Planet of the Babes Pt. 01

Story Info
Man is abducted for his his sperm.
37.4k words
4.64
10.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This type of category is new for me. If the story is successful, I have ideas on a second part. Please vote and please make comments so I have feedback on what works. It's the only method I have to determine which writing projects to abandon or continue.

I write for fun but I don't have an editor. I proofread but there are occasional errors in punctuation. Comments regarding such are unhelpful and end up deleted. Really more interested in positive criticism so I can develop my writing as it relates to world building, character development and interactions.

This story involves elements of bdsm which will be expanded on in later chapters.

Part One: The Abduction

John muttered under his breath as he entered his favorite dive bar to drown his troubles once again. He didn't normally drink much, except on social occasions, but the past few months had been rough and he knew his life was spiraling. Lately, alcohol seemed to offer a reprieve from the daily assault he felt he was under.

Work had become increasingly miserable since the company was bought out and new managers brought in to evaluate the operation. He figured it was only a matter of time before he was laid off as part of the reorganization process.

A few weeks ago, his girlfriend of three years left him and shacked up with one of his good friends, causing him to wonder if there was anyone close in his life he could really trust.

In the past, he might have turned to family for support but he had no one left. His mother died of cancer three years ago, his father in a car accident months after that and recently, his only brother was killed in a training accident while on military deployment.

As if things weren't bad enough, he thought, his rent had been increased and he simply didn't have the budget to absorb it. The rental market had become very tight and he figured if he did lose his job, he would have to move to another town and start over.

Ordering his second beer, a beautiful woman sat next to him at the bar and gave him a smile.

"Mind if I join you?"

Somewhat surprised by his potential change in good fortune as well as her straightforwardness, he stammered, "Not at all. I could really use the company, actually. Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'd like that, thank you. I'm Lexi, by the way."

"Lexi. What a pretty name. I'm John."

Lexi pretended to greet him as if he were a stranger but the truth was he had been assigned to her weeks earlier as one of three potential targets in the city and she had already done a lot of research over the past week before approaching him.

Before following him to the bar, she learned the essential facts; No spouse or girlfriend, no children or other living family, few friends, no pets and no meaningful career to speak of. In short, that he wouldn't be missed.

While it wasn't necessary to know much more, she liked to take the time to study a guy's personality through casual conversation. Partly, because she was fascinated with Human Beings, men in particular, but also because she had been searching for many years with high hopes of someday finding a unique guy she could claim as her own.

Lexi had spent nearly two decades on Earth finding young men to abduct who had little reason to ever want to return. While the men were taken primarily for ongoing sperm and semen harvesting, some were trained to work in the public Pleasure Houses and a very select few were adopted as personal Pets.

Lexi originally came to the planet for the thrill of hunting young men but kept agreeing to stay longer because she was especially skilled in the practice and wanted to help her people. Over time, she hoped to find herself a Pet but with this week being her last in this particular rotation, she accepted the chances were fast dropping to nil. She knew it was time to give up her search, at least for now, and return home to reconnect with her birthplace.

They drank a couple beers together, making small talk and for the first time in weeks, John forgot about all his problems. Immediately, he felt comfortable with her and for once, he could hardly believe his good luck. The small talk turned deeper but he enjoyed conversing with her and liked the fact that he could talk intelligently with a beautiful lady beyond the typical flirting scenario one normally found when meeting someone in a bar.

For reasons he couldn't explain, he trusted her and even shared some of the misfortune that led him to spending more time in the bar in the first place. To his relief, she seemed interested in his past rather than turned off by it. As he opened up, she asked deeper questions about the decisions he'd made in life and where he hoped to go in the years to come.

Having no good answers for her queries, he found himself pondering if he really had much of a future at all. He certainly wanted to but his dreams had slipped away long ago and he often thought he'd eventually become one of those people who worked his life away, dying unhappy in the end, and with little to show for his life.

Almost as if reading his mind, she put her hand on his leg and asked, "John, if you could hit the reset button on your life and start anew in some far away place, could you follow through and do it? Would you walk away from all this if you thought something better was waiting for you?"

"Lexi, I'd be gone in a flash! Hell, meeting you has been the bright spot of my year and we're just sitting here, drinking beer and chatting. Pretty pathetic, I know."

"I disagree, John. Pathetic would be to recognize you have no future and stay anyway, knowing it won't change for the better. So, if you could, would you go back to school, get a fancy degree and use it to become a doctor or something like that?"

"No, not really. That kind of stuff doesn't mean much to me. And I never was very good at planning out my future, truthfully. Even if I could start over, for me to truly succeed, I'd need the right person by my side. Guiding me as I steer the right path and helping me set goals to work towards. I've always done better with a partner than alone."

"Maybe what you need is a hot, sugar mama who will treat you like a king. Where you're only responsibility is to stay hard and keep her and her friends all sexed up on a daily basis."

Holding up his beer in salute and smiling, he said, "Now you're talking! That's the life I want!"

Lexi picked up her bottle, clinked it to his and said, "Careful what you wish for, John. I just might wisk you off and turn you into my new toy!"

"Wisk away, beautiful! I'm ready to start that new life!"

Lexi found herself really enjoying the conversation with John. She could feel his attraction for her yet he didn't push in any way. She was so used to guys trying to get her clothes off and while she had no doubts he wanted to as well, he seemed happy to just appreciate her company for a while first.

She liked that kind of patience and self control in a man. She felt an attraction towards him but more than that, she sensed that under the right circumstances, they could actually become good friends in addition to lovers.

As they laughed and continued drinking, it occurred to John that she might also have dreams of a better future for herself and he wondered what they were.

"Okay, Lexi...now that we've mapped out my future, what about yours?"

"I'm very content with my life, actually. There's only one thing more I wish to add but overall, I couldn't be happier."

After a couple seconds of silence, he blurted, "Well you can't leave me hanging, Lexi! What's the one missing element that would make your happy life more complete?"

"You'd probably think it's weird but I want to own a man like a pet. Not to abuse or mistreat in any way but someone who will stand proudly by my side for life while I hold his leash. A guy who always puts my needs first, especially in bed, and isn't too repressed or too insecure or too bashful about being a playtoy for me and my friends."

"Wow! I've never heard a woman talk the way you do. And I don't think that's weird at all. Sounds really hot, actually! I'd like to apply for that job, Lexi!"

"You already did when I sat down and you bought me a beer." Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear. "Currently, I'm interviewing you for the position and if all goes well, we may go somewhere for a comprehensive and vigorous audition."

John always knew he was a decent looking guy, tall and muscular, but Lexi was way out of his league by his estimation. Had he been more clear minded, he might have asked himself why such a gorgeous woman would bother going to a crappy bar to pick up guys when she could easily have anyone.

He didn't get a chance to see her walk in but it was obvious she wasn't very tall, perhaps even as short as five foot. He loved petite women and Lexi certainly fit the bill when he considered she couldn't have been more than ninety or maybe one hundred pounds, at the most. John mused that one bit of good luck he had been born with was he was well endowed and few things gave him more enjoyment in life than to hear a small framed woman, like Lexi, cry out in shock as he speared his thick cock into them.

John was twenty five and he guessed Lexi was about the same age yet she had a way of speaking and of carrying herself as though she were three times her age. She was remarkably mature and wise for someone in her mid twenties, he thought, and it was probably that very quality he liked most about her.

While he enjoyed her wit and personality, he felt mesmerized by her small, triangular shaped face which had an almost angelic appearance. Particularly with her large, dark eyes and small mouth. When she spoke, her voice was soft and sultry, with a hypnotic quality that held his attention.

He loved the way her long, black hair draped straight down, teasing her bare shoulders and arms. He couldn't quite place the accent but it was clear that she wasn't local and the way she spoke seemed almost exotic. He studied her olive skin thinking perhaps she was from the Mediterranean region and was about to inquire but before he could, she took him completely by surprise.

"John, what do you say we go somewhere more intimate?"

Smiling, he said, "My place isn't far from here."

"Actually, I was thinking it's such a beautiful night. I'd love to go someplace with lots of stars, away from the city lights, where we can be as loud as we want."

"I know just the perfect place!"

John paid the tab and the two of them made for his truck parked around the back. As he opened the door for her, she pulled him in and kissed him deeply, her powerful tongue exploring his mouth. He slid his hand up her smooth leg, up under her short skirt and grabbed a handful of her firm, round ass, noticing that she didn't seem to be wearing any underwear. She had come prepared for action, he thought, and he was looking forward to getting her alone.

She broke off her kiss just as suddenly and told him to get in. He jumped in the passenger side scooting across to drive and she followed, tugging at the bulge in his jeans as he fumbled for the keys.

By the time John had the truck started, Lexi had his pants down, freeing his imprisoned prick. He groaned with delight as she stroked his shaft and balls, working his jeans lower so she could get better access.

Seeing his unrestrained package for the first time nearly took her breath away. He was easily a third longer than the countless other Human men she'd helped abduct but it was his girth which was really staggering. She was considered large among her people and the thought of being impaled by John's meat stick was almost unnerving. She could only imagine how some of her much smaller countrywomen might view him.

Pushing the thought aside for a while, she giggled happily at the thought of tasting this Human male for the first time. There would be many opportunities to drink her fill of him later but 'first times,' like this moment, always seemed more special.

Lexi knew she had one of the best jobs ever. It was why she had remained so long and despite being ready to spend more time at home, she still planned to volunteer for future hunting trips on Earth as well. She actually preferred the field work others were uncomfortable with, which probably explained why she was the most successful hunter her people ever had.

Provided with a handful of potential targets who had been carefully researched, her role was simply to seduce one of them and get him to a remote location so the abduction could take place discreetly. A side benefit was being permitted to fuck them first, which she always did.

John cried out in joy as she took his cock slowly into her mouth, swirling her long tongue around the ridge of the head, admiring the hardness.

Lexi knew her skills had come a long way from her first blowjob, as the Earth men often called it. Interacting with the Humans in their own environment for so long had made her the expert on matters ranging from social interaction to oral sex. When it came to giving head, no man could resist her for long.

John's size however, presented a new challenge and she felt as if she had to relearn her oral techniques. He filled her mouth much more than any other man and it left little room for her tongue to maneuver.

Regardless of the difficulty his thickness created, she adapted quickly. Lexi knew she had an unfair advantage over Human women in that her people had tongues much longer and much more dexterous, so orally pleasuring a guy was a simple task. Even for one as large as John. The true challenge, she learned, was to hold back so as to prolong the experience, for both their sakes.

As John's pre-cum began to flow, she relished the flavor, fighting the urge to finish him off quickly for a far more satisfying, creamy reward. She found it odd that their two species could look so much alike yet small details, such as the way their taste buds transmitted information to their brains, were vastly different.

Her research into Human men revealed that semen supposedly had a somewhat salty, unpleasant taste yet to her people, the flavor was sweet and delicious. Minutes from now, her efforts would yield a spoonful of the magnificent, man syrup.

As John drove to some remote place, Lexi contemplated her next moves. Getting a guy to a remote spot was always the easy part, she knew. Young men were so eager to drive a lovely woman out into quiet, rural areas for the promise of pussy. She considered the ways she might use him for sex before sedating him in such a way that he wouldn't become alarmed and put up a fight. One thing at a time, she decided, and resumed sucking on her fleshy treat.

She took him deeper, wrapping her tongue around the shaft, bobbing up and down in her effort to coax the milky fluid from him. She pictured the thick strands of his pleasure coating the back of her mouth and knew he wouldn't be capable of holding out much longer.

As she worked his hard cock up and down, she could start to feel his excitement, his growing urge to release the building tension. Smiling inwardly, she knew he was growing closer and she had no intentions of easing up on him.

Lexi's people had developed empathic skills over the eons and for the first century of life, their people also had the gift of telepathy, though on a very limited scale. Lexi's telepathic skills had long since faded and she often wondered how good a hunter she could have become if she started earlier in life.

For decades now, her people had known that a low percentage of Human men also possessed the empathic ability, to a small degree, and with the proper training, these men became prized as lovers on her world.

It was estimated that only one out of a thousand Human men had the dormant talent and these were the ones often preferred for training as Pets, the highest social standing a Human man could achieve on her world. Lexi dreamed of someday owning such a man, parading him around for all her fellow citizens to admire. Holding the leash of such a prize would elevate her own social standing as well.

Sensing the emotions of Human men was easy for any Ly'ran woman, but getting them to sense their partner in return was the tricky part. Like she did with all the men she abducted, she stretched out with her feelings, hoping to learn if he had the ability. In the case with John, she tried to impart that she was desperate to taste him.

John gripped the steering wheel tightly. He was almost outside of town to the secluded spot but Lexi was making him wild with lust. Driving was becoming a chore but as he pulled into the grove, he finally managed to free a hand and use it to stroke her silky hair as she blew him. His need to explode was reaching critical and while he didn't want it to end, a feeling inside told him Lexi was enjoying the moment as much as he was and didn't want to stop.

As he fast approached his breaking point, he continued to feel impulses from Lexi urging him to let go. Her urges, if they were actually coming from her, grew to an almost pleading level and this only made him want to erupt all the more. If he could read her mind, he believed she'd be willing him to cum now, spurting magnificently deep inside her wet mouth where she'd greedily lap up every drop. The thought of it took him over the edge.

Closing his eyes, he put both hands on her head and cried out, "Oh god, Lexi! I'm gonna cum! OOOOHHHH, FUCK YES! Jesus, that feels so good! Oh, my god, you do that so well!"

John closed his eyes even tighter as Lexi increased the friction of her tongue against his sensitive glans. He concentrated on her slurping and sucking noises, finding it highly arousing. He considered that no other woman made such loud noises but of course, no other woman had ever given him the mind bending head he was getting now. He didn't want it to ever end but his growing sensitivity was becoming nearly unbearable. He swore he could feel her appreciation and it was that thought which made him want to endure it as long as he could.

Lexi felt John's desires reach his peak and at the very last moment, there was a feeling from him that signaled desperation. She could tell he hit the 'point of no return,' the moment she learned so many years prior where a man's ejaculation was imminent, even if all stimulation ceased. She had no thought of stopping though. In fact, she wanted to vacuum every precious drop from him and she hoped he could sense this desire from her.

As John cried out, his sweet reward quickly filled her mouth. She had intended to savor the flavor before swallowing but he produced quite a bit more fluid than other men she'd known. The first spurt was surprisingly powerful with subsequent jets being thicker and more voluminous. John was definitely going to be popular back on her world, she figured.

Gulping some of the excess, she swirled his remaining fluids around her mouth, trying to get the full measure of not just taste, but also consistency and aroma. His spunk, as they sometimes called it, was a treat she could never get enough of and she took the time to fully relish it before swallowing down the last bit.

Lexi lost herself in the moment, enjoying her prize. As she sucked out his last droplets, she could feel wave after wave of gratitude coming from him. She suspected hers was the best suckjob he'd ever had. This was typically the case though when she seduced a new man who'd only known Human women.

While the feeling of gratitude from him never waned, another sensation emerged; Anxiety, perhaps? Maybe even distress? As she tried to decipher his feelings, she noticed his deep groans becoming more strained. His body trembled as her tongue flickered on the underside of his lovely cock head and it was then that she remembered.

Human men became very sensitive after an orgasm and she was still sucking on him with full strength. She had to admire his willingness to endure the extreme sensation when he could have easily signaled for her to stop. She had been enjoying the moment as much as him, trying to impart that very feeling to him. Perhaps he felt her emanations after all and was trying to hold on for her sake. It was a pleasant thought she hoped could be proven true.