'Pixie' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over and up onto her hands and knees, then moved towards me, guessing where my head would be but suddenly cried out.

"Hey, what are you doing back there?"

"I have some fun too" was the reply and Ania kissed that fine rump again, that I was longing to kiss and do much more, if all went well.

Angela's hand touched my upper arm, bent down and kissed it, inching towards my head. When her head touched my jaw, she came up and soon found my mouth for a nicer kiss than before. I did what she did, letting her take the lead in everything.

"Angie, you ask me how big is Jamie's cock, you now explore him to find out but only use mouth, then you tell him what you want him to do."

The girl giggled and kissed me again, her tongue pushing between my lips and finding a dancing partner to play with. Suddenly she spluttered as Ania licked her pussy from clit to ass.

"Oh fuck..." she murmured and kissed harder.

The lips left my mouth and found my chin and then my chest, she leaned right across me to suck on my farthest nipple and I felt her hard nipples dragging across my skin, then she found the closer one, giving that the same treatment.

She moved slowly down my body until she gasped as her cheek pushed against the leaking tip of my cock.

"Ohh! I found it, can I look now?"

"No! You explore first, tell me how big, if you close you can look" Ania was enjoying ordering her friend around and kissed her ass again.

Angela was grinning and found the tip and kissed it, then worked her way down to my balls and stopped.

"I think it is almost eight inches long... am I close?"

"Yes, you are close, you take blindfold off and do what you want or tell him to do something."

She sat up quickly and didn't bother with the knot but just pulled the blindfold off and threw it away.

"Ohh, this is much bigger than my ex, I think I want to play with it for a while so Jamie, you can use your hands now but mostly your tongue in my pussy" she ordered and swung her leg over me so that I could position her for accessing her dark-lipped haven.

I felt Ania gripping my ankles and spreading my legs before lying between them and licking my balls, but the far better sensation was my bell-end being encompassed by a hot moist mouth and a tongue swirling around it.

I worked hard on a distraction or I would have cum in less than a minute, then felt Ania move.

"Can you do this?" she said and slid her head down to my groin and back up.

"How?? How can you take all of it, he's so big and you're so small?" Angela cried.

"Practice and a lot of determination" I commented with a laugh before resuming licking.

She tried but only got halfway before gagging but Ania praised her for her effort.

"As I'm in charge, it's time for a change" Angela said and climbed off me to lie on her back, "Give me some pussy Ani, and Jamie can carry on with what he was doing."

Ania sat on her mouth, her friend played with her firm ass and I dived back where I'd left off and soon her legs started to shake, and she humped herself against my mouth. She would be cumming soon, so I took deeper breaths and when she did, she clamped her legs around my head tightly.

She humped faster and moaned around Ania's pussy, then cried out,

"Uhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! AAAHHHHhhhh!!" and I tasted sweet juices.

She slowly came down from the peak of pleasure and relaxed her legs so I could breathe again, Ania hadn't finished yet so lay on her back, spread wide and quickly guided me in. Two strokes to deep joy and then we went to town while Angela watched in amazement as we fucked in wild abandon.

"Harder... faster!" Ania cried and I did my best, taking my weight on my arms but pistoning my hips until she came, locking her legs around me and squeezing me with her internal muscles making me cum straight away.

We slowed, then I rolled us over and she just lay on me, both of us panting.

"That was amazing, I thought that he would seriously hurt you Ani..." Angela murmured.

"No, he take weight on arms, not on me, no pain, just love."

"We don't fuck like that very often but sometimes the situation is so passionate that we just have to go for it."

"So what was special about today..." she asked innocently.

"YOU!" we both said together and burst out laughing.

"Me?"

"You beautiful, good friend... you good lover too, you make me horny" Ania stated.

"She is correct about beautiful and a friend and you make me horny too" I confirmed.

"Hmm... maybe I should add the lover too..."

"As I said at the start, it is your choice."

"Can you stay tonight, I'll cook, we can still dance and have a drink or two... then you two show me what I've been missing out on" Angela decided and smiled, then there followed group hugs and kisses before they washed and dressed to go shopping.

"I'll drop you to off and go home to collect something, come back, park and find you for coffee, make a choice Angie, cherry or lemon!"

"What! Ohh cherry, what's that for?"

"Wait and see" I said and Ania giggled.

I dropped them off near a multi-storey car park in the city centre and drove back to my parent's house. I explained that we were going to a small party with friends and would stay the night as we would be drinking.

"That's fine dear but do be careful and have a good time" Mum said giving me a hug, then I went up to my room and brought down the bottle of cherry 'Double Distilled' vodka that I'd helped to make.

"We'll be back before lunch tomorrow" I said as I left.

I parked and called Ania, she told me where they were, so we met for coffee and they told me what they had bought.

"I persuaded her to buy nicer underwear than what she was wearing" Angela explained with a laugh.

"It no good to keep warm in Polish winter but look pretty" Ania huffed.

"You will love it anyway Jamie" the black girl continued.

We finished our coffees and headed to the shops again, this time for a dress for Ania. I was treated to a parade of dresses, modelled by the 'pixie', most at what I thought were horrendous prices but did look good on her.

She settled on a slim fitting mini dress in yellow with a black belt and small handbag to match. Then to the shoe shop to choose some red shoes with medium heels that Ania struggled to walk in but Angela said that she would soon get used to them if she practiced a lot (and she actually paid for them as a present).

"Thank you, Angie. I try but will probably fall and break legs" she replied grumpily, while we laughed.

We went to a couple of selective food shops and bought some strange things that Angela assured us we would love, then to a normal supermarket for the more usual food items for her weeks supply. Back at her flat we helped to put things away, drank tea and the two girls held each other and walked while Ania wore her new shoes for a while.

We all chipped in with the food prep and when it was cooked it tasted very good, as it was African based.

We washed up the dishes, pots and pans and settled down to talk, Angela provided glasses and I poured generous measures of the cherry vodka into them.

"So, this is home-made by your family Ania and cherry flavour?" Angela asked, probably expecting something like the usual cherry brandy you can buy in the shops.

She smelled it and took a good amount and swallowed it and for a couple of seconds she smiled then the fire lit in her mouth.

"Ahhhhh..." she gasped and sucked in cool air to put out the fire. "Bloody hell... that's strong... what proof is it?"

"About seventy-five percent, some people add tonic or lemonade to tone it down a bit" I replied, keeping a straight face but Ania ruined it by giggling.

"We used to it but no drink too much" she explained.

Not to be outdone, Angela sipped some more, finding it easier this time.

"Now I've got over the initial shock, it is actually very nice, do you just make the vodka and then add fruit?"

"Yes, but we don't add fruit, we use concentrated fruit syrup, mostly kirsch, lemon and apple but most of the vodka is natural. We call it 'double distilled' because it is smoother than my father make" Ania explained.

"He didn't remove the first fifty millilitres which is Methanol and toxic or the last dregs, so it was rougher. When Nadia and I first did it, we followed the correct method and it was so much better that she called it 'Double Distilled' and charge more for it to her customers."

"It is her only income apart from the pigs, which are bred and butchered to be smoked and sold locally" I added.

We didn't have any more of the vodka and soon we were preparing for bed.

"What we do tonight Jamie?" Ania asked while we were in the bathroom together.

"I think we treat her like we did with your family, gently at first."

"You not try anal, she like fingers in ass?"

"Maybe try fingers again or leave it until next time, see what happens."

"Okay Jamie, maybe we do it and she watch?"

"That sounds good, we'll do that at the end."

We joined Angela in the bedroom, she was under the sheet again and naked as I could see her hard nipples poked against the thin material. We undressed and joined her, I was kissing her but Ania went to kiss different lips lower down, then cried out and the sheet flew away.

"Jamie look, sneaky bitch copy me and shave pussy, she not tell me!"

Both Angela and I were laughing at Ania's surprised expression and expletive.

"I see if you do good job!"

"I have never done it before so I couldn't see very well but I didn't cut myself which was good" she explained as Ania spread her legs and got up close and very personal with the smooth dark pussy lips.

"I will have to give you a second opinion on your skill with a razor when she's finished" I told her eagerly.

"Help yourself, it will be my pleasure... ohhhhhh."

"It certainly will" I replied.

I tapped Ania on the head to inform her it was my turn.

"She make good job, only miss a few" was her report but I wanted to check for myself.

My girl was right, the pubis and outer lips were very smooth, I pushed her legs up and back, noticing a few hairs around her asshole that she had missed but it was a good attempt for a first try. I rimmed her tight little star which had her moaning then pushed the tip of my tongue inside and heard a startled cry.

She tried to close her legs, but I was in the way, but I closed my teeth on a hair or two and pulled them out, making her cry out for a different reason.

"Hey, that hurt!" she exclaimed.

"You tried to suffocate me!" I replied grinning up the bed at her.

"Okay Jamie, we'll call that quits but I did like what you did before that but I'm not sure I am ready for anything bigger than a finger yet."

"That's fine with us, we thought that you might like to watch us doing it later, if you want?"

"Ohh I'd love to watch how you stuff that monster into her tiny ass without hurting her" Angela.

"HA! You'll have to go gently, not like rutting bull!" Ania laughed but saw Angela's horrified face and added quickly, "Sorry, Polish farm humour. He not like rutting bull... unless I ask."

"Okay..." she replied, obviously relieved, "I trust you two."

We had all gone off the boil during that conversation, so I lay on my back with a girl on each side of me facing down the bed and on their bellies.

"You try to suck more cock, I show you how" Ania said and held up my semi rigid cock and just sucked on the head, while pumping the shaft slowly and I was soon hard and ready to go.

She eased up and took the head in her mouth and pushed down slowly, at about halfway she came back up and said "Now you try" to Angela. All this time I had been feeling both their asses, only gentle caresses and squeezes but stopped as Angela moved.

She copied Ania to the halfway point and tried to go farther but gagged and came back up.

"When you feel tip at back of throat you swallow few times and push down... I show."

She repeated the first stage, paused, pushed, and swallowed at the same time and her head went down and down to the bottom. Her head went up and down a few times before coming all the way up and told her friend to try again.

I gave Angela's ass a reassuring squeeze and she turned to look and saw me grinning at her, she laughed and went for the cock again. Trying Ania's advice she swallowed three or four times and it worked, her head sank down until her lips pressed against my balls, where she bounced her head a few times before coming off again, gasping for air.

"Well done Angie" I exclaimed.

"You do very good, I take three sessions to do it all" Ania added and kissed her happily.

"You are a good teacher Ani... and you say that I am in charge, then I would like to taste your pussy and Jamie can do the same for me."

I guided us into a triangle so that we all had access to eager genitals for licking and sucking, I was quite pleased that Angela came first but had Ania cumming soon after.

"That was wonderful but now I want to try that big cock in my hot little pussy, please"

"Your wish is my command" I replied as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs invitingly.

I positioned myself over her and Ania rubbed the head up and down through the dark but wet lips a few times then stopped, I eased forward and down. I loved the feeling of the hot tightness of her pussy as it gave way and accepted me, then I stopped and eased back, and she frowned.

I guessed that she had thought I would just shove it all the way in, but I don't do that often, I was teasing her. I pushed a little deeper and eased back again, this time she was ready, her legs came up and locked behind my ass and she pulled me all the way, eliciting a happy moan from both of us.

"Oh fuck, that feels big... but really nice" and she released her legs to let me start stroking her.

Ania was sucking on a nipple and I was on the other one for a while, then Ania told us to roll over.

"Now you ride horsey, I keep him quiet."

I knew what that meant and as Angela started bouncing, my girl straddled my head and put her pussy on my mouth to be licked. That worked for a while, then they swapped places, but I was nearly ready to cum and told them with enough warning for them to decide where I would do it.

"You do it on Angie" Ania decided after a short discussion.

We returned to our original missionary position and I was quickly buried in her slippery pussy and stroking fast.

"Cumming soooon!" I cried, did three more strokes, and pulled out and pumped my cock rapidly.

"AAAhhhhh!" and the first spurt exploded out and landed on Angela's face, the next few splattered her chest and belly, the last dribbles landed on her newly shaven Mons Venus.

"Big load Jamie" Ania said, then laughed at Angela who was staring at the amount I had covered her with.

Chapter 37.

Ania was still giggling as she crawled up to Angela's black and white face and licked the cum off her lips so she could speak.

"He could only do half of that on a good day!" she spluttered, then realising what Ania was doing, "You're swallowing it?"

"Of course, he tastes nice, not want to waste it."

When she had finished, she kissed Angela who suddenly pushed her off and stared angrily but softened her look and said,

"He made me swallow his cum and it was horrible, but Jamie's wasn't that bad, so I forgive you for tricking me and I was almost ready to cum again."

"I almost ready too... Jamie?"

She looked at me with that wicked 'pixie' grin of hers and made a sign with two fingers pressed together like a child's cowboy gun but curled slightly. She showed both hands doing the same and I nodded.

"I make it up to you, Jamie give special massage to us. Lie on back, knees up and feet on bed and I do same, keep eyes closed."

"But I want to see what he's doing" Angela moaned.

"For this I want you to keep them closed, just relax and feel what I am doing and see it in your mind and go with the flow" I explained quietly.

She did as she was asked and Ania did the same, leaving a gap between them, just big enough for me to kneel with my thighs level with their hips. I touched their farthest feet away from me and slowly worked up the outside of the legs and crossed to the closer ones using the back of my hands.

My hands made the return journey on the inside of the legs, lightly brushing their lips and back down to the feet. The next journey was on the front of the legs and pushed them further apart which opened their glistening pussies like flowers.

I gently rubbed the mounds and used my thumbs on their clits which made them gasp and moan slightly. Next, I inserted two fingers between the moist lips and pumped them slowly to lubricate them ready for the main event.

Turning my hands, fingerprints upwards and hooking them, I searched for their 'G-spots' and found Ania's easily but Angela's was harder because it was smaller. I knew when I had found it because she cried out and slammed her legs shut trapping me, but I was expecting it so was prepared.

"Ohmygod!! What did you just do? It felt like electricity!" she snapped but not angrily.

"I just rubbed your 'G-spot', that's all" I replied innocently.

"My 'G-spot'? I thought that was just a female myth, spread by men!"

"If you stop trying to break my hand, I will demonstrate again."

"Oh, sorry Jamie" she mumbled and opened her strong legs.

I had stopped rubbing Ania while I was trapped and explaining but started again on both of them, Angela reacted again but did not trap me this time. She was moaning and muttering, her legs opening and closing , like a butterfly's wings, and the muttering changed to moans with the occasional 'oh fuck' and her ass started lifting off the bed.

Ania was almost there so I sped up on both of them, she was moaning in Polish, then arched her back and I went harder and faster, then she screamed with a hand over her mouth and squirted love juice over my hand as she came hard. I slowed down for her and sped up for Angela who was bouncing her ass rapidly.

"Cum for me Angie, cum for Ani" I encouraged as Ania reached a hand across and tweaked one of the black girls' nipples, making her cry out.

She came hard and squirted a good volume of love juice against my hand, spraying it everywhere but she didn't realise. Her eyes were closed tightly, her mouth was open wide, and I think she was holding her breath. Her ass bounced and I pumped my fingers in and out rapidly for maybe twenty seconds, then she stopped and dropped to the bed.

The breath rushed out of her mouth and she took a few quick deep ones to get oxygen into her lungs before she made a sound, which was only an 'Aaaaaahhhhh'... A few more breaths then she looked at me and cried,

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!! And why are you laughing Ania!"

"You say 'G-spot is myth, not real, made up story by men, you just had 'not real' orgasm by this man, what you think now?"

"I... I think I owe you both an apology" Angela replied, still breathing fairly fast. "Oh fuck! I've pissed myself... sorry Jamie, you're all wet... What?"

"You didn't pee, you were so ecstatic that you squirted love juice from your pussy, not pee" I explained, "But I think we should change the sheet before it soaks into the mattress."

Ania and I stood up to take the sheet off, but Angela's legs were weak so crawled to a chest of drawers for a spare fitted sheet. She threw it at me and just sat on the floor while we fitted it, then we helped her onto the bed and joined her, one each side to give her a cuddle.

"That's another thing I thought was a myth, girl's squirting, I've never done that before."

"It only seems to happen for really strong orgasms, but it seems that most girls can have them occasionally, all the ones I know do" I explained.

"What now Jamie?" Angela asked.

"Well Ani suggested that we demonstrate anal love to you but if you're too tired, we can leave it for somewhen else."