Plain Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tom came, he went to get us something to drink. By the time he returned, Rich came back to fuck me again followed by Aaron and Vince. Tom watched them all fuck me a second time. I thought Tom would be next but some other guy came into the bedroom. I didn't even know who he was but I didn't care. He fucked me too before Tom finished off the night.

By that time, I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I remember taking a shower and ending up in Tom's bed next to him. I was in a deep sleep and I could barely open my eyes the next morning. I remember looking at my phone when I woke up and shot up in a panic. I slept through my midterm exam. Fuck, I couldn't believe I was that stupid. I forgot to set the alarm on my phone. I was really fucked now. I didn't know what to do.

I rushed back to my dorm room to change. I couldn't go dressed like I was. I didn't do the walk of shame, it was a run of shame. My tits were bouncing all over the place as I ran to my dorm. People were grinning and commenting because I looked and felt like shit. I quickly changed and ran to try and meet with my professor. I was desperately trying to think of some lie to tell her about why I missed my exam.

I hurried to Professor French's office but she was getting ready to leave. I pleaded with her to give me a few moments but she didn't have the time. She was walking to her apartment which wasn't too far from the campus and said I could walk with her. Dr. French knew I missed the exam and asked me what happened. I lied and told her I stayed up too late cramming for the exam and overslept.

Dr. French stopped walking looked me dead in the eye and said, "Do you know how many times a semester I hear bullshit stories from students on why they fucked up an assignment or exam? Well, it's too many to keep track of."

A tear rolled down my cheek as I was beginning to have a panic attack and I simply told her, "I'm so sorry. I messed up big time."

"You sure did, Jane. From the looks of you, I'd say you were out partying last night and, quite frankly, you missing the exam isn't my problem. There are consequences for your actions."

My heart sank and I begged and pleaded for a second chance, "Please, please, Dr. French. If I fail this course, I might lose my grants and scholarships. Please let me make this up. Please, I beg of you."

"Look Jane, I don't have time to talk about this right now but if you want to stop by my apartment tonight, we can talk further but don't waste my time with some bullshit story either. I don't have time for that. I live in that building on the second floor. Stop by promptly at seven and we'll talk. Fix yourself up too. You look like shit."

"Thank you, Dr. French. I can't thank you enough."

"Don't thank me. I've only agreed to listen to you."

"Yes ma'am. I'll be here at seven."

"If you're late, don't even bother wasting my time."

I spent the entire day in a panic. I couldn't tell Dr. French the truth. Telling her I missed the exam because I was exhausted after giving eleven guys a blow job and then being so horny that I fucked five more didn't seem to be a winning argument.

Dr. French told me I looked horrible and I felt that way too. I tried to take a nap to catch up on my sleep but I was too anxious so I just rested. I couldn't eat much so I snacked all day. I watched the clock so I wouldn't be late.

I wanted to look better than I did earlier so I showered, applied some light makeup, curled my hair a little, and put on a nice sundress. I showed up at Professor French's apartment promptly at seven.

When she opened the door I was quite surprised. Dr. French always dressed kind of frumpy in long loose dresses, her hair pinned up, and wearing glasses. She looked completely different at home.

Dr. French, who I assumed was in her late thirties, had let her long blonde hair down to hang just below her shoulders, and her blue eyes were more evident without her glasses. She was quite pretty. She was wearing black leggings and a T-shirt which were more fitting with her attractive figure. I was stunned, to put it mildly.

I was never as nervous as I was that night. I was almost shaking as she invited me in and had me sit down on the sofa in her living room. I sat on the edge as she sat down across from me.

"Let's start with you telling me why you really missed the exam and we'll go from there."

My voice was shaking and I was looking at the floor and said, "I'm ashamed to admit that I was out with my boyfriend last night. We were partying with some friends and I spent the night at his place. When I woke up, it was too late to take the exam. I fucked up and wish you'd give me a second chance. I know the work. I know I would have aced the exam."

We then got into a discussion about the class and what I learned. She asked me some questions that were on the exam and had a nice in-depth talk. As we talked, I began to relax and Dr. French offered me a glass of wine. I sat back in the chair as we continued to discuss the coursework. I think I impressed her with the depth of my knowledge on the subject.

Dr. French threw me a curveball when she quickly changed the subject and said, "I hear you have made quite a few friends on the football team, Jane."

I was thinking, "Holy fuck, what did she hear? What does she know? How does she know?" and could only say, "Excuse me."

"Word gets around campus, Jane. It's a relatively small community. Let's just say that there are rumors out there that you are quite popular with the players."

I wanted to fucking die but managed to say, "Well, I'm Tom's girlfriend, if that's what you mean. I've gotten to know a few players."

I was blushing profusely too.

Dr. French smiled as if she knew I was bullshitting and replied, "There's no need to be embarrassed, dear. You're young and there's nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality. We all did while we were in college."

I was dumbfounded and speechless. I wondered where this talk was going but I would find out soon enough.

As Dr. French was refilling my glass of wine, she went on to say, "I had my share of fun while I was in college and even afterward. I've enjoyed being with men and even a few women."

I was more than uncomfortable but added, "I've only been with men, so far, Dr. French."

"Oh, you can call me, Grace."

"Okay, Grace," I replied while wondering if she was putting the moves on me, and if so, what would I do? I couldn't risk insulting her now.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be with another woman, Jane?"

"I'm curious but the timing never seemed right, I guess."

"Sometimes, the opportunities are right in front of you, if you know what I mean," she said while staring at me.

To be honest, the thought of sleeping with Dr. French, Grace, did intrigue me. I wondered if I really had a choice but I was getting that undeniable tingle between my legs. Grace was very pretty, not drop-dead gorgeous but very cute. She had high cheekbones, small pert breasts, and a nice heart-shaped ass. I always saw her in a serious manner in class but I now noticed her full lips and a warming smile.

"I've never done anything like that before. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"That's why it's nice to have a more experienced lover to guide you."

"It does sound interesting."

"You did well on your oral exam but there are always more things to learn orally, if you're up for it, Jane."

"I'm always looking to learn new things and explore new horizons, Grace."

Grace and I reached an understanding about my willingness to sleep with her. I still didn't know if it was a requirement to get a good grade but it was something I was willing to explore and I was honestly getting very horny knowing where this night was going. Shit, I've been gang banged a few times and sucked off eleven guys before fucking five the night before so sleeping with another woman seemed mild in comparison. Besides, it had the added benefit of bettering my grade in Dr. French's class.

When Grace refilled our glasses of wine, she sat down sideways facing me on the sofa. The sexual tension in the room was thick and growing more intense as Grace started to touch my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"You know, you're a very beautiful young woman, Jane. I've noticed you in class. You have that girl-next-door innocent beauty about you."

"I'm anything but innocent, Grace."

"Don't judge yourself by other people's standards, Jane," Grace replied.

We were looking deep into one another's eyes without saying anything when she leaned in to give me a soft gentle kiss. I felt a rush of adrenaline shoot from my lips to my clit as my pussy became wetter. I think Grace was testing me to see how I'd react as she pulled back.

The longing in my eyes gave her a silent signal to continue. Grace kissed me again, a kiss that I passionately returned. As we continued to kiss on Grace's sofa, I felt her hand on my breasts so I followed her lead and softly touched hers.

We were making out for several minutes when Grace asked, "Would you like to see the bedroom?"

"I would love to."

Grace took me by hand as she led me to her bedroom. We watched each other as we took off our clothes. Her breasts were prettier than I imagined. Her butt and thighs were thicker but not as big and thick as mine. In short, she was beautiful. I wanted her to teach me how to make love to another woman. If I was going to explore my sexuality, this was a natural next step. It would be nice to have an experienced lover to guide and teach me too.

We embraced as we began to kiss again with our hands gliding over our naked skin. It felt so nice to touch the soft skin of another woman rather than a rough hairy man. I loved a man's muscles but the softness of a woman was equally enticing.

Grace began to kiss and nibble on my neck which is one of the most sensitive erogenous parts of my body. I began to purr like a kitten as she worked her way down to my breasts. She was tenderly fondling them as she sucked on my nipples. I gasped for air when I felt Grace's finger probing my pussy.

"Your breasts are awesome, Jane. I noticed them in class and was wondering if they were as nice as they appeared."

"I'm glad you like them. You have a nice body too, Grace."

I copied Grace's actions by kissing her neck and sucking on her perky breasts too. It seemed so natural to play with her tits and only hoped I was pleasing her as much as she was pleasing me. I inserted my finger into her pussy and found it to be soaking wet too.

Grace then suggested, "Let's move over to the bed where it will be more comfortable."

We got on her bed and continued exploring each other with our hands, lips, and tongue. It was so much different being with a woman, in a good way. Grace was taking her time, she had a soft, gentle touch and was intent on pleasing me. I think the teacher in her wanted me to learn from her also and I was a very willing student of her lovemaking skills.

As Grace was kissing, nibbling, and sucking her way down my body, I was taking in the pleasure she was giving me and highly anticipating what was to come. When she got down to my thighs, I willingly opened my legs as a silent invitation to continue. Grace took her time kissing the insides of my thighs and teasing me by licking my pussy lips.

She teasingly asked, "Are you sure you want me to continue?"

Grace knew I would say, "Oh, hell yes. You can't stop now."

She began to finger my pussy while rubbing my clit with her thumb all while looking at me for my reaction. She had a determined almost dominant look on her face but in reality, she was in total control of me and my body. I had given myself to Grace and she wasn't disappointing me.

Grace spread my legs wider and pushed my knees back towards my head. I felt so vulnerable but anxious to have her continue. I gasped when I felt her tongue exploring the insides of my pussy. I clutched the comforter on her bed as she continued to tongue fuck me. Grace had me squirming and moaning in her bed. My professor then inserted her finger back in me and began to tease my clit with her tongue. She would give it butterfly flicks and suck on it.

I began to loudly proclaim, "I'm gonna cum. Oh god, I'm gonna cum."

I was shocked when Grace pulled her head away while continuing to finger fuck me and said, "You aren't going to cum until I say you can."

Grace waited until my pending orgasm had subsided before she began to lick and suck on my clit again. She brought me to the edge of orgasm several times. She made me plead to let me cum.

"Please Grace, let me cum. I need to cum. I want to cum."

Grace then said, "I want you to cum for me now, Jane," before licking and sucking on my clit until I squirted my juices into her mouth that she lapped up like a thirsty animal. I had never squirted before. I didn't even know I could. I came again from Grace's oral efforts.

I was puffing and panting as Grace lifted her head from between my legs with a wicked grin on her face knowing she gave me the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

"That was awesome, Grace. That was pretty intense."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear. They say only another woman knows how to please us," Grace said as she moved up to kiss me deeply.

I could taste my juices on her lips and tongue. She didn't have to tell me it was now my turn. I was nervous because it was my first time and I desperately wanted to please her. I hoped I could come close to being as good as she was.

I copied her movements once again as I worked my way down her body, enjoying every inch of her bare skin with my hands, lips, and tongue. I didn't do it as slowly as Grace because I was anxious to get to the main parts but I think I made up for it with my enthusiasm and the fact that it was going to be my first time.

When I finally got down between Grace's legs and was inches from her pussy, I felt like I had found the Holy Grail. I was genuinely curious to see what it was like to eat a pussy. I had tasted my juices on someone else's lips or dick before but I was now about to go directly to the source. I took in the beautiful sight of her pussy and the sweet aroma of her arousal.

I stuck out my tongue and touched it against her pussy lips. I began to lick those luscious lips before I slowly inserted my tongue into her as deep as I could which caused Grace to moan softly. I would tongue fuck her for a few moments and then give her long wide licks up to her clit and back again. I was experimenting with different techniques and using Grace's reactions as a guide to what she liked best.

Grace would assist me by telling me, "Oh yeah, right there," or "Just like that. Yeah, that's it."

When she was ready to orgasm, I didn't tease her as she did me. I guess I was anxious to make her cum just to prove that I could do it. When she did cum, she didn't squirt like I did; her juices flowed out of her and I easily lapped them up.

I ate her to a second orgasm before she lifted my head and said, "You were wonderful, dear."

I was proud that I was able to satisfy a more experienced woman, one who had taken my lesbian virginity.

When we were cuddling afterward, Grace told me, "There is nothing more precious than giving your virginity to someone. Thank you for allowing me to be your first."

"I feel like I should thank you for being my first."

Grace went and opened another bottle of wine and we sat around naked on her bed talking. She told me about her first time with a boy on prom night just like me and her first time with a woman, her college roommate. I admitted to having a couple of threesomes with Tom and his roommate but wasn't going to tell her about the gang bangs or blow bang I had done. I told her I had no regrets about what we had done and was glad she showed me the way.

"You mean you are happy I seduced you."

"Absofuckinglutely."

We both laughed and then looked into each other's eyes and things got serious quickly. We kissed again and began to make out. Grace shifted her weight and I found myself on my back with her on top of me. Our limbs were intertwined as were excitedly grinding against one another. Grace had a hot young sex pot at her disposal and I had an experienced lover showing me the way.

Grace straddled my hip so our pussies were rubbing against each other. I didn't know it was called tribbing. It's like scissoring but in a different position. Our eyes were locked together as Grace controlled the movements. She was humping and rubbing our pussies like she was fucking me. In return, I was rolling my hips to match her motions. It felt so fucking good.

We were hugging and kissing while our bodies were rubbing against one another. Our breasts were touching at times and others, we were fondling them. I was grabbing Grace's ass and pulling her into me. The passion that was filling the room was like nothing I had ever experienced. It was like our souls were linked.

When I was about to orgasm, Grace told me, "That's it cum for me, baby. Cum for me."

As I was orgasming, I was shouting, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Oh god, fuck me, Grace. Fuck me."

Grace opened a whole new world to me and we weren't done yet. Once I caught my breath, I flipped her over onto her back. I was in charge. I straddled her hip and took control of her pleasure as I started to hump her. We continued to kiss and I would feed her my tits.

As Grace started to orgasm, I was so excited I joined her. It was like we were having one intense orgasm together. Our eyes looked deep into our souls as we matched one another's mutual moans and groans. When we were done, we both collapsed in total exhaustion, huffing and puffing in a desperate attempt to catch our breaths. We looked up at one another and grinned.

"You are a little hottie, aren't you, Jane?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am. You ain't so bad yourself. That was breathtaking. Thank you, Grace."

"You know you can't breathe a word of this to anyone, don't you? I could lose my job."

"Don't worry, I would never say or do anything to hurt you."

I fell asleep in Grace's arms that night. I left early the next morning so no one would see me.

It was an exciting and satisfying night that I spent with Grace. I crossed one more thing off my sexual experimentation bucket list and added another element to my adventurous repertoire. I was lucky enough to find an experienced bi-sexual woman to introduce to girl-on-girl sex. I also knew it wouldn't be the last time I would make love with a woman.

After those last couple of days, I decided to slow down on my sexual experimentation for a little while. I had a couple of more exams and papers that were due and I went home for Thanksgiving break. Final exams and papers were quickly coming up when I returned to campus. I also needed to do a little soul-searching.

Despite my denials, even to myself, I desperately wanted to be Tom's girlfriend. I knew he was too busy with football to settle down with one girl. Besides, he was one of the most popular guys on campus so I knew I wasn't the only girl he was sleeping with but I dated a few other people too. The other girls were much prettier than me too so I figured the chances of any type of serious relationship with him were slim to none. I was having a lot of fun though. I decided not to overthink things and to keep exploring my sexuality while I was still young enough to enjoy it.