'Pixie' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cumming soon!" I gasped so they moved to face me and press their faces together in front of me with their mouths open, leaving me to pump my cock rapidly as my climax quickly approached.

I stroked faster and cried "CUMMIMG!" and blasted the first spurt into Ania's mouth and the second into Angela's. After that my aim deteriorated and it splashed on cheeks, noses but fortunately not in eyes. When I had finished Ania swallowed and sucked me dry and turned to her friend who was still sitting there motionless with her eyes closed.

"You not have to swallow Angie, you give to me."

The girl opened her eyes, looked at Ania, then up at me and smiled and swallowed and I loved her for that gesture.

"Definitely much better than my ex and it was my choice, not his with the threat of a fist."

They cleaned each other up and swallowed that too, then I kissed them both and they kissed each other, while I lay down with one gorgeous girl on each side and relaxed.

"You know that I have been scared of men since my ex and even more scared of sex but you two have proved to me that it can be wonderful with the right person... or people" Angela said carefully, "I have been thinking about anal sex since our talk about it Ani, and I think I am ready to try it again... with you Jamie."

"Ohh, I hope you would want to try but it your choice. We love you; we treat you gently, Jamie cock not too big" Ania told her to reassure her.

"Ha! It's like a tree trunk!"

"But very gentle and loving tree trunk Angie" the girl replied, reaching across me, and giving her hand a squeeze.

"Okay what do I do?"

"You do nothing, just let us do it all for now" I said quietly and helped her over me to lie in the middle.

Ania started kissing her and fondling her breasts, teasing the dark nipples to hardness, and then sucking them. Meanwhile I moved to lie between her legs and lavished kisses and licks on her pussy until she was panting.

I pushed her legs up and wider for my girl to hold them in place to give me access to her tight little exit hole. I licked it and she shuddered, I did it a few more times and pushed my tongue in a little and wriggled it, making her moan loudly.

I licked my middle finger and gently pushed it in, pausing before working deeper. My first finger was now deep into her slick pussy, so I was finger fucking both of her holes together. Ania stopped me and applied some KY gel as we had come prepared for this choice.

Probing her was much easier now and the look of concentration on her face had been replaced by a smile.

I moved the first finger to join its buddy and she gasped so I stopped.

"Mmm, keep going Jamie" she said, so I did but slowly again until she smiled again, then I nodded to Ania.

"You ready for cock now Angie?"

"You mean the tree trunk... yes I am, it's been nice so far but if it's too much then please stop?"

"Of course, Angie, you are in charge" I replied, and she nodded.

I removed my fingers and squeezed a generous portion of KY into my hand and spread it over my cock and some on her too. I repositioned myself and touched the tip against her ass and she jumped a little, I added some pressure and her ring started to give way, which was when Ania said,

"You relax ass, maybe push out like for fart" and Angela laughed, and the head popped inside, so I stopped.

"Ohh... you sneaky... pixie!" she cried.

"But you laugh and relax and he inside!"

"Ahh so he is, and it didn't hurt at all" she exclaimed in surprise.

I started to move slowly, in a little and back, in a little more and back, each stroke going deeper until the halfway point and there I stopped.

"Why have you stopped Jamie, is it all in?" she asked.

"No, I just thought you might like a break."

"It's been good so far, I feel full, but I did what Ani said and cleared out earlier."

I pulled all the way back and re-lubed, then continued until I stopped again, and she asked the same question.

"That's it Angie, you have it all, how does that feel?"

"Not like a tree trunk... more like a baseball bat but a warm and gentle one, you can move now."

I drew back and pushed all the way in, going slow to start but then increasing the pace. Her pussy was leaking and that helped to lubricate me as well. Ania sucked her nipples and started rubbing her clit and soon she was well on the way to another orgasm.

Angela locked her heels behind my ass and pulled me in harder, so I sped up but not too fast as it was her first time. She was gasping and pushing Ania's head onto her tits quite hard, she in turn rubbed the little love button harder and faster.

I would be cumming soon to but wanted the girl to cum first so thought of my current engineering project, to delay the end. It worked to a degree but then Angela cried 'Cumming!' And squirted me with love juice, so I relaxed and gave it to her and a few seconds later exploded into her tight ass tunnel.

She felt it and hugged me tightly, trapping Ania between us but she didn't mind as long as she could breathe.

After a minute or two, we separated and Ania passed us some tissues to wipe ourselves before we went to the bathroom to wash. We returned to the bed while she went to have her turn and came back to find us cuddling.

"How you feel Angie" she asked.

"A little bit tender but I expected that, I won't be doing that again this weekend but overall, I did enjoy it and would do it again, just not too often."

We kissed and cuddled with each other before settling down for some sleep, I was feeling quite proud with my performance, that made her want to do it again.

The next day Ania drove us all out to the industrial estate for her to get some more driving experience, including some emergency stops. Afterwards we went shopping and even persuaded Angela to come for a jog with us. We covered about a mile and then stopped at a café for a coffee and then jogged back because by then it was lunchtime.

We strolled around the park in the afternoon and cooked together in the evening. After our first round of sex that night, Ania said that watching me giving Angela her first anal orgasm, made her want to have that herself but it was too late, so she wanted it tonight. Angela was quite happy to help as she had done for her and I was always happy to do it.

It all went very well; Angela and I came twice and Ania came three times and we had one more round in the morning after I took them tea in bed. We took our leave with much hugging and kissing at ten thirty, to get to my parent's house in time for coffee.

I helped Dad with a few jobs, while Ania helped Mum with the food preparations for our Sunday roast lunch. It rained during the afternoon, so we relaxed in the house and watched to TV.

For my fourth week, I was put in the design office to work with the two company designers, Bob was a sixty three year old balding man with a friendly attitude and Gary, a thirty year old with glasses and a limp (apparently a football injury, still healing).

They had both seen the design I had done for the winch the previous week, and thought it was okay, then gave me some suggestions on how I could have improved it. I didn't mind because it was not criticism and I would appreciate any tips these experienced designers might give me.

I spent the day with Bob as he explained the design he was working on, from the plan and description of the work it had to do, which he had been given by the customer. Once the blueprints were drawn, Gary would generate a 3D model on the computer and make it into a presentation for the customer to view. If they were happy with it then it would be manufactured in the workshop.

The following day I worked with Gary, seeing his work on the project and trying it out myself on a spare computer. On Wednesday I was given a small project to design, make the drawings to scale and then work out a presentation for the Manager to assess.

This was different to what I had done so far but made me realise that this was what I wanted to do for a career. Bob and Gary were willing to answer all of my questions and make suggestions, and so by Friday lunchtime I had finished the project, ready to make my presentation to the Manager.

He looked at the remit from the customer, then studied my blueprints, making the odd comment and asking a couple of questions which I answered. He then watched the computer presentation and made some notes, watched it again and checked the plans again before talking to me.

"You have done very well considering your limited experience Jamie, this is part of a much bigger contract, but all the parts have to be treated with equal concentration and dexterity. Both Bob and Gary have informed me of your quality of work and your willingness to learn" he said and continued,

"When you have completed your studies, it will be around the time that Bob retires so perhaps you might consider joining us as his replacement."

I was astonished that he considered my work to be of that standard, but he added a provision.

"You would have to attend day release at the local engineering design school for a year to get you up to date on the latest regulations and methods."

"Thank you Sir, I will certainly consider your offer very carefully and keep you informed of my progress and decision by Easter" I replied, he smiled and gave me my pay envelope and I went back to the design office in a daze.

"The Boss just offered me a job next year...!" I exclaimed.

"Well done, your work in good enough or will be by the time you've finished design school" Bob replied.

"Yeah, welcome to the team, at least you won't have to make the tea... well except mine and your own of course" Gary added as he shook my hand and laughed. "You'd better relax for a bit before you go home, wouldn't want to lose our new team member."

Ania meanwhile was placed with Jack for the week and they talked about the work and things in general up to the morning break. After that she asked him about his martial arts, and he told her that he was bullied at junior school but didn't tell his parents until it continued at senior school.

They sent him to weekly Karate classes and after a few weeks he reported to them that he had given the bully a bloody nose and was not having any more trouble.

"I enjoyed the physical exercise, the regimented katas and the speed of the routines and the free fighting. I moved up through the grades and started to enter competitions because my sensei told me I was good enough" he explained, "It was more exciting to fight against other clubs and I won a few trophies but I did lose occasionally."

"You not look strong to fight Jack" Ania replied.

"I'm not muscular but I am fast, pick up that pen" he said and she moved to do his strange request but suddenly it wasn't there, it was in his hand and she hadn't seen him take it.

"You very quick, I hope you not that quick in bed with your girlfriend" she laughed.

He looked away sadly before saying,

"I don't have a girlfriend... and before you ask, I don't have a boyfriend either, I'm not gay, I..."

"You just not find right girl yet" Ania offered.

"Yes that's it, not the right girl..."

"I not... nosey as Jamie say, I like to help people like Jamie help me and my family and Angie..."

"Angie? Oh Angela... but you've only been here three weeks, what did you do for her or shouldn't I ask?"

"You nice guy, Angie tell me, so not mind if I tell you something about her, I hope."

"She said that about me?" he asked, looking surprised.

"Yes, she abused, mentally and physically by ex-boyfriend for long time, she escape, he arrested and went to prison then moved to London but she in hospital for one week but then scared of all men until we come here."

"I wondered why she suddenly had a few weeks off sick last year, she was much happier when she came back to work but was quieter too" Jack mused, "How did you and Jamie help her."

"She thought all men like her ex, take what he want, when he want and quick, not give her pleasure" Ania explained quietly.

"Bastard! She's a really nice girl and didn't deserve something like that!"

"Keep quiet, not tell everyone!" Ania hissed.

"Sorry, it just makes me angry; no man should treat a lovely girl like that!" he replied quietly.

"We good friends, go out on Friday nights for meal and clubbing, she get used to Jamie, she much better now" she said, not giving anything away deliberately and Jack took the bait.

"But how did you help her?"

"We show her how a man should treat a woman... with love and respect."

"You let your fiancé make love to her?" he gasped as other people started looking at them, including Angela.

Ania smiled to her but he kept his head down.

"Yes, it work for me and my family and work for her too."

"Your family what..." he started but could not finish because Ania had stood up to go to lunch with Angela.

"Maybe I tell you later if you not have heart attack" she said, laughed and walked off.

"What were you telling him Ani, he looked as if you squeezed his cock?" Angela asked with a laugh as they walked to the rest room, "You didn't did you, squeeze his cock I mean?"

"No, I not do that, we just talk about things, work, people... mmm, maybe I do that later, you want to know if he has big one?"

"NO! You little devil... Ohh you would, wouldn't you?" Angela cried quietly, her eyes wide in shock.

"Maybe but I not tell you."

"If you didn't tell me then I would have to spank you on Friday night for being cruel to me!"

"Mmm, I like you do that Angie... with Jamie's big cock in your ass" Ania replied with a wicked grin.

"Ohh don't Ani, my panties are getting wet again."

Ania and Jack hadn't got much work done between break and lunch, so they tried to catch up before afternoon break, which they took at their worktables. Shortly afterwards, Jack was called to the manager's office for a conference, so Ania carried on with her work and had no time to talk with him when he returned as it was time to go home.

The next morning, he asked about her family, so she told him a detailed but shortened version of her family history and what they had done to help her sisters and eventually her mother. He was stunned by the enormity of it all, while she carried on working.

"Aren't you jealous or angry about all these women he has been making love to?"

"No Jack, we all family, we share, we love. Others are good friends, need help so we help them too" she replied calmly.

"Do you... Uhh watch TV or watch them?"

"With family, he with one, I with another or two or he with two, sometime we all together" Ania explained, loving the amazed look on his face, "With friends, we make three, Angie like girls too, same as me, she like big cock now, ex had small one but big enough to hurt ass."

Then she continued teasing him, having seen his reaction to her sexy talk.

"He liked it, so she had no choice but small cock cum quick, Jamie show how it feel good and not hurt even with big cock."

"So, she likes anal sex."

"She only do once with Jamie, she not sure yet but I think she like, you like?"

"I've only done it a couple of times at college but yes, I liked it."

"What happened to girl, she change mind?" Ania asked.

"Ahh, there was a problem... she liked it and showed me what to do, we used lube and condoms but it hurt her, no matter how gentle I was, so she dumped me for someone a bit... Uhh smaller" he whispered, going red in the face.

"Ohh, you big boy Jack?"

"Uhh... yes I suppose I am."

"How big Jack?" Ania whispered, leaning close and as he opened his mouth to answer, she squeezed his bulge and he spluttered and coughed loudly.

Ania sat back and let him recover, looked at Angela who was grinning too. She passed him a bottle of water and carried on working until he recovered, and the other staff who had looked at them, turned back to their own work.

"I sorry Jack, I just wanted to know if you tell truth, Jamie call me 'Pixie' because I mis-chiev-ous."

"He's bloody right, but if you had asked to do it, I wouldn't have minded a pretty little 'pixie' squeezing my dick" he replied, laughing.

The next morning, they were still catching up with the work, so kept the talk to work related issues, until lunchtime when Angela had a chance to quiz Ania about the day before.

"You grabbed his cock, didn't you?"

"I tell him some of my history and he get hard, so I give it nice squeeze" Ania explained quietly.

"I thought he was having a heart attack but tell me, was it big or small?"

"Maybe I not say..."

"Okay, I'll spank you and kiss your ass and anything else, but please tell me?" Angela begged.

"He have big one, maybe bigger than Jamie. He not gay, have girlfriend in college, she like anal, they did it twice then she dump him but he not experienced then. I don't think he have girlfriend since then, he not want to hurt anyone so give up, he concentrate on work and Karate" Ania told her, slightly embellishing the truth.

"Ohh the poor man, he's such a nice guy too."

"You like him, he like you, why you not ask him on date Angie? You single, he single, maybe both lonely... not have to do anal on first date!" the mischievous pixie stated while Angela was drinking and she coughed, spraying it across the table, followed by a further series of coughs from the shocked black girl.

Ania grinned and passed her a napkin to wipe her mouth, her chin and the table.

"You are incorrigible Ania!" Angela snapped when she had recovered.

"Incorrigible, why is that, it is sheet of wavy metal for roof?" she replied still grinning.

"No! That's corrugated, incorrigible is someone who... oh it doesn't matter, it's you to a 'T', ask Jamie!"

After lunch Jack asked Ania what she had said or done to make Angela spray her tea across the table.

"I tell her you have big cock!"

"WHAT! Why did you do that Ania?"

"Because she ask, she like you, but still learning from Jamie how to trust men again. She know he only good friend, only here for one week more, then go back to college, not back until Christmas. She like to go on date with you but scared to ask" Ania explained,

"I think you like Jamie, want nice girl to love, not slut or just after money. Angie very nice girl, be nice for you if you nice to her, yes?"

"I-I-I... yes, yes and yes. I do want a nice girl and Angela is a very nice girl and I would love the opportunity to be nice to her" Jack replied, wistfully staring at Angela's back.

"Good! I make date for you with her... you not mind that Jamie and me still help her?"

"No, if you two can persuade her to go on a date with me and she doesn't mind, then I will be very happy."

"Good, I talk to her at break."

At three pm Ania and Angela sat together as usual, the black girl eyed her friend before drinking her tea.

"You're not going to make me waste my tea again, are you Ani?"

"I sorry Angie, I not know you do that" she answered grinning widely.

"So, what are you planning now?"

"You say you like Jack before you know he have big cock; you still like him?"

"Yes!" Angela replied confidently, "Jamie has proven to me that a big cock can be very gentle."

"You like go on date with him?"

"Does he want to go out with me but why hasn't he asked before?"

"He think big cock hurt girls so not try, you thought same. Now you know different, you want nice guy, he want nice girl, you can teach him, but maybe not on first few dates, learn to like, then maybe to love" Ania explained quietly.

"Okay Ani, I'll try it if you set it up."

Back at work Ania explained to Jack what she wanted them to do.

"Okay Jack, I give you Angie address, you come on Friday at seven pm, meet Jamie, we go to dinner and then clubbing. You dance with Angie and me, we have good time, go back to apartment. Jamie and me go to bed you and Angie talk or kiss goodbye, maybe do same for last week too"

1...34567...10