Pizza Delivery with a Twist Ch. 17

Story Info
Brie needs a hot bath.
2.5k words
4.55
3.5k
2

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a sexual encounter with David, old lady Baldwin's grandson, I fell asleep in Miss D's bed between Jimmy J and Zack. I woke up about 6 pm only to find just about everybody had left. Except Miss D, of course, whom I could hear her in the living room speaking on the phone.

As I laid there, I developed a new rule in life. If a guy has a dick as long as my forearm, walk away and let someone else deal with it. It was too much for my mouth and way too much for my butt. I'm not built for that type of equipment.

"Hey Brie, are you awake now?"

"Yes Miss D. I needed a nap. Is everyone gone?"

"Yes, the guys slipped out about an hour ago and Mollie just left. She needed to get home to her limp dick husband. Not your kind of limp dick, but the kind of limp dick husband who probably hasn't gotten it up in 15 years."

"Did David fuck the both of you after I laid down for a nap?"

"3 times in total. Mollie, then me and back to Mollie. That was the most sex Mollie has had in years. She left with the biggest smile on her face and renewed her book club membership LOL."

"As long as everybody got their fill. What are you doing for the rest of the evening?"

"A quick nap and then a shower. I expect David to return later tonight as soon as old lady Baldwin falls asleep."

"I have a few errands to run. I'll see you later Miss D. Good luck tonight."

This is a good time to stop by the Pizza shop for a visit. Just about 7pm on a Wednesday means everyone who is working should be there and waiting for the delivery orders to come in. This might be a good chance to follow up on any new office gossip, so away I went to the shop. I pulled into my special parking spot and headed inside.

I seen Karen taking a smoke break, which means I could enter the building through the rear door, so I went that way.

"Hey Karen, how's it going?"

"Hi Brie. It's all good. Just having a quick smoke before the rush begins."

"Should you be smoking if you're pregnant?"

"I don't know that I am, although I suppose I should start thinking that way."

"I think you should assume you are pregnant and quit smoking until you take a test. And then, you need to figure out who the Baby Daddy is."

I guess she agreed with me because she threw the cigarette down and put it out.

"I think the order of possibilities is Zack, Chase and then Tim. Todd is not on the list and Tim was last, so he may have been too late to do the deed."

"Chase, you fucked my college boy?"

"Well, he was looking for you, he had a boner, you had left for the night and I was frustrated. So yeah, Chase is on the list. Sorry."

"Oh geez. What the hell goes on around here? Anyway, your list isn't much different than Suzie's list of possible Baby Daddies, except Chase."

"You let Zack and Tim fuck Suzie?"

"They were desperate decisions. Suzie had been sexually dry and both Zack and Tim were available. I did my best to empty their balls before, but you never know how many little swimmers are hanging back waiting for the next opportunity. I told them both to pull out, but I think Suzie is considered as prize pussy, so they didn't."

"Sounds like there is a possibility that Suzie and I can make play dates in the future and only have to make arrangements with one Baby Daddy LOL. And I agree, Suzie is a prize, a dark prize, but a prize. Let's go inside."

We made our way inside. The crew was busy with their work station duties. Sal seen me and waved me over.

"Brie, I want you to meet Gloria. We hired her to work part time as a general food station support person."

"Hi Gloria, welcome aboard. I'm Brie, I work on the delivery side of things."

"Hi. It's nice to meet you. If you need me, I guess you will find me behind on of these work stations. Right now, I'm training with Josh."

"Cool. I will see you around. Have you met Zack and Tim?"

"I met Zack. I just put together his order a few minutes ago. I haven't met Tim yet. Are you working tonight?"

"No, I just stopped by for a minute to visit. I usually only work on the weekends. Hey Karen, look out there, it's Zack's ex-girlfriend heading into the building."

She entered the building and asked for Zack. She didn't look to happy.

"He's on a delivery run. He might be gone for a little bit. Do you want to wait for him?"

"No, just tell him we're having a girl."

She spun around and basically ran through the door. We all took a moment to look at each other in amazement. I thought I would break the ice.

"That's one confirmation, 2 or 3 more to go."

Everyone laughed, except the new girl Gloria. She probably didn't know what to think of all this. Then Rick figured he would smash the ice dam.

"I told you guys and I bet we get the second confirmation within one week."

We continued to laugh and sneer at the situation. Then I noticed Rick waving me over. I went to his work area and moved in close enough so he could speak softly.

"What's up Rick?"

"After I pull these 2 Pizza's out it looks like I have a break in the action. I drove my van today."

"LOL, your Hippie van? You want Josh?"

"Let him know that when I walk out the back door, he should follow me."

"I'll tell him. Hey, there's Tim, right on 9 minutes late."

I glad Tim arrived. I felt like I should get everyone together in a half circle and wait for Zack to return to the shop so we could all laugh and let him know that he is having a little girl. But maybe that would be too mean, so I let Josh know that Rick had a boner with his name on it. As usual, Josh had very little reaction. You never really knew what he was thinking. Then Gloria caught my attention.

"So, it sounds like Zack is off limits, huh?"

"Oh honey, stayed tuned, this is only going to get better. He will be the center of office gossip for weeks to come. Are you OK at this station by yourself for a few minutes?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Josh may take a break in a few minutes. I'll back you up if needed. Looks like Tim has arrived."

I didn't think it was possible for his running suit to get even dirtier, but I was wrong. It's about time to take up a collection from the shop and get him a new one. Tim waved at everyone and took his position in the far corner. Just like I always park in the back corner, Tim always waits in the corner at the end of the counter. Sal waved him over and introduced him to Gloria. My recent experience tells me that Tim likes Gloria. I'm positive there was a boner growing in there. While they were making small talk, Zack returned from his run.

I fell in line with the crew as we wandered towards the front of the shop. All except Rick and Josh, they were on their way out the back door. Zack stared at us trying to figure out what we were doing. It didn't seem like anyone was going to say anything, so I threw it out there.

"Ah Zack, Tori stopped by a few minutes ago. She made a baby announcement. Congratulations, you're the proud father of a baby girl."

Zack froze in place and turned very pale. It was a staring contest between him and the rest of the crew. I figured it was time to jump in again.

"We are also wondering what name you will choose for your baby with Tori and which name you will choose for your baby with Karen? Oh, and maybe your baby with Suzie as well? Crew, we should buy Zack a baby name book as a gift."

Now I had the entire shop stunned and all eyes were on me. Especially Karen's eyes. If Karen had super power eyes, I would be dead. I needed to get out of the situation I just put myself in. But how? Sal to the rescue.

"OK everyone, get back to work. Nothing to see here. Let's go."

Thanks Sal. However, I needed to cover for Rick and Josh for a few more minutes. I walked Gloria back to her work station. She had a sunned look on her face.

"I guess you weren't kidding."

"Nope, and I don't think it's over yet. Like I said, stayed tuned but get your head low."

I still needed to buy some more time. Maybe I should go outside and knock on the van? Time is running out. Then Tim motioned me over. I told Gloria to keep working and went towards Tim.

"Brie, I'm sorry I fell asleep last night."

"It's OK Tim. It was for the best anyway. It would have been nice to fuck you but there is no erasing that once it's done and I still don't think you're ready for it. I don't want to be the one to ruin you. However, I am very happy to see that the new girl Gloria gave you such a hard on. There is hope for you yet LOL."

"Funny Brie. But she is cute. Listen, do you think I may have gotten Karen or Suzie pregnant?"

"Tim, I'm not trying to be rude, but you were last in line. Anything is possible, but probably not."

"Whew, I am so glad to hear that. Thanks. Where's Rick and Josh?"

"Rick is giving Josh a cream pie, although they should have been finished by now. I was just about to go see if the van is still rocking. Oh look, here they come."

Rick and Josh both had their heads down as they reported back to their work areas and carried on as if nothing happened. I better check it out, just to make sure. I'll start with Rick.

"Do you feel better now? Are you balls drained?"

"Does this make me a faggot?"

"No Rick. It's OK to think of sex as just sex sometimes. However, how many times does this make?"

"Plenty enough. We agreed to hang out again tonight after the shop closes."

"OK faggot, at least Josh can't get pregnant LOL."

I made my way towards Josh and asked Gloria to train at Karen's work station for a few minutes. She complied.

"Josh, are soaking your new panties right now? The new panties I bought you for our special video night?"

"No, I took a roll of paper towels with me. However, I need to go to the bathroom right now. Can you bring Gloria back over here?"

Back down the counter to where Gloria was working. I pointed back to Josh's area and away she went. Karen grabbed my arm and just about ripped it off.

"Even if what you said is true, it wasn't very nice of you to say out loud Brie."

"It wasn't nice of you to take advantage of Chase and fuck him in the back alley either Karen."

I broke away and went to a table. I guess I had to send out some text messages.

For Chase "Thanks for fucking my friend Karen you asshole."

For Lisa "You might be impressed with Tim these days Lisa."

For Suzie "Drama at the shop tonight"

For Zack "I'm sorry Zach. I got caught up in the moment."

For Rick "You're not a faggot until he fucks you."

For Miss Naomi "Are we still on for tomorrow?"

For Tim "I'll be in car if you want to see me."

I quietly slid out of building and went to my car. I received a few texts back.

From Lisa "We'll see. He might deliver here later."

From Suzie "I wish I didn't work there."

From Zack "It's probably not over with just yet."

From Rick "Then I'm not going to be a faggot."

From Naomi "Yes, 9 pm sharp. Bring me a salad."

Nothing from Chase, my college boy asshole. It's a shame to have to remove him from my list. Then my car door opened. It was Tim, of course.

"Here's how we're going to do this. You crawl into the back seat and poke your head out of the door towards the alley wall and suck me off while I stand in the door area. Any questions?"

"No questions, but I have a response."

I held my phone up and waved it in front of his face.

"I don't know how it may happen, but I think Lisa may fuck you tonight. I convinced her that you are not quiet and meek, but more of a monster sex machine with nice equipment."

"You did? Why would you do that?"

"Because Lisa was not giving you a fair shake. She didn't know your sexual shell has been broken wide open. I wanted to make sure your truth is out there."

"Well, I like the sound of that. Maybe I'll add some cheese sticks to her order."

"Slow down Stud. Remember, there are others living in the house, that's why I don't know how it will work. However, if Lisa wants it, let her find the way to do it. It might be around the side of the house or something strange like that. Be prepared for anything or be prepared to wait a few days."

As I was talking, I started to crawl over the seat and into the rear of my vehicle. I was kneeling on my rear seat when I opened the rear door and moved my body into the position Tim had requested. I stayed in that position until he realized what was happening and moved to the rear door area. I pulled his disgusting running suit pants down and found his boner standing at attention.

"Do you want to fuck my throat again Tim or do you want me to do all the work?"

"Oh, you're my throat meat now. Open wide and brace yourself."

"Are you going to make Lisa your other meat?"

"I plan on giving it my best shot. Now open wide and tilt your head back."

"Be quick, but no rough Tim. I need a shower, a bath and then another shower."

Unfortunately for poor ole Tim, Karen stuck her head out of the back door and yelled at him to get inside and deliver an order. After several cuss words and grunts, he started to pull his sweat pants back up. I gave his dick a couple of quick sucks and frowned with him.

"Sorry Tim, but it's not my fault. Your throat meat was willing and able, but maybe it's Lisa's order."

I crawled back into my front seat and headed home. There was a hot bubble bath with my name on it waiting for me.

End Pizza delivery with a twist 17