Planes, Cabs and Her Body

Story Info
Reuniting with my first, 20 years later!
2.5k words
3.75
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I said that I've been waiting years to see you it wouldn't be an understatement. To be more precise it has been 20 years since I last saw you and its not hyperbole if I said that not a single day has gone by when you haven't cross my mind in some way, shape or form.

Life changes, circumstances do as well but there has been a constant in my life throughout those days, months and years... my desire to one day show you, in the flesh, what I've learned through time and how I've gotten more experience and would love nothing more than to show you what I innocently ignored all those years ago.

Now, having said that, the reality of us reuniting and going on this long awaited trip will give me the opportunity to make up for lost time and I have every intention in the world to make it count and hopefully put some of our life decisions in perspective.

We didn't fly together but we did meet up on our layover. It was a short one too, the island was now only a short flight away, not more than 50 minutes. Your flight was scheduled to arrive a bit later than mine so I walk up to the gate and save us a couple of seats.

After about an hour of waiting, I hear a not so gentle voice on the PA announce that your flight can pick up the luggage at carrousel # 4, so that lets me know you have arrived and should be on your way towards me.

I stare down the corridor and I finally see you, all these years later... can't even believe it... is this really you? us? is this happening?

You were wearing tight, yet relaxed fitting white dress, a beach dress for sure but you made it look very elegant. Your sandals were cute but your free flowing brunette hair were cuter. The top of the dress was quite interesting, with only one strap, holding on your left shoulder.

The closer you got the more gorgeous you were and I can imagine my smile was getting bigger. Also, with the closer distance I could see your beautiful freckles all over your upper chest and shoulders.

Well, at least the part of your chest I could see, and believe me, I was definitely looking... let's just say you didn't have that much frontal attitude last time I saw you. Wow...

You were chewing gum, something I love tons, and the way your mouth looked right before you smiled from ear to ear and hugged me was just as I had imagined... We held each other without saying a word for a while... words weren't necessary... the feeling was very much understood and shared by us both... Life has brought us back together.

After a quick catching up session, between laughter and flirting we make our way through ticketing and take our seats in the very last row of the plane. Not my favorite seat in the house but with the paradise that awaits us, I'd take any freaking seat.

We order a couple of drinks, and talk non stop. The more we talk the more my eyes become fixated on your deliciously gorgeous bottom lip. I remember the first time I kissed you and I also remember the feeling of sucking on it.

I could've been way more subtle but I just couldn't help myself... you were in the middle of a sentence and I just came close to you and started kissing you...

Holding your face lightly, we kissed gently and slowly... taking a second to look at each others' mouth and kiss again... little smiles here and there... delicious.

I could feel you wanting more and more... your moans gave you away again... I look at you and point behind us to the restrooms and without hesitating you go back and wait for me... I decide to wait a couple of minutes to be so obvious and then got up and turned the corner quickly. The seats looked as if they had always been empty.

I knock ever so softly on the door and proceed to open it, and close it behind me. I turn around and you were sitting down, putting your hair up in a pony tail, spitting your gum out and reaching out to grab my crotch. I lower my shorts all the way down and as I lift and hold my shirt, you lower my briefs and start massaging my cock with your hands... Fuck it feels so good...

You lick your hands to get them wet and my cock gets harder and harder... The strokes you are making are firm but slow... making me enjoy it, taking your time... after all, you've been waiting for this just as much as I have...

You start using both of your hands, a technique that I've used when I masturbate thinking about you... something tells me you would love watching me doing it just like that.

After a few strokes, you literally pull me by my cock and put it in your mouth... You leave it there, hard as fuck and inside your warm mouth, but you try to look up into my eyes...

Your left hand now holds my balls, gently massaging them while your right hand guides my cock in and out of your mouth. A few times you rub the head on your puckered lips, damn you feel so nice and warm.

Right as I'm about to cum we hear how we must fasten our seat belts and get ready for landing... Awful timing... I move to a side and let you walk out of the bathroom and let you have a seat first and I follow shortly.

After getting our luggage we walk over to the exit and hail a cab. I must say how amazing your ass looked while walking. I've always loved your strut. It was the first thing I ever saw from you all those years back and your great body and perfect face made the whole package even better.

While on the cab, I let go of your hand, which I was holding onto since we left the restrooms on the plane. However, theres a reason... I let go so I can start touching your thighs ever so softly and gently... teasing you, drawing intricate patterns on the inside of your leg, getting dangerously close to where I've wanted to go all along...

You look away towards the window, as if trying to pretend nothing is happening and while I now touch you between your legs, you point outside and make comments about the architecture and the sea.

I get closer, as if also bewildered by the surroundings but what I actually do is get more comfortable so my fingers can get inside your pussy much more easily.

Simply put you were dripping wet... I wonder if sucking my cock got you so horny that you were still thinking about it... But come on, I can't be that hot hahaha. either way I didn't need to lick my fingers or have you do it, my fingers slid in quite easily.

My index and middle finger were sliding in and out of your pussy... you felt super tight but also super wet and that friction was driving you crazy... I could feel your pussy wrapping around tighter, pulsating...

Since instead of moaning you were laughing, trying to persuade the driver that all was normal, I made it a point to finger you harder so that the volume of your laughter would overshadow the sound your wet pussy was making, which was music to my fucking ears.

At the point when you're about to climax and spasm with my fingers inside you, we hear the parking break in the car be set... we had stopped and had no idea...that's good it was. We sort ourselves out, grab our personal items and the bell boy says he'll send our luggage right up.

Its getting late and we're starving so we go upstairs to our room with the purpose of freshening up and changing clothes. Right before we head to do those things we go out to the patio and see the gorgeous view... an ocean in front of us, mountains to our left and the resort pools below us... The sunset was incredible...

We were both looking at the infinity of the sea, knowing that what was about to happen next was inevitable, exhilarating, delicious and fair, we deserve this...

I lean behind you, pressing myself against you while you hold the railing of the balcony. I wanted to ravish you and devour you but tonight I'm making love to you like no single man has ever done.

I move your hair to one side... it smells fantastic... It reveals your open shoulder... god I love this dress... I proceed to gently kiss it, putting my full lips over them and on every freckle I could. My hands touching yours, holding your arms, making you feel safe and vulnerable at the same time.

As I now kiss the middle of the back of your neck, my hands wrap around your big, firm breasts. They feel so good in my hands but they can barely fit... I fucking love that...

More kissing of your shoulder and more caressing and squeezing of your breasts, in big inverse motions...your nipples are hard and the striped bikini you are wearing underneath your dress isn't doing a good job of covering them.

I turn you around and lift the dress over your head and shoulders. You were with your back towards the railing, all the way up in this penthouse... wearing your cute bikini.

I place my hands firmly around your hips and kiss your mouth... gently massaging your tongue with mine, now pulling you towards me so I can grab every inch of your magnificent ass. It feels so good squeezing it, fucking hot...

I restrain myself and treat you like its the first time I've met you... taking my time and progressing very slowly.

After kissing your and massing your butt for a while, both of my hands grab your voluminous tits... My mouth now kissing them, over the bikini but my tongue tries to lick your nipples... hmmm. I love how they feel on my lips and tongue...

While my mouth tries to kiss your epic cleavage my hands untie your bikini top, revealing the most gorgeous, perfect sized and succulent breasts I could've dreamt.

I stare at them until you grab my head and gently allow me to suck on your nipples... babe you taste so fucking good...

Each breast tastes better than the other... unreal. I lean you a bit over the rail, nothing dangerous, don't worry... and you let you head and hair hang and safe balance while your breasts are fully exposed and I'm touching, pinching and licking them all over while my hand now plays with your pussy again...

After a couple of minutes of this you kiss me in the mouth and gently push me away and tell me to sit on the bed, where I could still see you...

You tell me to jerk off so I sit down after pulling down my trousers and gently touch myself, matching the intensity with which you play with yourself.

You are biting your bottom lip, pinching one of your nipples with your left hand and your right plays with your pussy in long, purposeful up and down motions... not side to side, not in and out... you are just teasing yourself with up and down movements, and now you are on up tip toes, and I can tell you are getting hornier than you've been all night.

In what seemed like a sigh of relief or maybe frustration, you now begin fingering yourself... more aggressively, loving that I'm doing similar things in my own way... I can tell you want to make yourself cum, taking your own breath away before you do I rush towards you, lift you up, with your legs wrapped around me, turn around and set you on the bed...

We kiss while my solid hard cock teases your wet pussy but it doesn't go in... yet.

I make my way downward, past your perfect tits, your gorgeous abs and belly button. I spread your legs just enough so I could rest my face on one while I tasted you if I wanted to...

In all of our time together I didn't have the guts or experience to lick you. There was nowhere in the world I would rather be and have in front of me than in this very hotel room with your beautiful, wet little pussy just for me.

Since your hands were doing that motion I figured I could do the same with my tongue... my hands spread your pussy, revealing your yummy clitoris and my warm, wet tongue goes up and down, very gently and slowly but firmly...

I can't describe how good you taste... my tongue tingles in pleasure and I feel like swallowing you every time I need to take a breath... My tongue's motion reaches farther down each time until it becomes fixated on your tight asshole and fuck me does it taste good too...

You can't take it any longer and ask me to come kiss you... I make my way back up but before I kiss you, while looking deep into your eyes my cock slides right inside you.

That first stroke felt even better than the first time I put it inside you all those years ago... but the best part is that right now I wasn't wearing a condom.

Now, over a dozen years later, here I am, on top of you, with my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, your legs wrapped around me with your ankles touching my buttocks... We can't stop kissing and my hands won't top feeling your breasts...

I swear every stroke is painfully perfect... I stick it all the way in and make 10 long strokes... then 9 with a hard last one... the 8 slow ones with 2 commanding ones... 7 slow and gentle ones followed up by 3 firm ones as I stared into your eyes....

Now 6 passionate strokes in circular motions, followed by 4 strong ones... 5 slower than before and 5 harder than any of the previous ones...

Fuck you are going crazy... kissing me, pulling me towards you... screaming my name... telling me how much you want me... how you are mine... how you've always been mine...

4 slow strokes are quickly followed by 6 fast ones... 3 soft strokes in and out of your dripping wet pussy followed by the 7 hardest and respectfully disrespectful fucking strokes ever... 2 slow ones since i'm about to cum... and so are you... followed by 8 hard ones, slow but hard... getting ready to cum together we are...

Last slow stroke feel like takes a good 5 minutes... inch by fucking inch... fuck you feel good.... now I feel you shiver... you are finally cumming for me, with me, because of me....

yes! yes!! yes!! baby keep fucking meeeeeee...

I do as you wish and the last 9 strokes are hard and fast and until we both orgasm while staring deep into each others' eyes...

Kissing each other, holding each other... the sunset behind us... absolute perfection...

Glad we have a whole week of this.