Plain Jane the Chameleon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is...is this something you do often?"

"No. And it will be a first with you, so shut your trap and get naked."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's another chapter in the book of learning I'm teaching you from."

"We...you don't have to do this for me. I'm...I'm mmmmore than happy with, you."

"Glad to hear. Now let's not keep Mary waiting."

Jane made no attempts to calm me, nor did she show any signs of shyness as she pulled off her things and walked toward the bath.

Pillowy mounds of bubbles filled the tub. Candles were lit everywhere, and a pile of towels waited for later duties on a century old milking stool. Either these girls had done this before, or they had talked it over on how to organize the event.

As she lifted her leg and stepped into the tub, I got a glimpse of her pussy and saw how wet Jane actually was. It was proving her arousal, as if seeing her rock-hard nipples wasn't enough of a telltale sign.

Sitting on the edge of the tub, Jane pressed her back against the wall and started the party. She looked odd. A head full of jet-black hair staring at Mary, and the tuffs of dirty blond pubes hiding the treasures of her spread open pussy.

"Give us a lick Mary."

"Really? I washed mine, didn't I?"

"Yeah, well I don't plan on licking yours, do I?"

A muffled, 'I suppose not', came out of her mouth as she leaned forward, put her hands on Jane's hips, and pushed her face into Jane's waiting pussy.

"You know love, you only washed it, so he'll give you a lick later anyway, didn't you?"

Mary moaned her response into Jane's pussy.

Standing with my back to the door frame, I watched another woman doing the same thing to my girlfriend's pussy as I had done just the night before. As exciting as it was, it was hard to watch. If I was concerned about strange guys 'talking' to Jane, what should I think about this?

Jane's hips rocked slightly. Her hands held Mary's hair. She wasn't pulling her closer, she was just holding her head. Mary on the other hand, seemed to be thrashing about. Using not only her tongue, but her entire face to try and take her friend over the edge.

Holding out her hand to me, I accepted it, and Jane pulled me down, and into the tub with her. Her lips and tongue found mine. We separated only long enough for her to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry, she's not nearly as good at it as you are. Now play with my nipples the way you know I like."

Her tongue swiped my lips the same way Mary's tongue was swiping her pussy. It was my green light to move down and nibble every inch of her firm titties.

Adding a second mouth to the attack on Jane was all it took. When her body started to quake, she lifted one of her legs to the brim of the tub, giving Mary complete access. Roughly, she pulled me by the hair so I couldn't possibly disengage my lips from her sensitive nipple and areola. Her bucking continued until she came down from her high.

Mary sat back and gasped, her face shiny with a layer of Jane's slimy glaze coating it. I was instantly jealous when Jane leaned in and gave her latest lover a kiss.

"Are you ready give Michael a little suck dear?"

"Does he plan on washing his pecker, or am I to suck the sweaty thing, the way I sucked your sweaty twat?"

"The sweat only adds manliness to the experience baby."

"Then you suck it, Jane. Suck all the 'manliness' off it for me."

"I have, and I like it. Now get to it, so we can move on to the main event.

Mary's eyes darted back and forth between my cock and my face. She wasn't sure what to do. I could tell she wanted to suck me, but there was something holding her back.

"Janey, it seems awfully large to me."

"Only take what you can, love. He'll enjoy what you do either way."

I chuckled to myself at what Mary said about me washing first. When she pulled me into her mouth, the first thing she did was use her tongue to clean my cock head and foreskin. She rotated, swished and swallowed her spit, my sweat, and any of the precum I was leaking. No real concern with cleanliness at all.

Using no hands, Mary's head bobbed the length of my shaft. She sucked and spit enough to keep me soaked. And from the corner of my eye, I watched Jane watching the entire event. Her head was tilted back, and her hands were nowhere in sight.

"Where are your hands baby?" I asked.

"Playing with my pussy," she told me without hesitation. "It turns me on seeing Mary suck you."

"Seems like you're enjoying yourself?"

She nodded and gave out a soft moan.

Mary worked hard to make me cum. She did everything needed and when she achieved her goal, and I announced I was about to cum, the face covering my cock pulled back.

"Don't you dare waste it. You eat it. Eat it all."

The water rippled as Jane increased the speed of her hand movements. Me telling her friend to swallow my load must have turned her on even more.

With Mary's face safely back in the spot it needed to be, she sucked me deep. Moving my hands back to her head, I held her tightly by the ears, pushed the rest of my cock into her throat, and let fly with my first load of the night.

A gag, followed by a swallow, a teary-eyed Mary looked at me and smiled. Then she looked at Jane to complain.

"Your boyfriend isn't very nice, Jane. He forced me to swallow his man spunk."

"And you loved every drop of it bitch. Get in the tub Michael, so we can wash your nasty old thing up and move this party to the bedroom."

My body was the meat between the bread of two girls. They giggled and washed me. Their hands and fingers soaped and cleaned every crack and crevice, and when they were done, they took turns drying me. The pair each had a towel and used them to carefully remove water from my skin, especially the skin they wanted to play with.

Playfully, Jane twisted and flopped backwards onto her bed. When she was comfortable, she commenced giving orders.

"Mary, get on top of me so I can suck your titties. Michael, get a condom and put it in her from behind, like a good doggy would."

"Condom? You didn't make him wear one when you made me blow him, did yeah?" Mary asked.

"I didn't. But him doing what he's about to do, is slightly different, isn't it? Who knows Mare, I let my boyfriend fuck you doggy style without a condom, and you could be running around the countryside next year with a litter of puppies."

"True," Mary said as she looked over her shoulder at me and watched as I rolled the condom down the length of my shaft. "Wouldn't it cause a commotion though?"

With Mary's hands firmly planted on the soft mattress, I knew it was Jane who had taken ahold of my cock and was guiding it toward Mary's hole.

She held it firmly and used the tip to rub the outer rim and lips of her friend's pussy. Moving it around, and up and down. Teasing and tormenting her friend's fleshy pussy in the process.

"Just put in in me."

"Oh, so now you're ready, Mare?"

"I hope so."

"Don't worry, Hon. I promise not to let him hurt you with it. Not much, anyway."

Mary's head tilted skyward as my cock filled her sopping pussy while her friend sucked at her nipples and fingered her clit.

"Jeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuusssss."

Apparently, Mary approved.

"Pull her hair a little, Michael. Remember, she's a dog in heat, and she likes it rough."

Doing as told, I grabbed a handful of Mary's messy hair and pulled her head back toward me. In her excitement, Mary buckled and almost pulled my cock out and she collapsed on her friend laying below.

"Jesus, Jane. The pair of you are killing me. Tell him to fuck me. Tell him what I need."

"You heard the lady, love. Fuck her so hard, she shits the bed."

It wasn't a picture I was interested in seeing, but I did grab Mary's full hips and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

In this position, I would like to say I lasted a long time, but I didn't.

Feeling Jane's fingers rubbing and touching my condom covered cock as she played with Mary's pussy and watching her kiss another girl and suck the girl's fat nipples turned me on enough to put me on the launching pad early. It was too much for me and it started the countdown well before I planned for it to happen.

TEN.

"Shit, Jane. It feels so good. Bite my titties. While your boyfriend fucks me."

NINE

"Faster you little bastard."

EIGHT

"Michael, be a love and stick your thumb up this bitch's arsehole."

SEVEN

"Don't you fucking dare." But, it was too late. "Oh, fuuuuuuccccckkkkk."

SIX

"Gawwwwd. It's in my ass. He's filled both my holes."

FIVE.

My grip on Mary's hips tightened. My hands were full of her soft flesh as I thrust into her warm, wet, sloppy cunt.

FOUR

"So big. So deep. So good."

THREE

"You like it, Mare? You like having my boyfriend give you a proper screw?"

TWO

I looked at Jane's beautifully contorted face. Her long hair was splayed on the pillow. Her eyes were squinted, her left hand was working Mary's twat, and her right hand was working on her own. She was very close to the end also.

ONE

"OH, shit. Cum...I'm cummmmmmmming." Mary screamed louder than I would have ever imagined.

LIFTOFF

We have liftoff. I blasted my load into the tip of the latex raincoat I was wearing. Mary's entire body quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm, and Jane's hand shook to a stop. Together, our trio had climaxed. Bringing a short intermission to our night.

"Would anyone like something to drink?" I asked like having sex with my girlfriend's best friend happened every other weekend.

"I would love one, Michael. Be a dear and pour Mary and me a pint."

Dropping the filled condom in the trash, I gave myself a wipe and headed to the fridge. I found three beers and three glasses. I smiled to myself walking back to the bedroom. No one. Not a single person in my life back home would believe me if I told them what had happened that night.

Finding the girls tangled together on the bed with Mary's hand buried in Jane's pussy, I knocked on the wood door casing to let them know I was back.

"Awe, look who it is. The naked barkeep," Mary quipped.

We shared the bed and sipped our beers. Jane took turns kissing her two bedmates. Letting her hands fondle my cock and balls, then occasionally she would move it to the pussy on her left. She kept it up until the last drop of beer had been downed.

"Well, kids. It's getting late, and I'm the only one in this bed who hasn't had a proper fucking. So, Michael, be a darling and lay down. Mary, I'm going to straddle his big hard cock backwards. And you my love, are going to get between our legs."

Mary looked at Jane with a confused look.

"I want you to lick this shaft and my clit at the same time. I'll lean back. Michael will be the only one moving, so it won't be very hard for you to do."

And it wasn't.

Jane sank herself down over me and lifted her ass just enough. She stayed put, but I jumped when Mary's tongue gave us our first upward lick.

"That's a good lass. Give us a good lickin."

"I thought you said Michael would be giving me a lick too?"

"I did, but I changed my mind. Now stop your whining and get to it."

This was obviously not the weekday Jane talking. No, she was in the full-blown weekend girl mode.

Jane's arms found a spot on the bed to help hold herself up. Doing so gave me free range over her body. There was no need to concern myself with the lower region. My cock was home. It was busy doing what it loved, with the person it loved. Now was the time to be adventurous.

I cupped both of her sweet ass cheeks and squeezed. Playing with them for only seconds, I moved my hands over her flat belly, up her sides to her rib cage, then moved them forward. Finally, I cupped and held her fantastic breasts, squeezing lightly until she moaned, then pinching her nipples, until she squealed.

"You like that baby? You like when I play with your boobies?"

Jane's head nodded in silence.

It seemed to me our intercourse was moving faster than Mary's licking. Jane and I moved at twice the speed as Mary licked, but it didn't matter. Not one bit. And when I felt something wet and hot on my toe and foot, I knew why.

Mary was all alone. She was providing a service, and for the first time tonight she wasn't getting anything back. So, she moved her hips and spread her legs. Soon she was grinding her pussy over my foot and big toe.

For the next few minutes, this is what we did. No talking. No whispering. Just grunts, groans and the sounds of wet sex.

It was good. It was actually way better than good. But it needed something to take it over the edge.

Starting with Mary, I moved my toe, so it pointed upward, giving Mary something to impale herself on. Then, I worked on Jane. I wanted to play with her butt. There wasn't enough room for my thumb like when Mary was in doggy. With Jane leaning back while she bounced on my cock, I lacked space. So, I did the next best thing. Wetting my middle finger with spit, I placed it in between her lower cheeks and slid it until I could feel the crinkle of Jane's asshole.

"Her, 'nooooo', was too late. My finger buried itself to the hilt. With one hand pinching her hard nipple. My cock in her pussy. My finger up her ass. And Mary licking at her clit. Jane's chances of hanging on too much longer, vanished.

"Oh...you shit. You better fill me with cum very soon, or I'll...Mary, keep doing...what your..."

Mary had clamped her lips over Jane's clit and pushed her own twat down so hard on my big toe, it felt like it was in her.

Now it was up to me. Both my cock and finger worked like pistons in her deepest my most private parts. Pushing, moving, fucking. When Jane screamed out that she was cumming, I didn't even bother to tell her that I was right behind her.

Still attached, Jane collapsed backward. Her head resting on my chin. Her back pressed to my chest. Both my cock and my finger still buried inside her.

"Mary, do us a favor. If wee Michael here doesn't pull his finger out my ass right now, be a darling and bite his cock and balls off for us. When you're done, hand them to me, and I'll shove them up his pooper, and show him what it feels like."

Teeth on me, Mary giggled and nibbled at my softening shaft but did no damage. In fact, I think Mary was more interested in licking and sucking the juices flowing out of Jane's wetness, than harming me.

Exhausted, we laid back and stared at the ceiling. From my side, I heard whispers in the night. The only words I heard clearly were, 'you promised me'.

"Michael, would you do us a favor and show Mary here how magical that tongue of yours can be. Please."

"If you want me to."

"I'd enjoyed it if you did."

"Not nearly as much as I will," chimed in a waiting Mary.

Mary's pussy was wet and tangy. She was more than ready for any tongue. Jane's or mine. And she acted in exactly the manner Jane, and I assumed she would. Her hand got tangled in my hair. She pulled my face tight against her cunt, and she screamed minutes after I started. It was over very quickly, but Mary goy what she needed and what she wanted. But then again, so did I.

It was Mary's turn to fetch beers. We once again shared the beverages in Jane's bed, but now with the excitement over, Jane seemed indifferent. And as soon as she saw Mary swallow the last bit, she pounced.

"Time to go, love. Don't want you overstaying your welcome now. Do we?"

Mary's surprise departure sent me for a loop. One minute she's giving Jane and I oral. The next, she's bouncing on my dick in my girlfriend's bed. Then out of the blue, she was dressed, and Jane was pushing her out the door. When Mary complained about being given the bum's rush, I was sure Jane would start swatting her on the ass with the old broom, like she did to get the dogs off the front porch.

Joining me in bed, Jane oozed sexuality as she crawled on her hands and knees to me. With overexaggerated movements, she came to rest curled up next to me.

"How was she?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...how was she? Did she make you cum?"

"Twice. You watched her do it."

"And?"

"And what, Jane? Please explain to me why we did this tonight. Was it for my benefit or yours? Mary's your friend, but you weren't very nice to her."

"Very nice? Let me tell you why I did this. It for you more than me. And it was poor Mary, more than you. She's wanted you since the first night we danced. So, I'll ask you again, did you enjoy it?'

My mind had an idea where the conversation was headed. I didn't think Jane was the jealous type. I mean she was the one who set the night up, but for some reason, I felt like I had to give her the right answers.

"Of course, I enjoyed it. I never dreamed in a million years something like this would ever happen to me. I mean watching her do what she did to you. Then having her do it to me. It was over the top. And then you made her do what you did. You know, where she licked us both. It was too much. But I only enjoyed it because you were here and shared it with me."

"Did you like fucking her?"

"I'm a guy. Yeah, I liked it. Not even close to as much as I do when I'm with you. I mean you're a hundred times better than Mary, but I liked it."

"Good. Remember it. Only I can satisfy you the way you like. The way you've come to expect."

I should have let it end there, but I couldn't.

"Jane, I never want to share you with anyone, never again, man or woman."

"Fine, but it was a vital lesson, and you needed to experience it once."

*****

By the time I woke on late Sunday morning, weekend Jane had disappeared. Her hair had been washed and rinsed enough times so only hint traces of black remained. Gone also were the tough punk chick clothes. Back were the soft dresses that made her look like she was years younger.

"Hello sleepy head. Did you get some rest." I nodded. "Good. Have a shower. I'll make some tea and meet you on the porch."

Halfway through my second cup of tea and some fresh scones Jane had got from God knows where, she stood and lifted her skirt. There were no panties beneath it. Doing what she loved to do, Jane put a knee on either side of my hips, fished my dick from inside of my pants. She stroked me until I hardened enough for her liking and lowered herself onto my waiting cock.

"Why did you change your hair back already?" I asked as her hips moved above me.

"I have an appointment in the city."

"What kind of..."

"Shhhhh, baby. Just sit still."

Once again, gone was the wild weekend girl. Back was the caring, loving, soft woman. The woman who was far gentler than her alter ego.

When I say we made love twice more on Sunday, I mean we actually made love. It was slow, soft and loving. And every single time we finished; we would lay together in a caring embrace.

Helping with dinner, I peeled the vegetables for a stew and Jane did the rest. After our late meal, we ran a bath and soaked silently in the water, until it was too chilly to enjoy.

That night was the best sleep I can recall ever having.

*****

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in then,"my uncle called out as I parked the car in a shed early Monday morning. I could only smile as I stripped off my good shirt and jeans and put on a t-shirt, coveralls and my work boots.

"I wish I had your stamina lad. Or maybe Margie wishes I did. Either way, I'm feelin older just thinkin about the mischief you're getting up to."

"No mischief. Just helping her on the farm."

"Helpin on the farm are yah. What would you be doing, a little bit of ploughing."

Edward couldn't contain his own laughter.

"Hah. Ploughin. You get that one, don't you Mikey? Ploughin. Shit. That's a good one."

*****

It wasn't until Thursday when I saw Jane again. She told me she would be in London for a few days and to not drop by until I heard from her.