All Comments on 'Plan B'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Maybe NOT a loving wives story?

More like a Non-Con story. A rather violent one. Set in her ways and determined I would think Cathy would have called the police when the other women released her. Then everyone of them could have enjoyed the insides of a jail. To think that a grown woman would accept a beating is ridiculous. Some might get a gun. Some might pack up and leave forever. But ALL of them would call the police. Sorry but I can't even get behind the idea of this type of violence. Not badly written, but badly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

These people aren't a family. If they really considered Bob family, they would have told him and let him make his own choice whether to stay or not. This was disgusting.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Trivial, but you reversed genders.

The "Wife" test is: "would you do this in front of your WIFE" (not husband). Ditto for the "Husband" test. If you ever republish, flip the test references.

I liked Plan B better than Plan C, tell Bob and break the marriage.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Cathy was lucky she had such loving sisters and a mother to perform an intervention. Good story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor bob

Everyone in the extended family knows but him. I would have told bob and let him decide. Now if he finds out he will no doubt feel like a fool and probably feel some anger or hate to those who kept him in the dark.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great little story

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Neat story idea!

I like the evolution of how you dealt with a cheating wife.

The intervention was nice, a new twist. Tanning her bottom with a belt was also good. Even bringing in the mother. You didn't ruin a marriage by telling the husband, it worked. For all the hardcore BTB commenters, that had them gnashing their teeth.

Too much dialogue which didn't contribute to advancing the story. It became tedious, which is unusual for you.

Unique, innovative. Very good.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

Huh! Well, that was biblical. I'll have to think about it. I'm old enough that I was raised with ass whippings before they became socially unacceptable, and I remember the humiliation was much worse than the pain. Still, for an adult...?

This is a seemingly quick little morality play, but leaves me with lots of questions. Is her selfish and indignant character strong enough to quit? And what about Bob? If I were him and found out everyone knew and didn't tell me, I'd have felt deeply betrayed.

This story is a real head scratcher, and I say that as a compliment. I'll chew on this, and mull it over, but won't soon forget it.

Thanks for an entertaining and thoughtful story. *****

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Well, at least this intervention saved Bob from having to take action against her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bob's not part of the family after all

Nobody tells him, they just let him go on in ignorance that his wife is a cheater.

The story as originally planned may have gotten ridiculous, but I really didn't like the solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shows how much the law and society view males

Once upon a time, a husband could and was expected to discipline his wife, even such as a draconian measure such as a spanking. Now if he were to do such a thing, he would be in jail. This story points out how the matriarch of the family could do such draconian measures, and was thought to be in the right. Never saw any negative comments in that regards. For me its obvious that society and the law regards males as a slave, money earner, and that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous hot mess

First, the slut is an adult. You don't spank an adult. Unless the legal system changed when I wasn't looking.

Second, where the hell was anyone's sense of honor ? Or right/wrong? If one of my sibs was deliberately cheating, they would pay the price (if any) at the hands of the person s/he wronged. Or I'd stay out of it and let the poor slob be blind-sided.

Just, no.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Sometimes a good ass whipping is the only answer. It's not so much the punishment but the knowledge that what you've done has made your parent take this step.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

I wasn’t sure how to rate this. I was happy to see Cathy stop cheating though if went as long as it did, with the lunches and dancing etc I’m sure they did more than kiss. However i felt like the tone of this was set in the 1950s or Utah. Lol because families aren’t like that today

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An interesting idea

and there are few in LW. The resolution is far-fetched, but the general concept is different enough to get this an Lit 5. This, however, was inane:

"We need to speak to her with love."

"We can't be judgmental."

This is Oprah/ Joel Osteen speak. It's moronic. We are all making judgments all the time, and the decision to intervene was itself a judgment, as was communicating to the slut that she shouldn't be doing what she was doing and needed to stop.

As for those offended by corporal punishment, grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Most certainly an interesting story written from a very unique perspective. Not sure if the “resolution” is all that believable, as Cathy seems a little too headstrong to just accept the spanking. Overall, I’d give this a 4.

Redo1984Redo1984almost 4 years ago
Good story!

Could very well happen this way, I have no doubt.

Although I have no respect for anyone in the family.

Let’s all lie to Bob and hope he didn’t pick up a std or hpv.

Bob should have been told.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
BRUTALITY GIVEN AS TOUGH LOVE

along with a guilty conscious could be the only remedy to succeed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I gave a 5

But 2 months was not believable.

Pretty sure if the brothers had intervened as was their duty.

It would have been a much shorter timeline.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
A Good Story

What you didn't say was if Cathy cheated and destroyed her marriage, she would have also done permanent harm to her relationships with ALL of her family. No one in her family would accept or condone her behavior, and if she went down that route it would take a lot of effort and time to fix the relationships.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Huh, I thought it was just my family that used the 'Mississippi' to count seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Little Too Banal For Me

There was no real 'Umph' to this. It was well written, the grammar and punctuation were good... it just didn't have any punch. I think I would have preferred some version of the BTB story the writer says he didn't want to write...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
coporal punishment...Not happening any more....

If parents took the responsibility of raising their kids instead of pushing them off on the liberal and demented school system. 90 percent of what is going on would be a mute point.

These punks today want respect but have no idea what that means.

All the public school system is good for is lining the pockets of the useless administrators and making the good teachers who are really in it for the children quit or find a less demeaning career.

What do you get if send a ball of clay into the public school system?

A hollow vessel that feels it is entitled to succeed without any effort. Not to mention that they can't think, do math or read.

Save you kids. Use home school or private if you can. The public school system is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nothing wrong with corporal punishment

Many comments have cherry pick data. that and they abuse the fallacy of anecdotal evidence.

ultimately, corporal punishment is best done by a controlled and steady hand.

yes, you can strike your child in anger and ruin the entire point of it.

you can also lash out and project abuse onto a child that's done nothing wrong.

all of these examples of doing it wrong. and the ONLY example anti-physical punishment proponents will give you, because they fear doing research.

corporal punishment is how we'v done it two generations ago, and past that until our dawn of existence. the animal kingdom does it. it's all natural. sure, belts weren't involved. but it's how adults set hard lines for their pups. you don't even have to hit the child, you merely have to psychically handle them. much like a mother cat or dog will pick an unruly baby up by it's neck and remove it somewhere else. it establishes hard lines. "I am in control, you are not". And "This line shall not be crossed". WE respect that, as animals. Doesn't matter if your IQ is 80 or 180. We understand roles.

This wife felt herself ABOVE her station. She was't a daughter, a mother, a wife, a sister. In her mind she was the SUPREME ALPHA. She was her own little dictator. Everyone else was beneath her. Consequences were beneath her, morality was beneath her, family was beneath her. Her mother and sisters simply showed her that they exist in roles that co-exist with hers. It was "part dominance", but mostly "we live in a society". It shocked her out of her queen fantasy. Even real alphas understand their roles, what she was feeling is considered a fantasy alpha. No one wants to follow a bad leader, period.

They could have shocked her just as easily if they physically restrained her and kept her inside the house for a few days. People don't seem to understand what corporal punishment is. They struggle growing up, or lived a very sheltered life. I'v seen both kinds. You abuse physical punishment, the kids usually rebel. You use a steady hand and the child becomes an angel instantly. I'v witnessed mothers very gently tap their 5 year old menace and the kid is instantly pleading for a second chance to prove they're a 'good boy'. I'v also seen kids get hit in anger, and watched pure hatred in the child's eyes. Kids want a leader. Even adults want a good leader. We are pack social animals. We do well when we know our roles to play, and everyone plays them well.

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years ago

Lol, if only we could discipline an errant wife that way. But jail is not my preferred address.

So good story, unique plot. I certainly don't recall another like it.

My only critique was the timeline. I can't imagine two people stopping at kissing for what seemed to be a couple of months. In my mind I believe the intervention was already too late. 5*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Had Me Until the Wife Beating

What was the plan if Cathy was 6'2" and 240 lbs.? Was Plan B acceptable because she was a woman? The ending took this from a "5" to a "1". As far as those who support "Corporal Punishment", that logic only follows if the parent decides on the punishment in front of the child, and then waits AT LEAST several hours before spanking. Most parents hit out of anger and not to correct behavior; that is CHILD ABUSE.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 4 years ago
original

I relaly like original!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I need to do this while I still can!" - The time for that was while she was single.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
The punishment is incomplete

I think the husbands get together and kick the guys ass and threaten him even more harm if he presses charges. Then threaten Cathy of telling her husband if she doesn't smarten up, after the spanking. And yes I am all for corporal punishment of both cheaters.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I counted three instances of "several weeks later"

Several is defined as five to seven when used numerically

That is 15 to 21

That is three to four months

Are we really to believe that in the three to four months since the first time that whore was seen kissing a man not her husband it never went any further?

These people supposedly claim there is no difference between in laws and siblings, yet they all conspire to salvage the whore's relationship and keep her cuck husband as the mushroom he is.

Were I that guy and found out my ENTIRE family conspired for a quarter of a year to hide her affair, and then spent the rest of their lives lying to me every day my rage would be apocalyptic

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for the great story. I had no problem with the spanking. In fact, I think every wife should be spanked regularly, just to keep them in line.

On second thought, maybe that's why I've never been married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 men need to visit the suit

I have no problem with the family using a method of discipline that was consistent with their upbringing, their values and approved by all of those involved. [The idea that she would call the cops is beyond silly.]

The men need to visit the suit. Even if it embarrasses Cathy. Even if it hurts her prospects at work. She's lucky they didn't expose her to her husband and wreck her life.

Once he saw her with the suit the second time, he was morally bound to do more than simply have a conversation with his sister. He should have made it clear that she either stopped immediately or he would tell Bob. Obviously, our author is trying to set up the spanking as the focus on the story. But the warning and exposure would be the appropriate way to handle it.

Knoxhard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
However that was only the first part of the plan.

The suit was caught one night and beaten senseless. As each hit the man doing the hitting would say "Don't try to seduce married women.

Even when he was on the ground the beating did not stop. As each kick landed again it was said "Do not seduce married women".

By the time the beaten was finiahed the suit was an absolute mess. Too many injuries to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your kidding ,tanning her behind and she became Cathy again.

I can’t believe a defiant Cathy would change her adulteress behavior over a tanning from her mothers and sisters. She already went to far. Threat of bob being told should have straighten her wannabe romance to extinction. If they all knew bob would know .

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Excellent old style plan

Nicely done, didn’t se Barb's intervention coming and the solution to the problem. Good story.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago
would have been a 5

the guy needed some type of punishment, if for no other reason, than just for chasing and trying to bed married women.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 4 years ago
Family wins!!!

Yeap, some folks need their switch "reset", lucky for her she had a family, and a strong "take no shit" mother. UndrApprctd 06/14/20, you can take a flying leap off a tall mountain, It's folks like you (God, I hope it they don't reproduce) that have these little monsters running around disrespecting their elders. Find another site to bitch on, we grown folks don't want to hear from spoiled children. i gave it 5 Stars.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
rofl

u seem to be going backwards here. unless this story took place in the 80s. spank ur adult child that will stop them from cheating lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The brothers needed to kick 'the suit's" ass or in some other way let him know he was caught and and make him suffer. One spanking and Cathy was over her planned affair? Nope. Well written, though, so still a 4.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Thanks JW

Liked that, an original bit if fun. Although yet again...for the "this wouldn't happen". ."she'd call the police"..."how dare they abuse her".....whingeing idiots this is a STORY ffs. There may well be a non-fiction literotica out there, please go find it and leave us story readers in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupidity

This a story.? Sure it's not a mistaken case if infidelity in a kids bed time read out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your right mom... I did what you said...

"Mom, you are right. I settled for nice stable boring as fuck - Bob. I tried I really did, I thought, maybe kids, maybe spicing it up at home. But no, Bob was as boring and predictable as his name implies. I am sorry I "disapointed you" but your white bread, vanilla advice how how to stay married has made my life a living hell. I want you to know that I appreciate your plan B. I will have Bob served as soon as possible and I am going to find some joy in this life without the bunch of you. Loose my phone number, don't try to talk to me and I will be one step closer to happiness. Now, get the fuck out of my way or I will call the cops. Oh, and as for Bob and his equily boring kids, have fun, I don't give a fuck what happens to him or them. I am out."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This started out as a demented Stepford Wives meets the Cleavers and went downhill from there.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 4 years ago

Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 4 years ago
How about an alternate ending?

Say someone sends her husband pictures, ect. ect. ect. I like your style and think it would be a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Of course

Bob has kids with three of his six side pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of quaint, and very unrealistic.

I admit to no personal experience, but I would suspect once the decision to commit adultery has been made, the act soon follows. Women particularly like to strike while the iron is hot. The lunches and romance supposedly lasted several weeks, and still no tab A into slot B? Well, guess that's no more unbelievable than the spanking corrected a lack of ethics, morals, self respect, and arrogance. If you can't talk sense into a loved one, you beat it into them. Great concept, especially with adults.

Overall pretty lame, but thanks for the effort.

xylem69xylem69almost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

The reference to "plastics" on the first page came from the movie The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman 1967

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The problem here

Why subject your readers to load of boring backstory? It makes reading a forced march through the muck. The backstory started before you even established an opening scene! Why have any? You don't need backstory if you take the time to develop the characters through dialogue and plot. You've been at this long enough to know better.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Plans.

We all have opinions on cheating,

the readers and writers of Literotica.

All opinions have the same right

to be heard.

Let's look at this story.

And the unanswered questions.

The obvious first question would be:

Can we use children logics

on adult problems?

What about plans other than A and B?

And now to the more serious questions.

We know that both her brothers

saw Cathy's behaviour.

How many others, who knew Cathy,

saw it too?

Any of them friends of Bob's?

You know, real friends,

the kind that let you know?

Not the kind that know what's best for you.

How will Bob react?

Will he find out all his family knew

and didn't tell him?

Will he feel betrayed by his family?

Will he be able to forgive them?

You see, there are always questions

a story leaves unanswered.

I don't like the unanswered questions here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thought it was going somewhere , but was mistaken .

No . Didn't work for me . Her 'boyfriend' walked away with no consequences whatsoever , which is a huge no no in LW .

Women like to feel attractive , which is not the same as being attractive . And as we all know, the time for fooling around is before we make those big commitments .

Women know full well that men can't help but think about sex , so why risk a great marriage with the best husband to go with a man that in truth sees you as an available piece of ass . She wasn't looking for an upgrade , she was just slutting around .

Bob deserves a better wife than that .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Vast number of readers didn't get it at all.

People... Let me spell it out to you:

If you are one of the family, and if the family thinks that you are not good you wouldn't want under any condition to go to Plan C!

Most of you are clueless what Plan C would be. Few of you who are family people will understand.

You would be told to leave and never to approach any of them!

Any law suits, divorce and other bullshit would fade in comparison to that punishment.

One would have to be a part of the family to understand that.

Writer presented that at the start, most of you just didn't catch it.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
I would have told Bob .

All spouse's need to know YOU would want to KNOW!! You dropped the ball on this one love your stories but when you leave someone in the dark your sending a message to them there worthless in your mind . In on statement he is as close as your brother but your betrayals are worse then hers .would you tell your real brother?

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
good story

That she got away scot free is unsatisfying and poor Bob was betrayed not just by his wife but by his family. Oh well. Not the first person to be made to live a life enmeshed in the lies and deceit of others I suppose.

Maybe he'll eventually find out and dump the lot of them in part 2.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 4 years ago
Build Up

Some one mentioned the back story as being unnecessary, don't agree. The back story told of a close loving and caring family. That put emphasis on their upset and how they agonised over what to do to maintain a close family.As to the spanking, yes it is corporal punishment and outlawed in Europe and the U.S..But looking at each generation as it comes along where many think they can say what they like, do what they like and when they like you have to wonder if we are on the right path. The sister did not break any law, a rule yes.But a law or a rule there is only two reasons why we obey either, that is respect of or in fear of and both of those have greatly diminished.Said my piece, yes i enjoyed a good read.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
I'm definitely a fan of spanking bad girls.

I just wish Bob was the one doing it.

He should have been informed.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another great story from one of the better authors posting in LW. I e not stories of families coming together for interventions go help a !over one see the light. Cathy fought hard, but Momma and the belt shocked her out of her off and let her see what her family was seeing. I loved the story as written , but it would have been a !little better if the husband's had seen fit to have their own intervention with the suit. Maybe a pick axe handle instead of a belt.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 4 years ago
Spank the bitch (STB)

Well, I guess that's one way to handle the problem of infidelity. Kind of puts ego, pride, entitled behavior, etc, in a whole new light. STB could be the next big thing in the revenge category, the possibilities are endless. All kidding aside, excellent read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story.

I do read the comments and I thank you all for leaving them. I only delete comments that are personally insulting (like calling me "cuck" and such) and I don't think this little story has attracted any of those, yet. I knew this story would draw criticism and I do admit it's a silly little thing.

I am always amazed by the level of anger in Loving Wives. People make mistakes and if we live in the future, which is the only place we can really change, not all mistakes require punishment. Sure, I'd love to take a bat to the suit's knees, but first things first. Let Bob be happy and Cathy resume being a good wife. Like the name suggests, it's just words.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
A really good story - thank you!

I liked it. Good story! Thanks for sharing this.

I admit to taking guilty pleasure in occasional BTB stories, but forgiveness is real. To quote Abraham Lincoln, "I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." Me too, thankfully.

mj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dnf

I couldn't keep up with all the names.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 4 years ago
VERY original story. Not sure there is another story here that is anywhere near quite the same.

The final resolution (post corporal punishment) seemed a bit rushed/easy, e.g. the throw away mention about the therapy. Maybe another 2-3 paragraphs tying things up just a little more thoroughly???

5-stars for originality, dropping to 4-stars for (my) perceived shortcoming(s) with the end of story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Why did Cathy become Carol, then change back?

26thTarHeels got it right. And Suit is not a member of the widely expanded family, so the loss of a testicle or so would be no big deal! Maybe a soldering-iron circumcision?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting idea. I think it would have helped the story to reduce the timeline of the affair so it would be less of a stretch that nothing beyond kissing had yet occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not So Sure

Growing up my father was quick with the belt when any of the kids behaved against his wishes and it had a lasting effect on our behaviour. It taught us to be sneaker and not get caught again. Sis will just hide her cheating better until she wants to break her husband's heart so she can feel young again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute story

It was 4 stars from me, could have been 5 with a little modification. Timeline was very dragged out for a timely intervention. Hard to believe the sister had not already done the nasty yet. Loved plan B. I think there should have been an additional part of plan B to include a nice talk the convince the suit of the dangers of going after a married woman or maybe a little more than a talk. Just a thought if someone else was thinking of a similar story.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Interesting story, but I can't see a grown woman changing her behavior, mindset, desires and willingness to cheat from a spanking. Plus the whole "what Bob doesn't know" defense makes no sense when she is publicly flaunting her affair. She was caught twice by 2 relatives within 2 weeks. She was taking way more risks than warranted and didn't care

She had 0 guilt, remorse or shame. A spanking shouldn't give that to her.

KB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I deserve this." - No you don't, certainly not more than your husband deserves a faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO AFTER A GREAT DAY IN THE PARK.........

They get home and Bob calls the family together and announces that he just wanted one last good day with the family he's going to love for life but he won't stand being married to a cheating slut. He then calls the process server to come in deliver divorce papers which include pictures of her violating the "good wife" rules. He then leaves, going home to pick up his pre packed suitcases.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Huh. That was worse than a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know how to spell BULLSHIT.

She's leaving work daily for lunch with this guy and hasn't fucked him YET? ..... She's been fucking his ass off for WEEKS.... probably already getting it before she was seen the first time. .... You wonder how I know this? I fucked HUNDREDS of wives just like her and they were hot to find out what it was like to have 8" buried in their pussies instead of 5 or 6.

Now... where's this bridge located that you can get me a great deal on?

two ⭐⭐s..... That's what this one was worth.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish,she sees the suit for months on end and all they do is kiss, no way.No man is going to wait months to bed her,he will move on after a few weeks without success.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

My siblings

Are much older than me. Mother used a switch as her weapon of choice. She whipped my brother when he was seventeen. Big deal you say. He was a Marine in the Korean War when he was seventeen.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Wife test?" I always thought it was the "husband test" - Would you do what you're doing in front of your husband?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, and again amazed at the way this author used words to bring me into the dtory. I felt that belt in my mind. Maybe parents shouldn't have stopped the use of real discipline in their children. Look at our streets everydsy, where spoiled children run wild without consequences.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I'd divorce her anyway

it always takes some one else to stop you from cheating then you don't need to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She got what a cheater deserved!

It’s too bad all the other cheating wives don’t get the same treatment. It would prevent a lot of divorces! Spare the rod, spoil the child!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Obviously, violence solves everything in America!

It teaches the targets that beating on people is OK with you.

You CAN raise children without actively striking them. Books like Thomas Phelan's 1-2-3 Magic series show how, and they worked for our 1%er ADHD son.

CONSEQUENCES must be Important and Swift and Relevant but violence is not required.

I will certainly admit that if you impose NO discipline, the results are bad. Life will always impose consequences, and children have to learn that.

Remember your response the first time you saw "The beatings will continue until morale improves. The Management " ?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Very good story....

O.K., I have 5 kids, 4 daughters and a son, the son being youngest. We never spanked or struck any of them after they hit the age of 7. By that time., the "look" was enough to get behavior back in line. My wife and I always threatened, if we had to, different repercussions. We always felt being parents was like being superpowers in the real world. You can threaten 2nd world, and 3rd world nations with all kinds of consequences. You don't have to use violence, or go nuclear on them, but the threat is always there. 5 kids, three sons-in-law, and a daughter -in-law. 10 grandchildren. 49 years of marriage. Is anything perfect? No, but if you don't have kids, and aren't in it for the long haul, you don't know. The Bear approves. Beats the alternative.

The BEAR

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

read it again, and the authors comment

what still stands out to me is how many times the phrase "several weeks later" was used sequentially

add them up and the whore was cheating on her husband for over a year, possibly a year and a half, remotely closing in on two years

are we really to believe in all that time they never did anything more than hold hands and kiss?

the whole family are duplicitous back stabbing cunts, conspirators after and during the fact

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written! But, today women for the vast majority have turned away from wise advice of the pass and embrace the female herd view point of today. I believe women do not realize that they are the best in society or sadly the worst. In the last election 59% of the women of this country voted for an old fool that cannot put two sentences together, compare to another man with real results. Like like the Roman Empire which lasted longer than any other it fell due to moral rot from within. Woman are the heart and soul of any country. Pray for mercy boys or we will suffer the price to be paid for foolish behavior of our woman. By the way men are you examples of a good father and husband like Bob?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
lujon2019 part right part wrong

He's right there are a lot of several weeks later. I don't think it was a year or two but a story is like a dream it may seam to last a long time when you dream it but in reality it is really only seconds long. I agree with the author Plan B is better than a lot of broken knees. 5 stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
So, everyone in the family knows what just plain Bob doesn’t, . . .

. . . that he’s a cuckold.

The family is written as super solid and tightly knit, but it’s inevitable: Bob will be treated differently. The wives will all be more sympathetic and the husbands, well, who knows, but they’ll all know that he wasn’t able to keep his wife at home.

Three years down the road, Bob and Kathy will have a kid, and the family will all nod to themselves and decide, it’s DNA test time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

They just delayed it a bit but the marriage is about done.

She will cheat just being more careful.

To many know and when husband finds out he will hate them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"The women spent the day in conversation that was at first quiet and reflective, each woman describing moments in their own lives that they deeply regretted. It was a time of confession and repentance."

So, what exactly did all the other women, including Mom, do that they "deeply" regretted doing in the first place? Could this perhaps be the case of the reformed cheaters in the family holding a spanking intervention to try and reform the newest cheater in the family?

Hmmmmmmmm

SAV12SAV12about 3 years ago

4.5****, BUT I GAVE A 5***** FOR ORIGINALITY. IT WAS FUN TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Different and very good. The good women will keep her straight.

The men should kick the other guys ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trivial and juvenile nonsense.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Excellent plot twist!!!! 5/5!!!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A very good story. Maybe all wives/husbands need a good slap on the ass. AAA+++

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

I really felt the emotion is this one

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

"Yeah, even a loser like me gets to have a family, Haley."

He should have said "Yeah, even a loser like me gets to have a family who loves me, Haley."

And when she said she realized what he was up against *while* she was saying her vows...?

That would have been more believable if she'd paused her vows long enough to run back to her father and tell him *then*...

By not doing that she really just emphasized that her father rated below both her groom and any embarrassment she might have caused her mother and stepfather.

So, yeah, she felt bad but not as bad as she should have felt considering what she *knew* she put her father through.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this is one really sick story. I won't be reading any more stories by this disgusting author.

Violence of any sort is never acceptable (especially corporal punishment), when applied by and to someone you are supposed to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then Cathy, determined as ever, called the police. Mom was arrested along with the other women. Assault, battery, sexual assault and illegal restraining charges were filed. The women were looking at jail time and Cathy fucked her lover regardless of the intervention. They told Bob and he divorced her. The end.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This is the most compassionate to the cheating women. People get confused, and naturally scheme. Some are born bad, some just go down bad paths. Most will do it again, but an intervention... well, we all need to be spanked sometimes.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Keep chewing used condoms nixrox you pathetic wretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Corporal punishment is what is needed these days. Too many criminals just smirk at the judge after being sentenced to some years in prison. They wouldn’t be smirking if they knew everyday they would receive ten whiplashes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If we brought back corporal punishment for first offenses, there would be fewer criminals in jail.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

A very good story about a loving family looking out for there own selves. Thank-you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

SIMILAR Stories