All Comments on 'Pizza Parlor Pussy'

by gbgood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I got a job and I got shafted...

There you go, same story, only took a second.

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lousy

This is the worst piece of shit I have ever read.

doska69doska69over 19 years ago
To pick up on the previous comments ...

The lousiest comments I have ever read from some brain- and ball-less cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it Let's have more..

Good stuff, don't stop now. She loves it and so do I. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What can i say...

I can sum this up in three letters... UGH!

TammyTrueheartTammyTrueheartover 19 years ago
Improving

Your stories are getting better, keep up the good work. The beginning was excellent.

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkover 19 years ago
Truly...

Truly,one of the most idiotic stories I've ever read. You can safely assume I didn't finish it.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 19 years ago
I don't get it?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what the fantasy is in being the neighborhood slut, or wanting to fuck the neighborhood slut. Or the idea that a pizza parlor can get away with being the front for a prostitution ring. That would have given it a zero. However the author did seem very passionate about their work, and to that end I thought it was cleverly written, which would make it a five. Balances out to a three. Keep your passion, but find a subject more believable if you don't mind? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
where's the board of health when you need them?

I object to the defamation of pizza, even in the fictional sense. There should be some things left sacred.

As for the heroine getting the chance to use her mouth as a urinal, it truly was a fitting end to the tale. Perhaps a sequel could find her getting to injest other bodily waste as an additional fringe benefit of her position.

Reading stories such as this has been enlightening however. There sure are a lot of woman haters who find release here, aren't there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pizza Time

Begining was great but then it dies. Louis cont stories are cool but keep them better and different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i used to love pizza

this was the most ridiculous story i've ever read...but it still got me off...weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pizza shop worker

Too bad we don't have a worker like that. No pizza's would ever get delivered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous