Planet CMNF Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Talbot has erotic encounters with other naked females.
2.5k words
4.7
12.6k
16

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disguised as "Pip," Dr.Talbot has traveled to the city of Avalonde so she can observe Tyrian culture up close. Walking around in public naked is having a perverse effect on the young anthropologist. She's begun having sexual thoughts about Varsenne, her male escort. Since she's wearing a collar with his mark on it everyone assumes he's fucking her. On Tyr, it's expected that males will "service" their females when they go into "rut."

After Maturon left, Varsenne finished his breakfast and Jane had another drink of water. Then they set out again. At first, they seemed to be wandering aimlessly, but soon Jane discerned a pattern. Varsenne was taking her on a tour of the city, first the markets, then the government buildings, then the residential districts. Everywhere they went, there was something new to see, something new to learn.

By midmorning they had made a big loop and were back more or less where they started. Jane was starting to get tired. She had never walked so far without shoes before, and the cobblestones were taking their toll. But at the same time, she was finally getting used to being naked. The sun was warm on her bare skin, and a cool breeze stirred her hair. Considering Tyr's tropical climate, she was actually more comfortable like this than she would have been in her navy uniform, with its stiff black collar and heavy black boots. She felt a pang of concern for Varsenne in his jacket and long trousers.

They came to a bookstore. Varsenne tied Jane's leash to a post outside.

"Sorry, Pip, but fems aren't allowed inside." He gestured at a sign in the window. "Be a good girl and stay here. I won't be long."

Jane squatted down on her haunches to wait. There was another fem tied up. nearby. She was tall and lanky with close-cropped blonde hair and a pretty face. She looked a bit like Sarah, a friend of Jane's at the academy. She had the same lean, athletic build, the same long nose, the same intense expression. The two of them could have passed for sisters.

Jane noticed that the fem was staring at her. Jane stared back. She had never looked closely into a fem's eyes before. When she'd encountered them at the university, she'd treated them as test subjects. Curiosities. Dumb animals.

But this time was different. Maybe because now, she was collared and naked as well. When Jane looked at the fem, she didn't see a dumb animal. She saw someone not so different from herself. A sister. An equal. There was a real person behind those eyes. The girl's gaze was quick and clever, taking in everything around her. She was clearly intelligent, but it was a wild, feral sort of intelligence.

The fem's bare feet were planted wide on the dirty ground, and her knees were open, leaving her sex fully exposed. Jane couldn't help but look. The girl's sparse pubic hair barely hid the generous folds of her genitals. It was such an overtly sexual display. So crude and raw, but at the same time strangely compelling.

The girl smiled a lopsided smile, and let her hand fall carelessly between her legs. As Jane looked on, the girl slowly opened herself with her fingers, showing the wet pink inside. Her clitoris was hard, poking rudely out from under its hood.

Jane glanced around, mortified that someone might be watching. But the street was deserted; the two of them were alone.

The girl began playing with her pussy lips in front of Jane. No, not just in front of Jane. For Jane. It was clear from the girl's expression that she expected the anthropologist to watch. And, despite her embarrassment, Jane did watch. In fact, she found she couldn't look away.

Was this the "rut" that Varsenne's friend had been talking about? Was this what female sexuality looked like when it was unconstrained by considerations like modesty or shame? The girl wasn't even trying to hide what she was doing. Her lust was right out in the open for anyone to see.

Jane felt a familiar tingle between her legs, and realized to her horror that she was aroused as well. Although she mostly preferred men, it wasn't unusual for her to be attracted to another woman. She had had more than one female partner over the years. Jane had even done it with Sarah once ... a single drunken encounter after a banquet at the academy their junior year.

They'd both regretted it afterward, and never spoke of it again, but now the memories of that evening came back in a rush. The first desperate embrace on the balcony of their dormitory. The awkward fumbling with the buttons to their dress uniforms. Sarah on her knees, kissing Jane's naked torso. The two of them in bed together, their bodies intertwined.

The girl who looked like Sarah was openly masturbating now, rubbing her clit with her slim little fingers. The wet smack of her open pussy echoed off the cobblestones outside the bookstore. After glancing around again to make sure they were still alone, Jane opened her own thighs a little to show her pussy to the girl.

"There, that's what you wanted, wasn't it?" Jane said in a low voice.

The fem cocked her head to one side, uncomprehending. But the pace of her masturbation increased.

Jane cupped her tits with her hands, playing with her nipples. They were so hard and needy. Jane wished the girl could suck them the way Sarah had during their night together

Instead, Jane did the unthinkable. She let her right hand drop between her legs and started masturbating as well. It was surreal. Jane had never done something so wanton. She was playing with herself right out on a public street, making little whimpers of pleasure as she rubbed her sticky pussy.

Suddenly the bell on the door of the bookstore jangled. Varsenne was coming out. Jane yanked her hand away from her crotch like she'd been scalded. Had he seen what she'd been doing? The thought was too awful to contemplate. He scowled down at her where she squatted on the sidewalk, her thighs still carelessly open.

He untied her leash from the post and gave it a sharp tug.

"Come, Pip," he said, and set off briskly down the street with Jane stumbling after him.

Jane was still desperately, shamefully aroused. Her pussy was throbbing, and the insides of her thighs were slick. Her pert, ripe breasts jiggled with every step. She wished Varsenne had let her finish. She wished she and the girl could have cum together in the street.

Sensing that something was amiss, Varsenne led her to the park in the center of the city. It was a huge expanse of cool, green grass, with a silvery lake in the middle. As soon as they stepped on the grass, he unclipped Jane's leash.

"There you go, girl!" he said. "You've been so good this morning, you deserve a romp."

Jane realized what was expected of her. Breaking away from Varsenne, she set out across the grass in a gentle lope. It felt so good to stretch her legs and move at her own pace instead of trotting along to keep up with the Tyrian's long strides.

The grass was cool and soft on her bare feet, and the afternoon sun felt delicious on her naked skin. Her messy blonde hair streamed behind her as she ran, and her athletic body was soon slick with sweat. When she reached to top of a small hill, she dropped to the ground and rolled around in the grass, reveling in her freedom and the pure physicality of the moment.

There were more unleashed fems frolicking down by the lake and Jane bounded down to join them. A half a dozen young women were playing in in the shallow water, laughing and splashing. They were all shapes and sizes, some pale like Jane and some tanned brown from the sun. But all of them were stark naked.

Jane felt a strange sense of sisterhood as the women welcomed her into their group. They clustered around her, cooing and stroking her bare skin.

One woman even dropped to her knees and buried her nose in Jane's hairy crotch, sniffing curiously. It was obvious she was trying to discover the young anthropologist's level of arousal. Mortified, Jane shoved the woman away and a scuffle broke out. The fems, hissed and snarled at the impertinent newcomer. Jane made a mental note to write up the encounter as soon as she had access to her tablet again. Even though they didn't take part in male society, the fems clearly had their own unspoken rules for acceptable behavior. Sniffing someone's crotch was allowed, but objecting to being sniffed was not.

Jane heard Varsenne calling to her.

"Pip! Come away from there! Leave those ferals alone!"

Jane trotted back up the hill and flung herself in Varsenne's arms, burying her face in his chest. His strong hands were on her, stroking her soothingly, touching her hair. She had been so scared, but she was safe now. Her sire would protect her.

Once she calmed down, she wandered away from Varsenne toward a small stand of trees. Jane's bladder was full, and the thought of relieving herself right out in the open was too horrible to contemplate. Picking her way through the underbrush, she found a small clearing completely surrounded by bushes that provided a modicum of modesty.

Squatting down on her haunches, Jane released a thick stream of urine that splashed on the ground between her splayed feet. Her narrow shoulders shivered with relief, but inwardly she was appalled. When she first proposed her plan to Varsenne she never thought it would lead to this--pissing like an animal in a public park.

Suddenly, a noise attracted her attention. Male voices, laughing and talking. Crouching low, she crept forward through the bushes, wincing a little as the brambles scratched her bare skin.

A group of male Tyrians had cornered a lone fem who wasn't wearing a collar. They stood in a circle around her, shoving her back and forth between them. Jane remembered what Varsenne had told her when he had first explained about the collars. Uncollared fems were fair game for any om who could catch them.

The men grabbed at the girl's tits and down between her legs. She tried to fend them off with her hands but her resistance was half-hearted. Eventually, one of them held her arms, while another stuck two fingers in her pussy.

"Is she ready yet?" the first om said.

"Full rut," the second replied, holding his shiny fingers up for the others to see.

"Then let's get down to it."

The men unfastened their trousers and took out their cocks. Jane gasped. Her speculation had been correct, Tyrian males were better endowed than their human counterparts. Their erect members jerked and bobbed in front of them, heavily veined and as thick as Jane's wrist. Their balls were equally impressive, hanging low and heavy in their smooth sacks.

The fem knew what was in store for her. Whimpering a little, she dropped down on all fours and tried to scramble away. Her assailants were too quick for her though. They grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her back into the circle, where they stretched her out on flat on her back on the ground. Two of them knelt on her wrists, while two others held her kicking legs open. The ringleader got on top of her, probing with his hard cock until he found the entrance to her wet hole. Then he rammed himself home, impaling the girl to the root.

She cried out and struggled underneath him, which only seemed to excite him more. Clawing eagerly at her tits, he fucked her with long brutal strokes.

From her vantage point in the brushes, Jane could see everything--the long shiny length of his dark shaft as it thrust into the girl's hairy cunt, the way his ass rose and fell as he drove himself deeper and deeper. It was both awful and glorious, and Jane realized to her horror that it was making her aroused. Her own pussy tingled in response, and she reached down between her legs and started fingering herself, rubbing her hard little clit, sticking two fingers in her own wet hole.

She imagined it was her stretched out on the grass being fucked and used instead of the pretty little fem. She had never been with more than one man at a time, but she had fantasized about it plenty of times. The girl was making little grunts of pleasure and Jane echoed her, making a low guttural sound in the back of her throat. She was going to cum. She was going to cum while she masturbated to a gang rape.

She struggled to keep as quiet as possible. What if they noticed her? Would they come for her next? Surely not! She fingered her collar. She wasn't a feral, after all! She belonged to Varsenne. He was the only one allowed to service her. And that was how Jane came, silently riding her hand in the bushes, and dreaming about Varsenne's cock.

The men took turns with the girl, mounting her one right after the other. As soon as one finished, another was immediately on top of her. All of them unloaded inside her, pumping her pussy full of their seed. It was the hottest thing Jane had ever seen.

"Pip! Pip! Where are you girl?" Varsenne was calling her.

Jane scrambled to obey. She tumbled out of the bushes and scampered up the hill to where her sire was waiting. He ruffled her hair affectionately, praising her for being such a good girl, and coming when called. Jane gave a full-body wriggle. Her senses were still jangled from masturbating in the bushes and Varsenne's words of approval were almost more than she could endure. She wanted him so badly right then. Her pussy ached for his cock.

"It's getting late," Varsenne said. "We should be getting back."

He spoke as though he was merely thinking aloud, but he clearly was addressing his words to Jane. Even though she had spent all day pretending to be his mindless fem, they both knew the truth. She was an educated human woman, a respected anthropologist, his friend as well as his colleague.

He clipped the leash to her collar and they set out to find a cab to take then to the university. When they found a willing driver, Varsenne held the cab door open, and Jane scrambled inside and perched on the seat, waiting for Varsenne to join her. She noticed to her dismay that her feet were filthy from walking barefoot in the city all day.

Once she was safely back in the Visitors' quarters, she would need a long hot bath to soak off the grime. She badly wanted to scrub under her arms and between her legs to wash off the sweat and the stink.