All Comments on 'Plans Change'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story except the bit about the first wife. Could have done without that part. Sub-contractors get paid as the job goes along. When the plumbing is roughed in, they get paid. When it's topped out, they get paid. They have it in their contracts. Otherwise, they'd starve to death. Same thing with all the Trades. You get paid as you go along. Should have paid for some brains for his second wife.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

good btb and btb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star dumbass

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Hopefully the divorce papers states the reason for the divorce was Sharron's infidelity. Not only will she not enjoy her job, and have access to a lot less money - all the good guys will avoid her. Sure she can have sex, but all the benefits of a marriage will be gone and she'll be spending a lot of time alone.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 2 years ago

Entertained me. I was smiling.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 2 years ago

Never use handcuffs always use Manacles of some other material. One unless you double lock them they can tighten two manacles can be cut free with medic shears quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh yes! My next call." I hit 911 on the keypad. The operator asked 'What is the nature of your emergency?" I answered truthfully.

"It is not really an emergency, well not yet. I just don't know the number to the police.

Umm your literally on the phone to them.

This is the kind of bad writing I expect from a child. Are you a child? Because you have to be over 18 to be on this site. Good story but the above is one of many mistakes you have made. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You took what could have been a great story and turned it into bullshit, which is impressive if not disappointing.

You made the wife a fucking retard and lover boy an idiot. Gosh, like that’s never been done before.

You never explained why the wife, who signed a pre-nup specifically to combat adultery, would turn around and have an affair with a married man.

I wanted to put a bullet in my head after reading this

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

I do enjoy a good BTB story.......this wasn't one.

There has to be some realism involved.

Unfortunately there was virtually none in this.

The writing was ok and the story flowed but the plot, characters and dialogue were to fantastical

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Poor guy always gets cheated on. Why? D

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Ah the old "wife finds browser history" story plot. Yes us readers and writers do write and read about Cuckoldry and cheating wives. But there are probably more readers who hate the idea of Cuckoldry and want nothing more than the cheating wife to die a horrible death and for the arsehole doing the cuckolding to also die slow and painfully. At least the writer didn't let this husband accept being cucked. But some readers will point out the ex wife got off lightly.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Maybe she did deserve to be sent off at the very end like that, but I think it would've been more fun to keep her around if she promised all that. Treat her like the whore she became knowing she had no choice or else be thrown out on the streets.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

The story was funny.

I really don't get why a guy would be friends with ex-wife.

When there are no children involved it would have to be civil or no contact at all.

/

Nice one Gamblinluck.

After that Love, Betrayal, Love series cuck stories by OlymposMon9.

This was way better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would have given this 4*, but since there haven't been very many decent stories recently, you get a bonus *.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

An amusing twist on the confrontation theme.

Sharon was totally insane. He'd divorced her and left her destitute, but the deluded slut was still insisting that he was secretly a submissive cuck at heart?

I think it's more likely that she would realise that she totally fucked up, then turn on the waterworks and beg for forgiveness. "It was all a mistake. It didn't mean anything. I only love you!" ... all the usual feeble excuses you'd expect from a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have you heard of a complete sentence and not fifteen short choppy statements in a row? If so, you may want to try using that technique. The story was damned near impossible to read because nothing flowed.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Not your best. At least you offered some inkling that Sharon had a screw loose. I would argue it would come out in multiple ways but it's not entirely slut ray. Slut ray adjacent. Although, your husband is a complete and utter moron so maybe... actually yeah. You wrote enough. He is just dumb as fuck

GTO_RacerGTO_Racerover 2 years ago

Great story. I like how you did the relationship between him and his first ex-wife.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Interesting but boring, to cut and dried.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Utter garbage

-26thNC

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

good story, I liked the way you did follow up on what happened to all the people in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite amusing. Thanks!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Fun story. Can there be a wife that stupid? Probably. The real question is why he never realized it until now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

But no spouse would be that dumb. Right?

To have that kind of confrontation based on reading a few stories? Not knowing how her husband, the big dude who works on construction sites 12 hours a day, is gonna react to some pretty boy telling him to his face...in his own house...that he is laying pipe to his wife?

I guess people do really dumb things every day? But definitely an entertaining story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Not that I expect intelligence from cheaters, and obviously we'd have no story, but why not confront him about the stories? Then she would have found out that they were just stories.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

The MC seems awfully smug for someone operating under such a clear mental disability. Ok, maybe he was fooled by his first, lesbian, wife, but how could he miss that Sharon was stupid, silly, and shallow? Is he on the spectrum and doesn't know how to read people's characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hands Sharon a noose, "Please do the honor" lol

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Fun read but you had too many plot lines intertwined, with often times only cursory narrative, for me too get sucked in. 4*

immigrant1970immigrant1970over 2 years ago

Thanks God. One normal autor in that sea of fucking cuckolds. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well…THAT one sucked.

.

2 **

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

The wife was an idiot. I bit too much of her repeating dialog about how she thought he was a cuck.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

was a cool take but the prenup killed it. theres no way someone like her would sign that

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

I love reading the comments. Of course this was intended to be a slightly over the top story. Sharon was a dumb bitch even for a former high school teacher. (what was the real reason she left teaching?) The MC had been divorced living alone, maybe dating, whatever. Have any of you males who dated more than one or two women NOT have one try to take advantage of you? Admittedly, that usually doesn't last more than a few months no matter how good the sex is.

Here is how I saw Sharon: dumb, self-absorbed bitch. She takes a freebie (the listings) and uses sex to keep it going. Never thinking about the prenup that might bite her on the ass. She has an affair. Not with a great stud but it is fun. She sees the browser history and the files her husband has on his computer. She gets the wrong idea, BUT it SO fits her own fantasies she does not see any other option. Even when presented with the truth she thinks her conclusions were correct.

MC stays friends with his first ex. Why not? He had something in common with her (stayed married for a while) but she is really more lesbian as not and he winds up accepting it.

For the guy who pointed out that subcontractors always get paid at every stage, that is true in many economies, but many contracts also have time constraints. If you don't meet the established time on target you get less. I did mention interim payments not being enough for the subcontractors. They were waiting for the rest of their money at closing... still contractual.

I conceptualized this story based on what somebody might conclude if they read my own story files. I have notes, story ideas etc. Many of those ideas/notes will never see the light of day.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Was the wife really that stupid? He forgave his first wife and still sexually flirted with her.

He telegraphed he condoned cheating, despite his public stance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have little problem believing there are people IRL as stupid as this fictional wife. Not a lot, perhaps, but some. We have a program here called "stupid criminals of the week." And I've worked EMS. Phenomenally stupid people are out there.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: 911 - There IS a regular 10-digit number to call the Police in a non-emergency situation. That's the number he WANTED to call, but didn't know. 911 is supposed to be only for emergencies, so the dialog made sense.

\

@Powersworder, it's gone too far a "mistake." That would cover her thinking he wanted to be a cuck, but not her already cheating.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Started good but I gave up a little ways down page two because you just refused to stop making everyone else dukber than a pile of shit on a hot August day.

In other words, you aimed at the lowest common denominator among the readership here, the knucjle dragging Neaderthals that actually think women are as stupid as you make them out to be.

Sorry this was a solid one, when it could have been much more, but your stupidity took control and drove this dumpster fire over the clff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MC needs to go to Wife Shopping school. He's 0 for 2 so far. Once the female cop realizes how detached and clueless he is she'll be hitting the road as well. The last wife was fucking around For A Year, and he had no clue? So even with her adultery his marriage was great from his midget mind perspective. I'm surprised he didn't let her move back in to become his bed warmer and semi fuck buddy. It would be married life as usual.

Just too ridiculous and brainless, the plot as well as the main characters. But thanks for the effort.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Sweet story about a real slut.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

I really liked the story, but felt that it ended too quickly. He got a happily ever after but it felt a little rushed compared to the rest of it.

Well done, great writing!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Night at the Roxbury….. “Hottie Cop “

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This submission breaks no new ground but is a pleasant repackaging of some tried and true LW tropes. It strains credulity a bit to believe Greg would risk so much based on the bold assumptions Sharon makes after reviewing David's browser history, but such foolhardy behavior always sets for great revenge.

My police department obviously needs some new blood. The only cops I ever see are older, pudgy white guys. Their possible handcuff fetishes don't intrigue me for some reason...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not good! Not bad! I finished it, I will give you ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not even close to a real life story, just fantasy island. Far out writing . Actually pretty stupid story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t quit your day job. Total rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Not even the least bit good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You clearly hate women. What a pathetic story. Seriously get help psycho.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Great to not read a bunch of cuck shit here on Literotica. Find a good Author and stick with them, like Gamblinluck. 5 BIG HUGE FAT FUCKING STARS! lol

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Okay story, not one of your best

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are good BTB stories this was not one of them. Really a dumber than dumb wife a cheater with another dummy. And you call this a story. She was cheating before she read his story notes. The guy was married to a women he knew would screw him over. This never worked . Poorly written and executed. A farce of a tail. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice twist.

Doc

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

MC needs to find a mail-order bride.

.

Pretty good story. Nice plot. Some of the asides got a little convoluted, but it was a fun tale to read.

.

In most states, permanently evicting someone, even if you own the home outright, is a months-long process. A pre-nuptial or ownership means nothing until the court begins dividing the assets. So, in a divorce, unless there is an order of protection in place, no one is compelled to leave the home permanently. Yes, the cops can separate them for the moment, but it takes an order of eviction to remove. In some states where "renter's rights" have been strengthened, a person who's been couch-surfacing at your home can only be removed through a legal process. It's insane.

.

5/5!!! Good story. Keep writin' 'em!!

secretosmiossecretosmiosover 2 years ago

One of the most wonderful BTB tales I have read. Even my heart raced when he was confronting his cheater wife and the loser.

Indeed, my wife cheated on me for years, but her BTB turnaround of successes is being quite fair to me.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Everyone but the MC is just so absolutely, incredibly stupid it makes for no tension/drama at all. Of course he gets a hot-bodied kinky replacement. Nothing else would work for this sad piece of writing. I hope this was planned as a comedy. If not, it's even worse than I thought.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A wonderfully well told story that denounces all cuckolding clichés well. It's a shame that a protagonist always has to be used for this. But no woman can be that stupid, right? Thanks for the really amusing story! 5*!!!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5, enjoyable even if it was a bit odd at times. Kinda liked the novelty of the first ex-wife still being friendly and them still having a relationship even if he wanted more though I would thing there would have been some anger still because it sounded like she was cheating even with a girl, cheating is cheating. The soon to be ex-wife was insane but that was part of the fun, completely deluded trying to play out "his fantasy" that was clearly her own. Very enjoyable story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story about another, less than bright, cheating wife and her idiot lover. In this situation, the smart phone, the 9mm, and the pre nup are essential equipment. Nice double burn.

xiluaxiluaover 2 years ago

Stupid story. Nothing else to say.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

NOT TOO BAD...FIVE STARS!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Good story. Thank you.

@sbrooks103x

Not that I expect intelligence from cheaters, and obviously we'd have no story, but why not confront him about the stories? Then she would have found out that they were just stories.--How would that improve the story? Why would you even make a comment like that knowing that "we'd have no story.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

Good use if the stories angle leading the wife to believe the MC was into her fantasy. This had some interesting twists fir a BTB story from the Lesbian first wife to the skit 2 nd wife. The MC needs a better way to chose his wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These fucking BTB stories are all the same. It does not matter what the plot is on a basic level they are identical. Whether the husband finds out on his own or, as in the case of this ridiculous story, the wife confesses her cheating. The husband always comes away smelling like a rose and the now ex wife is broken, destitute and so so sorry. Blah blah blah same ol shit. These stories need their own category so that people that come to this erotic story site can read erotic stories and not this crap. Three pages of blah blah blah and no sex. Not even a half ass hand job. I have said this many times people that write these btb stories have zero sexual imagination. Another would be literary wannabe gets published, well sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the smiles. I really got a kick out of your turning the tables using this story format. A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One word ... hmmm .... terrible how about that one? Have to agree with the one comment that stories like this need there own cataegory.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. The twisting and weaving of diverse elements and characters was masterfully done. You kept a light tone throughout and it was humorous and a refreshing change from the heavy BTB stories . I would have made Sharon more regretful than this story but I only offer it as a suggestion.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well, you definitely got a response to this story. Well done. Great work and an enjoyable read.

.

Cheers

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 2 years ago

Loved it! Great story 5*

CindyTVCindyTVover 2 years ago

Loved the story, fantastic talent!

sdthundersdthunderabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Great job, burned them both and kept his dignity in the process!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

That was good. The cheaters burned themselves through arrogance. Gotta love it!

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

The woman has only the power the man gives her. A marriage takes two, never three. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. I doubt if Sharon would ever be allowed back into teaching. She'd probably have trouble getting in to day care. Greg's next job will probably be stripping old cars in a junk yard for parts. Now Susan is not 'another story" but the 'next story', and with the start you have given it, I'd go for it! You are a good story teller, just watch your proofreader. Sometimes they tend to skip over paragraphs, where a grammar error might be waiting, so for the reader's sake, watch the editing. Great job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a fucking DIRTBALL lol

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the Story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Sharons are the ones doing a lot of the teaching.

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

This was a fun read, good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The comment that this was the same old shit. What planet was he on. I loved the twists. Still friends with the lesbian ex? That could have been a story in itself. Great for us lovers of BTB.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved the twist. If she had only talked to him before..........things may have been different

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

One of the best BTB stories. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, and gave it 5 stars. It's a shame it took so long for him to find out his wife was having sex with Greg, but at least he didn't let her run over him and turn him into a cuckold. He was smart to get their confessions recorded on his phone as proof of their cheating. I liked the little plot twists that were put in too. It was a fun little story, and a good read. Thanks for sharing it with us. :-)

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.10.22]

Funny A.F.!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good read. Really like when the husband wins..

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel bad for the guy. First Judy with a long term lesbian affair with Rachel. Wtf? Why did she marry the MC? And then divorce after 5 years but a long affair? If she truly felt that she had to be with Rachel because of her sexuality, then she needed to confess fast otherwise no possible association. That is bs. Then Sharon? What does it mean to have a 1 year affair with a "hunky" guy who is inferior in bed and below average in equipment, with no emotional connection? Yeah the guy is eye candy but it doesn't translate into the bedroom. So yeah keep banging away. Huh?

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Another story with a brain dead male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is the MC brain dead? He acted appropriately and was in full control that night and got out of a shitty marriage with a delusional slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story for all the obvious reasons--great writing (esp. of dialogue), very clever and humorous twists of what could have been standard caricatures in an overused trope, the lovely diversion of the bi-sexual ex-wife and their continued friendly relationship, the little kink comments at the end re the officer's handcuffs, the second ex-wife's continuing attempt to get the MC to go along with HER cuck/dom/sub fantasies--all very cleverly kinky.

[I can't keep from thinking that there could be a sequel which involved drafting the first ex-wife into some triad dom/sub antics which would have her paying penance for her lengthy affair and insults to the MC's "manly virility". All tongue-in-cheek of course.... :)

Thanks for sharing your creative imagination and your writing talent. More please.

MLJ

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Well I was thinking about writing, but now I am not so sure great story and OMG such a refreshing twist on the usual.so often i am reading something and figure i must have read it before because it feels so familiar but not this one awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm SURE in real life a woman could not be THAT stupid. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
To anon 2/16/23

You probably lack knowledge about women in real life. I've met quite a few that are this stupid, some are even worst than that and unfortunately stupidity does belong to both sexes. But hey, keep laughing about your imaginary "real world".

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Great story! What gets me is when people read the story and then say that it's not real because it is. They not understand. This is a fictional story, not a biography. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Funny story but too much unrealistic and cartoonish characters.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

She was cheating for a YEAR, way before she read his stories. Nothing else mattered after that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Offbeat but nicely written story. Hard to believe his wife's that stupid not realizing the written story's just plain fantasy or untrue. But it led her telling him of a year-long affair with this other guy. Later, she has the nerve to ask him to let her live in his house again & start the BS of the FML marriages, but she won't do everything involved. Like he's going to trust her. Good that he had the sense to not only record the conversation, but to bring his gun to the battle.

Might be somewhat realistic, but then, there ARE mental midgets walking around (no slander on those mentally/ medically deficient). Face it, people drank bleach to cure Covid after hearing idiot Trump ask about it. I say no more. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Having read several of your stories recently, I can see that you are pretty good at coming up with and developing pretty good story lines, but you suck at writing their endings.

James G 5James G 511 months ago

A little cliched but amusing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok

Why hide stories unless ashamed about them somehow?!?

Why average above and she cheated for a year and he didn't catch on!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...