Plain Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Aaron kept fucking me, I was moaning and writhing in pleasure which made me want more so I was agreeable when Tom asked, "Do you want to try some DP, babe?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Aaron then asked, "Do you think you can take me up the ass? Most girls won't even consider it."

"I know I can, Aaron just grease us both up real good."

"Hot damn, let's do it then."

Tom got the lube and I teasingly wiggled my ass to taunt Aaron. He put some KY jelly on my asshole and stuck his finger in my butt to help prepare me. He put even more on his dick while I straddled Tom.

As Aaron began to enter my ass, Tom told me, "You're so fucking hot, Jane. I knew you'd like Aaron."

Aaron's big black dick stretched my asshole but it didn't hurt as much as Mr. D.'s when he sodomized me. I also knew the pain was temporary and would soon turn into pleasure, especially seeing I had Tom's dick in my pussy too. Aaron was good about taking his time and began by slowly fucking my ass before picking up the pace.

Oh fuck, I missed being double penetrated. It felt so fucking good to have a cock in my pussy and another stuffed up my ass. I wished I had another to suck on but only having two wasn't so bad either. The sounds of our mutual moans and groans filled the room as the guys fucked me good. Tom was sucking on my tits while Aaron was kneading and slapping my butt cheeks.

Aaron was showing amazing stamina but even he could only last so long. I squeezed my ass tighter around his dick when he began to hump faster and shot his load deep into my bowels. He was another satisfied man I could add to my list of conquests.

As Aaron climbed off of me, he gave a hoot and holler, slapped my ass, and said, "Damn baby, the last thing I expected was a trip around the world tonight. You're one great piece of ass. Thanks for sharing, Tom."

"You're welcome, buddy. What are friends for?"

Tom told me he wanted to finish off by titty fucking me which I was more than happy to do for him. I squeezed my big tits around his hard cock. He would slide his dick between my fleshy mounds and I'd lick and suck the head of it on the upstroke. We continued doing this until he shot his load onto my face while I tried to catch as much of it on my tongue and in my mouth as I could.

As I was licking Tom clean, he said, "You're the best little slut. Whose slut are you, Jane?"

"I'm your slut, Tom."

"Do you like being my slut, Jane?"

"I love being your slut. I missed fucking you and your friends."

"Well, there's plenty of time to catch up."

"Ummm, I can't wait."

Tom was ruining me for other men. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to be faithful to one man in the future. I was having too much fun to even consider giving up my whorish ways. However, other girls on campus were hanging out in bars, sleeping with random guys while I had access, through Tom, to a stable of athletic muscular hunks.

Most women are attracted to muscular men and have the desire to see them and feel their hard bodies. I was able to do that regularly when I fucked Tom and his teammates. They weren't all good lovers either. Some would orgasm within minutes of entering me while others weren't the best looking but I wasn't a supermodel either. It was all part of the adventure for me. I referred to it as my buffet of beef.

The one problem I had was that guys on the football team were talking about what they had done with me and word began to spread. Other guys, even those not on the team, thought I was some easy lay. I mean, I could be, but not with them. Some girls would talk about me, give me disapproving looks, or wouldn't even talk to me. However, some started coming to me if they wanted to hook up with a football player.

I wouldn't fuck multiple guys all the time. Sometimes it was just me and Tom. Sometimes we'd include Aaron and once in a while maybe a third guy. There was one time in that fall semester that Tom asked me to do him a favor. The team had just lost a game to a rival not far away and apparently, the quarterbacks had a bet that Tom had to pay. That's where I came in.

"What was the bet, Tom?"

"Well babe, the losing quarterback has to bring a couple of girls to their campus to, uh, kind of take care of the starting offensive team."

"Are you asking me to fuck eleven guys for you? I don't know about that."

"No, no, no. First of all, the girls just have to blow them and second, there's at least one other girl that will be with you."

"So you want me to blow five or six guys for you."

"Uh yeah, that's the most. We're trying to find another so it might be less than that."

"Sure, no problem, Tom. I've done that before."

"There's one catch though."

"What's that?"

"The bet was that you'd have to take their cum on your face. It's sort of like they're showing their dominance over you and our team."

I laughed and replied, "I think I can handle that. I don't have to fuck anyone?

"No, not at all."

"But what if I want to?"

Tom smiled and replied, "I'd prefer you wait until we get back to my place. I don't want to be around those guys for any longer than I have to."

"I understand."

Tom arranged to pick me up on a Thursday night, we'd go to the other team's house where the other girls and I would blow them and we'd leave. My only concern was that I had a midterm exam on Friday morning that I couldn't miss. I made sure I did all my studying and was well-prepared for the exam before Thursday night.

Tom told me to dress to show off my assets so the guys would get worked up and cum quickly so we could get out of there. I decided to put my shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail so it didn't get in the way while I was blowing guys.

I changed outfits a few times before deciding on a pair of tiny skinny jean shorts with no back pockets that looked like they were painted on. They were so tight, they fit nicely into the crack of my ass and highlighted every curve of my cushiony ass. I wore a pair of four-inch heeled sandals to help give my ass more wiggle. I also wore a white tank crop top that zipped up the front to allow me to show as much cleavage as I wanted. I had it zipped up all the way to start but as soon as I got into Tom's car, I lowered the zipper.

"You look great, doesn't she guys?"

I found myself in the car with three of Tom's teammates, including Aaron, who all agreed I looked great. They were there to make sure everything went smoothly and ensure no one used their phones to take pictures or videos.

Rich was the sophomore quarterback who was in line to replace Tom next year. Vince was the center on the team so he was very close with Tom. They were pretty cute but Rich wasn't built as nicely as Tom and wasn't close to being as handsome. Vince was a big guy who was physically intimidating. I was glad he was there.

"Are the other girls going to meet us there?"

"Well, funny you should ask. It seems that they, uh, backed out on us."

"So it's just me blowing eleven guys."

"Uh, kinda. Don't worry, babe, you got this."

That's when I got nervous. I had fucked and sucked six guys in one night during my birthday bang but this was almost double that. Part of me wanted to back out myself but I made a promise to Tom and I didn't want to disappoint him. I was also curious to see what it would be like to be the only woman in the room while sucking all those dicks. I took it as a challenge.

When we pulled up to the apartment house, my heart was beating faster. Tom explained that we would go in there, have a few drinks, smoke some weed, and chill first. When I was ready, I would let him know.

He kissed me as we got out of the car and told me, "I can't thank you enough for doing this for me, Jane."

"You owe me big time. Tom."

"I sure do, babe."

Tom lowered the zipper on my top almost all the way which left my tits practically falling out. When we walked into the apartment, all eyes were focused on me. It made me somewhat self-conscious to be glared at like that by eleven guys. They were sizing up the girl who agreed to blow each and every one of them.

Tom introduced me to Vic, the other quarterback who won the bet who looked me over and said, "Wow, you've got great tits. You're not bad looking either. Are you all by yourself tonight, honey?"

"It looks that way."

"Well, we're going to treat you very special tonight, Jane."

"That's odd, I thought I was the one treating you guys," I replied to add a little nervous humor to the moment.

"I guess you are, Jane but we'll make sure the guys treat you with respect."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

Vic brought me to the center of the room as his ten teammates gathered around and stared at me. He went around the room to introduce me to everyone but there was no way I'd ever remember their names. I was checking them out too seeing I was going to suck their dicks. There were some nicely built hunks in the room, some bigger than others. Some of them were Black, Hispanic, or bi-racial. It didn't matter to me. Vic offered me a drink and someone passed me a joint and the party began.

Everyone was undressing me with their eyes with every move I made which made my pussy wet and my nipples hard. Vic put on some music and once the buzz kicked in from the drinks and weed, I began to relax and sway my hips. A couple of the guys started to dance with me so I began to move my hips more and raised my hands above my head and jiggled my tits for them.

While I was taking a swig of my drink, someone reached out and unzipped the rest of my top, freeing my big tits. The guys cheered and I made my tits bounce for them. I took off my top and began to move about the room to give them a close-up look at my bountiful breasts as random hands began to grope me. I was getting hotter by the second.

Calls were being shouted out, "Take it all off, get naked" so I unzipped the front of my shorts and began to wiggle my ass more.

I teased the guys for a minute or two before I shimmied out of my shorts between songs. I danced up close to them individually so they could fondle my ass or tits. I let a couple of guys suck on my hard nipples but I didn't want things to get out of control. I remembered that Tom wanted me to do what I had to do and we'd leave. I didn't want to fuck the eleven guys from the rival team anyway. I couldn't disrespect Tom that way.

There were lumps in every guy's pants by this time but I wanted to get them more worked up before I started blowing them. I wiggled out of my thong and put one leg up on a chair to spread my cunt lips for them. They were pushing and shoving each other for a better view of the brazen display of my pussy.

I felt like I had the power to control their reactions. I could shake my tits or ass to entice them to cheer and make comments about my body. They all wanted me and I understood why women become strippers. It was a huge boost to my ego and confidence after being shunned in high school. I didn't feel like Plain Jane. I was a vibrant sexy woman and everyone in the room wanted me. I was the center of attention and felt like a celebrity with all eyes on me.

When the song ended, I told Tom, "I'm ready."

All eleven guys quickly stripped off their clothes and I was treated to a roomful of hard bodies and hard cocks. There were cocks of all different shapes and sizes, some cut and some uncut. I had a smorgasbord of dicks in front of me. I had an urge to let them all fuck me but that wasn't the deal.

Vic explained the rules to his teammates. Three guys would step up in front of me and I'd begin to work on them. Once someone came on my face, another guy would step up. Seniors would go first followed by the underclassmen. The sole freshman would be last.

Vic took my arm and led me to the center of the room. Someone put a cushion on the floor and I took my position on my knees. I looked up at Tom who winked, smiled, and nodded his encouragement. I truly was his slut, his cumslut. While I felt in charge before, I now felt submissive after Tom gave me away to his staunch rivals to settle his lost bet. I was his sex slave and I was about to blow eleven men at his request. They were now in charge.

Once Vic and two others put their dicks in my face, I felt a sense of pride take over. I wasn't going to just suck their dicks, I wanted to give them a blow job that they'd never forget. I wanted them to brag about my cocksucking abilities for years to come.

Vic held me by the back of my head and began to gently slap my face with his dick while saying, "You're a hot little slut, Jane. Tom told me how much you like to party and how good you are at sucking cock. Well, take this, Jane."

Vic shoved his dick in my mouth and began to throat fuck me. I didn't mind the rough treatment because, by that time, I needed to have a hard cock fill my mouth. When he slowed down, I took over and began to bob my head on his dick while taking the other two in my hands. I expertly worked my lips and tongue around Vic's average-sized member.

"Damn baby, you really are a good cocksucker."

I then turned to take on one of the others. He was uncut and I was wondering if it would taste differently but it didn't. Vic and the other guy were slapping my face and forehead with their dicks while calling me a "cocksucking whore" and a "slut." They may have thought they were degrading me but I loved when guys called me dirty names and it only got me hotter.

I kept alternating sucking one dick while stroking the other two. One of the guys announced he was cumming so I turned to suck him while jerking him off. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and stuck out my tongue as he splashed my face with a decent load. I caught some in my mouth but most of it ended up in my hair, my forehead, and my cheeks.

After I sucked the first dick clean, another guy stepped up to take his place in the rotation. The other guy was ready to cum so I focused on him. He splashed an even bigger load onto my face. It was so big the guys were cheering him on. I knew they were enjoying my performance.

Another guy stepped up just before Vic came in my mouth and on my face. I now had three loads of cum on my face while working on the fresh dicks in front of me. One of the dicks was pretty thick while the other was the largest of the group. They weren't anything I couldn't handle though. They were amazed at my ability to deep-throat them. Sometimes I would try and get the heads of two of the dicks into my mouth and if I couldn't, I'd swipe at them with my tongue.

While I was blowing a roomful of hot athletes, I could hear comments such as, "Damn, that chick loves sucking dick. Look at her go." and, "I wish my girlfriend enjoyed sucking a cock as much as she does."

My favorite was, "Damn, she's a cocksucking superstar."

I felt like a porn star performing in front of an audience. In a way, I guess I was. I enjoyed being watched and got a sexual charge from their raunchy comments. A roomful of young men were participating and watching me enthusiastically blow each dick that was put in my face.

It seemed like the dicks showing up in my face kept coming. I was wondering if the line would ever end. Each guy shot what seemed like a week's worth of built-up cum onto my face and into my mouth. I could feel the cum dripping from my face onto my tits or the floor. Sometimes it would drip onto the dick I was sucking and I'd taste it again.

Surprisingly, I was having fun. My jaw was getting tired but it wasn't as difficult as I feared. The only thing I didn't like was when I'd get some cum in my eye because it would sting. It seemed that each load of cum I took that evening tasted different. Some tasted salty or sweet, while others were tangy or even bitter. I was becoming a cum connoisseur.

I don't know how long it took me to suck all those dicks but I was thankful when I got down to the last two. The freshman was last, and wouldn't you know it, but he was the one that took the longest. When he finally came, cheers filled the room. I could feel the cum of eleven men over my face, in my hair, covering my lips, and droplets on my chest and thighs. I could feel some of it starting to dry on my body. The smell of cum filled the room.

When I was done, Vic had me stand up so everyone could see the results of taking eleven loads of cum on my face. It was the first time I felt humiliated but I was also proud that I finished the task I was asked to do.

Vic raised my hand as his teammates cheered and said, "Jane, you are the cocksucking queen. Thanks to Tom for bringing this cumdumpster to us to pay off his bet after we kicked their asses last Saturday."

Tom gave me a drink to wash down the aftertaste of all the cum I had taken in my mouth. It took a couple of towels to wipe my face clean but there was still some I missed, especially in my hair. Tom had me get dressed and we quickly left.

On the way back to campus, Tom told me, "You were amazing, Jane. You took all those dicks like a pro. You really bailed me out."

The others in the car told me similar things.

"I told you I was your slut and I meant it."

I went on to say, "I'm so fucking horny right now, I need you guys to fuck the hell out of me when we get back."

Aaron replied, "Don't worry, Jane. After watching that performance, I think we all want to get a piece of you right now."

As soon as we got to Tom's place, we all had our clothes off the instant the door closed behind us. They led me to the bedroom and were all over me. My jaw was tired so I didn't want to blow anyone. Rich began to eat my pussy while Aaron and Vince practically devoured my tits. I was so horny, I came within minutes. Tom was in the background watching it all unfold.

When Rich climbed between my legs, I told him, "Fuck me. I need a dick in me, NOW."

He shoved himself into me and began to fuck me hard while I begged for more.

"Oh god, fuck me. Yes, yes fuck me."

Aaron then said, "Dude, she likes DP, let's both do her."

We arranged ourselves so I was straddling Rich while Aaron prepped my ass under the watchful eyes of Vince and Tom. I had experience being double penetrated and in no time, I was being treated to a dick in my pussy and one in my ass. Taking on two dicks at the same time was just what I needed at that moment. I was riding Rich like the wanton slut I was as Aaron stuffed my ass with his cock.

Vince moved in front of me and I did my best to suck his dick. I did better than I thought after sucking off eleven guys earlier. I was so fucking horny, I just wanted to take on as many dicks as I could. Tom seemed happy to watch the action and waited until Rich and Aaron came before he joined in. I straddled Tom while Vince sodomized me while Rich and Aaron cheered them on.

"Fuck that cunt," Rich shouted.

"Yeah man, tear up that bitch's ass," Aaron added.

"Oh god, I'm such a whore. Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. Oh god, it feels so good."

After Vince came in my ass, Tom asked them to leave so he could fuck me by himself. Once we were alone, Tom turned me onto my back to fuck me in the missionary position. I was thankful he took over because I was pretty tired from a long, eventful night. I grasped his tight ass and pulled him into me.

As Tom began to pump in and out of my pussy, he told me, "Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen tonight. Fuck, you're so hot, you drive me crazy."

"I loved sucking all those dicks for you, Tom. It was so hot to be naked in front of all those guys with all those hard dicks waiting their turn for me to blow."

"I love watching you be a whore for me."

Tom began to cum as I told him, "I love being a whore for you. I'm your whore."

"That's right, you're my whore. You're my slut. OOOOhhhhhhhh."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his back to pull Tom deeper into me as he came. I wanted nothing more than to please him and was thrilled he was happy with me.