Planning a Sex Partner for My Mum

Story Info
Making my husband ready to fuck my Mum.
3.5k words
3.85
13.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Jean. I am 23 and I am married to Richard 21. I gave him my virginity on his 20th birthday.

My father left Karen (my mum) to go to live with another woman. For 3 years my mother brought home a different guy every weekend. I was shocked that she went from house wife to a slut. I thought she was having a mid-life crisis.

A year ago my mother (40) hooked up with Earl who was 42. It was common knowledge that Earl had a huge cock and had shagged lots of women.

Earl was different from the others. They had a good time and then left. He wanted her for a life partner. Earl moved his stuff in after knowing mum (in the biblical sense) for a couple of weeks.

I often hear the unmistakable sounds of Earl fucking my mum. He made her moan like no other man had. She looked happier than when her and Dad fucked.

EARL'S COCK

I first saw Earl's big cock when I went to the loo. He hadn't locked the door and he stood there naked. He was pissing into the toilet bowl.

He said "I'm nearly finished" and so I stood beside him. It was the first time I had watched a man piss.

He liked being watched. He aimed his urine around the bowl. I liked seeing his huge cock and the maze of veins that weaved along its tremendous length and width. I knew that it had been inside my mum's vagina.

I knew that she liked it being inside her. I wanted it to be inside my pussy.

I could see why mum couldn't stop fucking him. Even though he was twice my age I wanted a piece of the action.

Earl said "You like looking at my man meat, don't you?"

I replied "Yes, its definitely a woman pleaser."

He shook his willy to get release the last of his urine.

I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY

I said "No need to flush."

I had expected Earl to leave me to pee, but he didn't. He stood there naked and watched as I pulled down my panties. I sat down on the toilet seat.

I hadn't let another man see me pee. But I liked Earl watching me. It felt natural.

A MARRIAGE OF SORTS

Earl said "In olden days at the wedding ceremony the man pissed into a bucket in front of everyone. Then the woman squatted down and added her urine.

The public mixing a man's and women's urine meant that they were married."

I said "I should be so lucky."

I stared at his cock. He knew my eyes were riveted on his large manhood. He was pleased that I was pleased seeing his huge cock.

He said "I should be so lucky indicates that you want me to fuck you. You want this despite me being your mum's lover."

I said "Yes."

I was still adding my urine to his. I stood up and wiped between my legs with the toilet paper while Earl watched.

DON'T HURT YOUR MUM

Earl continued "You agree to do nothing to ruin my relationship with Karen."

I said "Of course. You have made mum happier than any other man has. It's not just the sex. She is in love with you."

He said "I will think of you as I service her."

I said "And I will think of you as I fuck Richard."

TWO WEEKS LATER

My mum was downstairs. Earl came up to my bedroom.

He said "Karen and I have agreed to get married, once she is divorced."

I said "Congratulations.'

Earl continued "But we want to partner swap. She wants Richard to fuck her. Your mum is aware of the thrill of mother-and-daughter sex. Provided she beds Richard first, she will allow us to have sex."

I replied "Why does she want Richard? He isn't as well endowed as you."

Earl said "She likes the idea of fucking a 21 year old. She wants Richard's youth and vitality. She wants him as a regular supplement to my lovemaking."

I replied "So I have to persuade Richard to fuck my mum so that you can fuck me. I don't know if Richard would agree to a partner swap."

We went downstairs.

Earl said to Karen "Great news, Jean has agreed. She will broach the issue with Richard."

My mum hugged me and Earl.

She said "As a reward I will allow Earl to go naked around the house. And I will allow him to watch you pee."

Earl asked permission to strip naked and Mum agreed. He was semi-erect this time. It was less sexy with Mum being there.

OUR PLAN

We went through various scenarios to get my 21 year old boyfriend to fuck my 40 year-old mum.

It was Earl who finally said "We could try the "fake alpha male" strategy. It will involve Richard ruling the roost for a long period of time."

THE FAKE ALPHA MALE STRATEGY

Mum asked "What is an alpha male?"

I replied "Think cult leaders who make their followers do extraordinary things. An alpha male (or female) is a natural leader who likes controlling a group. Betas are those who follow the alpha's wishes. Often these alphas control the group's sexual behaviours. A bisexual leader declared a "golden marriage" to his married followers. That meant he slept with both the husband and the wife."

Earl asked "Has Richard ever expressed interest in other men?"

I said "It hasn't come up in conversation. He might be bisexual for all I know."

Mum said to Earl "That may have to be the price you pay."

Earl said "Hopefully Richard won't want to fuck me."

MAKING RICHARD OUR FAKE ALPHA

Mum asked "How do make Richard our fake alpha?"

Earl replied "Authentic alphas lead people even though they don't want to be led. Authentic alphas are confident about using those in his pack or group.

So we have to give Richard control of us and that will make him confident. Once he is confident he will want to enjoy having sex with both the mother and the daughter. Its a strong sexual thing for most males.

Once Richard is our group leader Mum will ask permission for Jean to be able to fuck me."

Mum said "Richard might just declare a golden marriage."

Earl looked uncomfortable. He obviously didn't like the thought of Richard fucking his arse.

Earl continued "We must allow the inauthentic alpha to dictate what are the important things for our group. If that includes a golden marriage then so be it. That is the price a beta pays to enjoy being with his true alpha. Its not mere love or sex its having an authentic existence. I knew after a week that Karen was my alpha. That is why I was willing to restrict my sexual activity.

My alpha knows my every wish and grants me some extra marital pleasures. In return I have promised to do whatever I can to get Richard into her bed."

Mum said "Even taking Richard's dick up your arse."

Earl nodded and said "Even that."

They kissed.

MUM'S ALPHA ACTIONS

I saw that mum (with her desire for Richard) had allowed me to see her lover naked and let him watch me pee. I wondered if she had got me to date Richard, just so he could be around her. It made sense. She had discouraged my other boyfriends and encouraged me to see Richard. She had let us use the house for his 20th birthday party. She always dressed up for when Richard came round.

LOVEMAKING

Later I heard them fucking even more rigorously than usual. I imagined Earl's cock inside Mum and started wanking myself. I looked forward to sitting on the toilet while Earl watched me and me staring at that huge organ of his. I wanked even more furiously. My orgasm was accompanied with a loud groan.

I wanted Earl as badly as Mum wanted Richard. But, like Mum, I wanted both Richard and Earl.

The next day, Mum called me into their bedroom.

She said "Tell me about Richard's lovemaking. Is he diffident in bed? is he rigorous? and how long can he sustain his erection?"

It felt strange telling Mum and Earl about what Richard and I did in bed.

I replied "At first he was shy. He was very nervous on the night he took my virginity. But so was I.

He isn't diffident but he lacks adventure. He varies in the way he fucks me. Sometimes he is just using me to get his jollies. Then he really goes for the rough kind of sex.

At other times our sex is slow and romantic. Richard is almost Tantric in refusing to ejaculate. I like his cock just resting inside me and only occasionally thrusting.

He likes the standard range of positions. But we haven't really experimented that much. He doesn't last as long as Earl does.

Earl asked "Does he have any fetishes or sexual quirks?"

I replied "He would like to have sex in public places."

Mum said "And which man doesn't want to do that? It is a commonplace aspiration. I meant things like being tied up or made to go round on all 4s, and eating from a dog bowl."

I replied "We don't have conversations of that nature."

Earl intervened and said "You must get Richard to explore the sexual world. Get him to watch wayward types of porn and see how he reacts. Keep a log of his delights and disgusts. Then your Mum can provide the kinds of sexual experiences he won't get from anyone else. You must NOT give him his wilder sexual wishes."

Mum said "I liked the "people acting as a pack of dogs" scene in Salum."

RICHARD'S PORN DELIGHTS

I introduced porn watching into my relationship with Richard.

Earl and Mum guided what we watched. They started us off with clips from mainstream films.

This started off our sexual conversations. I was surprised how much explicit nudity mainstream films have. Some of the clips were laughable. Others were interesting and stimulating. Of course for the latter ones, we both got excited and I reaped the benefits.

I reported Richard's reactions to Earl and Mum.

Richard loved clips of those period dramas where breasts were on display.

Mum and Earl guided Richard and I into early filmed porn.

Richard loved seeing women with dark pubic hair and hairy armpits. Once she was aware of this Mum started growing her pubic hair and no longer shaved her armpits.

There was bad news for Earl, who who is well endowed. Richard preferred seeing men with normal sized pricks. He hated the big prick actors being worshipped by busty babes with shaved pussies.

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER FILMED

Mum told me to get Richard and I to watch a mainstream film called "Rosie's Victorian Adventures". I was surprised that they wanted Richard and I to spend 90 minutes, rather than short clips of films. Basically Rosie had fallen on hard times and used her body to get money to support her mother and herself.

Then she met a man who wanted both her and her mother for a staged soft core show for Victorian gentlemen to watch. One of the gentlemen falls in love with both ladies and rescues them from poverty. All 3 live happily on his Hertfordshire estate, until another man falls for the mother.

But it was a 4 minute scene where the mother and daughter are on stage that got Richard aroused. Both are tied up and a member of the audience takes off all her clothes. She stands there naked with her hands tied while the man feels her dark bush and between her legs.

Richard's cock was fully aroused. Then someone else did the same to the daughter. Both stood there naked with black pubic hair covering their mounds of Venus. Richard could stand no more of the titillation.

He said "Rewind the scene and suck me off."

It was the first real time that he had ordered me to do something so sexual. I rewound the film and took his prick into my mouth. He used my mouth like he sometimes fucked my vagina. He didn't last the full 4 minutes before he shot his load.

He lay there shattered, but said "Just watch my todger go back to its normal size before we cuddle."

Earl and Mum were pleased that Richard liked the film so much.

Earl said "It is time for Richard to choose the porn. He might be into mature or into domination or even cuckold videos. If he wants to try out something let him. He has to get used to being the ruler of the house."

Mum asked "Did you swallow Richard's sperm?"

I said "Yes, and I enjoyed it."

She didn't look pleased. My Mum was jealous of me me giving my boyfriend a blowjob. She didn't allow me to see Earl's huge cock. When I went to the loo, Earl stayed with Mum. I was livid that Earl and I couldn't enjoy our special time together.

I decided that I wouldn't tell them the unvarnished truth about Richard's increasing dominance. Of course I was a beta and accepted the alpha's command.

But I rebelled a bit and said "I think that Richard and I should follow the algorithm's suggestions. They have a broader view of what sexual actions are available. The porn site's algorithms will broaden his horizons better than any of us can."

Earl said "Jean has a good point. He might discover something that helps you to rule over him. We mustn't lose sight of the need for Richard to bloom. You don't want another of those men who just want a good time and leave. You want Richard to have sexual ambitions to match your own. You want him to have the fire and vigour of youth, but with the erotic insights of older people. You want him to be your consort, not someone you need to teach his arse from his elbow, sexually speaking."

Mum accepted Earl's articulate, erudite and loving words.

THE ALGORITHM'S CHOSE OF PORN

The porn algorithm chose a scene where a man was stripped, tied up and ravaged by a woman in front of a Queen and her naked servants. Richard's growing prick showed he liked that scene. The man had a normal sized prick. We made that a favourite.

Richard's erection subsided when a longer extract had little titillation for either of us. This was just too violent to be erotic. We gave that a thumbs down.

Then another extract showed a woman's bottom. It was at just the right angle that I hoped she would bend some more and show her cunt. My hand reached for my clit as she slowly bent down further. But the clip ended with me still not finished.

But my orgasm wasn't to be delayed by much. It was the opening of a long old film where a young man lies down to be sucked off by an older woman. Then a younger woman joins in. The soft focus and the man stroking the women got both Richard and I going for self satisfaction. Then a well hung man watches and wanks.

As the actor wanked, so did Richard and so did I. Richard and I were in competition to see who could orgasm first. Seeing the naked women sucking the man and the voyeur wanking got me over the line first. I grunted and lay there watching Richard and the screen character wanking themselves silly.

Richard shot his load on my stomach.

That was the first time we had wanked simultaneously and also the first time he had left his sperm on me. It was the first sign that Richard was capable of being dominant.

We made that film a favourite.

BIG COCKS

I said "I thought you didn't like big cocks, yet you wanked as you watched that guy with the big cock."

Richard said "But it wasn't his big cock that turned me on. It was that both of us were seeing the other guy being taken by 2 women. I imagined being the guy being fallated and turning on someone so much that he just had to wank."

I asked "Would you like to fuck me and another woman with a well hung guy wanking as I and another woman suck you off?"

Without hesitation Richard replied "Of course I would. Would you?"

I said "You saw my reaction to that scene. It would be nice to see how it pans out in real life. What did you think of the older woman?"

Richard hadn't noticed the age difference. He started the film again so he could see the older woman. Richard considered her to be sexy, despite her grey hairs. The older lady was more eager for the man's prick.

GOING FOR BROKE

I decided to go for broke. This was just too good an opening to pass over.

I said "Mum really fancies you and she has a better body than the actress. She has had many lovers and so is expert at all kinds of love making. All you need to do is ask her and she will be like putty in your hand.

You needn't stop at a blowjob. She will let you fuck her front or rear, in front of me if you wish."

Richard was shell shocked.

He said "And you won't object to me bedding your Mum?"

I replied "I won't because I know that.Mum is going to give you happiness that I can't give you. Your happiness is the most important thing to me.

You have grown sexually and must grow even further. Fucking Mum and me is the next stage in your development. I know that we need to take this step. together."

RICHARD TAKES COMMAND

Richard said "Text your Mum to say that I am willing. Tell her to send back a nude photo of her and of Earl."

Ten minutes later I got the photos.

Richard looked at them and said "Your Mum has a great pubic mound and great breasts. Text them again and tell them we will come to stay with them over the weekend. Tell then that they must be naked when we arrive."

I sent a further text and received a reply which read "Okay".

My Richard had blossomed into an alpha. I was now his beta and not my mother's.

I knew that my Richard could be the undisputed alpha in our group. But I also know that alphas don't like losing control.

I said "I want you more than anything in the world. I loved the old you. But I love the more dominant you even more."

I continued "But you must establish that you are totally in control of Mum and Earl straight away. You must get Mum to pee in front of us all. It is something she has never allowed anyone to see. If she refuses just walk out and I will follow you."

Richard said "Thanks for the information. I will get her to pee standing in a bath. Then I'll get Earl to wash her intimate area."

I said "Even better. Can you get Earl to be naked as well? and to pee in the bath and allow me to wash his cock?"

Richard said "Great idea. As a thank you for being such a loving wife, I will give you Earl for your pleasure as a birthday treat. I know you like big cocks."

RICHARD RULES

And so it passed. Mum and Earl both passed the pissing test. Richard had blossomed into a true alpha. Mum, like Earl and me, enjoyed her beta status. Mum actually enjoyed being ruled by my alpha more than Earl and I did.

Richard now gets to fuck Mum and I together or singly. He gets Earl to wank if he fucks my Mum and I. Earl has to ask permission to fuck Mum.

On my birthday he and Mum watch Earl and I fucking. Adulterous sex being watched is the greatest sex possible. And I know that Richard will like seeing Earl's cock go soft afterwards.

Richard gets Earl to tie Mum and I up. Then he ties up Earl. He then fondles Mum and I between our legs. Richard also fondles all our bums

This usually makes Earl go hard.

He washes all our pubic areas. He knows the sight of him washing Earl's cock drives both Mum and me wild. He then unties us all and lets Earl fuck Mum while we watch that huge cock thrust in and out.

I think that the enforced unavailability of cunt makes Earl fuck even better than his pre-Richard days.

Mum would like to fondle Earl's post coital cock. But she resists because Richard likes to see Earl's prick go from erect to normal. I like seeing Earl's when he rises up and goes to the loo. I follow him and watch him pee into the toilet bowl.

When Earl and Mum got married Richard had the first fuck of their marriage, and the second and the third. Each time he made Earl wank.

Finally he allowed Earl his marital rights. I think that Earl had never serviced Mum so well.

I love my truly alpha husband and so do Mum and Earl.