Place the Bid Ch. 03

Story Info
As Rani recovers n her room we find out her thoughts...
1.3k words
4.1
6.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three

Rani lay exhausted on her bed, the Japanese having left her - their paid time up. One of the clubs male staff had had to carry her back to her room as her legs had just given way, and now she gently massaged her sore breasts and nipples.

Inside her head so many thoughts swirled round, but she allowed herself one small smile of satisfaction. Not one of those Japanese dared to place his dick in her mouth. There was a reason for this, she had looked square at the Master on the first day she was with him and said that if he (or anyone) placed their dick in her mouth she would bite down hard. The Master had placed many indignities upon her, but whenever he looked for her to blow, she would meet his eye and say "just try." In consequence, the club needed to supply another girl, a fluffer, to blow job the men that wanted Rani; and there was no such girl in the room with the Japanese, who - to a man - had struggled to get fully erect. Of course there was the sybian, the use of the dildo's and the constant excited pulling of her breasts, but they (to her satisfaction) had to hand wank themselves and seemed to be put off doing this in front of their friends.

A small victory.

As for her ex, she had just over two months left till this 'sale' was over, and my God when she was out...

It was strange, as in one respect she was healthier than ever. The club supplied a dietician, fitness trainer and masseuse on a daily basis. Her body was attended to, and a skilled young male would make sure that there was no evidence of any body hair on every day; another girl did her nails, hair and eye lashes . If she had slipped into a smoking and weed habit previously she was now totally clean and without any drink she saw things clearly too. Things were going to change. But no matter how gilded the surroundings, Rani knew she was in a prison, an elite sexual club she had been sold to where the men who attended paid varying amounts for 'services.'

She didn't know exactly where she was, as there were no windows facing the outside world, it was a large subterranean world. She had access to most of the central club, where she thought another (perhaps) twelve girls were along with her. But the girls never got the chance to talk to each other. At nineteen Rani was one of the younger ones, the oldest of the girls she placed as being in her mid thirties. The rules were that she was allowed to wear high heels and a tiny g string whilst moving around the club (trainers only when in the gym) - the master liked her breasts on display at all times and the daily male clients were allowed to pull her over and squeeze and grope her breasts at any time.

There seemed to be a differing rate of payments for the clients as to what they were allowed to do, Rani had not fully worked this out yet - there was one man (for example) who had her sit on a chair while he sat on the floor and sucked her toes for an hour - the world she found herself in was a very strange one. On another occasion she had been told to drink glass after glass of coke and then she was prevented from going for a pee - as she was more and more desperate she realised that two (possibly Chinese) men had paid to watch her pee. Afterwards they opened up her pussy while the men touched her urethra, using their phones to take close ups of it and enjoy that little hole settled within her tunnel.

She also realised that her time here was to be a lot shorter than for many of the girls, as she had heard references to some of the girls having been here a long time - one of whom seemingly being a human cow, had provided the club fresh milk for many months now.

So it was a small world of tight regulation, the men working here were just as controlled by the master as the girls, essentially working as security - both protecting the girls and also policing them. Rani was constantly watched and she knew a camera was always following her, different clients were around every day, but having actual penetrative sex with one of the girls was more rare than she had feared at first - the Master liked a good price for penetration and there was always a condom. If you followed the rules all was well, but of course Rani was not complying as the Master would have wanted, so her room was devoid of television, radio, music or even a few magazines. Some girls had all of these (Rani had seen inside their rooms as she walked down the corridors), she did not, as the Master was trying to persuade her to fully give herself to the club.

And after the Japanese her breasts really hurt!

*

Then the door opened, the Master (always with his thin cane in hand) entered.With him was one of the professional studs that the club employed for those who liked to watch. Rani had not come across him before, but he was huge in all respects. Where she was just under 5" 2" this man was over 6"3" and his penis (standing fully erect after a ten minute blow from one of the club girls) was all of 12" long. He was white, really powerfully built, and he had a looped cord attached around the base of his balls so that they were swelled up and constrained. Rani, half asleep, pulled away on her bed.

"Rani," the Master spoke - ever controlled - a man of few words. " I remain slightly disappointed. The Japanese did not gain full satisfaction from your body, you still hold back. And for that I want you to know that you have not finished yet."

He turned to his stud,

"Pin her legs fully apart, enter her in one, fully in - hit her cervix without mercy and pound her tired body until she passes out - and as for those tits make sure they know you are there."

Rani gasped, but in a moment the stud had done as he was asked - with an expert ease her legs were fully spread and she felt a full twelve inches enter her tiny hole, the impact of the penis on her passage was immediate and the end hit hard on her cervix causing her to gasp. It wasn't a question of whether she could take the size, he was strong enough to fully enter her in one. No foreplay here, the pounding she received was merciless and as the stud held her legs apart and banged her, the Master came and pinched her nipples - making them lift the tits to pyramids in front of her - shaking as the dick hit her tunnel time and time again. The stud lasted just over ten minutes- hard, physical and fast without let up, beyond at one point where he withdrew fully and then entered her hard again in one move, while Rani felt every moment, her tits now knocking into each other while her nipples ached - then there was a groan and she knew he had come.

He had taken the condom off and come over her mound, so sperm dripped over onto her upper thighs. A club servant was busy taking photos, and with delight ran a finger over her erect clitoris.

The Master looked down upon her, holding her left nipple only now as he gave the tit one hard slap- he smiled at the tear in her eye,

"You can shower tomorrow. I hope you felt that, and when you actually feel like sucking my dick and behaving yourself as the other girls do, then we will let you enjoy it."

As he left she whispered the words:

"just try."