Plain Jane Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your pleasure?" He asked tenderly.

"Make love to me," Jane said softly.

Instead of making love to her he went to his knees and buried his face against her damp flower. Her scent drove him wild with need for a taste. "Lay down love," he said looking up at her. "Let me pleasure you tonight."

Jane laid back with her legs wide open and watched as he crawled up onto the bed with her. His mouth and tongue began licking and nibbling on her cunny. She heard a voice in her mind asking, "Transfer unit programing?" "Yes, oh yes," she breathed. The idea of him becoming her submissive robotic lover pushing her to higher levels of pleasure. In under a minute she orgasmed. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on until she heard mentily, "Transfer complete submissive male."

Pulling him up Jane kissed him hard and moved so he could lay on his back. Holding his hands over his head she turned silver and said in her own voice, "I'm going to make love to you and turn you into my little male unit lover. Would you like that Tommy? To be mine for all eternity?"

"Yes Jane," Tommy said excitedly. He watched helplessly as she mounted him and lowered herself slowly until their hips were touching. As she began rocking her hips she asked, "Fast or slow lover?"

"You set the pace dear, I can hold out as long as you wish," Tommy replied misunderstanding her question.

As they fucked slowly her body transferred millions of nanites onto his cock until it was as silver as she was. From there it flowed into his blood stream and to his brain and heart where it began changing him. When she saw a wash of silver cover his eyes she smiled, "Cum now and be mine." She orgasmed and pushed millions more nanites into his body. Her body took his cum and converted it to more nanites for what she knew she must do.

Returning to her normal state she smiled down at him and kissed Tommy hard, "I'm glad you were my first. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mistress," Tommy replied. He wondered why he said Mistress but somehow it felt right. 'Mistress,' he said mentally to himself. Yes, that was much more proper than calling her Jane.

Getting up Jane said, "Why don't you have a seat off to one side and you can watch as I fix the others."

Tommy smiled, "As you command my Mistress." He got up and knelt off to one side and watched with rapt attention.

Getting up Jane walked out into the living room, "Tommy and I discussed it and I decided that I would speak to you each one at a time to see where you stand. "Joanna, come with me."

She led her into her bedroom and then sat on the edge with her legs open. "Pleasure me love. I already know where you stand. Or should I say kneel," she smiled as the girl moved forward quickly. Mentally she said, "Transfer submissive female."

Joanna didn't care that her Mistress had a slight metallic taste. Her scent alone made sure of that. She used every trick in the book she could think of to keep Jane orgasming once she started. When her Mistress had her stop she said, "A girl hopes her Mistress in pleased with her."

"I am Joanna. Why don't you play quietly with your brother as I test each of your sisters to see if they are true." Jane said tenderly.

Joanna hurried over to where Tommy was kneeling and hugged him tightly. When Jane left she asked, "Do you think Mistress will allow the others to stay?"

"Mistress will make sure of it little sister," Tommy replied with a smile.

Jane walked out and looked over them, "Susan come with me." Returning to the bedroom she sat as she had before with Joanna. Looking down at Susan she said, "Do you trust me without question Susan?"

"Yes Mistress," Susan replied looking up at Jane.

"If I asked for a head shot, would you take it?" Jane asked tenderly.

"I would die inside Mistress but I would do as you wished," Susan said leaking tears. "Do you wish me to take the head shot tomorrow?"

"No dear, I don't want you to kill me. I want your love and pure devotion. Pleasure me and become mine fully." Jane said.

Susan saw Jane's cunny turn silver and knew she had crossed over already. "As you command my love, my soul mate, and most of all my Mistress." She closed her eyes and began pleasuring her.

Instead of orgasming, Jane mentally commanded, "Submissive female." She pumped nanites into Susan's waiting mouth and tongue. When enough was transferred she lifted Susan's head away and ran her fingers through her first lover's hair. "Go join your brother and sister, Susan," she commanded as she stood and walked out.

It was only then that she noticed Tommy and Joanna kneeling off to one side. She hurried over, knelt and said, "Mistress has crossed over."

"Yes, she and I discovered that while outside," Tommy replied. "By morning we too will have crossed over and each will be a perfect submissive for her."

"I'm glad, Mistress deserves to be happy," Susan replied looking from him to Joanna.

Jane came back with Kimmy in tow. Sitting down she looked at Kimmy who kneeled without being commanded to, "Kimmy, I know you are devoted to me, I know you love me, but are you ready to commit?"

"Mistress I did not mean to side against you, I wasn't thinking." Kimmy replied. "My mind and body is yours. My soul is yours also. Make it so I can never hurt you."

"Then you know what to do Kimmy," Jane replied gesturing to her slick cunny. "Feed and be mine," she added a moment later.

Without hesitation Kim began sucking on Jane's cunny. She swallowed the flow as it infected her and thanked her Mistress mentally for giving her this gift and second chance.

Jane smiled and infected Kimmy with the submissive female nanites. She heard Kimmy's thanks and said, "You are welcome Kimmy."

Kim's eyes flew open and she asked mentally, "You can hear my thoughts?"

"I can hear your transmissions Kimmy. If sent to me," Jane transmitted back. "Join your sisters and brother now. By morning you will be complete."

Jane took Lisa, Rachel and Alice next, in each case they knew what they were walking into and joined the others. Following the order that she had gathered the slaves, Tina was next. "Tina, can you submit totally? Do you really want to? Jane asked flat out.

"Mistress, you know I want and need to be yours in all ways." Tina replied quickly. "But I don't know if I can when it comes to making a choice between you and my country."

"You already know the answer Tina. You warned me against going to England because you knew they would take me away from you and your sisters." Jane replied. "I need you to trust me without measure."

"I do Mistress. In you I have found peace and the painful pleasure you give me." She looked at the others sitting motionless and back up at her Mistress, "You know how to transfer to others and have already finished your own conversion."

"Yes to both dear. But as you see I did not lose my humanity. I want you to join with me please Tina." Jane said tenderly. She paused and then added, "Feed my sweet." Mentally she added, "Submissive female."

Tina looked down at Jane's glistening cunny and bent in to pleasure her Mistress and owner knowing her life would be forever changed.

By the time Jane stopped her Tina was excited instead of scared. She would be able to serve her Mistress fully and properly.

Jane worked through Carla, Margaret, Carol and Sharon. In each case she questioned them before feeding them her submissive female programming nanites. She walked out and looked down at Mary, "Is unit ready to receive programming?"

Mary looked up and her face became blank, "Unit is ready."

Crouching down Jane kissed her and transferred submissive female programming. Breaking off the kiss she said, "Transfer complete."

"Loading program... Program complete Mistress." Mary paused and looked at Jane, "A girl is grateful her Mistress gave her another chance."

"Follow me," Jane replied. Standing she returned to her room and pointed to where the slaves were kneeling. Once Mary joined them she said, "Now we wait." She smiled and transmitted, "If you can hear me, raise your hand." All of their hands rose. "While we can speak that way, I prefer speaking aloud. However, in public if something is family business, preface my name, picture me in your mind and speak mentally. Right Kimmy?"

"I did not need to picture you Mistress. All I did was start with your name... Mistress." Kimmy replied.

"Very well, we will experiment." Jane paused, "Now do you understand why I was not worried about testing the armor on myself?"

"Yes Mistress," came a chorus of replies.

She looked at Tommy and smiled, "I had a Tommy in my first bio class."

"What was he like?"

"She had the most incredible perky b cup breasts I had ever seen. Her nipples always poked out of her tee like she was freezing or something." She paused a moment and then her smile grew into a grin. That wasn't you in drag was it Tommy?"

"No Mistress," Tommy tilted his head, "May a slave try an experiment?"

Jane looked at Tommy, "Going to try?" Jane asked him mentally. Aloud she added, "Of course."

"I need to become who you wish Mistress. Even if it means I become her for you." Tommy replied mentally looking at her. After a second he repeated it after saying Mistress first. Standing Tommy closed his eyes and tried to picture a female version of himself with b cup breasts, and eighteen years old. "Did it work?" he asked. He realized his voice rose an octave and he looked at his finely sculpted hands and long fingernails. "Does this form please you Mistress?" She asked.

Standing Jane inspected Tommy, "Longer hair by six inches. Add pink highlights to hair and put in pigtails, nail polish, lip gloss and eye shadow." She looked at Susan, "Susan? You remember Tommy better, you two went out a few times while I was playing with Tina."

"May I stand to look Mistress?" Susan asked.

"Yes," Jane replied.

Susan stood and walked over to Tommy. She smiled and said, "Other than the lovely cock she looks just like her. Very good sister."

"Unit save female template. Return to male template." Jane commanded.

Returning to the bed Jane sat down and looked at Tommy. "When out in town, you will wear male template. Here, at your home you will return to female template unless commanded."

"As you command," Tommy replied as he knelt. May a girl ask her Mistress a question?"

"The question should be may a boy ask..." Jane replied.

"That is part of the question Mistress. This unit knows Mistress prefers females to males. May a girl imprint submissive female command set and go all the way as female unless in town?" Tommy asked.

"Do you understand what you ask Tommy?" Jane asked.

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"Load submissive female," Jane commanded mentally to her nanites. She went forward and kissed Tommy deeply and flooded the girls mouth with the nanites. Breaking off the kiss, "she commanded, "Load female template... replace male sexual organs with female. Save template."

Sitting down on the bed facing the girls Jane looked them over. She found that waiting unmoving meant nothing to her now. The sun was coming up when she asked, "Are units ready for programming?" One by one the girls noted their readiness. "Each will be rated on a scale of zero to nine with nine being the strongest." She paused a moment, "Latex... nine. Corsets... nine. Bondage... nine. Painful pleasure... nine. Mistress Jane... nine. Nylon spandex... nine. Manga school girl look... nine. High heels... nine. Sisters... nine. Being a good girl... nine. Pink makeup and polish on self... nine. Being programmed by Mistress Jane... nine. Sexual need and excitement... nine." Again Jane paused, "Set all other existing likes and desires to a one unless primary programmer, Mistress Jane, states otherwise. Alice, Rachel, Lisa, set love of flying at seven. End programming."

She waited and then said, "Make no mistake, each of you are my good girls and should be rewarded as such. However, that must wait because I also see several girls who are improperly dressed and not wearing their makeup. Remedy that now." As they hurried out Jane stopped Tommy, "Tommy I want you to return your love of weapons to seven."

"As you command Mistress," she replied before joining her sisters.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!


Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan her best friend

Kimberly a grad student working for Jane

Tina was hotel manager also works for British government

Lisa pilot

Rachel was Jason a transsexual copilot

Alice Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla girl who worked at an S&M club

Carol was John a travel agent

Margret John's girlfriend

Kevin, Jane's lawyer and undercover FBI

Betty his girlfriend

Joanna Margret's little sister

Sharon cop and Jack's gay daughter

Mary Jack's wife

Major Johns aka Little Bear

Tommy gun shop owner