Pizza

Story Info
Friends testing the water after they eat.
1.5k words
3.42
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in my room, alone, as usual. Thinking I should do -something-, when my roommate Jake comes home. Launching myself up, I call out "Did you eat yet?"

"Nah, noy yet."

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, I'm always down to eat."

"Lets go out and grab pizza, my treat."

"Thanks dude, I owe y..."

"No owing me shit, we're hungry, so let's just eat" I hate this idea of doing favours or owing someone just because they get food. Just eat and be happy for it.

Sitting at Joe's Pizza and deli, we easily eat a large pizza. "So how did your date go?" Jake asks. "The one with, um, I'm assuming her name isn't that important."

"Sarah... and no, I don't know why she agreed to go out with me. She picked everything and was still pissed off when we went there."

"What about after that? Get any action?" he laughed.

"Well, things got a little heated when we sat outside her apt. We were making out, she asked me to reach under her skirt and I found no panties..."

"Oh, awesome. So you fucked in her driveway?" The excitement in his voice is unavoidable.

"No."

"No?!"

"She left after I fingered her, she came and she went, so I came home frustrated and too depressed to rub one out. So I crawled in bed and watched porn on my phone"

"Damn dude, that's shitty for you, baller for her though, That was a top notch move for her. Cum & Go, you should patent that. I'm sure more girls could go for a diddle and dawdle, a finger and forgettem...ha ha ha"

"New business plan then"

We left and headed home, it was Saturday night but there was nothing happening. Jake's girlfriend wasn't around, and well, my girlfriend was attached to my wrist. So my plans were to probably finish what started last night, talking to Jake always helped me feel better. He had been single for a while before he met Theresa and they seemed very happy.

We went our separate ways when we got home, each to our rooms right next to one another. I laid on my bed with "horny intentions", but my body had other plans. A 2 hour carb laden nap later I awoke, feeling dumb and not knowing what time it was, but there was something in the wall. No, not in the wall, on the other side. A low murmuring of some sort, pressing my ear to the wall I could hear Jake "...daddy.." he moaned. What the fuck? Creeping to the door I edged mine open, and I could see his door was open, just a crack, I peeked.

Jake was face down on his bed, his head close to the wall, his eyes closed tight as he was stroking his cok with full long strokes with a fox tail buttplug tail flowing down his back, as his other hand tugged on the tail a bit. "More daddy" he wasn't talking to anyone but murmuring. His naked body had a light sheen of sweat all over, I've seen him half naked before, but this was full on erotic "adult situation" naked. His dick wasn't huge.. what the fuck am I thinking? Why am I touching myself? "Cause this is fucking hot" I thought to myself. Before I could stop myself from walking away, I walked in. I leaned into his illicit scene and licked him from the tip of his cock to his plugged hole. "Jeremy?!" he squeaked as pre-cum oozed from the tip of his strained shaft. "What are you doing?"

"Helping. Isn't that what bros are for? Unless you want me to leave?"

"No, no, don't leave. I didn't think you were into guys"

"Stop asking questions and can we just *gestures around* go with it?" I take hold of his tail, and now notice he's wearing the matching ears "Cute" giving the plug a tug making his moan again. "This isn't the situation I expected but I'm going to roll with it. Roll over."

"Ok" rolling quick I hear his prick slap his belly "I'm so fucking hard bro"

"I can see" I start stripping "Me too." Dropping my shorts showing my stiff 7 inch cock, stroking it making it throb with more blood. I step forward to have it on par with his face, and without a question he took the head in his mouth. My hand reaching to play with his dick, touching my first cock was so different but I already knew what to do. He was already greased so I just let my fingers loosely wrap around and pick it up letting him go to slap against his belly again leaving a splatter of precum. He was giving me pretty good head, but something was coming alive in me, moving my hand lower and I squeezed his sack, and a slow moan came from him, vibrating my member in his mouth. I liked that, so I did it again. Less of a result. Reaching lower I put pressure on the plug, and he growled a little, pulling on it not to pull it out it *pops* out of his hole, "Oh fuck" my roommate said so I push it back in, slowly fucking him with his toy. I turn my attention back to his mouth, laying a hand behind his head I push my cock forward, into his throat, his eyes widen but he pushes too. Soon I'm fully enveloped in my buddys throat.

"Your tonsils feel so good on my cock head"

He releases my dick from his mouth "Thank you Daddy... I mean..."

"Oh no, Daddy fits perfectly" pushes back into his mouth "Perfect fit" He gets accustomed to the intruder in his mouth and we build a rhythm of me banging the back of his head, but soon I want more. My heart is racing and I need my prize. Locating his plug I play with is again, so soon I'm easing it out leaving his empty but aching. Sliding a finger in his ass felt natural, sliding the second then third was too much for me. "You need more don't you foxxy?" I felt his hole pulse when I called him Foxxy "Ok little one, you'll get more"

In a swift movement I pulled his knee up and I was between his legs, holding his legs up at first my spit covered shaft found his now empty hole. "Are you sure about this J..." before he could finish his question I pushed the fingers from his ass into his mouth as I buried my shaft into his hole in one fell swoop. The combination of my thick dick and the fingers invading his mouth was too much and he erupted a heavy load all up across himself. With that I knew I wouldn't last too long so I leaned into his body and started pounding him.

"Yeah J, fuck me! Beat that pussy up. I need your seed in me daddy. Please breed me, breed me and make me your little cummy boy fox!"

"Daddy knows what you need, my little Foxxy slut, waiting for a good dick to ream out your pussy and clain it as my own. I'm going to make a big fucking mess in you pussy boy, but first.." I lean over his face leaning in to kiss him, and as he tries to lean up I spit hard in his face "I have to make you as mine, slut".

"God dammit Daddy! Give it to me..." he was shaking as if he was cumming again but nothing came of him. His shaking body gave my little fleshlight the added bounce I needed and I could feel it coming.

Pressing our bodies together in my first gay kiss, my nuts tightened and as I pushed in as deep as I could get to unload 5 days worth of blue balled cum into my friend, my roommate, my cum slut boy. "fuuuuuuck!!! Holy fuck your hole is squeezing me so good, what the fuck" he was milking me good.

We had both released in what seemed like no time, his cum was sticking between us and my cum was under such pressure it pushed my cock from his now loosened pussy.

"Oh boys that was so hot, I had to mute myself so I could cum... three times" a voice said, I look to my left to see Theresa on a video call "That was unexpected, but si fucking hot, I hope we can all do that together when I get back.

"Can we Jeremy?" Jake asked. "Can we all fuck together?"

"Oh absolutely" I reached down to the load oozing out of my buddies cunt, slipping my fingers in he moaned again, taking my coated fingers and sliding them in his mouth. Of course he sucked them clean "But don't expect for us to wait for you T, you better rush back. My cock is getting hard again and he's already lubed up. Shifting my hips I lodge my cock back into him "Ready again?"