'Pixie' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took this with good grace and accepted his apology but in the end, wished him a good life, if that was possible and hung up. She took a deep breath, let it out slowly and then laughed, somewhat bitterly.

"He was what I needed at the time, he is a nice guy but I couldn't continue the sneaking around to make love so that we didn't get caught."

Ania promised that she would have me all to herself the following night but asked if I would sleep with her mother tonight. Nadia had obviously agreed to this arrangement prior to this conversation so I had no qualms with having a good time with her.

Chapter 33.

We lay together talking about her and Artur, then Amelia and Sabastian but before she moved on to Katarina, I asked for more details about Bruno.

"He is Artur's sister's boy, brother work on farm for low pay. They have small house and have younger boy and girl, twins who are not like Bruno. They not realise that something wrong with him when she get pregnant again but they not have what is wrong with him."

"Do you know what is wrong with him?"

"They take him to doctor when he five, then to hospital for tests, doctors say he has autism, which is why he does not speak very much but understands everything." Nadia explained.

"That makes sense, he can read because he has read all the workshop manual and can remember it all when he needs it."

"He loves mechanical things but has difficulty understanding other people's feelings and intentions until he gets to know them like Sabastian. He also finds it hard to form friendships, especially with girls, he want to but does not know how to do it."

"I saw him with Sabastian and Ania and he was very animated, she talked to him like a friend and smiled at him, he loved her attention and talked more to them in a few minutes than he had done in the last month, according to Sabastian" I told her.

"It's a shame that you are only here for a short time, she could have helped him" she said sadly.

"That will not be a problem, when Kat and I took her car to the garage, he worked on it and she stood and watched, talking to him and asking questions. He fixed her car which made her happy, she praised him and smiled a lot, which made him happy too" I continued,

"After he finished, he went to wash and when he came to the office, he took Kat to her car to reverse it out. She was so happy that she hugged and kissed him, he looked stunned, then grinned a lot and kissed her. In the end she had to gently push him off but his coveralls had made her dirty.

So he tried to brush it off her breasts, this time she was stunned, then stopped him and laughed. Then she looked down and saw the big bulge in his coveralls, which he had ignored, she thanked him again and got in the car and backed out and waited for me."

"Ohh... I hope that he not be a problem for her" Nadia mused.

"Why can't they be friends, she could help him interact with people more easily."

"But what if he wants... more?"

"Then that is down to her, I'm sure that she would be careful not to lead him on and would give her a male friend that would not want her for anything other than friendship and understanding" I finished.

"Hmm... maybe you right... how big was bulge?" she asked wickedly.

"Probably bigger than me, maybe much bigger" I replied laughing.

Nadia crawled on top of me and kissed me.

"I not want bigger cock than this one" she replied and turned around until she could suck on my little head and spread her legs to give me access to her sweet pussy with my mouth.

Unlike her middle daughter, Nadia only wanted anal occasionally for a change or if she was really horny. I was happy with giving and receiving pleasure orally and making love to her pussy. She didn't tell Artur that we were still making love and he wouldn't ask and soon I would be gone again until Christmas.

It was the same for Amelia, the two women had colluded and decided that this was the best way to go, only Katarina would be missing out unless she found a new boyfriend to scratch her sexual itches. I did not consider Bruno to be a suitable candidate, with his difficulties but if she could help him learn to socialise (with his parents' agreement of course) with others, they both might profit.

The problem with autism was that similar sufferers did not necessarily get on together and non-afflicted people had to have immense patience and learn when to help and when to leave them alone. I would ask Kat to keep me informed of her progress with him.

Thursday was another quiet day, work in the field after breakfast, there was always weeding to be done and harvesting early potatoes, carrots and some soft fruit. Feeding and watering the pigs and spraying water into the depression that they used as a wallow to keep cool in the afternoon sun.

Later we sunbathed again, I watched Ania carefully to make sure that she didn't burn as she was new to sunbathing. Like her sisters she was naked on the privacy of their patio (her period had finished) but her tan would not be like theirs, they had been doing it this way for years but it would be a nice colour by the time we got home.

Kat received a call from Sabastian to ask if she would like to meet Bruno's parents. She agreed and left to collect him to guide her to their house. When she returned at seven pm, she updated us on the situation.

"Bruno lives about a kilometre from the garage so he walks to work. Their house is small and only has one big bedroom and two small ones, one for the girl and the other for the two boys."

"Are there any problems for Bruno with his siblings?" I asked.

"Not often, they have a big shed and if he gets stressed he goes there and reads engineering magazines that Artur has let him borrow."

"Was he happy to see you?" Nadia wanted to know.

"Yes he was, he told his parents who I was before Sabastian could. I was introduced as his friend Kat, sister of Ania and Amelia who loves Sabastian. They talked about his problems and that he was more talkative since he met Ani and more so since he fixed my car. The whole time he sat with his hands in his lap smiling at me."

"What are you going to do for him?" I asked.

"I will talk with him, read magazines and explain what it means to start with, try and answer any questions he has and see if he improves."

"Please keep me informed on your progress Kat."

"Okay Jamie, I do that every week."

That night I had my lovely little Ani all to myself, it had been a while so our first cumming together was more like a passionate fuck than lovemaking but it was fun and I'm sure everyone else knew it. The next time was slow and gentle with many positions and took over an hour before the finale.

Friday was our last full day with the family before we flew home and started with the usual household and animal related chores. The rest of the morning was taken up with shopping for the coming week, followed by sunbathing again.

Artur and Sabastian would not be doing the house swap until Saturday night to allow for the family to have a leaving party for Ania and I. Everyone had a few drinks, mostly Polish beer and home-made vodka which got us in the mood for some hot loving.

We assembled in the guest bedroom with all the toys and plenty of KY. We started by forming an oral circle and then broke into smaller groups using the toys, our mouthes and fingers. At one point I was on my back with Nadia sitting on my mouth facing my feet.

Amelia and Katarina were sitting on either side of me, facing each other with two fingers of each of my hands probing their pussies while Ania lay in a sixty-nine with a lot of cock in her mouth and various female fingers probing her spare holes.

I made love to each in turn but sprayed all their faces with cum so they could share it between them, licking it off each other. After recovering it was the time for the strap-on and my cock to be used at the same time.

The girls all took it in turn to wear it while I stuffed their asses, in this way all of them experienced being DP'd.

I came twice more while doing this merry-go-round, the first in Nadia and the second in Katarina, who would not be getting any of this for the foreseeable future until she got a new boyfriend. It was decided that I would sleep with Kat and the others would stay in the guest bedroom.

We cleaned up, then I picked Kat up and carried her giggling, along the corridor to her bedroom and put her on the bed. We climbed in and cuddled for a while but she was soon asleep, I tried to disengage her from me but she held me tighter in her sleep so I gave up and slept on my back.

When I awoke it was daylight and Kat was under the cover sucking me to hardness so I reached down and patted her ass and felt teeth so rubbed her ass instead. A minute later she surfaced and swung her leg across my waist and guided my rampant missile into her slippery silo with a sigh.

"I will miss this very much Jamie, I love this big cock... and love you too."

"I'll miss and love you too... all of you but we'll be back for Christmas" I replied.

"I happy for that, you give me big cock for Christmas present?"

"Of course, maybe this time we spent three weeks here."

"Mmmm... three weeks of loving big cock and you and Ani" she mused and started bouncing.

I played with her tits for a while then helped her bounce faster before holding her up a little and rapidly thrusting up into her, our bodies slapping loudly.

"This last fuck Jamie, you on top, fuck me hard... please!" so I did.

I rolled us over and she spread herself wide for me, I braced my arms and thrust hard and she moaned, reached back to brace herself against the headboard to stop moving as I thrust again. I pounded her mercilessly, both of us grunting like pigs.

I knew that I would be cumming soon, then she cried out and I felt her pussy get hotter, wetter and more slippery as she came. I sped up to full speed and soon felt my juices rise, I cried out and started shooting inside her, then she cried out and came again gripping me tightly with her legs and pussy.

We slowed our actions and she released me, both of us gasping and laughing.

"One day... you will make... some man... a wonderful and... sexy wife Kat" I managed to say.

"And you make... Ani a wonderful and... sexy husband. Maybe you get... married in Poland yes?"

"I think I get married here and in the UK... so all our families and friends can come" I finished.

"That good idea, now we get up, you have plane to catch."

We finished in the bathroom and were making breakfast when the others came down, we hugged and kissed and they laughed at the orgasmic noises we were making this morning. Ania and I packed our bags, carefully putting the litre of cherry vodka in her case and lemon vodka in mine, wrapped in clothes.

Nadia provided us with bags of food for the flight, then I loaded the cases into the back of Nadia's car and she drove us all to the airport. At the drop-off point there were plenty of tears, especially from Kat, who was sure that she was going to be lonely until Christmas.

She did promise to keep me up to date with her progress in educating Bruno, Artur's autistic nephew and apprentice mechanic. After more hugs and kisses all round, we towed out cases into the airport and they went home.

The end of Part Three of 'Pixie', the story continues with Chapter 34 in Part Four, the final part of the story.