'Pixie' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cooked proper healthy food and after the washing up was done went to bed early for some gentle love making and then sleep.

Chapter 26.

I drove the girls to college in my car which was still a novelty and at the end of the day, dropped Rosie off at her student house on the way home and relaxed for a while before cooking dinner. Ania's period started the next day and Rosie's started on Thursday so she wouldn't come and stay with us the next weekend.

We had updates every few days from Poland but one email came from Amelia, asking to talk on skype to me alone on Tuesday night. Ania was curious but respected her sister's privacy, knowing I would tell her about it if I thought it would be okay with her oldest sister, I agreed to skype the next night.

Amelia had been dating Sabastian for over two months so I guessed that it was something to do with him,

I signed in and sat at the dining table, just before the allotted time and waited for her to connect, while Ania was watching TV in the lounge. She came online and smiled, I asked how her sister and mother were doing and she replied that they were okay.

"What do you want to talk about Mel?"

"Sabastian... we date for ten weeks, we kiss and touch, I use hand to make him cum. He uses fingers to do same for me but I want to do more. How I do that but not show experience with you, he know I not virgin because of father, not about ass yet?"

"Don't go back to how you were when we first made love but maybe to just after the first time with me so that you have a good time with him. Explain that you have talked with Ani and she told you how I had shown her how it should be between men and women" I explained.

"We not do oral yet, how I start that so he not think I tart?"

"Say that Ani explained and you want to try it with him if he will do it to you. That way you find out if he wants to please you as much as you want to please him and if he's done it before."

"Okay Jamie, I try that but we only do it in his car. I not want to do it at home, Kat might hear and embarrass us" she continued.

"I'll have a talk with her, then she won't but what about Mama, would she allow him to sleep with you?"

"I not know, she go to dance with Artur and cinema, I not know if they do anything sexy."

"Talk to her about it, she might feel the same way, maybe she would like to stay with him one night and Sabastian could sleep with you in your house" I suggested.

She thought about it for a few seconds before agreeing but was worried about Kat.

"Go and get her, then leave us alone for a few minutes, I will talk to her and if she is going to behave then she will say 'Bingo' to you, then you will know that she will be a good girl, okay Mel?"

"Okay Jamie, thank you, I get her now" and she stood up and left.

Two minutes later Kat appeared on the screen, looking like a sexy kitten.

"Hello Kitty Kat, how are things going with Stefan?"

She smiled even more and replied,

"Very good Jamie, we sit together for lunch every day, we even kissed a few times when no one was around. We talk about going on a date when I pass driving test, he still not have car."

"I want you to do something for me Kat, I suggested to Amelia that she talk to Mama about her going to stay with Artur at his house and Sabastian staying with her in yours for one night, if she is at the point where she is considering it. This will help both of them but only if you are a good girl and not try to embarrass her or him, do you agree Kat?"

"Yes Jamie, if you help me with Stefan and give me more big cock when you come here in summer."

"That's a deal, go and tell her 'Bingo' and send her back in here, please"

"What is 'Bingo?"

"A code word to prove that you will behave."

Katarina smiled, blew me a kiss and left, Amelia returned shortly and said,

"She say 'Bingo' Jamie, she be a good girl for me, thank you, I go talk to Mama now call you same time tomorrow with result" and she blew me a kiss too, which I returned and closed the connection.

Of course I talked to Ania about the situation, at first she laughed but saw that I was serious and thought about it.

"Kat will be good but Mama... she likes Artur but maybe not enough to have sex with him yet."

"We'll see what she tells Mel tomorrow and maybe I will talk to her about it."

We only used the car when the weather was bad or we were doing the main shopping for the week. We returned home after college and relaxed for a while before starting dinner so that I was on Skype before Amelia called at eight pm, her time (they are one hour later).

She looked serious but I knew that she was a serious girl anyway so wasn't too bothered to start with. We talked briefly before she got down to her reason for calling.

"Mama, she says she like Artur and they have good time on driving lessons and on dates but she not ready to sleep with him. I think she remembers that her husband was his boss and maybe he like him in other things too" she explained.

"Hmm... let me think about this for a moment..." I said and thought furiously for a way around this problem, "Okay Mel, go and get her so that I can talk to her on her own please."

The girl left and a minute later Nadia sat down in front of the screen and smiled but it looked a little strained.

"Hello Nadia, how are you?" I asked.

"I am good Jamie, how is college?"

"Going well for both of us but I wanted to talk about you and Mel."

"She ask me if I would sleep with Artur so she can do same with Sabastian."

"You have had quite a few driving lessons and some dates with him, how are you getting on together Nadia?"

"He very nice man as I tell you before, we have good time and kiss but he not try to do more, I not think he like me that much..." she sighed sadly, then I asked the big question.

"Would you do more with him if he showed more interest?"

"I... I nervous and could not ask but yes I like to do more with him, he like you not like..." then she blushed deeply and covered her face.

"He might feel the same way but is nervous too because you were his boss's wife and the same thing that stopped you from getting over his death could be stopping him" I explained, "When is your driving test?"

She was surprised at the sudden change of subject and hesitated then said,

"It Friday morning, next week, Sabastian take me."

"Well good luck for that Friday Nadia, can you ask Kat to come and talk please?"

She nodded and smiled, I blew her a kiss and she returned it, then went off screen. Shortly Katarina sat down and grinned sexily.

"Hello again Kitty Kat, I am trying to sort out your mother and Artur but I think that the ghost of his boss and your father, is getting in their way. I want you to get Artur's telephone number at home for me but don't let Nadia or Mel see you writing it down, then text it to me please."

"Ooo Jamie, I love to be, how you say... devious but I wait until they go to bed at ten pm, then I send text. You talk to him about Mama?"

"Yes, it's time they knew I am not the dumb foreigner they think I am" I replied and laughed.

"You speak Polish very good, better than my English."

"You all speak it quite well, maybe when we have finished college and have jobs and get married, hopefully with a house, you three could come to us for a holiday."

"That be very good fun."

"Could I speak to Mel again please?"

"Okay, bye Jamie, I get Mel" and she left to be replaced by her sister a minute later.

"Hi Mel, have you spoken to Sabastian about this yet?"

"Yes, we not want to do it in car."

"Okay Mel, does Mama have a date with Artur on Friday because I have an idea that might work on her and Artur, so don't say anything to Sabastian because if Artur talks to him on the subject, he should have a naturally surprised reaction" I explained.

"Okay Jamie, I not say anything, when something happen?"

"Possibly on Saturday, during or after the driving lessons, if it works, please let me know, okay?"

"Okay Jamie, bye" and she closed the connection.

I had been online for almost an hour and dinner was ready. While we ate I explained to Ania what I had in mind for her family.

"It good you get Kat involved too, she happy to wait for your help with boyfriend until Mama and Mel happy" she replied.

"It all depends if Artur will listen to me, I will have to be very careful how I talk to him as I don't want to disclose I am more than a future son-in-law to Mama. I will have to ask him if he wants to develop a relationship with her and if he does, explain why she has not gone any further" I explained,

"I'll give him more details of what he did to them, which hopefully he will pass on to Sabastian so that they will understand both of them better."

"What will you do if he not listen to you?" Ania asked.

"Then I will try to talk to Sabastian and explain to him."

At ten-fifteen my phone sounded to tell me that I had a text message, I opened it and wrote the number down. It was too late to call that night so I would do it the following evening.

At home after college on Thursday, I made some notes for my conversation with Mr Kaminski later that night or with Sabastian if the first one didn't work. I went through them in Polish with Ania to make sure I didn't make any cock-ups with the translation then called at seven pm, their time.

"Hello?" Artur said (obviously in Polish).

"Hello, is that Mister Kaminski?" I asked in the same Lnguage.

"Yes it is" Artur answered.

"This is Jamie, Nadia's future son-in law."

"I did not know that you speak Polish."

"Ania has been teaching me for a year" I explained.

"You speak very well Jamie, how can I help you?"

"I want to talk to you about your relationship with Nadia, I like her a lot and she likes you a lot but she is nervous about getting involved with her husband's former employee. You see he married her young and moved a long way to live here, he enjoyed rough sex and beat her regularly all through their marriage, even when she had children" I told him,

"As the girls reached their eighteenth birthdays, he made them go on the pill and raped them and after that he used it as punishment for any small thing they did wrong. If they were on their period he used the other hole and when Ania escaped to England with the others help, they all suffered his anger."

"Nadia has told me a little of what you are saying but why are you telling me all this now?" he asked, curious.

"They were all scared of men, thinking we were all like that, I taught Ania that very few are bad and we fell in love. When he died we came for the funeral and she begged me to help her sisters and mother too. Amelia and Katarina accepted it in different ways but Nadia was harder work, she is a lot better now but because the abuse went on for so long she is still nervous" I continued.

"Amelia has told me that Nadia wants to take your relationship to the next level but her inhibition stops her from asking and risking what you already have together, do you understand what she is afraid of Mister Kaminski?"

"Please call me Artur, Jamie and yes I do, he was a mean and sometimes angry bastard. I wondered why she stayed with him, especially after she had the girls, I saw the bruises sometimes but he always had a reason for them.

We kiss and cuddle on our dates but I didn't want to upset her by touching her more intimately, what do you suggest I do?"

"She did not touch you because she thought you might think she was easy and desperate for attention of any man, which is not the case. I do have an idea that would benefit you two, and Amelia and Sabastian who want to make love but do not want to do it in his car."

"On your next date or after her driving lesson, tell her how much she means to you and that you would like to take the next step. If she is okay with that ask her to come to your house for a sleepover like teenagers do and Sabastian could do the same at her house. I know that you would treat her well as I heard the comments between you and your son on the occasions when I was in the garage, listening."

"Ha, ha, ha, you were not the stupid foreigner we thought you were after all... did you have something to do with Sabastian and Amelia getting together?"

"Yes, I did have a hand in that and the driving lessons too" I replied grinning.

"Ahh, you are a little large to have a small bow and arrow but I thank you and will do as you suggest."

"It may not happen immediately but I'm sure it will happen eventually and Katarina will not tease or embarrass anyone either. Hopefully things between the two couples will be much better when Ania and I come to visit in the summer break."

"I hope so and thank you from me and Sabastian, I look forward to seeing you then and thanking you properly, goodbye Jamie, I have to talk to my son."

"I'm glad to be of help Artur, goodbye" and I hung up.

The call only lasted six minutes but it felt like sixty and in a good way, they were both good men and hopefully they would make good couples and you never know where that could lead...

I turned around and saw Ania standing in the doorway, tears running down her cheeks.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked going to her quickly and hugging her.

"You do so much for my family Jamie, it not surprising that we all love you" she said running to me and kissed me passionately.

I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen and turned everything off, then carried her to the bedroom and made equally passionate love to her before having dinner.

Later in bed with Ania asleep in the spoon position, in front of me, I thought 'two down and one to go' but how was I going to get Kat and Stefan together as the girl so desperately wanted. The first thing was passing her driving test, I needed to ask her how her lessons were going and when she thought she would be ready to apply for it if she hadn't already.

I would ask what his surname is and his parent's first names to look up online, maybe their address so that I could see where they live, with that in mind I went to sleep.

Friday night was club night as usual, we sat with the other girls who were a lot friendlier, even Sarah who must have had a good Easter break. Rosie whispered that the reason was that she had started dating a new man. Karen and Linda already had boyfriends at home.

They wanted to set Rosie up with someone but she refused, saying that she wanted to get good grades from her course without any distractions and there would be plenty of time for boyfriends after that. She was quite happy with the friends she had here and that was that.

We all danced together and I danced with Rosie and Ania separately, I also noticed my two mates who had clubbed with me so long ago it seemed, sitting and dancing with a couple of girls so I was happy for them and waved at them and they waved back, so no hard feelings for me leaving them.

We walked Rosie home and returned to the flat, showered and went to bed, too tired for anything but a kiss and cuddle and sleep.

The flat was quiet on Saturday without the boisterous Rosie but it gave us time to get some studying done after going shopping and doing all the housework. That afternoon I received a text from Amelia, it read 'She passed!' Referring to Nadia's driving test, it also seemed that my talks with Nadia and Artur had worked and they had talked honestly to each other it continued,

'Mama has her period from tomorrow, so she say she go out with Artur on Friday and come home Sunday if it goes well, Saturday if it doesn't. Sabastian and Artur talk too, he come to stay with me for same time, Kat say she do my jobs all weekend and I do same for her sometime'.

I was so pleased for all of them and showed Ania the text and she became excited and called Poland, congratulated her mother on her driving and Amelia on the people swopping for the next weekend. I talked quickly to Katarina to thank her for helping Amelia and to ask her Stefan's surname and his parent's names and their address. She gave me their names and professions but that was all.

"I not know address only road name and town, I send photo, maybe you find, Jamie"

"I'll let you know what I find out, when is your driving test Kat?"

"It two weeks' time, Artur take me."

"Good luck for that Kat, bye" and hung up.

I used Google Maps to search for the Zelazny's home and found it in a couple of minutes. It looked fairly new with a double garage and had about an acre of land with it. Marek was a full partner in a busy legal company and Natalia was a full science professor at the university.

There were some photos of him in court and her teaching, both looking to be in their mid-fifties, he maybe a little older, there was no mention of a son. I took screen shots and emailed them to Katarina with a few comments.

The laptop 'pinged' and I switched on Skype to see Nadia grinning at me.

"I pass driving test Jamie!" she said excitedly.

"Well done Nadia, I believe Kat has hers in two weeks."

"Yes, Artur taking her this time while Sabastian work."

"How is it going with Artur?" I asked cautiously, knowing the answer but not wanting to let on to her.

"We talk after you and me, he say you talk with him and he understand about me better, thank you for that Jamie. I go stay with him next weekend, Sabastian come her to be with Amelia, Katarina play 'how you say, goose berry' I think" she said and laughed.

"Actually Kat is going to behave very well and even do Mel's morning jobs all weekend" I told her and she looked surprised.

"How you do that Jamie, I thought she make trouble because she not have boyfriend... ahh, you helping her find... or see a boy or man, yes?"

"Something like that but please keep it a secret between us Nadia."

"Okay, I not say anything, she needs a nice man too, not boys who only want sex, she too good for that. Ohh, I forget, Ania's driving license here, I send it to you when we shopping today."

I thanked her and talked for a couple more minutes before disconnecting, I told Ania and showed her the screenshots. We prepared dinner and watched a DVD before going to bed for some hot loving.

Chapter 27.

The next few days went smoothly for us at college and for the family in Poland, with Nadia now driving, although Amelia still drove herself and her sister to college and back. She told me on Skype that she had called Artur to say that she was ready to trade-in her Mercedes for three more suitable second hand cars for her and her daughters but to keep it a secret.

He told her that he would start looking as soon as she told him what sort or cars each of them required. She consulted with the girls for a wish list and came up with a list for all three of them and called him back.

"Hello Artur, I have the car list, for me I want a diesel estate car, preferably blue (but that is not essential) because I have deliveries to make. Amelia would like a smaller hatchback car, a red one and Katarina wants something like estate car but off road as well because she will go to farms when she is a vet, she likes green" Nadia explained.

"I will look on internet and call friends in the trade and see what I can find and let you know and for how much, Nadia."

"Thank you Artur" and she hung up, and smiled.

She had only told the girls that it was a wish list not a search and buy list, not telling her daughters would be fun and would be a big surprise for them in a few weeks, if Katarina passed her driving test next Saturday.

Katarina was still doing the pretend driving but had added all the extra things, like using the mirrors and indicators. She was also going out with Amelia in Sabastian's car twice a week.

Early on Saturday morning, Artur arrived in his son's car to take her for her driving test in Wroclaw, her mother and sister hugged and kissed her for luck before she started the thirty kilometre drive to the test centre. She was calm and settled when they arrived and went with the examiner while Artur waited inside.

1...45678...12