All Comments on 'Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 11: The End of Sinn'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A little more serious...

...this time Pixie, so I'll treat the chapter without any of my usual levity (well, not much anyway). Whispering Death did get it wrong when she said the English don't say 'arse'---it's the Americans and Canadians who don't say it; a minor point but for this etymological mistake alone she deserves her fate. I did like the line about Roger's smile being like the glint of a silver plate on a coffin lid---very telling, very sinister. Another five stars for your astronomical album.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Tremendous

This was spectacular! I thoroughly enjoyed Annie's telling of her dangerous adventure to trap "Whispering Death". I could feel her anxiety (as well as her lust), and was very happy that love had won the day and her mission was a success. Pixie's part was also terrific. I especially liked this quote: "Lust is lust, it has a power like an atomic explosion, but there is a fallout shelter to keep you and us safe - our love." :)

If this is truly the end of Sinn and/or of Pixie's story, it was a beautiful ending. If not, I shall be very excited to read more.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

I am glad that you have enjoyed the series, and Annie’s triumph over temptation was so good.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

I wanted a spectacular end, so I am glad you enjoyed it. For now, this is it for the Sinners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Great Part

Thank you Pixie for another great part, especially the bit with Pixie playing Mary Poppins. Just wish all cases could be solved this quickly and efficiently, the world would be a better place. But hey that's life. Anyway thanks again and look forward to see where you take Pixie next.

Happy Christmas and best wishes for a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous 2020.

Rgds Al

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
al

thank you - and the same to you.

CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveover 4 years ago
Thanks from Annie

It was a joy, Pixie, to reread this and remember how the story came about. Of all the Sinn chapters this (despite no trademark humor) was my favourite built around the battle with Whispering Death, an allegory on love versus lust. My thanks to you, and to Angie, Sarah, Monica, Oli, Ashley and especially Mel, for allowing us to capture them and take a little artistic licence. Have a great Christmas, and wishing you a glad confident 2020.

Your Annie, Mel's Annie

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Curiousaboutlove

It was the best ever. Some things are just peak prose, and this was it. I am grateful to all our friends. Wishing you and Mr M the best Christmas ever xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES