Planet of the Babes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is something about you, Mistress, that makes me want to take it. I want you to drive me hard. I'm learning to crave the way you put me in check. To look into your hard eyes as you bend my will."

"Mmmm. Now that's the spirit, Meat! I expect you to put your name on the availability board before going to work out. There are a few ladies here who are anxious to mount you. And when we get to the Collection Center, it is my intent to keep you very busy. You have a beautiful body and I'll make sure you get plenty of time to work out and stay beautiful, but you won't have time to lay around getting fat like the others."

"Hopefully, I'll have the stamina for all these women."

"You will because I want you dosing yourself after every donation and then every thirty minutes after that. This is important, Meat. When you are with other women, follow their instructions. Your only goal is to ensure their happiness. They may let you cum inside them or suck you off but don't initiate. Let them take what they want from you. After each visit, dose yourself again and mark yourself available. Can you do this?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll do exactly as you say."

"Good. We can play more freely when we're alone at night. During the day, you are just a hard dick for the ladies to mount and maybe a sperm dispenser if they want it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I've been thinking, Meat, about Vee'ra and I've decided to share a few details which I expect you to keep to yourself. Vee'ra and I came to Earth because we had a goal of someday becoming Hunters, like Lexi. In fact, Lexi has been a huge inspiration to many. Part of that path involves working in this center for a while to adjust to the ways of Humans and learn more about them. Vee'ra has recently been reconsidering becoming a Hunter, and has even thought of returning home."

"And this troubles you, Miss, because the two of you had a shared dream of being here a while, together."

"Exactly. The problem began after we arrived. The men view her as a toy and she picks up on that more keenly than most. Unfortunately, she's also not very assertive so instead of learning to put men in check, she tends to take it personally and withdraw. I've tried to help but she doesn't want it. Part of the reason I agreed to return to Ly'ra and be your handler is because I think she's already decided to return herself."

"I can imagine what she must be feeling, Miss. I was quite shy and reserved until only a few years ago. It would have been impossible for me to be around women who viewed me as a sex toy. And then to have the task of pleasuring them day in and day out without getting what I need in return. I imagine Vee'ra must feel miserable here."

"Exactly! That's what she tries to tell me but it's difficult for me to relate. I was hoping you could get to know her over the next couple days and see if there's a way to break through."

"Of course, Miss. I'll do whatever I can. It sounds like what she really needs is a few good experiences to boost her confidence. Then maybe some practice in controlling a guy the way you do."

"I've said much the same thing but she doesn't want to hear it from me. Do me a favor and stay with her until all your milkings are done. The long stretches of time will be a good opportunity for you two to talk. Ask lots of questions about how everything works so she will feel informative and helpful. Whatever you do, do not gawk at her or fantasize about taking her. That really pisses her off lately. If anything, try to imagine her in charge or picture me if you have to. Nothing that makes her feel degraded."

"I'll do exactly as you say, Miss, and let you know how it goes."

"Thank you, Meat. I know you've had a wild day. I'm going to leave you alone. Try to get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow and I want you impressing everyone."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for everything."

As she got up and collected her leash, she added, "Almost forgot. I want you dosing yourself every night before bed and first thing when you wake. Don't whine about how difficult it is. Endure the passion it stirs and start learning to live with it. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Tay'rel left a short time later, making sure to teasingly administer a heavy dose of Nut Fuel before going. Between the drug and thinking about the incredibly bizarre day he had, he found it impossible to fall asleep for hours.

The drug gradually left his system, fatigue set in and sleep eventually took him. As he drifted off, he considered the possibilities that awaited him in his new life. He had fully accepted what happened and stopped dwelling on how to get back what he lost. All he had to do now was let go of the pieces of his old, broken life and put his faith in Lexi to guide him accordingly.

While John stirred in his bed, struggling to find sleep, Lexi and Tay'rel spent the time making love to each other until they were complete exhausted and ready for sleep themselves.

Spooning together, Tay'rel asked, "Lexi, did you go into any details with him about what it means to be your Pet?"

"Are you kidding? I definitely don't want to have that discussion until he is fully settled on Ly'ra and learns to love his new life. Has no idea what he's about to go through and I plan to keep it that way for now."

The End

1...67891011