All Comments on 'Plan B'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
desecrationdesecrationabout 2 months ago

Seems an entirely reasonable response. However, something went wrong with Cathy. It's like being struck by a congenital disease. Something ain't right in her head.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Yeah... uh... no one ever would spank their wife for misbehaving. That's so... uh.... wrong, or something. (tries to look innocent).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They took their sweet time at two months post first discovery. Of course most siblings will not tell the in-law spouse, as blood is thicker than water. They may argue and fight withe sibling or try to talk them out of it, but rare they will break the news to the cheating sibling's spouse. Not sure why the mother wasn't dragged in earlier. She was awesome though the corporal punishment via a belt would not work like that in real life and would not serve as a deus ex machina. And Bob is clueless of her cheating. The family decided for him. Hmm. She was just about to bang the guy in a hotel room. Moreover her attitude to her siblings and her mother about what she was entitled to was surreal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This would be great except the men should have visited the guy that was seducing Cathy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was cheating. As soon as anyone does something with another person that they wouldn't do in front of their partner then they are on the path of betrayal. It's just degrees of bad behaviour after that. In law it's a crime to attempt to be a criminal eg attempting a bank robbery still means your a criminal. The sane principle applies. Kissing someone, secret lunches, talking about having sex all show intent. Was the intervention right? Yes hell yes. She was spanked and humiliated by her family to protect her and her husband and their children from the consequences of her stupidity. Is it a crime? Yes of course its assault. However letting her destroy other people's lives isn't acceptable either. For those who objected to this please consider the following scenario. The family does nothing and Cathy carries on and fucks the slimeball. They get found out by the wife of slimeball. Bob is devastated. His kids are distraught. They all end up in therapy trying to deal with her betrayal. Bob finds out his family knew and did nothing. He know feels even more betrayed and feels he has no support network. He can't cope and takes his own life after losing custody and his home to Cathy the betrayer. His children now have to deal with the loss of their father and that their mums actions caused it. The family have to deal with their guilt over what happened and what they didn't do. Some of their marriages are in trouble because some wanted to confront Cathy and some didn't. The once close family are now dysfunctional all because one woman felt old and twisted her fear into justifying she was entitled to sex with another man. What I've described isn't something that couldn't happen. It unfortunately will have with some families. So tell me that all the above is justified because to spank Cathy was so wrong after trying talking to her first. Go on tell me that what they did was a bad thing.......... Great story with lots of thought provoking sections. Should Bob be told? Should Cathy confess? Should the family intervene? The spanking. Consequences of actions. Etc. This is really an excellent story. One if your very best. BardnotBard

TheMTOneTheMTOne5 months ago

To anon: "Why do authors on this site always try to excuse what they know to be nonsense that is going to get readers' backs up by saying 'It's just a story, just a work of fiction?'" Maybe because everything fictional is just that. Fiction, as in false, as in made up. Jesus, get a grip on yourself. If you are having a hard time telling reality from fiction, you should see a doctor or someone about that, because it is a problem.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

meh... she was probably into the corporal punishment. ha ha

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Good story with a caring family that loved enough to try and work things out. Not sure if a "Plan B" would work in todays families because most now days don't have that kind of bond anymore. Reading the comments was almost as entertaining as the story, boy what a hornets nest, lol. Maybe not a five star story for most readers, but it's still worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do authors on this site always try to excuse what they know to be nonsense that is going to get readers' backs up by saying 'It's just a story, just a work of fiction?'

I'm not even going to dignify the corporal punishment scene by commenting on it but one observation I came away with was that this, like so many other stories leans heavily on the idiotic, age old idea that unless and until sexual intercourse takes place it's not cheating, as demonstrated by the vacuous conversation between the MC and his wife after the first time he saw his sister with her boyfriend.

Maybe JW should have stuck with his original premise.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Are you spying on me? Are you squeaky clean? Do you pass the husband test all the time?" - She seems awfully defensive for someone who claims to be innocent.

\

"She said she already had a date with her girlfriend to go shopping next week and she couldn't break it." - You can't break a SHOPPING date?!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Reading again. Let’s hope the spanking is effective and lasting. I would like to read the story about the vengeful brothers. The suit needs to get rumpled.

miket0422miket04228 months ago

Cathy had been spotted around town with the same guy for two months before the intervention and she hadn't actually had sex with him yet?

Otherwise a good story.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

As an addendum, I know it’s just fiction but it still has to be believable. Getting away with a premeditated violent swarm attack like that where the victim lives? That’s very unlikely, the damage done to her buttocks p, back and legs would be visible for days even weeks. Not to mention the emotional damage that now lies between them all.

Just not a believable story at the end. 2 stars

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Very different ending than I would have envisioned. "During the horrific assault from her family Carol scratched and bit every fleshy surface she could reach. After they released her she rushed from the house and called the police reporting the crime.

Later Bob and the brothers returned home to an empty house that smelled like baked goods, it would be several hours later that the ladies would get their "one phone call".

Cathy ended up in therapy to help cope with the abuse from her family. Her mariage did not survive. She got the kids and most of the martial assets and moved away to another state The judge didn't want the kids exposed to people capable of such abuse. She never remarried being unable to trust another human again.

The sisters and mother did 3-5 in a medium security facilty, where they learned a whole new way to express "Sisterly Love"

I'm not a writer, and as you can see I can't even pretend to be one. Still an actual writer could take the Breakfast Club Close I just did and come up with a more realistic ending.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson9 months ago

I think the moral of this story is that I'm glad I'm an only child. Cheaters are seriously fucked up and so are families.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, I just worry about Bob. Wouldn't he get the sense that things are awkward and conversations are stilted when he's around? This is a betrayal by his whole family of him in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poor BoB beinng stuck with her. He was being made a fool by the whole family.

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

Hard to believe Bob would never find out. The whole family was lying to him by omission. He deserved to know how his wife was behaving and how the whole family felt about it. The day he learns he was never told by anyone in his family is a bad day for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unique, a must read for those with a romantic heart that believe in true love.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too forgiving.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 1 year ago

5 star story well written but the suit received no punishment from the brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid. Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They never realized that Cathy is a submissive pain slut. Her "therapist" was in reality a dominatrix who guided Cathy's transformation into the well satisfied, bisexual slave she is today.

Cwsmooth2000Cwsmooth2000over 1 year ago

W hat a beautiful loving story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well..... better the one "Plan B" than the other Plan B. Although, I literally cannot imagine such infantilization of another adult absent some fetish. But still, a highly original story. If I had to be picky, I would doubt she would be able to hide such gluteal trauma unless the husband was a really, really clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the skanks infidelity was covered by her 'loving' family and Bob is the cuckold!!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

Loved it. A loving family that did what needed to be done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original and interesting story. I liked Plan B.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done and unique.

I'm in the process of writing my first and roughly, very roughly, similar lines where two female, retired, soldiers, intervene to protect their "Brother", an officer whose team saved both their lives 5 years earlier.

It's told from their point of view. Both were betrayed by their spouses. Both are very angry and hold closely reigned homicidal rage toward cheaters. It's not for the faint of heart. No guns or death in the civilian scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some times corporal punishment might work, but in some cases it drives the person in the opposite direction and you get REALLY bad people as a result. People that lie, cheat, steal and sometimes kill others. It has the exact opposite result. Everybodies different. The end result can be too. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but the suit deserved some payback for attacking the family. That would have made it a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

quite a different concept. Well written and a 5 star story, Thanks for all your work.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, you don’t read many of these stories where all the named characters have so much love for each other. A great loving family who looks out for each other. There was a lot of hurt and forgiveness, there was no need to hurt Bob, as all was taken care of.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Usually, I am a BTB type of person, but it seems she never took the next "step" to hell. So, Plan "B" sounded about right. Had to laugh.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Bob should have been told. What right do they have to withhold information that maybe would make him watch her more carefully. Just another close family circling the wagons.

wolftrapwolftrapover 2 years ago

I don't know how I missed this, but it was a nice little story.

It was a 5 from me, but your comment:

I tried writing that, but it turned into a major crime spree that was too ridiculous to finish.

... was too good to leave alone. I asked a friend to vote another 5. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Corporal punishment wouldn't likely change her mind; she would likely be even more adamant about her needs. "A woman convinced against her will is of the same opinion still. (paraphrased from Dale Carnegie.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this story before. It was good then, as it is now. If one thinks about it, you see it as A love story. A family that loves, and lives that love. Thank you author for reminding us of how it can be. LP

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

A very good story about a loving family looking out for there own selves. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If we brought back corporal punishment for first offenses, there would be fewer criminals in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Corporal punishment is what is needed these days. Too many criminals just smirk at the judge after being sentenced to some years in prison. They wouldn’t be smirking if they knew everyday they would receive ten whiplashes!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Keep chewing used condoms nixrox you pathetic wretch.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This is the most compassionate to the cheating women. People get confused, and naturally scheme. Some are born bad, some just go down bad paths. Most will do it again, but an intervention... well, we all need to be spanked sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then Cathy, determined as ever, called the police. Mom was arrested along with the other women. Assault, battery, sexual assault and illegal restraining charges were filed. The women were looking at jail time and Cathy fucked her lover regardless of the intervention. They told Bob and he divorced her. The end.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - this is one really sick story. I won't be reading any more stories by this disgusting author.

Violence of any sort is never acceptable (especially corporal punishment), when applied by and to someone you are supposed to love.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

"Yeah, even a loser like me gets to have a family, Haley."

He should have said "Yeah, even a loser like me gets to have a family who loves me, Haley."

And when she said she realized what he was up against *while* she was saying her vows...?

That would have been more believable if she'd paused her vows long enough to run back to her father and tell him *then*...

By not doing that she really just emphasized that her father rated below both her groom and any embarrassment she might have caused her mother and stepfather.

So, yeah, she felt bad but not as bad as she should have felt considering what she *knew* she put her father through.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

I really felt the emotion is this one

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A very good story. Maybe all wives/husbands need a good slap on the ass. AAA+++

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Excellent plot twist!!!! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Trivial and juvenile nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Different and very good. The good women will keep her straight.

The men should kick the other guys ass.

SAV12SAV12about 3 years ago

4.5****, BUT I GAVE A 5***** FOR ORIGINALITY. IT WAS FUN TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"The women spent the day in conversation that was at first quiet and reflective, each woman describing moments in their own lives that they deeply regretted. It was a time of confession and repentance."

So, what exactly did all the other women, including Mom, do that they "deeply" regretted doing in the first place? Could this perhaps be the case of the reformed cheaters in the family holding a spanking intervention to try and reform the newest cheater in the family?

Hmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

They just delayed it a bit but the marriage is about done.

She will cheat just being more careful.

To many know and when husband finds out he will hate them all.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
So, everyone in the family knows what just plain Bob doesn’t, . . .

. . . that he’s a cuckold.

The family is written as super solid and tightly knit, but it’s inevitable: Bob will be treated differently. The wives will all be more sympathetic and the husbands, well, who knows, but they’ll all know that he wasn’t able to keep his wife at home.

Three years down the road, Bob and Kathy will have a kid, and the family will all nod to themselves and decide, it’s DNA test time.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
lujon2019 part right part wrong

He's right there are a lot of several weeks later. I don't think it was a year or two but a story is like a dream it may seam to last a long time when you dream it but in reality it is really only seconds long. I agree with the author Plan B is better than a lot of broken knees. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written! But, today women for the vast majority have turned away from wise advice of the pass and embrace the female herd view point of today. I believe women do not realize that they are the best in society or sadly the worst. In the last election 59% of the women of this country voted for an old fool that cannot put two sentences together, compare to another man with real results. Like like the Roman Empire which lasted longer than any other it fell due to moral rot from within. Woman are the heart and soul of any country. Pray for mercy boys or we will suffer the price to be paid for foolish behavior of our woman. By the way men are you examples of a good father and husband like Bob?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

read it again, and the authors comment

what still stands out to me is how many times the phrase "several weeks later" was used sequentially

add them up and the whore was cheating on her husband for over a year, possibly a year and a half, remotely closing in on two years

are we really to believe in all that time they never did anything more than hold hands and kiss?

the whole family are duplicitous back stabbing cunts, conspirators after and during the fact

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Very good story....

O.K., I have 5 kids, 4 daughters and a son, the son being youngest. We never spanked or struck any of them after they hit the age of 7. By that time., the "look" was enough to get behavior back in line. My wife and I always threatened, if we had to, different repercussions. We always felt being parents was like being superpowers in the real world. You can threaten 2nd world, and 3rd world nations with all kinds of consequences. You don't have to use violence, or go nuclear on them, but the threat is always there. 5 kids, three sons-in-law, and a daughter -in-law. 10 grandchildren. 49 years of marriage. Is anything perfect? No, but if you don't have kids, and aren't in it for the long haul, you don't know. The Bear approves. Beats the alternative.

The BEAR

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Obviously, violence solves everything in America!

It teaches the targets that beating on people is OK with you.

You CAN raise children without actively striking them. Books like Thomas Phelan's 1-2-3 Magic series show how, and they worked for our 1%er ADHD son.

CONSEQUENCES must be Important and Swift and Relevant but violence is not required.

I will certainly admit that if you impose NO discipline, the results are bad. Life will always impose consequences, and children have to learn that.

Remember your response the first time you saw "The beatings will continue until morale improves. The Management " ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She got what a cheater deserved!

It’s too bad all the other cheating wives don’t get the same treatment. It would prevent a lot of divorces! Spare the rod, spoil the child!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
I'd divorce her anyway

it always takes some one else to stop you from cheating then you don't need to be married.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again, and again amazed at the way this author used words to bring me into the dtory. I felt that belt in my mind. Maybe parents shouldn't have stopped the use of real discipline in their children. Look at our streets everydsy, where spoiled children run wild without consequences.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Wife test?" I always thought it was the "husband test" - Would you do what you're doing in front of your husband?

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

My siblings

Are much older than me. Mother used a switch as her weapon of choice. She whipped my brother when he was seventeen. Big deal you say. He was a Marine in the Korean War when he was seventeen.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish,she sees the suit for months on end and all they do is kiss, no way.No man is going to wait months to bed her,he will move on after a few weeks without success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know how to spell BULLSHIT.

She's leaving work daily for lunch with this guy and hasn't fucked him YET? ..... She's been fucking his ass off for WEEKS.... probably already getting it before she was seen the first time. .... You wonder how I know this? I fucked HUNDREDS of wives just like her and they were hot to find out what it was like to have 8" buried in their pussies instead of 5 or 6.

Now... where's this bridge located that you can get me a great deal on?

two ⭐⭐s..... That's what this one was worth.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Huh. That was worse than a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO AFTER A GREAT DAY IN THE PARK.........

They get home and Bob calls the family together and announces that he just wanted one last good day with the family he's going to love for life but he won't stand being married to a cheating slut. He then calls the process server to come in deliver divorce papers which include pictures of her violating the "good wife" rules. He then leaves, going home to pick up his pre packed suitcases.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I deserve this." - No you don't, certainly not more than your husband deserves a faithful wife.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Interesting story, but I can't see a grown woman changing her behavior, mindset, desires and willingness to cheat from a spanking. Plus the whole "what Bob doesn't know" defense makes no sense when she is publicly flaunting her affair. She was caught twice by 2 relatives within 2 weeks. She was taking way more risks than warranted and didn't care

She had 0 guilt, remorse or shame. A spanking shouldn't give that to her.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute story

It was 4 stars from me, could have been 5 with a little modification. Timeline was very dragged out for a timely intervention. Hard to believe the sister had not already done the nasty yet. Loved plan B. I think there should have been an additional part of plan B to include a nice talk the convince the suit of the dangers of going after a married woman or maybe a little more than a talk. Just a thought if someone else was thinking of a similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not So Sure

Growing up my father was quick with the belt when any of the kids behaved against his wishes and it had a lasting effect on our behaviour. It taught us to be sneaker and not get caught again. Sis will just hide her cheating better until she wants to break her husband's heart so she can feel young again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting idea. I think it would have helped the story to reduce the timeline of the affair so it would be less of a stretch that nothing beyond kissing had yet occurred.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Why did Cathy become Carol, then change back?

26thTarHeels got it right. And Suit is not a member of the widely expanded family, so the loss of a testicle or so would be no big deal! Maybe a soldering-iron circumcision?

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 4 years ago
VERY original story. Not sure there is another story here that is anywhere near quite the same.

The final resolution (post corporal punishment) seemed a bit rushed/easy, e.g. the throw away mention about the therapy. Maybe another 2-3 paragraphs tying things up just a little more thoroughly???

5-stars for originality, dropping to 4-stars for (my) perceived shortcoming(s) with the end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dnf

I couldn't keep up with all the names.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
A really good story - thank you!

I liked it. Good story! Thanks for sharing this.

I admit to taking guilty pleasure in occasional BTB stories, but forgiveness is real. To quote Abraham Lincoln, "I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." Me too, thankfully.

mj

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story.

I do read the comments and I thank you all for leaving them. I only delete comments that are personally insulting (like calling me "cuck" and such) and I don't think this little story has attracted any of those, yet. I knew this story would draw criticism and I do admit it's a silly little thing.

I am always amazed by the level of anger in Loving Wives. People make mistakes and if we live in the future, which is the only place we can really change, not all mistakes require punishment. Sure, I'd love to take a bat to the suit's knees, but first things first. Let Bob be happy and Cathy resume being a good wife. Like the name suggests, it's just words.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 4 years ago
Spank the bitch (STB)

Well, I guess that's one way to handle the problem of infidelity. Kind of puts ego, pride, entitled behavior, etc, in a whole new light. STB could be the next big thing in the revenge category, the possibilities are endless. All kidding aside, excellent read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another great story from one of the better authors posting in LW. I e not stories of families coming together for interventions go help a !over one see the light. Cathy fought hard, but Momma and the belt shocked her out of her off and let her see what her family was seeing. I loved the story as written , but it would have been a !little better if the husband's had seen fit to have their own intervention with the suit. Maybe a pick axe handle instead of a belt.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
I'm definitely a fan of spanking bad girls.

I just wish Bob was the one doing it.

He should have been informed.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 4 years ago
Build Up

Some one mentioned the back story as being unnecessary, don't agree. The back story told of a close loving and caring family. That put emphasis on their upset and how they agonised over what to do to maintain a close family.As to the spanking, yes it is corporal punishment and outlawed in Europe and the U.S..But looking at each generation as it comes along where many think they can say what they like, do what they like and when they like you have to wonder if we are on the right path. The sister did not break any law, a rule yes.But a law or a rule there is only two reasons why we obey either, that is respect of or in fear of and both of those have greatly diminished.Said my piece, yes i enjoyed a good read.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
good story

That she got away scot free is unsatisfying and poor Bob was betrayed not just by his wife but by his family. Oh well. Not the first person to be made to live a life enmeshed in the lies and deceit of others I suppose.

Maybe he'll eventually find out and dump the lot of them in part 2.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
I would have told Bob .

All spouse's need to know YOU would want to KNOW!! You dropped the ball on this one love your stories but when you leave someone in the dark your sending a message to them there worthless in your mind . In on statement he is as close as your brother but your betrayals are worse then hers .would you tell your real brother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Vast number of readers didn't get it at all.

People... Let me spell it out to you:

If you are one of the family, and if the family thinks that you are not good you wouldn't want under any condition to go to Plan C!

Most of you are clueless what Plan C would be. Few of you who are family people will understand.

You would be told to leave and never to approach any of them!

Any law suits, divorce and other bullshit would fade in comparison to that punishment.

One would have to be a part of the family to understand that.

Writer presented that at the start, most of you just didn't catch it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thought it was going somewhere , but was mistaken .

No . Didn't work for me . Her 'boyfriend' walked away with no consequences whatsoever , which is a huge no no in LW .

Women like to feel attractive , which is not the same as being attractive . And as we all know, the time for fooling around is before we make those big commitments .

Women know full well that men can't help but think about sex , so why risk a great marriage with the best husband to go with a man that in truth sees you as an available piece of ass . She wasn't looking for an upgrade , she was just slutting around .

Bob deserves a better wife than that .

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Plans.

We all have opinions on cheating,

the readers and writers of Literotica.

All opinions have the same right

to be heard.

Let's look at this story.

And the unanswered questions.

The obvious first question would be:

Can we use children logics

on adult problems?

What about plans other than A and B?

And now to the more serious questions.

We know that both her brothers

saw Cathy's behaviour.

How many others, who knew Cathy,

saw it too?

Any of them friends of Bob's?

You know, real friends,

the kind that let you know?

Not the kind that know what's best for you.

How will Bob react?

Will he find out all his family knew

and didn't tell him?

Will he feel betrayed by his family?

Will he be able to forgive them?

You see, there are always questions

a story leaves unanswered.

I don't like the unanswered questions here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The problem here

Why subject your readers to load of boring backstory? It makes reading a forced march through the muck. The backstory started before you even established an opening scene! Why have any? You don't need backstory if you take the time to develop the characters through dialogue and plot. You've been at this long enough to know better.

xylem69xylem69almost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

The reference to "plastics" on the first page came from the movie The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman 1967

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of quaint, and very unrealistic.

I admit to no personal experience, but I would suspect once the decision to commit adultery has been made, the act soon follows. Women particularly like to strike while the iron is hot. The lunches and romance supposedly lasted several weeks, and still no tab A into slot B? Well, guess that's no more unbelievable than the spanking corrected a lack of ethics, morals, self respect, and arrogance. If you can't talk sense into a loved one, you beat it into them. Great concept, especially with adults.

Overall pretty lame, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Of course

Bob has kids with three of his six side pieces.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 4 years ago
How about an alternate ending?

Say someone sends her husband pictures, ect. ect. ect. I like your style and think it would be a great read.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 4 years ago

Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This started out as a demented Stepford Wives meets the Cleavers and went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your right mom... I did what you said...

"Mom, you are right. I settled for nice stable boring as fuck - Bob. I tried I really did, I thought, maybe kids, maybe spicing it up at home. But no, Bob was as boring and predictable as his name implies. I am sorry I "disapointed you" but your white bread, vanilla advice how how to stay married has made my life a living hell. I want you to know that I appreciate your plan B. I will have Bob served as soon as possible and I am going to find some joy in this life without the bunch of you. Loose my phone number, don't try to talk to me and I will be one step closer to happiness. Now, get the fuck out of my way or I will call the cops. Oh, and as for Bob and his equily boring kids, have fun, I don't give a fuck what happens to him or them. I am out."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupidity

This a story.? Sure it's not a mistaken case if infidelity in a kids bed time read out?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

SIMILAR Stories