small ass cheeks. She grinned at me and pushed herself down my body, slipping a hand between us and guiding my cock into her pussy. She eased forward and back a couple of times then pushed all the way back with a small moan of pleasure.

I gripped her cheeks and moved her back and forth slowly, not wanting to make too much movement and wake up the girl sleeping next to us. Amelia helped too and we made slow, lazy love for half an hour and towards the end I had her close her legs and lie between my open ones.

This position reduced the length of the stroke but made her pussy grip me more firmly and it was very good for both of us. So good that I came first but as soon as she felt me spasm in her pussy she came too, panting and trying not to cry out.

Amelia looked up at me and grinned, considering herself getting one up on her sleeping sister. She climbed off me, on the opposite side to Katarina and we cleaned ourselves up, then cuddled for a while, kissed and went to sleep.

Chapter 21.

Sunday was a quiet day, after the animals had been cleaned out and fed, the eggs collected and the housework done, we stopped for coffee and a talk about things in general and men in particular. After a while I asked Katarina if there was anyone that she liked at college or in the area around their home that she liked enough to want to go on a date with, but she shook her head.

I got the impression that there was but she did not want the others to know... yet. Nadia went to the kitchen and the other two were watching TV so I beckoned Katarina to follow me outside and down towards the pigs then asked her the same question again.

"After we talk, I think hard... most boys at college just want... to play. I not do that with them but there is one boy, his name is Stefan Zelazny, he different, he not play sports, he clever, like science, he help me with maths sometime. Other boys tease and call him 'nerd', what is nerd Jamie?" she asked.

"A 'nerd' is an American college word to describe a student who does not enjoy sports, one that prefers studying to get good grades, which hopefully will lead to a good career. Very often these 'nerds' love science, computers, physics and/or maths, this boy seems to fit that category Kat, do you like him?"

"He good looking but with glasses he tall, like you, he not treat me like tart, he kind and explain when I have problem with math... his father is Marek, he lawyer, his mother is Natalia, she science teacher at Wroclaw Science and Technology University... yes I like him, why you ask Jamie?"

"Does he like you Kat?" I continued.

"I-I-I think so... he help me with math, I tell him about animal biology, he friendly but not try to... like other boys" she explained making breast squeezing gestures with her hands and blushed.

"Then be his friend and ignore the bad boys and just see where it goes Kat. Where does he live?"

"He live in big new four bedroom house with big garden in Dobrzykowice, south east of Wroclaw in this direction, fifteen kilometres, he show me photos, I not been there."

"Do they know that you are his friend at college?"

"He say yes, he tell them but not that we kiss, I worry that I not good enough for him" She smiled weakly but I was satisfied that it was a good start.

She was a sexy girl and had plenty of male admirers but they were only after one thing, to get into her panties, this boy was different and was probably destined to have a well-paid career. Training to be a veterinarian would hopefully put her in good stead with his parents.

It would be interesting to see if it went anywhere by the time we come back in the summer and the same goes for Amelia and Sabastian and maybe even Nadia and Artur too.

Ania and I went for another run in the afternoon and much later in bed with Katarina, we discussed her prospective boyfriend.

"Stefan not got car and I can't drive yet, how we ever go on date?" she snapped in frustration.

I gave her ass a little pat and she smiled,

"Do it get kissed now Jamie?"

"Only if you are a good girl... or maybe if you are a bad girl..." I mused.

"Maybe I just be nice girl and get both?"

"We will see Kat but first you have to pass your driving test. I think that Mama will pass first because an automatic is easier to drive but if you concentrate on what you have to do and what Sabastian tells you then a clever girl like you should pass your test soon after your mother. Then she will start looking for cars for all three of you."

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers