Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 16

Story Info
A simple visit to Miss D's house.
3.7k words
4.65
5.3k
2
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the Tuesday video viewing party delivered much more than expected. I thought the worse-case scenario would have been that Josh and I get each other off after watching all those hypnosis videos. Turns out that our private party for 2 increased to a party of 5 festival of lust. I also learned that Josh no longer requires any assistance. He is a fully fledged faggot now who knows what he wants to do. Tim spent the night but never woke up after he sexed up Karen. That was just fine with me. It's still nice to sleep next to a warm body, although he was gone when I woke up for my day job. Just as well.

So, now it's on to the next adventure in the life of Brie. There are a few things I need to do this week. I have to fulfill a commit I made to Naomi, Ken's wife for this Thursday and I need to go into work early on Friday to sort out some of the office gossip. I want to know who is pregnant and by who. Rumor has it that my boy, my ex-boy, Zack, is the Baby Daddy of half of Middleton and most of the Pizza shop. As a follow up, I'm going to swing by Miss D's house tonight just to make sure she isn't pregnant by Zack.

Anyway, it's on to Miss D's house. As a courtesy, I sent Zack a text to let him know that I was on my way to visit with Miss D. This was more of a courtesy to Miss D than to Zack. She likes what he delivers. I always park in her driveway, like I live there. I put my whip in park and trotted up to the door and knocked.

"Well, hello Brie. How are you and where have you been? Your legs are bare, you must not be working today."

"Hey Miss D. I'm good and yes, I'm off today. I haven't seen you in a week so I thought I'd drop by and visit. Are you busy?"

To my surprise, Miss D was almost properly dressed. But I figured that was because it was the middle of the afternoon and she hasn't let her inner lusty vampire out yet.

"I have a few minutes Brie. Come on in. Is Zack coming?"

"I'm not sure, but he knows I'm here. I actually just wanted to check in with you and make sure everything is OK."

"I'm good, but come on in and sit for a while. I'll introduce you to my friend Mollie. We just got back from our neighborhood book club meeting."

"Book club, huh? Is that the same as a bunch of horny women drinking wine?"

"It's more like a bunch of women drinking wine and then getting horny. Mollie, this is my friend Brie, she delivers food in the area. Brie, this my friend Mollie. Mollie and I have known each other for a long time."

Mollie is a lot like Miss D. Mature and full figured. Now when I say mature, I mean they maintain hair do's, not hair styles.

"Nice to meet you Mollie. Miss D, would you mind if I grab a bottle of water?"

"No problem, I'll get it for you."

"No, I'll get it, just in case you and Mollie want to get more comfortable. I mean, it must be difficult to read all those books in those tight dresses. I don't know Miss Mollie very well, but you must be dying to change. Go ahead, you must have an evening coat that would fit Miss Mollie."

I headed into her kitchen and took my time getting the bottled water. I texted Zach to let him know that Miss D had been drinking. I didn't mentioned Miss Mollie. I went back to the living area and took a seat in the center of the couch. I heard Miss D crying out from down the hall.

"Brie, did you say Zack was coming over today?"

"He didn't commit. Did you find something for Miss Mollie to wear?"

"They say less is more."

"I know that your closet is based on less. Oops, there is someone at the door. Should I get it?"

"Yes please. If it's Zack, just bring him straight down here."

"You know it's only 3 pm, right?"

"Is there a clock on hard cock?"

I didn't even respond to that. Everyone knows that a hard cock knows no clock. Besides, I wasn't even sure it was Zack. Well, of course it was Zack, and to my absolute surprise, he had Jimmy J with him. It's almost like Zack has become Miss D's boyfriend or something. I wonder how many times he has been here that I don't know about? And why did he bring Jimmy J?

"Hi Zack, hey Jimmy J. Come on in. Miss D is changing in her room if you want to see her. It's down the hall."

"Hi Brie. I know where her room is."

I knew it. He's been sneaking over here on his own. Then he shocked me. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to kiss me.

"Zack, please, you know I don't do that. What's gotten into you? And why would you try to kiss me when you're here to fuck Miss D? Have you been drinking?"

"We showered together and we slept together. What's wrong with a harmless kiss?"

"Enough already Zack. Miss D might be expecting you. And she may have a surprise for you today. A surprise named Miss Mollie."

"Book club Mollie? She likes it rough and doggie. Are you going to join us?"

"Why is Jimmy J here? Does Suzie know about this?"

"Don't worry about Suzie and I. Suzie needs a lap dog and I need sex kitten. She knows it's over between us."

I couldn't argue with that based on what happened, or what didn't happen when they went away for a weekend. Although, this could get interesting if Suzie is pregnant by Zack and Karen is pregnant by Zack and Miss D is pregnant by Zack, and so on and so on. Actually, Miss D might be beyond that capability. I never asked.

"Geez Zack, are you hard already? You guys go first. I'll might join you guys in a minute."

I un-zipped his jeans and fished his boner out. Just a few strokes for horn dog Zack. I mean, we are no longer chasing each other, but we had a lot of fun together. He dropped his pants and headed down the hallway to the bedroom. Jimmy J was right behind him, shedding his clothes like he lived here.

I sat back down on the couch and drank my water. I knew I should just leave and get on with my day, but I had to know what was going on down there. I'll just take one quick peek in the room and then leave. I made my way to Miss D's bedroom door and peered around the corner. Well, there it was, two naked ladies on the bed on their hands and knees and two naked guys pile driving from the rear. It's a good thing Miss D has a king size bed. I was taken back when I noticed it was Jimmy J pounding Miss D while Zack was hammering Miss Mollie.

"Are the two of you trading off or what?"

"Come on in Brie, come here and milk my titties. Did you know that Jimmy J is about the same size as Zack? Well, of course you know that, don't you Brie?"

I didn't answer Miss D, but I did lay down on the bed, on my back, under Miss D's huge Triple G's. This position put my middle section right under Miss Mollie's face. She was staring right at my skirt covered crotch. She must have known that there was a strange bulge looking back at her. I had nothing to lose so I threw a suggestion out there.

"Boys, are these women as tight as me? Maybe both of you should pull out and get it up their tight holes. Zack, I know you like it tight, what about you Jimmy J? Once you go tight, everything else is light."

Miss D shut me up by dropping her Triple G's down onto my face. I have been drooling over her mega milkers since I met her so I complied and began suckling. Miss D told Miss Mollie to lift my skirt, pull my panties down and to get busy. I don't think Miss Mollie was ready for this, but she was even less ready to have Zack pull out of her mature pussy and re-enter her tight virgin rosebud. She omitted a squeal and clamped her teeth. Miss D, on the other hand, omitted a sigh as Jimmy J slipped into her not so virgin rosebud. Two women who have so much in common, yet have so many differences.

I realized that Miss Mollie wasn't going to empty my balls, so I wiggled off the bed and watched some of the action. I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll answer the door. You boys cream pie them."

"Tell them to go away Brie. I have a dick in my ass and I am unavailable."

"I'll take care of it, Miss D, although I'll leave your ass out of the conversation. Miss Mollie, have you loosened up yet? Yeah, good. It looks like Zack is pounding your prude ass pretty good."

"We will leave you with a couple of limp dicks when you get back Brie."

Miss Mollie gave Miss D a look after that comment. There is so much that Miss Mollie doesn't know yet. I left the room and closed the door to muffle the sounds of raw sex and headed to the front door. I answered the door and found a surfer boy looking back at me.

"Hi. I'm David. I'm visiting my grandma across the street and she sent me over here to borrow some brown sugar for some cookies she is baking later tonight. Does Dolores have any she can borrow?"

Hi David. I'm Brie. So, you're Mrs. Baldwin's grandson?"

"Yes, I'm staying with her for a few days. We have an illness in the family so a bunch of us have gathered here in Middleton for a few days. Is Dolores home?"

I knew immediately that old lady Baldwin would be watching us through her window, so I took the opportunity to step around David and threw my bare leg out as far as I could as I moved to the front porch along with David. I also immediately started to pull at my skirt in a flirting manner. I could only imagine the thoughts running through old lady Baldwin's head. 1950's words like floozy, slut, tramp and more.

Let's go in the house David. I will check with Miss D to see if she has any brown sugar. But you need to wait right here, OK? I'll be right back."

I ran to the bedroom and opened the door only to find four collapsed bodies on the bed. The women were on their bellies and the boys were on their backs. Everyone was breathing hard and panting. The smell of sex was thick in the air.

"Miss D, old lady Baldwin wants to borrow some brown sugar. Do you have any?"

"She's at the door?"

"No, she sent her grandson over."

"OK, look in the pantry. It's in a plastic bag type of package. You can give him the whole bag. Is he cute?"

"Pretty much. He looks like a surfer boy. Save those softies for me."

I went into the kitchen and found the brown sugar. It is a heavy bag for being sugar. I straightened my wig and skirt and headed to the front door area.

"Here David. Miss D said she could have the whole bag. How old are you David?

"I turn 19 in 3 weeks. Thanks for the sugar. My grandma will appreciate it. I should be going now."

"Well, wait. I'm sure grandma Baldwin will be appreciative, but what about the you? And what about me? You had to walk all the way over here and I had to walk all the way to the kitchen. It seems like you and I both deserve something."

"Sorry, but I'm not following you. Neither of us had to walk very far."

"OK, try to follow this."

I went straight for his dick. To my advantage he was only wearing casual sweat pants. Casual sweat pants don't hide anything nor do they prevent any type of rubbing action. His package was all mine and he wasn't backing away.

"How long has your dick been hard David?"

"Since you rubbed your leg against me on the porch."

"This thing feels like monster. Do you like me rubbing on it?"

"Yes Brie, it feels wonderful. It's been a minute since anyone has done this to me."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I date a little, but no one special."

I don't know how much old lady Baldwin could see through the small side windows near the front door, but I moved us in front of them and hoped for the best. The other nice thing about casual sweat pants is that go down with no effort at all. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my cheeks. I slipped out of his grip and finished pushing his pants all the way down. I stood back up and checked out his equipment. I quietly asked myself "Is it touching his knee cap?"

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. I'm on my period so I was going to offer you my ass, but this thing is not going to fit in there. So, will a blow job do for today?"

His response was to push my head in a downwards direction. Hint accepted. He probably didn't realize that I continued to move him into position in front of the side windows, or he didn't care. I kneeled in front of him and admired his dick. It wasn't overly thick, but it was long as hell. Long like you only see on the internet.

I took as much of him as I could in my mouth and began my expert sucking. Even with a mouthful, his body was still a good distance away from me. I thought there would be no deep throating here today, but he had other ideas. Everything was okay until David starting thrusting his huge cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I had to keep pulling back to keep from gagging and choking. Long dicks might be good for some things, but not for blow jobs.

"Brie, I need it deep in your throat babe."

"You're too big David. You're going to hurt me."

"Try again honey. Finish what you started."

I tried and he tried to fuck my mouth from the inside out. I never thought a cock would be too big to blow, but here it was. I gave it my best, but I had to use my hands to keep him back as far as I could. That worked for a minute or two, but he over powered me and was deep into my throat once again. I wasn't ready or built for this. I had to fall backwards to get away and catch my breath.

"I give up David. Take my ass while your dick is wet. Let's just be quick."

I stood up and leaned against the wall in front of the windows and pulled my panties down a little bit. I lifted my skirt and braced myself for the experience of my life. I was biting my lips as I waited for David to enter me.

David moved forward and began his entry process. He pushed and pushed with no luck, but he didn't give up. Then there was a soft voice from behind us. I turned my head to find a very naked Miss D standing there with a bottle of lube in her hands.

"Here young man, this will help. Let me apply it for you. Brie, I'm surprised you agreed to take this monster."

"It was too big for my mouth and I gave him the hard on, so I thought I owed him something. Lather him up good Miss D."

"I got your back Brie."

Miss D spent way too many minutes applying the lube to David. I had to speak up.

"OK, that's enough."

Miss D stopped jacking off David and turned him towards me and my exposed ass. David resumed his entry process with much better success. Every movement probably felt great to him, but it was a little uncomfortable for me. He was just too big for my tight little butt. My only savior was the lube because David was reaching full speed strokes by now and he did not stop short. All he had was all in me. I can feel it hitting my stomach and other inner body parts.

I was so consumed with being taken by David that I didn't realize that Miss D was still there. I heard her say something about old lady Baldwin so I turned my head and looked out the window. I think I could see her in her front window with her hand over her mouth. I stuck my tongue out and tried to pull David forward so his head was visible in the upper window.

"Miss D, you're naked, get away from the windows. David, will you please pull out and cum in my mouth? That way I can say I finished the blow job that I started."

"OK, but it needs to be quick. Between your tight hole and checking out Dolores' body, I'm ready to blow."

I took his hint and pushed him backwards. His exit was more amazing than the fucking he just gave me. He came out with a plop. I spun around and dropped down to my knees. I was a little nervous that my own boner would be visible, but that wasn't going to stop me now. I was just about to put his giant back in my mouth when I thought I would recruit some help.

"Miss D, do me a solid and rub your big ole titties all over him? I need some help pulling the juice out of this boy as soon as possible, but I want him to get maximum pleasure."

Ask and you shall receive. She was all over David like white on rice and she even managed to keep me in that loop. Her triple G's almost knocked me off David's cock 2 or 3 times. Then, out of nowhere came another soft voice. It was Miss Mollie.

"I guess the only thing available for me are his balls. I'll massage them."

So, I'm on my knees with a forearm of a cock in my mouth, Miss D using David as a stripper pole and meek Miss Mollie massaging his full balls with both hands and poor David drifting off into another world. A sight to be seen for sure. After a few minutes of this David started to shake. I have felt guys tense up before they exploded, but I never felt one literally shake. I think it scared Miss D and Miss Mollie. I braced myself for a drowning.

And it was a good thing I did brace myself. Once David started to release, it was stream after stream after stream. It was like chugging a beer. You know it will stop, but it seems to go on forever. I think I swallowed 3 times during his release, maybe 4 times. I guess a monster sized cock and balls provides a monster load of cum. It was equal to Jimmy J, Zack and Tim combined. David is cute, but I don't think I could take this on a regular basis. This might be why he doesn't have a girlfriend. It's a lot to take once, let alone all the time. I held my stomach and fell to the floor. It was all I could do to make sure my skirt covered me as I rolled on the floor.

"OK young man, that's enough for now. However, don't be shy about returning any remaining brown sugar later tonight or coming back to borrow something else. Tell your nosey grandma I said Hi."

David didn't say much. He merely started to pull his sweat pants up. I did my best to lift myself off the floor and take one last lick of his limp dick. It was a cheap attempt, but just enough to keep my record intact. Although, I must say, it wasn't really very soft or limp. I think he could have gone again, but I'm still putting it down on my score card as a "sucked the limp dick - yes". I'm going to pass on those two guys in the bedroom. Their hard dicks weren't my doing so they don't count.

I think Miss D noticed that David had more to give and bent over right in front of him. He looked down at me in puzzlement.

"Go ahead David. If you have it to give, she can take it. I'm satisfied and done."

"Well Brie, that was pretty amazing. Am I supposed to kiss you now?"

"I don't kiss David. Look, Miss D is ready for you."

As David was grabbing her hips, I literally crawled through the living room, down the hall and into the bedroom. I continued up on to the bed and slid in between Jimmy J and Zack. They were both sleeping anyway. I held my belly and closed my eyes. Just as I was dozing off, I heard a light scream come from the other room. I didn't want to move, but thought it would be best to check it out. I slowly made my way down the hall and peered around the corner. There was no emergency, it was only Miss Mollie getting her turn with David the Giant. I made a mental note to find out what kind of protein diet David was on and went back to the bedroom and collapsed.

I already realized that any of the other things I planned on doing today were on hold. I wasn't leaving Miss D's bed for a while. Just as I was about to fall asleep, there was Miss D shaking my leg.

"Brie, are you awake? David wants to see you again."

"OMG"