Place the Bid

Story Info
Sold to a sex slaves training club, Rani's ordeal begins.
1.1k words
3.74
19.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was led in, hands lightly tied behind her back; prodded by the cane and welcomed to the comments of the men in front of her. She was wearing a black low cut and loose chemise falling to stomach level only, that was sleeveless and with plunging neck -- just about holding her D cup tits in place- not her choice of apparel. The chemise fell over the top of a tiny G-string that struggled to cover her sex, the minute triangle just concealing the hood and clit.

She was small, standing at just over five foot and she shivered slightly as her bare feet moved over the oaken floor. Sold by her ex-boyfriend after a number of arguments (and just wait till she got her hands on him when she got out) to 'the club,' she had slipped 'off the map' for a month that had seen her trained hard in the exclusive Northern Slave's emporium. Always looking for a route to escape, so far that had eluded her.

There were three tables in front of her, where she was told she was being sold off for two hours to whichever table produced the highest bid. Although her head was lowered, with her long black hair providing a half mask for her shame, and burning anger, she cast an eye over the men.

The first table made her dread. Four Japanese men sat with suits, round, fat bodies and balding heads. But on the table in front of them they had a selection of huge dildo's and a drill. She had heard another girl brought in a few nights ago, and she couldn't even stand, her legs giving way after a session with these same Japanese.

Table two had three Americans, youthful, yet watchful. It was hard to tell their fetish, but she felt they may be a better option. If she could only connect and get a message out to the one man she knew would rescue her, the one man she had sadly rejected -- but she wanted him now.

The last table had some Arabs and these she recoiled from, having heard of their cruelty and lack of respect for girls.

She felt her master push her head back down and the slight touch of the cane on her rear. This man knew how to hit the cane down to the top of the thigh, or the very cusp of the buttock (or once the top of her breasts); inflicting the most horrendous pain. Yet he was clever enough to not break the skin, never making a cut, but leaving tears in the eye.

The master's voice spoke:

"Lot two today gentlemen, payment expected immediately upon the hammer, two hours with the girl granted, with time starting as you enter the private room. Usual house rules, no holes barred, but condoms at all time as we need our goods to last, and no damage to the property -- nothing involving needles, electricity, strangulation or cutting. Lot two comprises of a 19-year-old Indian heritage girl. As you can see she has curves, ass a little too flat perhaps, but more than made up for by the tits. She has sensitive and highly pleasing nipples and we made her come hard against her will when her clit was sucked and her legs were held open. We have had her with a ten inch, pressed right to the cervix, and she squealed- I would say not with pleasure. New to our stable, you get the first go!"

One of the Americans called out and interrupted that he needed to see the goods, and the master pressed his hand on her shoulders.

Rani felt her body bend forward and, her tits obeying, hanging heavily down and obligingly falling out of their lace. All the men moved forward and Rani felt her shame.

"Magnificent nipples"

The comment came from one of the Japanese.

"Yes" the master replied, smiling widely, "they were good when they arrived, but each day for a month they have been trained. Ice in the morning to bring them up, then they are sucked on for a minute before the nipple clamp goes on, framing the erect nipple so it cannot retreat back down. After a month you can see the result here."

A hand slipped between her legs and the master, again with the touch of the cane indicated for her to open her legs. As she stood he cut the side of the G-string with a scissor and her sex was there for the men to view. It was shaved completely, not a hint of hair present anywhere; her pussy lips small and promising tightness. While she was still bending the master pulled her buttocks apart and exposed her ass hole, a perfect little back door; puckered and new.

A close-up camera showed the detail of her ass hole on the big screen behind, before panning round her sex and clit. All the time her D Cups swayed slightly, udders without milk but topped with erect and sensitive brown nipples, the base of which spread across her tits.

One of the Saudi's hands reached out to squeeze a tit, but the master prevented him.

"Yes, you feel like a squeeze?!" (he took both of Rani's nipples, pinching them hard and then used them to knock both of her tits together -- she felt her hatred of him well up inside her), "well no money and no squeezing I am afraid, but wonderful tits certainly and if you tie a band at the base they swell magnificently, she hates that too which makes it even more worthwhile."

The Japanese at this comment laughed and nodded, Rani inwardly squirmed. The bands she did indeed hate, the training often involved bands placed really tightly at her tits base, making them swell like balloons ready to pop, then the master would delight in squeezing them and pulling her along by them, or lifting her with them so that she was standing only on her toes, the weight pulling hard on the lifted young breasts that almost framed her face during this hard breast exercise.

One of the Americans had a hand upon her foot as he looked up at her sex, she felt his eyes penetrate the lips as his hand played around her toes. The master watched, enjoying how Rani had a tear in her eye and he wondered whether the American had a foot fetish, one he secretly held too, and then he beckoned the men back to their seats as the auction began.

"Now kneel" he told her, "but hands remain behind your back and you must push your tits out as you kneel and wait for the buyer." She grudgingly did as she was told thrusting her tits forward, and they sat wonderfully. The master knew the fury inside her however, she was far from sexually compliant or broken as yet.

"Bidding starts at £500..."

A five-minute bidding war quickly started, but to Rani's fear the Americans dropped out early. A tear in her eye told the story, the Japanese had the hammer at £950...