Planet CMNF Ch. 04

Story Info
Dr. Talbot goes into rut and is serviced by her escort.
2.1k words
4.68
14.9k
27

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disguised as "Pip," Dr.Talbot has traveled to the city of Avalonde so she can observe Tyrian culture up close. Walking around in public naked has had a perverse effect on the young anthropologist. She's begun having sexual thoughts about Varsenne, her male escort, and several unexpected erotic encounters have left her desperately horny.

The cab ride back to the university was awkward. Until she was safely back in the Visitors' quarters, Jane had to maintain the fiction that she belonged to Varsenne. It was difficult to be in such close quarters with him when she wanted him so badly. Mindful of what he had told her the night before about appearing too modest, Jane sat with her legs wide open, her wet pussy fully on display. She was gratified to notice that he didn't try to avert his gaze. She could tell he wanted her too, even though he did a good job of hiding it.

There was a small complication when they arrived back at the campus. The secret door in the garden wall was blocked by a wagon so they had to enter by the front gate. Crossing the forecourt was a surreal experience. Jane had come this way many times as part of her normal duties, but then she'd been fully dressed in her crisp black navy uniform. Now she was naked and collared, her bare tits and hairy pussy fully exposed to all passers-by. Jane padded softly on her bare feet across the courtyard a few steps behind Varsenne, acutely self-conscious of how horny she was.

To her horror she realized they were approaching a group of Visitors--fellow crewmates of hers. It was a mixed group, both men and women. They were dressed in their uniforms as Jane should have been; the fact that her colleagues were fully clothed made her own nakedness seem more wanton. These were her friends and coworkers. She had worked beside them aboard the Bellerophon, shared meals with them in the ship's mess. It was bizarre standing in front of them completely exposed.

Jane recognized a female lieutenant about her own age. The woman looked Jane up and down with a mixture of pity and disdain. In her eyes, Jane was just another mindless fem. As horrible as that was, it was better than being found out. For an instant though, Jane was afraid her secret had been discovered. There was another young lieutenant, a man named Parnell, who couldn't stop staring at her. Back when they'd been shipmates, Lt. Parnell had flirted with her a few times. The way he was looking at her now, it was clear he was trying to square his memory of the cool, professional Dr. Talbot with the disheveled naked creature in front of him. Jane fidgeted at the end of her leash, desperate to cover her tits and pussy with her hands and hide them from Parnell's lascivious gaze. But the fiction she was a fem required that she let him look

Varsenne gave her leash a tug. "Come, Pip."

He led her off through the university cloisters. He was carrying the valise with Jane's uniform. They just had to find someplace private where she could change into it.

When they passed the door to one of the big lecture halls, Varsenne ducked inside. "The next class isn't for hours," he said, placing the valise on the big wooden table at the front of the hall.

Getting dressed would only take a few minutes, but Jane found she was reluctant to start. Spending all day naked as Varsenne's fem had been a revelation and Jane was reluctant to let it end.

She padded over and rested her head on Varsenne's broad chest. The big Tyrian male took her in his strong arms and lightly stroked her head. Jane felt so tiny and helpless and weak, but her sire was holding her. He would take care of her.

Gently his hands roamed over her naked body, touching her, appraising her. Jane had ached for his touch all day, but the realty was almost too much to endure. She trembled in his embrace, yearning for something more intimate. Her nipples were hard, her pussy shamefully wet.

Varsenne cupped her pert little bottom, pulling her closer. She could feel the hard ridge of his cock through his trousers. It was clear he wanted her too.

"Poor little Pip," he said. "You're in rut, aren't you?"

Jane looked up at him, her eyes large.

"Uh-huh," she nodded. "I need to be serviced."

Those were the first words she'd spoken to him all day.

She rested her hand on his cock, stroking him through his trousers.

The buttons proved a bit tricky, but with a little concentration she opened his fly and slipped her hand inside. He was even bigger than she'd expected--a thick meaty shaft, already fully erect. She wrapped her fingers around him and jerked him a little, shocked at how quickly it had come to this.

Varsenne took his cock out. It was as long as her forearm and uncut, Jane gasped at the sight of it. It was hard to imagine she could take its full length inside her pussy.

The Tyrian put his strong hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. Jane looked up at him through her messy bangs. He pulled her leash taut, forcing her chin up, and rubbed his erection against her flushed cheek, leaving a shiny streak of precum.

"Do human females suck their partners?" he asked.

Jane nodded. "Uh-huh."

The head was too big to fit in her mouth, but she kissed along the full length of his shaft, right down to his dangling balls. His scent was intoxicating, spicy and musky and so extremely male. He was giving off some sort of pheromone that was triggering a corresponding physiological response in Jane. She was sopping wet, the juice leaking out of her and trickling down her slim legs.

Jane couldn't hold back any longer. She reached down between her thighs and rubbed her clit as she licked and nuzzled the Tyrian's glorious cock.

"Please, Varsenne," she mumbled. "I need to be fucked."

He looked down at her uncomprehending. Jane realized she was probably the first female who had ever asked him to penetrate her, so she decided to communicate her need in a way that was more unambiguous. Turning around, she dropped to all fours and raised her rump, presenting her wet pussy to him. In case that wasn't obvious enough she swayed her hips enticingly from side to side. She was no longer Dr. Jane Talbot, the respected anthropologist, she was a needy fem, deep in rut.

Varsenne dropped to his knees behind her, and, grabbing her hips with his strong hands, mounted her. Jane cried out as she was penetrated. The big head of the Tyrian's cock opened her up, sliding between her slippery lips. Oh god he was huge! Jane panted and shuddered underneath hm, arching her back so her tight little pussy could accommodate his massive length. Varsenne was considerate of how small she was, and he went slow, easing himself into her an inch at a time.

He couldn't get his entire cock inside her. He only managed maybe three-quarters, but even so, she was fuller than she'd ever been during sex with a human male.

"Oh Pip, Pip," Varsenne groaned, stroking her upraised rump.

"Yes, fuck me," Jane answered in a low growl.

He started to thrust, pulling out a little, and then sliding his cock home. He soon fell into the old primal rhythm, pounding her harder and harder. Jane moaned underneath him. This was what she needed. She arched her back with pleasure. Her hair was in her face and her little titties were hanging down, swaying with every thrust. Varsenne reached down and grabbed her tits, tugging at her hard nipples like he was milking her.

Jane realized he was trying to breed her. She was on birth control like all the young women in the navy, but Varsenne didn't know that. All he knew was that she was a receptive young fem deep in rut.

Jane was vocalizing now, making a deep unh-unh-unh sound as the Tyrian rammed into her. She could feel her orgasm building--a tingling warmth that started in the bowl of her pelvis and radiated outwards to the roots of her hair and tips of her curling toes.

"Fuck!" Jane abruptly barked, shoving her ass back against Varsenne, taking him as deep as she could handle. Then, he was cumming too, his big cock jerking and throbbing as he started to pump. She felt a sudden warm gush as he unloaded inside her. Jane rested her forehead on her arms and rocked and moaned through her orgasm. Varsenne just kept cumming and cumming, emptying his balls into her cunt. There was so much she couldn't hold all of it. It was leaking out around his pistoning cock, dripping out of Jane's twitching pussy to splatter on the floor between her spread knees.

When he finally pulled out, the abrupt feeling of emptiness was more than Jane could take. She collapsed with a sob on the floor, milky semen leaking from her well-worked hole.

Varsenne stood over her, a concerned expression on his face. He tucked his softening cock back in his trousers.

"Pip?" He said softly. "Jane? Dr. Talbot?"

Jane sat up, tucking her feet underneath her. She rubbed her eyes. She felt dazed and disoriented. And profoundly ashamed. How had she lost control so badly? She'd let Varsenne fuck her. Service her. How could they go back to merely being colleagues after this? A wave of modesty washed over her. She folded her hands over her breasts and her crotch, hiding them from Varsenne's gaze. Which was silly. She'd spent the whole day parading around naked in front of him.

Groaning, she hauled herself to her feet. She ached all over, like she'd run a marathon. A fresh flood of sperm gushed out of her, hanging in two ropy strands from her swollen pussy lips. She was a mess. Jane tugged at her leather collar, her fingers fumbling with the little silver lock.

She lifted her hair and stretched out her neck.

"Varcenne, could you remove this please?"

He produced the key and fit it into the lock. With a faint click she was free! She rubbed her neck where the collar had been. She'd grown so accustomed to its weight, it felt strange not to have it on. Jane felt naked without it, which was ironic because she still was literally naked, standing totally exposed in the empty lecture hall, waiting for Varsenne to give her clothes back.

The Tyrian scholar opened the valise and took out Jane's uniform. He handed it to her, plus her boots and undergarments. She took a few steps away and started to get dressed. She slipped her panties on first, mindful of the fact that she was still leaking cum. Oh well, there was nothing to be done. She pulled the black boy briefs up around her hips, snapping the elastic. This was the first time her pussy had been covered in the last 24 hours and it was strange not to feel cool air on her private parts. She put her undershirt on next, reluctantly hiding her breasts from view.

Next, she donned the rest of her uniform, the high-collared black tunic, the sharply creased trousers, her sturdy black boots. In a few seconds the transformation was complete. She was Dr. Jane Talbot again, the respected anthropologist. There was no sign of Pip, the rutting fem with the greedy little pussy.

Jane ran her fingers through her wavy blonde hair, trying to return it to a semblance of order. When she got back to her room, she could brush it and braid it, but until then at least it was out of her face.

The two lovers slipped out of the lecture hall and made their way to the Visitors' quarters. Varsenne led the way and Jane walked two steps behind him, the way she had when she was collared and leashed.

There was one final surprise awaiting Jane when they arrived at the common room. Among the gathered officers was the young female lieutenant they had met in the forecourt. When the woman saw Jane in Varsenne's company her eyes went wide with surprise.

"It was you!" she said. "I thought that fem looked familiar!"

Jane blushed. The shameful memory of standing naked in front of her crewmates came rushing back. She shifted her weight nervously, acutely aware that she was still leaking Varsenne's semen from her freshly-fucked pussy. Her panties were probably ruined, but hopefully it wouldn't soak through to stain her uniform.