'Pixie' Pt. 04

Story Info
Jamie and Ania's continuing story, meeting new friends.
35k words
4.69
4.6k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

'Pixie' (Part Four)

Categories: Consensual sex, sex toys, group sex, all sex, love.

Jamie and Ania return to England from a two week holiday with Ania's family and take a week of relaxing at Jamie's parent's home, before they both start work experience at different local companies for five weeks, Jamie in an engineering company and Ania in an artistic design office. At the end of this period they will return to college for the start of the final year of their courses.

Chapter 34.

After booking in our luggage we passed through to departures and headed for the shops. We bought water for the flight, tried the free sample perfume and aftershave in the duty-free shop at the airport and bought two hundred cigarettes each.

Ani would sell them to Karen and Linda who were both smokers when she saw them at college on Monday, (she would charge them half the difference between the cost in Poland and retail in the UK so both would benefit from it).

The three-hour flight was uneventful, we collected our cases and cleared customs, found the car and drove to Bath. Ania called Rosie on the way to tell her that we were back in the UK and would pick her up on our way back to college, to save her the train fare.

My parents were glad to see us, Mum made tea while we unpacked in my room and had a quick shower. We sat on the patio, enjoying the mid-afternoon sun, which was only twenty-three degrees, a lot less than Poland's thirty-three and occasionally more.

"That's a nice suntan you have Ania, I thought that you were too pale before" Mum said.

"My sisters say I look ill, need vitamin D from sun so I try, I not as dark as them" she replied.

"You look beautiful Ania" Dad added and I agreed, the tan suited her and she hadn't worn the semi-goth look for a year and no make up for the last two weeks, she looked fit and healthy and I told her so.

"Maybe I not wear make-up when I go back to college, see what others say."

We talked about some of the things we had done with her family (but not all, of course), we also mentioned the autistic apprentice Bruno and what Katarina was going to try with him.

"That should help him" my mother mused, "As long as she doesn't push too hard and keeps it logical, these people like things to be regimented and all in order like OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) but without the repetition.

"I looked it up online and explained it all to her, Mum, she's going to keep me informed of her progress with him. It does help that he really likes her, and it will give her something to occupy her time, because she just had a bad split up with her boyfriend, due to his parents.

We then had to explain what had happened to Katarina, but not what they had been doing at the time.

"I don't understand how such obviously intelligent, professional people can be so religiously fanatical and force it on their kids!" Dad snapped angrily.

"On the whole, the relationship was a good experience for both of them, apart from the end" I said.

"She get over it quick, she work on Bruno, then start final year of college course, then she go to Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences for five and half years. She finish as Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or Veterinary Surgeon" Ania explained slowly, carefully getting the big words correct in English and continued,

"It cost eight thousand euro each year but she earn forty thousand euro salary, when she qualified. She live at home and only pay diesel for car, save money, she have big tab to pay back."

After dinner we offered samples of the cherry and lemon vodka which they enjoyed, then had an early night and as it had been a long day of travelling, we make gentle love and then slept.

We helped around the house and garden in the morning, after lunch I took Ania to the old airfield for more driver training. She hadn't driven since before exam week at college, a month ago, but wasn't nervous and soon got back into the swing of it.

Practicing with the big Volvo made it easier when it came to her professional lessons in the instructor's small car, that she would be taking her driving test in at some point. We spent an hour there and I was confident enough to let her drive back to the house which she did easily.

Over the next few days we helped my parents, where and when required, Ania got in some more driving time, with more road work and less off road as her confidence increased. We ran early, every other day, spent more time sunbathing in the afternoons and generally chilling out.

On Saturday we all went out for a drive in the CRV, mainly for Dad to show me how to get to the engineering company that I would be working for, during the next five weeks and then to the design studio where Ania would be working. The only problem was that I would start work at seven am, but she didn't start until eight.

"No problem son, I'll drop her off later" Dad said, "It's only for five weeks." So that was settled.

There was one amusing incident that happened on Saturday night, it was Dad's birthday, so we went out to dinner. We had an excellent meal and a couple of drinks (Dad only had half a glass of wine at the restaurant, leaving us three to share the rest of the bottle).

Ania and I had made love but found out that she had started her period, so we were a little messy, fortunately there was nothing on the sheet but she was embarrassed, but I reassured her that it was fine. We crept along the landing to our bathroom in the dark, not expecting to see anybody else but heard noises.

By the time we reached the door we realised that my parents were making love too and quite noisily, obviously forgetting that they had visitors. Ania stifled a giggle and I smiled, they were in their fifties and had many years of love making ahead of them.

We were very quiet and didn't flush the toilet, so as not to possibly spoil their moment of joy. Back in bed we laughed as we cuddled before going to sleep in her favourite spoon position, her ass against my groin and my left hand cupping her right breast.

Monday morning arrived and after breakfast I drove to my new place of work, parked and was shown to the supervisor's office. He introduced himself and told me that I would be treated like any other 'newbie' for the first week, helping other workers where required, and making the tea at break times (pretty much what I expected).

He told me that as I wasn't officially working for them, I would be paid 'cash-in-hand' on Friday afternoons, then he gave me a guided tour of the workshop, including the break room, where he introduced me to the dozen workers that were employed there.

Later, Dad drove Ania to the design company and dropped her off, I would finish work earlier than her so I would bring her home. She told me that evening that it was a fairly small company, employing half a dozen people, she was asked by the manager what sort of design work she was interested in and she showed him her portfolio.

He was very impressed and gave Ania a tour of the premises and introduced her to the staff and their work, then asked her to work with one of the designers who worked in a similar style to her. Her name was Angela, she was a very pretty woman of about twenty-five of African extract, with short black hair and dark brown skin, wearing a short, loose, bright yellow dress with matching belt.

They got on very well and after looking at Ania's portfolio and praising the quality, Angela showed her what she was currently working on. she gave Ania different job to see what sort of quality she produced and while they worked, they talked about themselves and their families (Ania's was a much-edited version).

Angela had been born in the UK of Ugandan parents, who had emigrated, fleeing religious oppression in that country. She was currently single and had been for about a year, after a long term, turbulent relationship ended in a fight which landed with her in hospital with broken ribs (he was charged with grievous bodily harm and was jailed for six months with a restraining order, to start when he was let out.

As far as she knew, he had moved to London to live and work, for which she was very relieved. By the end of the day, they were the best of friends and had exchanged phone numbers and leaving at the same time, Ania introduced her to her fiancé, me who had been waiting for her to finish.

We shook hands briefly, but I noticed that the woman was a little nervous and I realised why, when Ania explained Angela's history.

"She's obviously had a bad experience, but has it put her off men altogether... or is she into girls, do you think?" I asked.

"I not know, we make friends quickly but she not say anything to me about other girls. She did look scared when you shake her hand..." Ania replied.

I needed a shower as I had gotten quite dirty at work, so headed for the bathroom as soon as we went indoors. Mum made tea for all of us while Ania explained about her first day at work. I had to do that over dinner, they laughed when I told them that as the temp, I had to make the tea and coffee for the workers for the morning, lunch and afternoon breaks to start with.

The rest of the week followed in a similar manner for both of us, Ania would work with Angela for the week, then work with a different designer each week for the next month. The two of them worked together at times and separate at others but talked all the time, including sitting together at breaks when the conversation got to be more private.

Ania dropped hints about her past the next day, meeting me and how I helped her to recover, which obviously had an effect on Angela, as she was more confident and friendly, when we spoke in the carpark after work. I suggested that Ania bring her sisters into the conversation but not anything sexual with her mother.

Wednesday's conversations extracted more information from Angela at morning break, she had been in a relationship with a girl when she first went to college. This was good to start with, but then the other girl wanted her to play a submissive role in her bondage fantasies, thinking that Angela would make an excellent sex slave but she wanted none of that, so they split up.

At lunchtime she explained that shortly after that she met her long-time boyfriend, it was very good to start with, but he started to get jealous if she talked with any man, even her father. It got worse when she started working and he found out that two of the designers were men.

It didn't matter to him that one was gay and married, and the other was sexist and a racist, so she kept away from him as much as possible. Their arguments at home became more frequent and louder, the neighbours complained about the noise, also the sex was getting rougher.

Eventually one of their fights became physical after he had been drinking, and Angela ended up in hospital, with six broken ribs, a punctured lung and a black eye before he walked out, pushing a neighbour over who had come to complain about the noise.

The woman heard Angela crying and investigated, finding the girl coughing up blood into the bathroom sink. She called for an ambulance and the police, waiting with the injured woman for them to arrive, and even took some photos of the injuries with her phone, for evidence.

Angela spent three nights in hospital before she was allowed home, her boyfriend was soon arrested and put on remand until his trial. He was given a twelve-month prison sentence, with a permanent restraining order to keep more than five hundred yards from Angela, her flat and her work. She was off work for a month and lived with her parents for most of that time in Liverpool.

She was nervous of men when she returned home and had the locks changed before she went back to work, it gradually subsided but never quite went away totally. This made Ania decide to tell her about her father and what he did to her mother and sisters.

"But you seem so... calm and... normal. How did you or Jamie help you to recover from that" Angela asked, when she finished her story.

"Slowly, gently with much patience, it was two weeks before I even dance with him and the other girls. It was many weeks before we made love and he gentle and it wonderful, I cried. I loved him then but he a man and not see. My best friend tell him and he happy."

The next day Ania continued her story and included Amelia and Katarina.

"You let him have sex with both your sisters?" Angela gasped almost spilling her coffee.

"Sister's family, we engaged then, so he family too. I love them, he help me so I want him help them too" Ania continued.

"I wish I could find a man like that" she mused.

"We good friends, maybe Jamie help you"

"WHAT!" Angela exclaimed, making everyone stare at her and her skin blushed darker and slightly redder.

Meanwhile Ania sat looking at her with a serious face.

"You want me to have sex with your fiancé!" she added in a hoarse whisper.

"No! I want you meet him... and me after work, maybe dance, just friends, you see how good man treat girlfriend" Ania replied sharply.

"So more like a date between friends... okay I'll try that, it's been a while since I had fun with anyone."

"Good, you choose place, we collect you and have good time."

"And no sex afterwards?"

"No... unless..." Ania replied and gave Angela a wicked grin at the shocked look on her face, until her friend realised the she was joking and joined in with a laugh, but thought, 'Maybe it would be nice to have some fun with a nice safe man... but that's not going to happen because Ania will be there too.'

I wondered why both girls were laughing when they came out to the car park and thought that 'The Wicked Pixie' was up to something and just smiled pleasantly, while the girls hugged each other and said their goodbyes.

As I drove away Ania told me what she had been planning all day, and I laughed.

"So, we are going clubbing again" I said.

"Yes, she choose, we collect her and have fun, no sex, like you did with me" and she told me the rest of Angela's story and I understood.

On Friday morning, Angela gave Ania her address and told her where we were going that night, she'd heard that it was a really good club, but had never been inside, as she might be a target being on her own but as a threesome, she felt safe.

I hadn't spent all the week at work making tea and coffee, I'd been put with one or two of the other engineers or machinists to learn. I had even used one of the lathes to manufacture simple components, which were good enough to pass inspection and that afternoon I was called to the office and paid in cash.

I picked up Ania as usual, said hello and goodbye to Angela before driving back to my parent's house. We had told them that we were going out to dinner and then clubbing with Ania's work colleague, so we didn't require any food.

I had some clothes already here and Ania had packed her clubbing dress and shoes so after showering we dressed and left to pick up Angela, she wasn't ready and was wearing a bathrobe when she opened the door to her apartment to let us in.

She hugged and kissed Ania and shook my hand but didn't look nervous about it anymore, for which I was relieved. She disappeared into her bedroom and appeared a few minutes later and we both stared... she looked stunning in a gold mini-dress, with make-up and shoes to match. She misconstrued our look and started to panic.

"Woah Angela!" I exclaimed, thinking she was about to run for her bedroom. "I'm sorry to stare but you look fantastic... not that you don't look great all the time but....."

"He right Angela, when we go clubbing, it with other college students, we have good clothes but not afford such a beautiful dress" Ania explained.

"I can put on something less..."

"Don't you dare! Angela, we will be proud to bask in your glory" I said, laughing.

"JAMES! Do not tease her!" Ani snapped, "He say strange things sometimes."

"That's okay Ania, I rather liked what he said and please call me Angie, only my parents and my boss call me Angela."

"And you can call me Ani" she replied "And he Jamie."

That settled we drove to a restaurant that Angela selected and had a very good meal (although I only had half a glass of wine because I was driving). We moved on to the club at ten, which was quite early as clubs go, having only been open for a short time, so we had plenty of choice for a table.

I bought drinks for us (alcohol free for me, yaaay) and we talked about work, family and friends until it became too noisy and crowded. Ania asked Angela to dance while I watched them, but they were hit on almost as soon as the song started and had to refuse the attentions of three pairs of men.

I got up and joined them which stopped the intrusions but when a slow song started Angela went back to our table, while we danced but she was accosted there. She looked towards us in panic, so I waved for her to join us, which she did with some relief.

I suggested she dance with Ania which went well, then Ani told her to dance with me. She was instantly nervous, but I smiled and didn't hold her very close and she relaxed. Later when we were dancing, and the DJ put on a slow one we danced as a three which made the girls giggle a lot (the drinks they'd had helped with that).

It was two am when we left the club and returned to the car, Angela asked us in for a coffee at her apartment to round off the night and we accepted.

"When was last time you did that Angie?" Ania asked.

"Ohh, it must have been about uhh... four years ago, when I first started dating my ex, we met there and used to go every week for a while."

"You dance very well Angie" I commented.

"Thank you, Jamie, but I am a bit out of practice and they guys hitting on us were a pain in the ass..."

"They would have liked to have been" I replied, and she looked sharply at me, making me wonder.

We finished our coffee and stood up to say goodbye when she offered,

"You can stay for what's left of the night if you want, Jamie can sleep on the settee, if you don't mind sharing my double bed Ani?"

Ani looked at me and I shook my head slightly and she took the hint.

"We expected home tonight, not think that we stay out all night, we do that next time Angie, okay?"

"Okay Ani, I would like to do that again, now we are organised to fend off other men, thank you for a wonderful evening" and she stood up a little wobbly and hugged and kissed Ania who turned her head for the second one and lips connected.

Angela froze for a second then melted into the kiss which lasted for about ten seconds and when they separated, they looked at each other and smiled. Angela came to me and hugged me too but was careful about kissing my cheeks and I was not going to ruin things by trying Ania's trick... yet.

We returned home by three-fifteen, removed our shoes, and crept up to our bathroom and then to bed. We kissed, cuddled and talked about Angela for a short time but were too tired to keep it up for long and were soon asleep.

Chapter 35.

Ania was put with another designer on Monday but she still sat with Angela for their breaks, they talked about that goodbye kiss at lunch time, having avoided it on the morning break.

"You did that deliberately, didn't you Ani?"

"I did what?" Ania replied innocently but laughing inside.

"Turned your head so that we kissed on the lips."

"I... I wanted to kiss you; you not like it?"

"Uhh, yes I did but it took me by surprise" Angela replied, confirming Ania's suspicion.

"Then you kissed Jamie."

"But not on the lips, he didn't try what you did"

"He a gentleman, why you kiss him, you not like men?" Ania pressed.

"He's nice and you were there but mostly because I thought it would be unfair on him not to, after a great night out."

"See! Not all men bad, I meet many men at college and in Poland, only two were bad, my father and your ex. Maybe you try dating again."

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers