Place the Bid Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing tale of Rani - the evening after the auction.
1.2k words
4
10.9k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after the auction, and Rani stood in the Master's office ready to be taken to those who had paid well for two hours of her time. She stood in front of his desk, still naked after the sale bar for a tiny see through g-string she had been allowed to put on. Her D cup tits swelled magnificently as she stood, with the wheel clamps around the nipples holding them (as ever) tight. The Master looked at her and shook his head.

"Rani, such attitude. What will I do with you?"

Silence.

"I want to hear what you say. I will allow fifteen minutes while the Japanese set up the room to talk, and you will not be punished for speaking. Talk."

She looked at him, hatred burning inside:

"These clamps on my nipples hurt."

He raised an eye brow.

"Yes, but look at the work they do. You're nipples used to lie flat on those D Cups, used to shrink back in. Now they stand out, they are always ready to be sucked and twisted, to have weights placed upon them. They are now worthy of us."

"I want to go, you can't keep me a prisoner."

The door opened and a woman with larger ponderous breasts entered carrying a tray with a cup and pot of tea. Older than Rani by perhaps ten years she placed the tray on the desk and then lent over the desk so that her breasts hung in front of her. The Master patted her on the head and then squeezed one of the breasts. Rani gasped as milk fired out of the nipples into the Master's tea. Satisfied, he gestured for the HU Cow to leave.

"Now where we? Oh Yes."

He sipped at his tea and laughed at the shock on Rani's face.

"It is fresh and good milk. We used some injections and stimulated the teats daily placing her into service. It is good work for her. And as for you...Prisoner you say...You are here for four months. Then you will be allowed to leave."

"Good."

"Hmm. You were sold to us to pay off your boyfriends debt."

"He's not my boyfriend, and I wasn't his to sell."

"Hmm."

The Master stood up and walked around her. She was small, just over five foot, but these wonderful natural tits sat on her frame dominating the view, a tight shaved pussy caught the eye and he was working on getting her body more curvy around the ass. Food and exercise.

"Look at you. He did you a favour. You were giving him trouble, causing trouble in the community, drugs, drink, abusing your self. We have cut out the drugs, no drink - full access to our gym and swimming pool daily. You get well fed with a dietician and you look the world better for it. Not only that, IF you behave and look after the clients then a healthy amount will be in your bank when you leave, setting you up for University. And you call this a prison?"

"I do."

"Then the next three months will not be pleasant for you."

He sighed, then moved toward an unusual leash. It had two nooses that he placed over each of her tits, then he pulled the nooses tight so that she gasped, but each tit now sat like a tight balloon on her chest. He lifted off the wheel clasps from her nipples and with the tightness of the tit the large nipples stood right out. She had anyway an unusually large base of nipple, they each spread out over the tit gloriously. He smiled and pulled on the lead and she was led by the tits toward the back corridor where the four Japanese waited.

*

The Master led Rani in the room, he was mildly curious how this would go, as she was far from sexually broken or compliant. Without him he wondered how the Japanese would cope, but it was not his concern. They stood in their underwear in the room with the Sybian, as requested - with stirrups added and the 8" dildo behind the clitoral stimulator placed on the seat. The Master nodded at the Japanese and taking the lead and tit controls off Rani, left her and locked the room door behind him

*

Rani quickly looked around her. The room afforded no escape. A large Screen seemed to show alternating close up pictures of intimate parts of her body, a close up of her clit, her ass hole, her vaginal tunnel - each image would hold on the screen for a minute then change. Otherwise, there was a comfortable bed, the Sybian and a table that had an array of extra large dildo's on. One of the Japanese had a cane and swishing it in front of her he indicated for her to get on the Sybian. She looked at it with some horror, but with little choice mounted it and moving her g-string to one side began to ease herself onto the lubricated dildo. Suddenly two of the Japanese held her and pressed her down so that she fully took its size, the other laughing Japanese took her feet which she found were placed into the stirrups and then strapped in place. She couldn't ease herself off the dildo, and next her hands were cuffed behind her back.

The Sybian was turned on slowly at first and the clit stimulator vibrated against her sex making her, against her very will, wet and full. The dildo filled her and she felt it pressing on her cervix, then the speed was turned up and the feeling was unlike anything she had ever known.

As this happened, one of the Japanese sprayed her tits with baby oil, before squeezing each one tightly. She had never felt anyone squeeze them so hard before, he was turning them round, pressing into them against her rib cage and pulling her nipples as if he wanted to pull them off. Meanwhile, the speed of the Sybian was up to maximum and another one of the men was seemingly trying to get a finger inside her ass hole, he was struggling to get a way in due to the seat of the Sybian, but she felt it go in just as the first orgasm hit her.

*

The men left her for twenty minutes on maximum speed, each one taking it in turns with her tits, so they never got tired, and her tits got the maximum of pulling and squeezing. It was relentless, as were the orgasms that were pulled out of her willing body - her mind tried to resist, but her body continually betrayed her. Then suddenly they turned it off. The whole seat of the Sybian was dripping with her juices. They unhooked her feet and released her hands and gestured toward the bed, but she could not move. They lifted her slight frame and she collapsed on the floor, but laughing they took her to the bed and she lay down.

Now the four Japanese all descended upon her already aching tits. Each man was pulling, groping, squeezing and pressing. One at a time they would suck hard on a nipple, pulling it and using it to make the tit beneath move. And there was still plenty of time left...

(to be continued)