Plain Jane the Chameleon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her excitement peaking, Jane parted her legs as far as could and told me how much she loved my middle finger. "Another. Put in another." I pushed and moved until I sunk the second digit as deep as it would goes.

"Shhhiiiiit. You little bast..."

Her words stopped dead in their tracks when my thumb mashed the hard nub of her clit.

For minutes Jane chewed at my neck while my hands ravaged her pussy and cupped her ass.

Jane gasped when I pulled my digits from her. She knew it wasn't over, but she wasn't in a hurry for me to stop what had been happening. And when I used my hands to pull her pants to her knees, she knew she was about to be on the receiving end of some much wanted, 'reciprocation'.

Spinning and turning her, she was now bending at the waist. As Jane leaned over the railing of her porch, her legs were still restrained by her jeans. The confinement only allowing them to slightly part. But it was enough for what she wanted.

With her ass bare and exposed, I dropped to my knees behind her.

Unlike my first-time tasting Jane, this time was to be different. Before I even tasted her, I knew as much. Her earthy scent filled my nostrils. It wasn't dirty. It just wasn't the same as our first time. Leaning into her sex, I took a taste.

The very first lick caused my lover to scream out. The second swipe of my tongue brought with it a low guttural groan.

My head raced. I tried to recall every single thing that gave Jane pleasure when we were together on Wednesday. My memory flashed back to all the things she responded to, no matter how small the detail.

The long slow swipes of my tongue. The soft bites on her ass. The constant pressure of either my mouth or thumb as it manipulated her clit. Everything was working. Jane's pussy was soaked, and she was purring like a kitten, right up until the point where the purrs turned into the growls of a lioness.

When Jane's explosive orgasm had subsided, I stood up behind her. Like her, I was also naked from the waist down. There would be no recovery time for her. Aligning the tip of my cock with her still pulsing hole, I pushed myself into her depths. Another loud scream literally caused dogs from somewhere off in the darkness, to bark.

Allowing my hands the freedom to trace the curves of her ass and hips, I followed the path up and under the leather jacket and still damp Bowie t-shirt. Soon they were greeted by Jane's naked titties. Again, remembering her instructions, I tweaked and pinched her nipples while trying not to maul the softness of her tits. Recalling what she liked paid dividends. Jane moaned and thrusted herself backward against my pummeling cock.

"Slap it. Slap my butt, Michael. Make me pay for keeping you waiting."

The slapping sounds of my hand hitting the soft cheek of her ass echoed across the orchard. Each smack was followed by a loud moan, and every time Jane moaned, her pussy tightened around my cock.

My one hand squeezed Jane's breasts. My other took turns rubbing, then spanking her ass, and my cock continually pounded at her pussy. She moaned words of encouragement. And then she did another thing that was a first for me. She moved her free hand down from the rail and played with her own clit. To me, it was not only new, but it was also unheard of in my world.

"Gaaaaawwwwwddd."

Releasing her tit, my hands found her hips. I needed something to hold on to as I thrust. My lover had climaxed, and I wanted to follow her lead. And feeling the walls of her pussy as they clenched and caressed my shaft, it didn't take me very long to deposit my load into the safety of her fleshy vault.

Jane had all but collapsed over the edge of the railing. Her body limp from drink and overexertion. My semi hard penis still planted deeply inside of her. With Jane making no attempt to move or request for me to remove my cock from inside of her, I continued slow, long thrusts. Pulling back until her lower lips were kissing the very tip of my manhood, then easing back inside so she hugged my entire length.

Soft coos filled the damp night air, until I wet my thumb and put it over the indent of her puckered brown hole, she didn't complain. Instead, she went silent and pushed back. Jane was actually moving her ass back toward the pressure of my thumb.

As my thumb sank into Jane's asshole, I smiled. It was my first time where any kind of ass play had happened while having sex.

The same hand Jane had used to help her achieve her orgasm was now cupping my balls. If I weren't fully erect already, her touch alone would have brought me back to full mast. And with my thumb in one hole, and my cock in the other, I started to move again.

This time our lovemaking was less feverish. It was slower. Much slower. Yet it was still effective.

Jane lifted a leg to the porch rail. Untying the lace, she kicked and fought to get a boot and one leg of her pants off, but she stayed in the same position where she had started, and so did I. The only change was when she spread her legs further apart and lowered down, so we were in perfect alignment.

"Fuck me, Michael. Show me what you've got."

Taking a chance about what Jane had told me days before, I pulled my thumb from her ass, and my soaked and throbbing cock from her dripping pussy. When I put the head of it against her asshole, she knew I was about to fulfill her request.

"Oh, you dirty little bastard. You're a nasty prick," she said as the tip popped into her butt from behind.

Finding my way in took some time. But with gentle stroke and teamwork, we made it happen.

After a few thrusts, my balls felt the palm of a hand, and the clench of fingers.

"Slowly lover, or I'll crush your Crown Jewels to a pulp."

I wasn't sure if her words to me helped or hurt. But, in the end, she had released my balls and returned her fingers to the wetness of her pussy. She once again brought us both over the edge. The only difference this time was having my cock in her ass.

"Well, that was different. No sense using my perfectly good bed when we can have a screw right out here on the veranda."

My lips found the back of her neck and shoulders. I kissed them softly. It was a feeble way to say thank you.

"You can pull your dick out of my arse any time you see fit." I moved my hips back and watched as inch by inch it slipped out of her. "And don't going planning on having me suck the shitty thing any time soon."

I didn't answer. Nor did I laugh. But I did try in vain to help her pull up her jeans.

In the darkness of a damp and warm Wales night, I had what was to this point, the wildest sexual experience of my life.

"Are you coming in, or do you plan on shagging me and running off?"

"I...I'll come in."

"Good. I need some tea, but I want more whiskey. You."

"I'd go with the whiskey."

"Two good calls in a row. Look at you Michael, getting better every day."

Even in the poor lighting of darkness, I couldn't help noticing the large globs of my cum dripping out of Jane and running down her leg as she bent to untie her other boot. She looked back at me and smiled from over her shoulder while she undressed the rest of the way.

"Well, do you plan on joining me in the bath?"

I nodded.

"Good, pour us a drink and I'll run us a tub."

We lay together in the tub soaking in the warm water without saying a word. Jane sat between my legs, letting me wash her hair and every part of her body I chose to, yet she didn't speak. It was only when the water had cooled to a point where she wanted out did Jane stand and use the towel. When she was done, she handed it to me.

On a night full of firsts, it was only fitting to end it with another. Naked, Jane turned down the bed and motioned me in. She clicked off the light on her nightstand and instantly, we were smothered by the true blackness of the room.

I was about to spend an evening sleeping in the same bed as a woman. An entire night.

The feeling and smell of her soft fragrant body spooning itself against the front of me was incredible. And when Jane pulled my arm over her chest, wrapping herself in my unneeded security, and drifted off in a quiet sleep, it gave me a feeling that would be very hard for me to explain.

*****

Sunday morning's sun lit the room. Jane was still asleep, but I needed to pee.

Somehow during the night, she had tangled herself in both of my arms, and we had slept entwined. Wrapped and locked together. It was nice, but it made it difficult to get out of bed.

"Nooooo..." Jane moaned as I released my hold on her.

Naked in her bathroom, I relieved myself to the sounds of the orchard outside. But those sounds were soon drowned off and replaced with fun whining.

"For the love of God, I'll give a Queen's ransom for a cuppa tea."

I had never made a pot of tea, but I had witnessed it being done thousands of times. So, I put on the water and got everything else ready. Finding a few biscuits, I put them on a tray and waited for the pot to steep.

"My bloody savior."

Her smile was infectious as she watched me pouring her tea.

"Can you stay for a while?"

"As long as you'd like. The Clarke family loves their Sunday church time. It's an off day, so they'll be gone until sunset."

"Perfect, I have plans for you."

"Yeah, well maybe I have plans for you, Sweet Jane."

"Really, it wouldn't have anything to do with my bum now, would it?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it, I'll do whatever you wish."

"I wish? How do you think it feels with your big old thing crammed up my little butt hole?"

"Good? Maybe?"

It was by far the most peculiar Sunday morning breakfast talk I had ever been involved in.

"Sure. Maybe my arse."

Jane screamed when I buried my face between the cheeks of her butt and gently blew out a mouthful of warm air.

"Yeah, your sexy little arse."

"My sore little arse."

Surprisingly, all of our Sunday morning wasn't spent in bed. We both dressed and Jane gave me a tour of the property. It was quite large. Nearly the same number of hectares as Clarke's land. There were plenty of buildings in the distance housing machinery and a barn which appeared to be holding some livestock. But what intrigued me the most was the large house by the barns.

"Who lives there?"

"The Queen."

"For real?"

"No, you daft ninny. My mum. She thinks because her name is Elizabeth, she is the Queen."

Jane's sense of humor continually made me chuckle.

"Does she work the land?"

"Some of it. When my dad passed, her and her lover took over most of the animals and some of the fields. That's when I moved out to the old house. I like it a lot more back there amongst the fruit trees. I find it more private."

"You don't like your mother's new guy?"

"Her new guy? Her 'new guy', isn't a guy. She's a her. And it's not that I don't like her, we just don't get on. It's simply because she wants to run everyone's life, and I won't buy into what she wants."

"It's a great property, you must love being a part of it. Hopefully, it doesn't change."

"It will never change. I own it all. Well, most of it. Everything you see is in my name. I let my mum live here. Then I rent out parcels of land and live off of the income. My father left me enough to survive. Does knowing any of this change anything for you?"

"How could it change?"

"I don't know, sometimes people think differently of me. They think I should 'work the land' all by myself."

"To them, I'd ask if it were any of their business."

"It isn't, but people seem to think it is."

Her hand found mine as we strolled the perimeter of her land. It was surreal to think of the stony, rolling farm as being hers.

"I think the orchard's my favorite piece of your property."

"And why's that?"

"First, I love pears. Second, it's where you live. I haven't seen the inside of the big house, but yours is way cooler."

In the afternoon sunlight, we made love under a pear tree.

Naked, Jane sat on my lap facing me. The rows of lined fruit trees provided just a bit of a view of the ocean. Her beauty and the setting of the landscape that surrounded us, made it a very special moment.

Our lovemaking was a muddy mess, but Jane, like Jane does, put her own twist on it. "Silly boy, why are you worried? Getting dirty only means we get to bathe together again."

*****

On Sunday night after hours of great conversation, I looked like a dog with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, as I did the walk of shame through the orchard.

Night had fallen and I would be needed Monday morning on the farm. So, declining the offer to stay yet another night, I did the responsible thing and headed home.

Both my aunt and uncle were sitting outside. I knew their kids were asleep because they were sharing a cigarette. Both kids knew my uncle smoked, but my aunt liked to keep her bad habits hidden from her children.

My aunt gave me a simple, 'Michael', as a greeting. But her husband was a bit fatherlier.

"Careful lad. When in doubt, try to recall the reason you're spending your summer here in the first place."

"Sorry Uncle Ed. Aunt Marge. I...I just..."

"Stop. Don't apologize for being a man, Michael. You're eighteen son. Eighteen. It's an awkward age. In some countries you can't have a pint, yet you can die defending everything else the government holds dear. While you're here, you can decide what's right and what's wrong for your own self. I'll help if you have questions, but by God, live your life the way you see fit. Just be careful and don't hurt no one, including yourself. Anyone across the pond doesn't need to know what goes on over here."

"Thank you."

After a brief pause, he smiled at me as he took a long pull on his cigarette and asked, "Did you get in a fight with a nursing calf boy?"

"No. Why would you think I did?"

"Not sure, but it could be the bruises on your neck. Looks like something was sucking on it for a while. Thought maybe the poor young calf thought your neck was its mum's titty."

Both Edward and Marge had a laugh at my expense.

"Go on now. Big day tomorrow, and you probably haven't slept a wink in two days. And drink some water. It helps you re-hydrate."

Both my aunt and uncle laughed as I headed to the house.

*****

Things changed after the "adult" talk on my uncle's front porch.

Afterwards I would see Jane twice a week, staying over the nights I did, and I would spend every Friday and Saturday with her. Always spending our nights together in her bed. And every single time we were together, we made love, and every time we did, it was different. Different positions. She would wear different costumes and panties. Different tempos. You name it and we were willing to try it.

My Plain Jane was a true sexual chameleon. Her mood, her conversations and sexual appetite changed like the color of her hair and the style of her clothes. When she dressed like Madonna, it was carefree and fun. When she wore her hair up in a bun, in its natural color, she was loving, reserved and nurturing. On those nights or days, missionary was usually the position of choice. But on the weekends, especially the nights we went out, and Jane was all "punked" up, the sex was wild. Like the weekend before, nothing was off limits. And it was on our fourth weekend of staying together when I learned that when Jane said, 'nothing', she absolutely meant, 'nothing'.

*****

It was maybe my sixth or seventh time at the dance house. It wasn't a club, just a house where people danced and bought drinks. It sounded like a club, and it seemed like a club, but no one bothered to tell the owners. Anyway, Jane was a sweaty mess halfway through the night. I took a break from the action and leaned against the brick wall watching her and a friend dance. Many of the guys in attendance approached them. They were like any guy at any dance, they wanted to hook up with a girl. Jane smiled at some and scowled at others. For some reason, just seeing her talking to the other guys made me jealous.

When the song ended, both girls headed to the makeshift bar, did a pair of whiskey shots apiece, and returned with a pint of beer each.

"What's your problem then? Standing in the corner pouting to yourself.""

Jane was looking at me with traces of beer foam coating her upper lip.

"Nothing."

"Oh, you hear that, Mary? Nothing he says. His 'nothin' looks like something might be up his ass."

It wasn't a conversation I wanted to have in front of her friend, but I was backed into a corner.

"Tell us why you're pouting Michael."

"I don't like you talking to all those guys."

"Talking? You baby. I can't stop them from trying to talk to me. But remember something, and it's, the most important fact, I'm here with you."

"How many of these guys have you slept with?"

"Before or after you graced Wales with your royal presence?" Her voice turning to anger.

"Before."

"A few of them."

"Since?"

"None of them. You see Michael, I like to have sex, but I'm not a slut. So, lad, whether you believe it or not, that makes you the current Lucky Dog."

Somehow, at that moment, I didn't feel very lucky. A dog, yes. But not a lucky one at all.

Jane and Many danced a couple more tunes, but spent most of the time talking, without including me. When she returned to the table, she drank her beer but was very agitated. Mostly with me I guessed. Her foot moved to no particular beat. It moved like it was about to kick me in the shin. Draining the last of her drink, she slammed the empty glass down with a bang.

"Mary, seems I have to take the pouty little child home and tuck the little fucker into bed, you comin?"

"I'll meet you there, Love."

Our silent drive home was better than getting into an argument. Jane had had a few drinks. I hadn't had anything other than pop. So, driving wasn't an issue, not that we'd ever seen a cop on any of the farm roads we drove.

Pulling up to the tucked away pop can, I left the motor running.

"What, you put up a fuss about me talking to 'guys', we leave, and now you're not planning on getting out of the car? Are you six-years old for Christ's sake?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I want you to stop acting like a child, Michael. I've fucked other men. You've fucked another woman. It's life and we both know it. If you can't live with it, leave. If you can get over the fact, we're human, and get over yourself, come inside. You might learn a thing or two about life tonight."

Like a puppy, I followed her through the rows of pear trees.

The thing I first noticed was that the lights on the porch, and a few inside of the house were on. They weren't on when we left.

"Who's here?"

"I would suppose it would be Mary."

"How did she beat us here?"

"She didn't come walkin through the orchard now, did she?"

You could barely hear the water running over the sounds of the Talking Heads coming off the turntable. Mary was nowhere in sight, but most of her dance costume had been flung over the side of Jane's sofa.

"What took you lot so long," Mary said, stepping out of the bathroom.

Mary was very close to being five foot tall and being so, made her six inches shorter than Jane and about fourteen inches shorter than me. But what she lacked in height, she made up for in every other department.

I wouldn't call her fat, but she was pleasantly plump. A bit of a round belly, a big round butt, and a pair of big, puffy boobs which sagged and hung down due to their weight. But standing naked in front of both of us, her pretty face gave off a positive smile and vibe of someone who was very confident in their own skin.

"Janey, you want some powders or salts in the tub?" Mary asked.

"You pick. We'll be in shortly."

"Jane, what do you mean, 'we'll be in shortly'?" I asked.

"I mean, you and me. We are going to strip off our sweaty things and get in a nice warm tub with Mary."