All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 06: An Ending'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Sorry for Pixie

What a despicable person Sarah turned out to be, and an unfaithful wife, to do that to your partner is disgusting. I don't believe that there is an amicable solution to the break up of a marriage, as one party always get hurt more than the other, and it is not normally the one who suggests it, as they just want a get out easy clause. Lets hope Annie turns out to be more reliable.

Thanks for part 3 and part 4 (if this is the end of this part). I have thoroughly enjoyed them, and hope you will write more.

Rgds Al

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago

Although it was sad that Sarah decided to end the marriage with Pixie, it seems the Pix is surrounded by quite a few women who care a lot for her. I have a feeling this will more than fill the hole in Pixie's heart.

Overall, this was another fabulous chapter. The perspective switches worked very well, and the sex scenes were delicious. The drama of Munki being killed was quite a surprise, but it seems that situation may work itself out. I am wondering if naming the chapter "An Ending" refers to Pixie/Sarah's relationship... or to the Pixie saga itself. We shall find out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor pixie nothing

I think Sarah was pushed out by Pixies behaviour. Pixie was obviously more interested in Annie and Sarah jumped at the chance to get away.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Al

Thank you, I warned much earlier that this might end badly, and so it is, alas xx

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Media types? Hah!

Many years ago I knew several media types in London. Not all but most of them had one thing in common: they would crap on anyone (lovers, friends, family) to get that extra inch up the greasy pole. Don't know that it made them any happier in the long run. So Sarah was no real surprise. She might get a horrible shock when she finds out that Americans are far tougher employers than the British (after all, it's almost impossible to be sacked by the BBC). So let's all burn incense sticks and offer up our prayers that sweet Pixie finds a new and faithful love (and not one who will exploit her). Let's hear it for Pixie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Thank you. I think it was mutual, they had come to the end of the road - and Pixie will persevere x

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Yes, there was, as there usually is, fault on both sides.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
An ending and new possibilities

Whilst it's sad to see Sarah leave I'm sure there are plenty of offers open to Pixie and I wasn't surprised that it ended even with out your hint

Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

Things take their course, and at least they finished on good terms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES