All Comments on 'Planning a Threesome'

by verb411

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

Awesome story! Would love to read more about this story.

Skyflyer4funSkyflyer4fun6 months ago

Love the content and your presentation, I've thought of this exact scenario playing out between my wife and I, your story just helps concrete the plans of it truly happening for us some day, hopefully soon. We are both eagerly searching for the right man or men that we want to fuck her sweet pussy and like you I want to be there to participate or just watch as she cums on his thrusting cock and then he drives his cum bursting cock deep inside her hot soaking wet pussy. I'm hoping that he will be fucking her doggie style and I will be in a 69 underneath her catching all the action, then catching their combined juices as he pulls out and she centers her well fucked cum over my mouth. I'm truly not gay but it would be a testimony of my love for my wife and dedication I devote to her most valued pleasures.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

Well written and very erotic with the wife retelling everything. I, too, would like to watch my wife get pounded from behind but in our case she would be deepthroating me. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverb411@verb411
Not a professional author, nor do I desire to be. Just enjoy writing short stories inspired by my real life experiences. I'm a 40 something husband to an insatiable hotwife. She embraces the slut wife hotwife lifestyle and is most comfortable referring to us as a stag hotwife ...