Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 04

Story Info
Thursday with Suzie before Friday night at work.
1.7k words
4.64
8k
5

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last adventure ended me making a free delivery to a regular customer (Ken) and having oral sex with him on the front porch. It was a "get" and "give" situation and I still received a $10 tip. It also ended with me asking one of my co-workers (Suzie) for help in dressing in a darker Goth fashion.

I have never been into the Goth side of life, but some of those girls can be really cute. Plus, they wear pretty heavy make-up. Cross Dressers and heavy make-up go together well.

I survived my 2-week trial period and I am now considered a full-time employee. I'm still on Team Jimmy J and he said we would start splitting the tips 50/50. My boss gave me a "Brie" name tag. In my head the name tag reads "Miss 3 Times Brie" LOL. Jimmy J and I would be on the road tomorrow, but tonight I made arrangements with Suzie to give me some tips.

Suzie showed up about 6 pm with 2 salad containers and 2 bags. I showed her around the Condo and we settled in at the Kitchen table to eat. She wanted to talk while we ate.

"Here are my guidelines. I don't care who knows I am helping you with your make-up but there will moments that are never to be spoken of."

"No problem, but what kind of moments?"

"You will know."

We finished our salads and settled into the Living Room area. I sat in the arm chair and she sat in the computer chair facing me.

"Is your face clean?"

"I am fully showered and scrubbed."

"I can see you wearing a bra. Are you in panties as well?"

"Black bikini cut."

"Good. Here comes one of the moments. I know you have a dick. We all know you have a dick. I do not want to see your dick, OK?"

"I understand. Now what?"

"Strip down to your bra and panties."

That was an easy request. I basically wearing PJ bottoms and a T. I did what she asked and started to return to my sitting position in the chair. She motioned for me to remain standing.

"I like the bra look, but we may need a larger size at a later date. And I wish I had your body. So thin and smooth. Now, as I said earlier, I do not want to see your dick, so drop those panties and show your crotch."

"But you said..."

"Shut up and drop your panties."

I was confused but I followed her instructions and pushed my panties down my legs.

"That is not how a lady removes her panties, but that is for another day. I'm glad to see you are shaven. Have you considered a landing strip cut?"

"It's hard enough to keep it this way, let alone cut designs into it."

"Cute cock. Does Jimmy J like it?"

"We are not together."

"Oh please, we all know you are fucking him."

"I promise you I am a virgin."

"Is your mouth a virgin?"

"Can I pull my panties back up now?"

We both knew my lack of response told her everything she wanted to know. Somehow this make-up tips session has turned into kiss and tell.

"Pull them up. I just wanted to see how your hair progresses from your upper legs to your crotch area. You do not have much hair anywhere, but you might want to think about shaving your legs."

"I have thought about it, but that is a big step."

"Nobody wants to sleep with a Big Foot. But I'm glad to see you still like girls. Are you bigger than Jimmy J?"

There it was, a boner, pointing right at Suzie and a trick question.

"Well, when a hot girl touches a guy, things just happen. And no, Jimmy J is thicker and a darker shade."

"Fair enough. Now sit down and let's go work on your eyes."

She grabbed one of her bags and started pulling out all kinds of items. She started applying make-up all around my eyes. She used several different tubes, sticks and brushes. She was pretty serious about her work.

"I guess all we need to do is work around your eyes. You will be wearing a mask and the visor, right?"

"Yes, and I have one short hair black wig too."

"Perfect. Go put it on."

I stood and headed into my bedroom. I wanted to stroke myself for relief, but was no time for that. Suzie was right, I must still like girls. I was digging thru my lower dresser drawer when I heard Suzie at the door.

"So, Jimmy J has never been in your bed?"

"No, my bed and I are both virgins."

"Too bad for you and the bed. Did you find the wig?"

"Found it. He is not gay and neither am I. Do you like him?"

Her eyes were rolling around like spinning tops. Way too many secrets have left the building today. I slipped the wig on adjusted it. Suzie took over and fixed it.

"Did you look in the mirror?"

I turned around and stepped to the mirror. She did a great job. I had some dark Goth eyes and they sparkled.

"I love it, but I will never be able to duplicate your work."

"Nobody can duplicate my work. But we will work something out. Do you want to try on some clothes now or do you want me suck your dick?"

"Yes, to both, but that is not what today is all about."

"I know, but you have a really nice cock and I made it hard, so it's the least I can do. Another one of those moments we don't talk about to anyone."

She dropped in front of me and carefully lowered my panties. She was being lady-like.

"You promise this beauty has never been in Jimmy J's butt?"

"I promise. Besides, my type is expected to take it, not give it."

"You promise Jimmy J has never been in your butt?"

"I promise. I am virgin tight."

She went to work and knew what she was doing. I was staring straight down at her the whole time. I had a lot to learn and she was a wonderful teacher. Not only was the movement up and down, but side to side and all around. Massage the balls, let go of the balls. Rub the rosebud, squeeze the buns. I needed a notepad.

"I feel you trying to finger my hole."

"I can't get it in, you are tight. Now quit staring at me."

"I need to learn. You know what you're doing and I'm a rookie."

"I understand. Don't blow in my mouth. We are not a couple."

"Then pull me out and finish me with your hand. I am very close."

She stood up and whipped her shirt off and knelt back down. She is probably a 36B or C. Her breast are very full and round.

"You take over and finish yourself. You can release on my tits."

Offer accepted. By the time I had full control of my strokes she had her bra off and was talking dirty to me.

"Come on honey, do it on my tits baby, squirt it right here sweet stuff."

That's all it took. I shot a ton on her very large and desirable boobs. I was grunting and milking myself for all I was worth. She was still talking dirty and going crazy. It's funny what you can learn about a person behind closed doors. Quiet goth girl Suzie knows how to make sex fun.

"That was amazing Suzie."

"One of those moments we don't talk about."

"Your boobs are Wonderful. I am so jealous."

"I have been blessed in that area. Now come over here and lick my boobs clean. Don't miss any of your sissy seed."

I laid her back on the bed and began cleaning my own juice from her body. I took my time and licked her very clean. She watched me swallow it all.

"Can I refer to you as a Sissy?"

"No, I'm a cross dresser who enjoys giving guys a thrill once in a while. Sissies seem to be much more submissive to their bulls."

"Can I refer to you as a sissy if we are ever alone and in private?"

"After what just happened, I suppose so. But never in public or behind my back."

"OK sissy. Nice clean up. Do you like the taste?"

"That was about my fourth or fifth time so I'm still getting used to the taste and texture".

"Are my boobs really all that?"

"Yes, and Jimmy J would like to find out for himself."

"I've been hoping he would ask me, but he hasn't. I'm holding onto hope so that's why I didn't fuck your sissy ass tonight."

"Jimmy J will come around. He's just being shy. He's hooked, but doesn't know it yet. You will win in the end."

"You Pinky Swear you two haven't fucked?"

"I Pinky Swear and more. Plus, you know how tight I am. So, you know I am a butt virgin."

"Maybe or maybe I'm just a freak and wanted finger fuck you. But you are very tight back there so I believe you."

"Thank you for believing me. I think you and Jimmy would make a great couple."

How long do you think you will be a sissy cross dresser?"

"How long do you think you will be a blood thirsty goth girl freak?"

We both laughed and got dressed. She handed me her other bag and said they were some of her old clothes. I could look through them to see if there was anything I liked for the weekend. That sounded like plan to me. She was about ready to go.

"Come in a little early tomorrow so can do your eyes and be sure to bring a black mask."

"Will do. Thank you for everything Suzie. I mean everything."

"If I ask Jimmy J out and he accepts will you be able to stay away from him sexually?"

"Yes, I already told him not to expect anything in the future. I was just excited about job and caught up in the moment."

"Good. Is there anyone else you can, you know, be with?"

"There has been one other guy."

"And you're still a butt virgin? I'll take that to mean you might be saving your precious flower for me."

She smiled, pinched my butt and headed out the door. "See you tomorrow sissy."

End Pizza delivery with a twist 04