Plaid Jacket Jackson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men had watched the dancers go from the main stage and then rotate to each of the smaller stages in turn before exiting the room, only to return a few minutes later, covered with a top or costume as they circulated, soliciting customers to buy them an overpriced drink, a table dance, or a trip to the VIP room for a private dance.

The men had been there for an hour and Billy's level of excitement had waned considerably over the hour. He was thinking of a way that he could tactfully leave when the DJ announced the next dancer.

"Appearing for the first time tonight, you know her as the former head cheerleader of the Jackson High School Jaguars, let's give it up for the lovely Amber Lynn!"

Billy had watched transfixed as Amber Lynn Dawson strutted onto the stage. The audience clearly knew who Amber Lynn was and erupted with cheering. Blonde, with a bubble butt and c-cup boobs, Amber Lynn was by far the best-looking woman there and to Billy's eyes was even more beautiful than when she roamed the halls of Jackson High in her cheerleader uniform.

As Amber strutted around in jean shorts cut high to display most of her ass, she danced and twerked to the sound of Flo-Rida singing:

Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)

Boots with the fur (with the fur)

The whole club was lookin' at her

She hit the floor (she hit the floor)

Next thing you know

Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

Amber Lynn executed a perfect cheerleader split as Flo-Rida sang "low, low, low..."

Mesmerized, Billy walked to the stage, dollar bills in hand. Amber Lynn saw Billy standing at the edge of the stage, mouth agape staring at her.

"Hi cutie," she said as she squatted down in front of him, pulling the waistband of her jean shorts out so that he could stick his dollar bills between them and her glistening, glittery stomach. "You look familiar, baby. Did we go to school together?"

Billy was struck speechless and could only rapidly nod his head in agreement.

"Tell you what, when I get off the last stage, why don't I come sit with you and we can catch up?"

Billy had nodded his head so fast, that Amber was worried that he might give himself a concussion.

+++

Billy had visited The Body Shoppe every night that Amber Lynn worked. She would sit with Billy for thirty minutes, performing a couple of table dances for him during that time and letting him buy her a "champagne cocktail" of ginger ale and pineapple juice. She would then either go on stage or work the room soliciting table dances from the club patrons. Ninety minutes later, she would be back at Billy's table for another half hour of him buying table dances.

During her visits, Amber relayed her life story to Billy. Her ex-boyfriend had gotten her pregnant and when they found out, her very religious parents had kicked her out of their house and disowned her. She and her now three-year-old son were living in an apartment with a roommate, and with no other job skills, Amber Lynn was forced to take up dancing, although it went against who she was as a person. She really wanted to go to college to become a nurse.

Billy was devastated for Amber Lynn and her child. During Billy's third week of almost nightly visits to The Body Shoppe, Amber was visibly upset and in no time, unburdened herself upon Billy.

"I had to take Jamie, my son to the doctor for his asthma. His doctor prescribed some new medicine but since I don't have medical insurance, I have to pay cash. That means I can't make rent and my roommate says if I can't pay rent I can't stay there. Oh, Billy! I don't know what I'm going to do! Where am I going to get $1000!" Amber Lynn cried.

"I would give it to you Amber, but I've spent so much money here, I don't have it."

"That's so sweet of you Billy. I know we just started seeing each other and I don't know if you would even consider someone like me as your girlfriend, but if you could help me, out I would be very appreciative."

Billy's chest swelled as he considered the idea of the former head cheerleader being his girlfriend. "I'll come up with the money. Let me figure something out," Billy said.

+++

"Hey PJ, you got a minute?" Billy said as he stood at the entrance to his uncle's office.

"Sure, Billy. Come on in and have a seat," PJ said, motioning to one of the chairs in front of his desk. "What's up?"

"I was hoping I could have an advance on my pay," Billy said.

"An advance?" PJ asked with surprise. "I don't mean to pry Billy, but where's your money going? I pay you a pretty good wage and I don't charge you rent. You should have saved up a lot of money."

"I've been seeing this girl..." Billy said. "She has a kid and I've been helping her out some."

"I see. Does this girl have a name? Is she from around here?"

"Amber Lynn Dawson. She was a cheerleader at Jackson High when I was there."

"Dawson?" PJ said as he looked up thoughtfully. "Is she Fred Dawson's oldest? He's the preacher at the Church of Christ over on Centerville Road. I seem to remember he had a girl that went buck wild on him a few years back and became a stripper."

"Her boyfriend got her pregnant and took off and her asshole parents kicked her out!" Billy said, heatedly.

"I seem to remember something about some stolen credit cards and a bunch of her parent's stuff winding up at an Austin pawnshop," PJ said.

"I don't believe any of that," Billy replied.

"How much are we talking about?"

"I need a thousand dollars," Billy said.

"You remember what I told you about staying away from single moms and not being a white knight?"

"I remember. But Amber Lynn is different."

PJ had peered closely at Billy for a few minutes contemplating his next move. "Here's what I'll do Billy. I'll give you the thousand. Not as an advance or as a loan. I will straight up give you the money, but there's one thing I want in return."

"What's that," Billy asked suspiciously.

"I want a selfie of the two of you. But it has to be taken in her home with your arm around her. And you can't tell her the reason for the selfie. That's it Billy; just get me the selfie and I'll give you the money."

+++

"This isn't a good day for it Billy," Amber Lynn said. "My roommate is pissed at me and Jamie isn't feeling good. Maybe one day next week you can come by, but not this week."

"Are you embarrassed about me seeing your place?" Billy asked. He knew she lived in a pretty rundown part of town. "Or are you embarrassed about me?"

"Oh, no baby! I'm looking forward to you coming by the apartment and meeting Jamie. But maybe next week, okay? Now, would you like to buy a table dance?"

That night, Billy had done something that he would never admit to anyone. He had followed Amber Lynn home. He had seen her stop at an apartment, unlock the door, and then enter. Billy noticed the lights were already on, so evidently her roommate was in and watching Jamie.

Billy had waited for thirty minutes building up his nerve, but after all, this was for

Amber and Jamie, right? It was a simple request, even if it was a kind of creepy thing thatPJ wanted: a selfie of the two of them in her apartment.

Billy took a deep breath and knocked on Amber's door. After a minute, the door was opened by a tall man with thinning hair and full arm tattoo sleeves who appeared to be about the same age as Amber. The man had a cigarette in one hand and a can of Budweiser in the other. His stomach slightly overhung his belt and he had the appearance of an athlete gone to seed.

"Who the fuck are you," he asked.

"I came to see Amber Lynn," Billy replied.

"Who is it, daddy?" Billy could hear Amber Lynn's voice asking the question. A second later she came into sight and stood hipshot in an unfastened robe, her underwear on display and a child slung on her hip like a sack of potatoes. "Billy!" She gasped.

"Hello Amber Lynn. I was hoping to talk to you."

Amber sighed as she looked first to Billy and then to the man who still stood in the doorway. She handed the child to the man and said, "Daddy, watch Jamie. I'm going to talk to Billy for a minute."

The man snatched the child from Amber and sneered at Billy before turning and walking back into the apartment

Amber stepped out onto the small apartment landing and closed the apartment door behind her. She belted her robe and crossed her arms in a defensive posture before asking, "What are you doing here Billy?"

"I wanted to talk to you. I think I found a way to get you the $1000 for your kid's medicine and your rent. Who is that guy? You called him Daddy. Is he Jamie's father?"

Amber Lynn nodded her head. "Yes Billy; but that's not why I call him Daddy. He went to school with us. Dave Davies; he was on the football team. Amber looked at Billy and shook her head. "You shouldn't have come here. I guess you followed me from the club?"

Billy nodded his head in answer to her question.

"Why would you think that's okay Billy? That's stalking. Plus, now Dave is going to be wondering what's going on between us."

"I think I found out how to get you a thousand dollars."

Amber exhaled slowly as she decided how to play this in a way to keep Billy "warm" and coming back to the club. As Amber looked into Billy's naïve trusting eyes she came to a decision. She decided to do the right thing for once in her life.

"Billy, my son is not sick and I'm not behind on my rent. Dave is out of work but we're not behind on our bills. If we needed extra money, I would just catch a few tricks at the club. Worst case I would drive to Austin and go on the South Congress track and catch some tricks. Daddy is cool with me hustling on the side because all the money goes to him anyway. But I don't need to. You've been very generous Billy. Hell, you've paid our rent this month. But you and me? Billy, that's not a real thing.

"It's a game, Billy. That's what a gentleman's club is all about. It's a fantasy. You're not supposed to fall in love with us. You're just supposed to pretend to believe our bullshit stories until you leave the club after tipping us for showing our tits. That's how the game is played, Billy."

+++

"You knew she was married!" Billy shouted at his uncle. "You knew what would happen if I showed up at her apartment. That's why you asked for a selfie of the two of us in her home." Billy was angry at his uncle, he was angry with Amber Lynn, but most importantly, he was angry with himself for letting yet another person get close to him only to let him down.

"I didn't know she was married. I was pretty sure she was living with some guy because they all are. Every dancer is living with some guy or girl. That's just the way it is Billy."

"How do you know this stuff," Billy asked.

"Billy, good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. You think I didn't drop some coin at The Body Shoppe when I was your age? You're young Billy, but you catch on to things fast. When it comes to women, remember those three rules I told you about." PJ watched Billy's back as he walked dejectedly from the office.

+++

Six Months Ago

"It's official. Elmer is the (acting school superintendent and I'm the (acting) principal at the high school." Carol was the happiest that PJ could remember seeing her in the last few years.

"How long will it take to find a new superintendent?"

"If they're smart, they'll make us permanent in our positions. The school board expects to start the recruitment process next month. They said it should take up to six months to find, interview, and then decide on the right candidate."

"Is this going to change anything for us day-to-day?" PJ asked.

"I'll have a lot more meetings and some of them are after normal school hours. I imagine I will be working closely with Elmer now since we have to get up to speed on our positions."

"Be careful around that guy. I've told you in the past I don't trust him."

"Jesus, PJ...He's been my boss for three years now. If he was going to try anything, he would have done it by now."

"Just watch him, Carol, that's all I'm saying."

+++

"Hi baby," Carol said. "I know we had plans to go out to eat tonight, but I have to work late again. There is just so much to learn and catch up on."

"Okay, thanks for the call. I guess I'll see you when I see you," PJ replied.

"Don't be that way. This won't go on forever. Once I get settled into the position I shouldn't have to work so often."

Elmer looked up from between Carol's legs as she disconnected the call. His face was shiny and glazed from Carol's pussy.

"That was the coolest thing I've ever done; eating you out while you talked to your husband. Next time, I want you to give me a blowjob while you talk to him. I want to cuck the asshole."

Carol had shaken her head at Elmer's comment. He was obsessed with proving himself to be more dominant than PJ. Oh well, better to just lie back and enjoy it.

+++

Three Weeks Ago

Sitting at his desk, PJ contemplated his next move. After thinking about what he wanted out of life and the future, PJ picked up the phone to make a call.

"405th Military Intelligence Brigade this is Specialist Keene. How may I help you?"

"I'm, trying to reach Colonel Wayne Jackson. This is his cousin, PJ." Wayne Jackson was his cousin, the son of PJ's aunt Penny.

"One moment sir, I'll see if the Colonel is in." PJ settled in for what he thought would be a long wait but was only a couple of minutes.

"Hey PJ, what's up?" Colonel Wayne "Field Jacket," Jackson asked. Wayne had taken over the nickname of Field Jacket after the death of his great-grandfather Thomas, the original Field Jacket Jackson. Field Jacket was the commander of the 405th MI Brigade and had been the brigade commander for six years; much longer than the usual length of command. Field Jacket, however, thought that he had the best job in the army and would fight kicking and screaming to keep it. He was less than a two-hour drive from his hometown of Jackson City and his staff was extremely competent, leaving him with very little to do. That left him plenty of free time and availability to travel the country in his oversized RV pulling behind it, a US Army-themed custom trailer on which his competition BBQ smokers and grills were mounted. Field Jacket's goal was to enter a different BBQ competition every weekend and he was willing to trade a general's star for retaining command of the 405th until retirement.

"Hi Field. I need some advice about something that's in your wheelhouse. Are you available for lunch tomorrow?"

"I can't do lunch but I'm free for dinner. Outback at 7:00?" Although the 405th was located at West Fort Cavazos, near the town of Copperas Cove, Killeen was much larger and had a better selection of restaurants. It was a bit longer drive for each of them but would guarantee them both a better meal and more privacy.

"I can do that," PJ replied.

"See you then." Field Jacket was never one for prolonged conversation.

Just taking this first step was of comfort to PJ. When it came to the arcane world of spycraft, there were few better than Wayne Jackson. His cousin could advise him on how to gather evidence of his wife's affair; because he had little doubt that was what she was engaged in. Her and a tubby little shitstain named Elmer Hudson.

His next call was to his cousin Karen, Wayne's sister who worked for the local Century 21 Real Estate office. PJ and Karen had never been particularly close, usually only seeing each other at holidays and reunions. They had shared the same grandparents, but her mother Penny never had any interest in the dealership other than a long-simmering anger that she was not being paid anything out of the family trust. PJ paid himself a salary just as he did with all his employees, but he did not pay himself a bonus nor did he pay himself an extravagant salary. Every cent of profit was plowed back into the dealership and spent on upgrading the facilities and purchasing inventory. Penny's bitterness carried over to her daughter Karen, who also had a slow-burning anger that they were seeing no payment from a dealership to which they felt they had some ownership. PJ thought they were a couple of entitled nutjobs. His grandfather had willed them other assets after excluding them from the trust that contained the dealership and the farm. They had never had any interest in either one, and Peter had taken care of his daughter Penny in other ways. When (and if) their very healthy and active grandmother, Lara passed, she would be due an additional inheritance. But the wait was killing both Penny and her daughter Karen.

Despite her every attempt, no one would call Karen "Gold Jacket" Jackson in homage to her employer, instead giving her the sobriquet, "Yellow Jacket", an appellation about which she was not happy. What Karen failed to realize was that the nickname had as much to do with the stinging criticism and barbed comments she tossed her family's way as it did Century 21's baby-shit colored sportscoat.

But, PJ admitted to himself, she was a damned good realtor. Karen agreed to find a few rental options for PJ. She did not ask why PJ needed a rental but she could guess the purpose of his request. She seemed almost gleeful in her anticipation of whatever upcoming disaster prompted PJ's search for a rental.

+++

"How do you know she's cheating on you?" Wayne Jackson asked his cousin, who at the moment was chewing on a large chunk of a Bloomin' Onion at the Outback Steakhouse in Killeen, TX, a town with a population of a little over 150,000 people most of whom made their living off the soldiers of Fort Cavazos and their families in ways both legal, illegal, and sketchy. Like any town outside the gates of a military base, Killeen had more than its share of pawn shops, strip clubs, and title loan storefronts. It also had more than its share of drug dealers and hookers, both military and civilian. None of this was of interest to Field Jacket Jackson. Not unless one of the meth-dealing or prostitute soldiers was also selling government secrets; in that case, he was on them like white on rice.

Colonel Wayne Jackson liked to tell people that it was his job to keep the communists out of Central Texas and failing that, keep them isolated to the faculty lounge at the University of Texas.

After swallowing the deep-fried onion, PJ said, "I don't know for sure she's cheating, but I'd bet on it and give you good odds. That's kind of why I wanted your help."

"Have you talked to Sharkskin?" Sharkskin Jacket Jackson, although getting on in years, was still a formidable legal mind. He was no longer head of the Family Law division at Bonham, McLeod, Garcia, but now had a role as senior partner emeritus.

"No, I wanted to wait until I got some evidence before I talked to him. I figure once I get him on the job, it's all-out war. I did talk to Yellowjacket about finding a rental."

"How is Yellowjacket? The last time I spoke to my sister was at the family reunion last year. She walked up to me, told me to go fuck myself, and then turned and walked away. I still don't know what I did to piss off that crazy bitch," Field Jacket said, shaking his head.

"You're lucky that you were older than all of us and didn't have to spend every day with them. How can your two sisters be so different? One normal, married with kids and active in the community, and one batshit crazy..."

Wayne laughed, "You haven't seen crazy until you spend time hanging around Uncle Straight Jacket Jackson. Crazy is watching that lunatic running buck naked down a church aisle with a lit sparkler stuck up his ass, waving his dick in one hand and a whiskey bottle in the other while singing Battle Hymn of the Republic in full voice."