Plain Jane Ch. 03

Story Info
A new roommate, blowbang bukkake, & a female professor.
11.5k words
4.76
15.8k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers

After I got home for summer break, I had to pretend I was the good little girl that went off to school in the fall. However, that couldn't be further from reality. In those months while I was away at school, not only did I become more confident in myself but I also broke loose from my shell. I became a sexy, desirable woman. Some might call me a slut but I enjoyed having sex and I wasn't going to feel guilty for it. Okay, maybe a little guilty feeling. I had a school year full of sexual discovery and the summer break gave me time away from campus to reflect on the past year.

My parents noticed a change in my demeanor, especially my confidence and acceptance of my body. I wasn't the prettiest girl in town but I wasn't half bad-looking either. I knew men were attracted to my big boobs and curvy ass so I wore clothes to highlight my best assets. My dad didn't appreciate me wearing lower-cut, cleavage-revealing tops, shorter shorts, and mini skirts but my mom was happy that I was more outgoing and social.

My mom seemed to know that the changes in my lifestyle were due to a boy or boys. Mothers always seem to be able to detect these things. Maybe dads just try to ignore the fact that their darling daughters might be sexually active.

My mom asked me, "Did you meet any nice young men at school, Jane?"

That was her way of asking if I was seeing anybody special. I couldn't tell her I met a cute football player who was the quarterback and a captain of the team and that I would fuck him and his friends whenever he wanted me to so I gave a coy reply.

"Oh, I've met a couple of guys but no one special."

"Sometimes love finds you when you least expect it."

"I'm only nineteen Mom. I'm not looking to settle down just yet."

That was Mom just being a mom. Little did she know how much I had been sleeping around. I'd die and she probably would too if she ever found out.

I got a job at a national discount department store for the summer so I could save up some money for when I went back to school. I wasn't looking to date anyone and the pickings were slim at work anyway.

It took a couple of weeks, but my pussy was starting to get that familiar itch so I contacted Danny, my classmate that took my virginity about a year ago. He was more than happy to get together with me, knowing all the while he'd be getting laid. Danny wasn't a good-looking guy and wasn't a romantic prospect but he was a good guy for a booty call. We had that special connection of being our first lovers and we knew each other well. Besides, Danny liked to eat my pussy so I knew I'd cum a couple of times which is just what I needed.

Danny and I went out to dinner at a cheap local restaurant. It was nice to have a real date rather than just going to Tom's house to have sex. Danny was a gentleman and I liked that. I wore a short pleated shirt and a tank top that showed some cleavage. We had a great time talking about our freshman year in college. He had a few dates and slept with a couple of them but didn't have a girlfriend. I lied and told him I had a similar experience. It's not like I was going to confess to being a full-fledged slut.

After dinner, Danny asked if I wanted to go up to the lake, a euphemism for asking if I wanted to have sex with him.

"Sure, it sounds like fun."

I wanted to go to the lake with Danny because it added an element of the risk of getting caught even if it was highly unlikely. There wasn't any pretense of me being a reluctant date, we were there to fuck and we both knew it. As soon as we got there, we immediately got into the backseat. It brought back fond memories of losing my virginity in the backseat of his car after the prom.

We were kissing and fondling one another like old times and before long, Danny had me naked from the waist up, my panties off, with his head between my legs eating my pussy. That's the one thing I liked about Danny is that he always made sure I came when we had sex and he didn't disappoint that night either. I noticed he did some different things while licking my pussy that he must have learned from his other partners.

After I came a couple of times, it was my turn to suck his dick. He must have noticed the difference in my technique too but I was proud to make him squirm even more than the last time we were together. He was able to fuck me longer than he did last year too. He wasn't an anxious inexperienced lover anymore. I still preferred to have Tom's dick in me but Danny's was readily available.

Danny and I would get together every so often during that summer. I made some friends at work that I hung out with and Danny had some buddies he played video games with so it's not like we were together all the time. We knew where to find one another when we needed some sexual relief.

One time when my parents were gone for the night, I invited Danny over to the house so we could have sex in a much better setting than the back of his car. I let him take me anally too, much to his delight. It was his first time so I took his anal virginity too. He could've used more lube but it didn't hurt. The entire time, Danny was butt fucking me, I kept thinking how great it would feel if I had a dick in my pussy too.

When Danny had cum we both cleaned up and were laying in my bed talking when he asked, "Who was the guy that you let, you know, do you in the butt?"

"I don't kiss and tell, Danny."

"Aw, come on. I was just wondering."

I wasn't going to tell him that three guys used my ass the first time, so I replied, "Well if you have to know, it was a cute guy on the football team."

"Oh yeah. How'd it happen?"

I thought it was weird that he was interested in the details of my sex life so I made up a simple story by telling him, "He was doing me doggie style and playing with my butt. We were both a little drunk and he asked me if he could, you know, do me back there and I told him I'd try it."

"Did it hurt?"

"No, he knew what he was doing and took his time. The secret is to use plenty of lube."

Danny's cock was growing as we were talking and before too long he was fucking me again. It seemed to turn him on to hear about my sexploits so I told him how this football player fucked me several times at his apartment and in my dorm. I told Danny how I loved sucking the football player's dick and how he titty fucked me too.

The more I told Danny about me fucking someone else, the more turned on he got and he said, "I love hearing how you fucked and sucked another guy. It's so fucking hot."

"Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me like, Tom did."

That comment pushed Danny over the edge and he came to a body-shaking orgasm.

My stories became a regular part of having sex with Danny. It was fun but I led him to believe that it was only one guy that I had sex with. Having sex with multiple partners at the same time would forever be my secret.

Danny wasn't the only person I had sex with that summer. There was a guy at work, Tony, who was older than me and worked the night shift. I didn't work with him a lot but he was kind of cute with dark hair brown eyes with a slender build. We ended up working in the stockroom one night and he was flirting with me. Tony told me how pretty I was and what a nice body I had. Tony asked me if I had a boyfriend and his eyes lit up when I said I didn't. I could see him looking at my chest and I was teasing him by bending over to show off my butt in my leggings.

It was close to our break time and he asked, "Do you want to smoke some weed? I've got a Vape pen."

"Sure, why not?"

When we took our break, we went out back and took a couple of hits. I didn't want to get too high on the job.

He took another hit and matter of factly told me, "This stuff always makes me horny."

I got horny when I got high too and said to him, "Yeah, me too. I've got my period but I could suck your dick."

I couldn't believe I said that but it was too late to take it back. I guess the inner slut in me suddenly appeared. Tony had a surprised look on his face and was quick to accept my offer. I looked around for security cameras. I learned that lesson the hard way before so we went to a secluded area. I got down on my knees as Tony was unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick. His dick was a little bigger than average, but nothing I couldn't handle. I stroked him a few times and leaned forward and took his dick in my mouth and began to blow him.

It was exciting to suck Tony's dick where we might get caught. I savored the taste and feeling of having a new dick in my mouth. I had Tony moaning in pleasure in no time as I took him deep into my throat. He kept telling me how good I was making him feel as I gave him a blow job behind the loading dock of the store.

"Damn baby, you sure know how to suck a dick. That's it, just like that. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

Tony held my head still, shoved his dick deep into my mouth, and shot his load that I gleefully swallowed. I drained his balls dry and licked him clean before I released his dick from between my lips.

"Wow baby, that was awesome. You're the best."

We then went back to work like nothing happened. Tony and I hooked up a couple of more times after that. I'd suck his dick or I'd fuck him in his car in the parking lot after work if we were working late at night. Someone caught us in his backseat one night and I had the best orgasm I had all summer with some middle-aged guy watching Tony drill my pussy. My legs were spread wide open and he could see Tony's dick plunging into me. I felt like I was performing for our voyeur.

I also realized that getting caught was more of a turn-on than the risk of getting caught. It reminded me of getting caught by Mr. D. when I sucked and fucked Tom in the library. The difference was that Mr. D. had a video of what he saw me doing so I knew exactly how exposed I was. It was some random customer too so there weren't any consequences for getting caught. Having someone watching me getting fucked helped bring me to orgasm with Tony following shortly after me. I'm sure our voyeur will never forget watching us that night and neither will I.

I had been waiting to hear from Tom all summer despite his promise to keep in touch. He started texting me when he returned to campus early to start football practice. I was a little angry that I hadn't heard from him but I wasn't sure what kind of relationship I wanted with him either. Part of me wanted to be his girlfriend while the other part was okay with being his booty-call party girl. We had some wild fun together and I didn't think I was ready to give that up either.

Things would sort themselves out quickly when I returned to campus. I knew Tom would be busy with football but he still wanted to get together the first day I got back to school. I was shocked when Tom took me out to dinner at a local restaurant. It wasn't anything special but it was more than he'd done before. I told myself that I wasn't going to have sex with him, that I would set the tone that I was more than a piece of ass.

However, after seeing Tom again, I realized how much I missed being around him and the sexual excitement he brought to me. He was so good-looking and charming, he melted my heart and my panties. Just being around him made me horny and I lost all control of myself.

After dinner, Tom asked me, "So, do you want to go back to my place and hang out?"

"Sure, I've missed being with you."

"I've missed you too, babe. I couldn't wait to see you again."

When we got to his apartment we practically tore each other's clothes off one another as we made our way to the bedroom. Tom looked gorgeous with his clothes off. I missed his hard-muscled body. I ran my hands over his chest, arms, shoulders, and abs before I clutched that fine ass of his. He fondled my tits and ass in return. Absence not only makes the heart grow fonder, but it also made our passion for one another hotter.

I sat him on the edge of the bed, knelt before him and stuffed his familiar dick in my mouth, and went to work on it. I treasured blowing Tom again. We hadn't been together for a few months and now I was about to continue having the best sex of my young life. I had sex with several other partners but none of them compared to Tom. He was that bad boy that didn't always treat me the best but he stirred the passion in my loins like no other person. I guess I was kind of using him for my satisfaction too. Maybe that's why we got along so well; we both knew what we wanted and we didn't complicate it with relationship issues.

I loved hearing Tom say, "Oh baby, that feels so good. You're the best cocksucker around."

I continued blowing Tom until he stopped me. We switched places so he could return the favor by diving between my open legs. I was so horny, it didn't take me very long to cum. He then stood up, put my legs onto his shoulders, and shoved his dick into my aching pussy.

I was in Heaven looking up into Tom's handsome face as he drilled my pussy. I wanted nothing more than to please him with my body. My big tits were flopping around as he fucked me. There were times when he was holding on tight to my tits or leaning forward to suck on them. I came again as his curved dick touched me in places other guys didn't. I watched his face grimace in ecstasy when he came inside me. I wanted him to keep pumping his seed into me all night but eventually, his balls were temporarily drained.

After he withdrew, Tom told me, "I missed you so much, Jane. I didn't realize how much until

tonight."

"But we're together now, Tom."

"We sure are."

I didn't know what to make of Tom's statement. Did he miss me or my mouth and pussy? I surely missed his Greek god-like body. For as long as I live, I swear I'll never forget the out-of-this-world sex I was having with Tom. He was a senior while I was a sophomore so I knew that whatever happened, I'd probably never see him again when the school year ended but I wasn't going to worry about that then.

After we cleaned up, Tom and I were lying around and he was telling me that his roommates from last year graduated and he had two new ones. Fred was a cornerback who was in a serious relationship with a cheerleader and Aaron, a running back, was single but dating a few girls. We were both thirsty so Tom went and got us a couple of beers and I heard him talking to one of his roommates.

While sipping our drinks, Tom mentioned, "Uh, Aaron is home. Do you want to meet him?"

"Do you want me to meet him or fuck him?"

"It's up to you, Jane. You can just say 'hi' or you can show him how friendly you can be," Tom replied with that boyish dimpled grin of his so I knew exactly what he wanted to happen.

To be honest, as soon as I heard Tom talking to Aaron in the other room, I kinda knew what Tom was up to. It had been months since I had multiple partners in bed and I was looking forward to ending the drought. When I heard the guys coming towards the bedroom, I pulled the sheet over my body to give the appearance of modesty.

Aaron joined us in the bedroom and I was greeted by a shorter stout Black man with a warm smile and bulging muscles everywhere. It was a bizarre situation with Tom being naked and me being naked under the sheet, leaving Aaron as the only person with clothes on. There was a clear expectation that I'd fuck Aaron but I was going to make the guys work for it first. I might have been a slut but that doesn't mean I didn't like to be wooed, at least a little.

Aaron told me, "Tom has told me a lot about you, Jane."

"Oh really, what did he tell you?"

"He said you were a sexy fun-loving girl."

"Well, what do you think? Was he right?"

"I don't know, Jane. I can't tell with you covered up like that."

Tom then suggested, "Why don't you come out from under the sheet and let Aaron judge for himself?"

I pretended to be thinking it over as the guys stared at me. I sat on the edge of the bed but still covered up. I made the guys coax me more as I acted like I was shy. I'm sure Tom knew what I was doing and played along with my game. I then stood up pulling the sheet with me. I looked at Tom who was looking at me anxiously waiting for me to continue.

I figured the guys suffered enough and told Aaron, "Do you want to do the honors?"

"Hell yeah."

Aaron almost ran over to me but slowly peeled down the sheet like he was unwrapping a present.

When he exposed my breasts, he gasped and commented, "Oh my goodness, they're beautiful."

My nipples immediately hardened as he let the sheet drop to expose my naked body. He stared at me like a hungry lion being served a meal. I did a slow turn for him as a noticeable lump formed in his shorts.

"Oh shit, that's some booty you've got. Those are killer thighs."

I was genuinely flattered by Aaron's assessment of my body which made my pussy hot and wet.

Aaron was staring at my big tits when he asked, "May I?"

"Be my guest."

He smiled as he gave my tits a gentle squeeze then lowered his head to begin to alternately suck on my nipples while I softly moaned.

"I told you she was hot," Tom commented.

"You weren't lying, man," Aaron replied as one hand was fondling my ass and inserted the finger of the other hand into my pussy as he continued to suck on my nipples.

Tom seemed to be enjoying gifting me to his new roommate and I was taking delight in letting Tom present me to Aaron. It was that feeling of submitting to Tom's desires and having another man find my body irresistible. I'm sure Tom told his friend about my sexual prowess and I wanted to live up to his bragging.

Tom then said, "Hey babe, why don't you show Aaron what a great magic mouth you have? I told him how much you love a nice hard cock in your mouth."

Aaron then asked, "Is that true, Jane? Do you like to suck dick?"

I looked Aaron dead in the eye and said in a sultry voice, "I love to suck dick, Aaron. I'd love to suck yours."

All he said was, "Hot damn," and quickly stripped off his clothes.

Aaron's dick was already erect and was about seven inches long and pretty thick. He wasn't as big as Mr. D but he was bigger than most guys. I had never had sex with a Black guy before so this was a first for me, not that there was any difference.

I dropped to my knees and took hold of Aaron's tight muscular butt as I leaned in to lap at his curly-haired balls while stroking his big black dick. I gradually moved my way up his long shaft, working my lips and tongue around it. I gave the head butterfly flicks all around the ridge and licked up the precum seeping from the tip.

I then used my soft wet lips to play with the head of his dick while he was gently holding on to my head and telling me, "Oh baby, you're good, real good."

I began to take more of his dick between my lips with each downward bob of my head until I had his entire length deep in my throat.

"Holy shit, Jane, there aren't many girls that can deep-throat me. Oh yeah, suck that dick."

His comments gave me further confirmation of my cocksucking prowess and fueled my desire to please him even more as I used my lips and tongue on his beautiful erect dick. I got off pleasing my man and found myself rubbing my clit as I gave Aaron a memorable blow job.

I was a little disappointed when he withdrew from my mouth and told me to bend over on the bed but I also wanted to feel that big black cock in my pussy too. When Aaron entered me, it was the biggest cock I've had since Mr. D. fucked me and he began to pound my pussy hard while Tom watched the action. I turned to look at Tom as he stroked himself as his new roommate fucked my eager pussy. He was getting turned on watching us which deepened my passion. I liked being watched and wanted to give Tom a good show.

I was pushing back against Aaron's cock and my ass cheeks rippled and my tits flopped around. Aaron was alternately playing with my breasts and butt cheeks as he fucked me. His big dick felt so good and stretched my pussy to the point that he made me cum.

Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers