Planet of the Babes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, John, I do want you working in a way. When you're done with your donations, I want you to put your name on the availability board and keep dosing yourself with Nut Fuel. You can go work out but when a visitor is ready for you, stop what you're doing and meet her needs, whatever they may be. Then dose yourself again afterward, mark that your available on the board and return to whatever you were doing until the next visitor comes to find you."

"Lexi, that stuff drives me insane. What if I go hours without a visitor?"

"Oh, you won't! Trust me. You'll be surprised how many guys don't make themselves available because they get too comfortable. That means you will become very popular with the ladies. You'll learn to cope with the intensity of the Nut Fuel but it also keeps sex from getting boring. Dose yourself twice an hour, every waking hour, and you'll find each orgasm is just as satisfying as the first."

"I'll do it but it's going to be rough."

"As I said, most guys take the easier road. Take the path I'm prescribing and you'll have a line of pretty ladies eager to drink from your straw."

"Does it bother you in any way to think of me with others, Lexi?"

"Not one bit. Our people form attachments just like yours but sex is just sex. Have fun with it. As your owner, I hope that the connection we build is much greater than mere sex. I felt like we started to really make that friend connection at the bar, John, and it's my hope that in time, we will form a deep and lasting bond. I never felt that with the other guys I've helped to abduct."

"I'd like to have that kind of bond with you too, Lexi. I'll do everything you're advising, even it it drives me nuts."

"You know, John, there is one other thing. I believe you have a dormant talent of empathy which is a very desirable quality in a man on my world. We believe it's a very rare gift among humans."

"Are you saying I have the ability to feel what another person is feeling? Or to somehow share in that feeling?"

"It's nothing that powerful, unfortunately. With some training though, you will learn to sense the emotions of others to a small degree. Particularly if they opened themselves up to you during intimate moments. It would be best if we kept that a secret between us for now."

"I will but it might be too late. Just a short bit ago, I witnessed something between Tay'rel and Vee'ra. I brought it up with Tay'rel and she grilled me about what I felt from the two of them."

"I'm friends with Tay. I'll talk to her but in the future, be mindful of what you sense from other women but don't bring it up. Just let it guide you when you're with other women. We will explore it at some point."

"I will, Lexi."

It's a highly sought after trait for us Ly'rans. We can read the emotions of you guys like a book but we Ly'rans like to fantasize about being with guys who instinctively know how we're feeling and give us exactly what we need during sex."

"As a man, it's a huge turn on to satisfy a woman. If I could sense her feelings and give her exactly what she needed, I'd feel like a real stud."

"You will be. Trust me. Just do everything we're talking about."

"I find myself thinking this is all going to turn out to be an elaborate joke. I think I'm actually looking forward to this. I'm not sure how I'd react if it were a big prank."

"It's no joke. You're going to our world and you're going to love it. It's a gorgeous planet. We have no war, no conflict, no overpopulation, no disease and no energy or resource shortages. Our medicine is exceptional. Human men often live to nearly a hundred and fifty and pass naturally rather than enduring cancers or other terrible illnesses."

Adding on, she said, "We have a huge android work force to handle all the mundane labor tasks and that make our lives rich and rewarding. All that will ever be asked of you will be to perform in bed. In your later years, you'll be taxed less sexually and allowed to pursue art, literature, higher education or whatever makes you happy. Not a bad offer, don't you think?"

"It is an incredible offer! Too good to be true, frankly. So, Lexi, do I call you Miss or Mistress?"

"Actually, John, the proper title for a Pet addressing his owner is 'Domina.' Until you attain the rank of Pet, the correct title for me is 'Lady.' I have decided to rename you, by the way. You may continue to introduce yourself to other men as 'John' if you like but to me, your new name is 'Meat' and I expect you to present yourself to all women using that name from now on."

Trying the title out, he asked, "Yes, Lady Lexi. I've been told I'll spend an entire year at a sperm collection center so does that mean I won't see you for a while?"

"Because I'm your owner, I'm allowed to see you as much as I like. And it is my intent to visit you regularly to give you updates, feedback and advice. Naturally, I'll expect phenomenal sex from you during visits! But, I also don't want you to become dependent on me so I'll limit them somewhat. Especially once you settle into a good routine."

"I need to find you a long term handler. Your handler looks after your best interests in addition to helping you make the transition. Larissa was going to do it as a favor to me but she's been asked to stay here on Earth and run this center. A good handler would help us greatly in getting you recognized."

"You can't do it?"

"Afraid not, Meat. As your owner, I must maintain a certain distance if we have designs on you becoming a pet. A solution will present itself. For now, it's playtime, Meat!"

Pushing him onto the bed, she climbed on top and removed her thin negligee to reveal her naked body to him for the first time.

Smothering him with kisses and nibbling on his ears and neck, she softly spoke. "You may have been told that after a year, you'll be offered a chance to return to Earth. No one ever cares to return but I'll try to give you added reasons to stay. I think after everything you've been through, you deserve a good fuck!"

"Oh, yes, Domina! I want to be inside you so badly."

"Mmmm, I'm going to like being a Domina. You're the first man to call me that. Makes me wet just hearing it."

"I like the title, Domina, Lexi. It makes you sound sexy and dominating, not to mention important and powerful."

Sitting up, she looked down at him and teased, "You enjoy tight pussy, Meat? Well, you're in luck. At five foot, two and ninety five pounds, I'm huge compared to other Ly'ran women. That thick, fuck stick between your legs is a struggle for me. To everyone else, it's practically an instrument of torture. You're going to spend the rest of your life splitting women open and making them sore. How does that sound?"

Lexi was working herself onto his dick as he replied. "Oh, yes, Domina. I love tight, little women. My god, you feel wonderful!"

As she rode him, she continued talking. "Speaking of splitting women open, Meat, Tay'rel has giving you the nickname of 'Va'Vosta' which translates into something like Lady Splitter. It seems to be catching on. I've overheard some of the other ladies talking about it."

"She explained it to me. And then stepped on my leash."

Lexi giggled uncontrollably for a moment, then replied, "I wish I had seen that. She does love to rough a man up! All the young ones do but her most of all. I can feel your excitement as you think about her. You like her a lot, don't you?"

John wasn't sure what to think or how he should respond to that and an edge of unease crept in.

Sensing his discomfort, she immediately tried to put him at ease. "Meat, our people don't have hang ups about sex. I love that you have feelings for her. It's perfectly fine. She and I have become friends. We have sex often and someday you'll get to join the two of us. Wouldn't that be nice?"

John pictured the three of them together and the pleasing thought made him even harder, if that was possible. "Mmm, yeah, that does sound great!"

Swirling her hips a few times, she giggled again, "I can just feel the lust radiating off of you, Meat, as you think about it. Damn, it's wonderful. What if I asked her to be your handler? Would you like that, Meat?"

He thought about how much he'd enjoy seeing the fiery woman regularly. She'd probably make his poor balls hurt every time but he knew that was a small price to pay. "I'd like that a lot, Lady, but she mentioned earlier that she is staying on Earth."

"I have some influence and she seems to like you too so convincing her might not be so difficult. Right now, you need to roll me over and treat me to a deliciously hard fucking. Can you do that for your Lady?"

He didn't have to be told twice. Sitting up, he easily managed to roll her lightweight body with his and pin her to the bed. Eager to find her limits, he pulled out most of the way then drove his rod home in a sharp thrust causing her to cry out as he hit her back wall. Having a better feel for the depth of her cavern, he began drilling her more rapidly, hitting the bottom each time with force but not so much as to be continually painful.

After a few minutes, he got up and pulled her to the edge of the bed. In one of his most loved positions, he stood at the side of the bed and pulled her to the edge, feet held wide apart as he speared into her. Holding her ankles, he smoothly stroked his hips so that his prick was all she felt sliding from the tip at her entrance to the very bottom. In this position, he could last an eternity and found most women couldn't.

"Oh, my God, Meat! This is fucking heaven. Keep this up. I'm getting closer by the minute."

Obeying his new Lady, he kept pumping away until she reached her zenith. "Oh, yeah! I'm gonna cum, Meat! Oh, yeah! OOOHHH, YEAH!"

Lexi tried wriggling away as she quickly became tender and sensitive but John tossed her ankles onto his shoulders, moved his hands to her thighs and pulled her into him as he continued thrusting. As she gritted her teeth and white knuckled the bed sheets, he could see she was having great difficulty enduring the pounding but this was the first chance today where he was in charge and he wanted to enjoy himself.

After a bit, she calmed down and relaxed. He reduced his thrusting pressure to gentle glides in and out and asked, "Lady Lexi, would you mind if I came inside you? I need it bad after the day I've had!"

"I want you to, Meat. Fill me full of your man juice!"

John needed no other encouragement. He'd been ready to blow for several minutes already but wanted to satisfy her first. Closing his eyes, he imagined erupting inside her perfect love tunnel and seconds later, he felt the familiar sensations building up.

"Oh, Lexi, I'm going to blow. Oh, my god you feel so good! Here I go...AAAAAHHHHH, FUCK! Jesus, you're tight!"

Shuddering and convulsing, he had trouble thrusting through the intense sensations. As he bottomed out on each stroke, it felt as if something inside her was suckling at his tip and the feeling was stunning. With effort, he managed to deposit his seed deep inside her tight box. As he pulled out, he was surprised there was no mess spilling out of her.

In that moment of relaxation, he sensed that his new owner wanted to be lovingly licked after the harshness he just subjected her to. Dropping to the floor in front on her, he spread her legs and slowly dragged his tongue from her perineum, up through her slot, stopping high on her mound.

"Oh, yeah, Meat! That is just what I wanted. Keep it up!"

This was the first opportunity he had to freely explore a Ly'ran pussy and he was curious to learn any anatomical differences. For starters, he realized none of his cum seemed to be present, only faint traces of his flavor strongly overpowered by her own sweetness. Though he had never been squeamish to dive into a good cream pie, he didn't particularly enjoy the taste of semen so he found the experience even more enjoyable.

The area around her groin was incredibly soft and smooth yet he could see no evidence of shaving or waxing. Her inner and outer lips were very similar to a Human woman but they were naturally parted in a very beautiful, flower-like pose as if inviting him inside. Sliding his fingers inside, he turned them upward, searching for her G spot but found no rough patch on her roof as he did with Human women.

Moving the exam north, he decided to focus now on her clitorus. Initially, it seemed hidden in her hood but as he licked and sucked her, he was surprised to see it actually enlarge as it swelled up with blood. Lexi moaned and thrashed as he stroked it with his fingers and drew it into his mouth like a big, fleshy nipple. He surmised that if all Ly'rans had large exposed clits like Lexi, they probably would find it easier to climax during intercourse.

Before he could get too engrossed in the exam, Lexi interrupted him. "Meat, you are doing a wonderful job pleasing me but come up next to me so we can cuddle."

"As they spooned together, Lexi asked, "Meat, what made you go down on me after you pulled out?"

"It just felt right. Something told me you'd enjoy it so I did it. Should I have asked first?"

"No, it's not that. You were magnificent and it felt incredible! After you got off, I thought about you eating me out and I tried to impart that feeling to you. Not only did your subconscious pick up on my desire, you instinctively reacted to it and filled my need. It was perfect. That's what I want you to work on when you're with other women. Don't go into details. Just be mindful of what your feeling from others and try to give them what they need."

"I will. I've noticed all you ladies are incredibly smooth. Not just your vaginas, but everywhere."

"We don't have body hair of any kind aside from our scalps. It's a genetic enhancement our people began many thousands of years ago. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Your skin is so soft and supple. I feel like I could touch you for hours."

"Mmmm. Someday, you will. I love a good message. I think just about every one of us does. You learn to dote on us and pamper us in that way and you'll have a line of women ready to worship you in return."

"I do love the feel of a woman! Lady Lexi, I noticed when I pulled out, there was no mess. Could that mean I've been overtaxed today and just not able to produce? It's been a while since I've had a dose of that Nut Fuel"

Laughingly, she replied, "No, you haven't run dry, Meat. Ly'ran physiology differs from Humans in many ways. We don't have a cervix like your women do. The fluids you deposit are pulled into an organ that is somewhat like the Human uterus. The reason your climax was so intense is that organ was still stimulated after my recent orgasm and it pulled your fluids inside. Since I no longer have eggs, it is broken down and absorbed into my bloodstream."

"It was incredibly intense. May I ask why you don't have any more eggs? You're so young!"

Turning, she propped herself onto an elbow to talk. "I'm young for one of my kind but would you believe I'm actually a hundred and forty of your years? Our people often live to be over five hundred."

"Wow! That's incredible!"

"The egg question, though, is more complicated. When our men began dying off, we stored as much of their sperm as we could. The decision was made all those thousands of years ago to harvest the eggs of every female as she entered womanhood and control the population through genetic engineering. Eventually, we ran out of Ly'ran sperm and things looked dark for our future but once we realized Human sperm could be a viable substitute with minor manipulation, that has become the long term solution."

"Mistress Larissa mentioned that our semen had health benefits too."

"Oh, absolutely! That's only been discovered in the past twenty years or so. We've had Human men in our society for two hundred years. In time, we began to see that women who had regular sex with men, even swallowing their ejaculate, which is amazingly delicious to us by the way, not only lived longer but also were more vibrant and energetic. We're only starting to unravel the mystery of why and to what extent."

"Amazingly delicious? To all Ly'ran women?"

"Our taste buds work and process information for our brain in a very different way from Humans. What is sweet to you is more bitter to us. The semen of Human men is incredibly sweet to us. We have nothing like it and can't even reproduce such a flavor. Ly'ran women have come to enjoy it as a treat and we call it things like 'juice,' 'ambrosia,' honey,' 'syrup,' 'milk,' and so on."

"And swallowing a man's syrup is like drinking an energy shake?"

"I like the comparison, Meat, and it isn't that far off. We aren't exactly sure what the benefits are just yet. We have started long term studies. Is it swallowing the semen or having it absorbed into us through intercourse? Does the recipient need to orgasm like I did and pull your fluids deeper inside? Does once a month provide the maximum benefit or does once per day provide greater health benefit? So many unanswered questions for now."

"I've never had a head for science, Lady Lexi, but that's the kind of research I could really get into!"

John intended the remark to be taken as a joke but he could see a thoughtful look forming in her face. "You know, Meat, that's not a bad idea! Especially if Tay'rel agreed to return home. She loves science and has the education. It's why she works in this facility, in fact. And you contributing to our people's greater need would be a fantastic way to gain recognition."

"I'll do whatever you need, Lady. Even if it means getting milked ten times each morning. But the thought of getting ten blowjobs each morning is much more enticing!"

"There's one other matter I need to address with you, Meat. You may have noticed Ly'ran women can be controlling. That attitude is prevalent throughout our society. Women take pride in being in charge and respect is gained from others in doing so. There is an unspoken and unenforced social expectation that they be this way."

"I've noticed this, Lady. But I didn't realize that attitude was universal."

"It is. In public anyway. In private, you'll find many women enjoy reversing roles, as we just did, but they would never admit it openly. If anyone ever learned that I let you be on top and fuck me like a sex doll, it would hurt my reputation. I'd lose face and respect among my peers. It's imperative that you never discuss stuff like that with others. Even with other men."

"I won't. You have my word."

"Good, if anyone ever asks, you are a good boy who lays still while being ridden like a fucktoy. The same applies to any women you screw. Don't share those type of details if it serves to portray them in a submissive light, even with me. In fact, you should try to always behave in ways that portray women as strong and controlling. That's the way to earn favor and make friends."

"I'm glad you explained that. I'll be sure to behave accordingly and keep my mouth shut, Lady Lexi."

"Let me ask you this, Meat; How does it make you feel when Tay'rel abuses you?"

"I can't explain why but it really turns me on. I've never been into that scene but I love trying to fight her, knowing I'm going to lose in the end."

"Well, that's good. If Tay'rel agrees to be your handler, you can expect lots more of it. She reached adulthood not long ago and it wasn't long before she volunteered to come work at this center. Most young ladies have strong labidos, like Tay'rel, and they tend to be overzealous in their handling of men. Sometimes, they thirst to prove themselves to the other ladies and sometimes, they just lack the experience and wisdom to find the right balance. Either way, it means you will need to be tougher when you're with them."

"Thank you for telling me. I'll try not to push any of them too much then! So far, with Tay'rel it's felt great."