Placing Anal on the Menu

Story Info
A journey of sex worth the taking.
1.7k words
4.08
13.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

We married young (pregnancy) and before being with me my wife had been limited to sexual experience, two guys one time each. Both she described as short and painful ordeals so I feel safe in saying she did not enjoy sex until me. That is unless you count masturbating which l feel there was not much of that either. I learned later my mother-in-law was a Barfly while my wife grew up which my wife seen as a bad thing, then by the time I came into the picture she settled down to one guy, that said they were into Swinging so my wife's opinion was still a negative one as to sex.

As for myself l was living the dream, seeing multiple girls at the same time which also included sneaking around with a married woman. That lead to other wives she knew that wanted a side stud. Now being much older l regret doing so for the wrong it was and l now feel shame. The flip side was those older ladies taught me well, especially the eldest among them who was pretty well out there as to sex. But as they say "A guy has two heads but only enough blood to operate one of them at a time"

l spoke of regret and l was not going to pile on it so l never strayed after being married, that is unless my wife was involved too. That task was not all that easy at first, going to over sexed to what my wife would agree to. l knew the only way this was going to work out was if I could get her out if her shell and feeling sex is dirty in some way. Again at that time l did not know all that went into making my wife that way and l am glad l took the slow path with her or l would of bet we would of never made it. One hint that came on early was when l made her cum during sex, l was more use to hear screaming at its arrival where it seemed like my wife felt ashamed for doing so. l knew at that point this was going to be a long road.

The first step was getting her past that which as you might expect it did not take long, longing for them a bit longer but who does not like to cum? using my skill set (not meaning to brag) one by one the walls came down. A year or so later it was my wife asking me when was l going to shower, which was her way of saying she wanted sex. Music to my ears and l mostly used those times to advance my agenda knowing she was primed for new things.

By this time she has not screaming at the ceiling she was about to cum as l would of liked but she no long felt shame for having a climax and I took it as a win. We seemed to have wall at one point, things were much better but l was struggling to make more advancements with her. I sent away for a sex toy (vibrator) for her and encouraged her to use it when l was at work. Not seeing results from that l begun to bring it into our playtime myself, slipping it into her while she gave me oral pleasure and so on. Shortly after that l had to make an effort to keep fresh batteries in the house and l was being asked to shower earlier before bed more and more. And when l came across a power wand which l did not buy dead puppies could not take the smile off my face.

With many things now under our belt l felt it was time to take a shot at anal sex. lt had been a long time since l enjoyed it and l pretty much knew it was going to be new to her. l mentioned showering before sex, well before going to bed every night was our custom. But when sex was to follow most times as a form of foreplay we would oil the other up with some baby oil first, a pre massage you might say especially in the right places. So with my wife like myself already slicked up l started off slow, rubbing the flat of my thumb against her rear button. She was a bit stubborn at first trying to pull away (kinda) she was quick to give up the fight replacing it was soft moans.

Soon l found her moving into the doggie position which l knew was not her favorite. So when she started pushing back at my slick thumb it was time to move forward. l gathered more oil off her back, a few circles around her button before slipping it in. She let out a gasp so l held steady and waited for her to make the first move. The moment of truth came as she moved her hips forward but not enough to release my digit from inside of her. I placed my free fingers to her lower back to steady things then l proceeded to mount her. Then when l could tell she was about to cum l added movement with my thumb fucking her ass with it while my cock serviced her pussy. l felt a grasp upon both just before she let out an explosive orgasm. She then fell to the bed as if she just ran a marathon, l took her in my arms whispering l loved her hoping that would assure her what happened was not bad in any way.

The next time we took a similar path l rubbed her button like before but this time l relubed my cock and placed the head of it at her door. She slowly pushed back until l was balls deep inside of her then l slowly proceeded. By luck or for a job well done we both climaxed at the same time and l was very pleased to check off another box. Anal sex did not become an every time which l was fine with but we did get to the point where she would ask me in bed if l wanted to fuck her ass, which was her slange she wanted me to fuck her ass but who cares!

Sometime after that she obviously did some thinking on her own and begun slipping her finger in me while giving me head. That was like an old friend coming back to visit as such a thing was not new to me, just with us. That older lady that l spoke of it was always a question of whom is fucking who that night, so yes l had seen far more then a female's finger. We were surely in the sweet spot as to sex now, but who hates if things get even better?

One evening it started out like many others with a bit of of twist, instead of asking me when was l going to shower she told me to go in and shower. l could tell something was different with her that evening, at first just thinking she wanted me to take her out as our child was spending the night at a relative's house. But she never asked to go out and now with this, yes something is up.

l showered as ordered which that alone gave me a hard-on, her new found aggressiveness. Then after she showered we went on as usual which was fine, we oiled each other up then she gave me some head. Now it was my turn which l was always happy to so, l love eating pussy especially when it is shaved clean (but that is another story) l made my move to return that favor but my wife told me to kneel next to the bed. This also did not strike me as odd because if l was camping out eating her l preferred to be along side the bed knee on the carpet leaning over giving me great access to her sweet pussy and able to lift her knees to eat her ass which by this time she loved even if she would not say so.

While l did as asked the room was pitch black l could tell she was moving around as one would expect. But when l was at the ready she was not l knew something was up. l could hear movement but it was not coming from on the bed as my elbow were placed on it waiting to start. l jumped when my wife's placed her hands at the top of my shoulders which then she started to massage, no complaints here. She then lightly pushed me upper body down placing my upper body upon the bed and she began to rub my back, once again l was not going to stop her. She stopped after a bit and I remained still not sure if she was done nor what was coming next.

l did not have to wait long before my wife's hands found me again. the first was her left hand placed flat upon the small of my back. It was quickly followed with her right hand moving up the crack of my backside, it was far colder and that feeling was not unfamiliar to me. Then came the feeling of pressure applied to my backdoor, with almost disbelief l relaxed my body to allow entry where my wife begun to finger fuck me. l was amazed and pleased when my shy wife took ahold of my shoulders like before but now proceeded to fuck me with a strap-on l knew nothing about.

The only downside to that evening was having to breakdown our bed to wash the bed skirt which l came all over its side. Which my wife making me to do it instead of her, a price I was more than happy to pay. Well that and she continued to ask me if l want anal sex, now if l could only figure out which of our asses she means. fingers crossed for more of those BOTH nights.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers