Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 08: Nik and Nak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Miss Sinn, Annie, I hope that the Dick jokes will be constrained in the final report?"

It was Commissioner Dick, who was licking her lips at the sight of the four of us naked and wet.

"Angie, I'll see you in my flat later for a debrief."

"You'd better give me my briefs back first," riposted Miss Sinn.

She gave orders for us to be separated from the Russians.

Dressed in whatever we had managed to grab from Wonderland, we huddled in Miss Dick's spacious office.

"So, did you get the fucking thing?"

Miss Sinn was about to confess that we had no idea when the door opened, and Mini Mary Poppins popped in.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," the little gem smiled.

"Oh my darlings, what happened to you?"

A more relevant question was the one Miss Sinn asked Pixie.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

oooo 000 oooo

I couldn't help but giggle. Miss Sinn's panties, exiguous at the best of times, seemed to have vanished, and the basque was struggling to contain her assets. Emm seemed to be in a trance, her gorgeous form concealed under what looked like an orange prison uniform; she was living proof that beauty will look good in anything. But it was, as ever, Annie who drew my attention. Her dress was ripped to shreds, and I could see her firm breasts thrusting out, and the tears left her cunt bare.

"Stop looking at my cunt, Pixieslut," Annie said, pulling me up short, as so often.

"I think, Miss Dick, you'll find what you want here."

With that, I opened my carpet bag, and took out the stolen painting.

"Well, Miss Sinn, I have to say, I have no idea how you do it, but there is a £500k reward for the return of this, and a fee on top of it, so you may all be able to afford new clothes. Well done, Mary Poppins."

"You are welcome Miss Dick," I simpered, oh I did like a woman in a uniform.

"I have your clothes here, my darlings," I said opening my other carpet bag.

I had the very considerable joy of watching the Sinn Girls and Emm strip and dress. I was dripping by the end.

"I have organised a taxi," I said, leading the way downstairs,

We entered Sinn Towers in a state of exaltation.

"Okay Mary Poppins," Annie said, "explain yourself, or I will tan your cute arse?'

"Good idea anyway," said Miss Sinn.

"And what the fuck have you done with Mel and Nak?" She added.

I explained.

When I heard the explosion, I ushered the girls and myself into the secret room. We waited. Mel kept Nak quiet by the simple expedient of planting her cunt on her mouth. By dint of kissing Mel when she came, I managed to muffle her noises, and by the time she came a third time, there was quietness outside. Checking they were as decent as two adult women in a school uniform and an Alice in Wonderland outfit could be, I led them out - and as we approached the broken front door, two burly Russian security guards turned up.

"Now, gentlemen," I said, in my best Nanny voice, "I have no idea what happened here, but I am bringing Nak back from her walk, and I cannot find Miss Kit or Kat."

They seemed stunned.

I whispered to Nak:

"Best not admit you have been naughty; don't you think, baby?"

She nodded and ran to one of the guards.

"Yuri take care of Nak."

Yuri was clearly used to her.

"Thank you, Nanny," he said, "we can take her from here."

"My thanks gentlemen, I have to take my other charge back home now."

With that, I strode out, holding Mel's hand.

"Bloody hell, Pix, that was cool," Mel gasped.

"Stiff upper lip at all times, my darling," I smiled back.

As I explained all this to the Sinn girls, Mel came in, with Bruno.

"Miss Sinn," she said, "this might interest you all."

With a flourish worthy of a magician, she whisked out from under her skirt a little book.

"This," she said, "is an inventory of other stolen artworks. Nak had taken it because it looked pretty. I swapped t for a vibrator. It may be that we shall have more than a spoonful of sugar to help our medicine go down."

And, with that, we departed for breakfast at the Ritz.

12